All Comments on 'A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 04'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 2 years ago

during the shower scene you mixed up Beth and Karen.

ccs29745ccs29745over 2 years ago

Awesome continuation. Cannot wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far! You just need to do some editing at the beginning of the shower scene with Beth when you switch Beth' and Karen's names

PunjiPunjiover 2 years ago

Really well done. I love that you’ve kept the protagonist a nice guy. Please keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm still absolutely loving the story. Only suggestion I have is instead of getting the next story out quickly give it another day and have and editor look over for some of the mistakes in it. Nothing major but will save from others comments and complaing that may come creeping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has been a seriously fun read and very well thought out. I love how Ben is going to have Shortie sell his cabin and make a ton of coin from doing it. I am fine with long or short chapters as long as you continue to build this rollercoaster since the ride has been so great. I look forward to your next chapters. Thanks for putting in the time and effort required to build this incredibly fun tale.

J.D.

Makia1990Makia1990over 2 years ago

Killed it looking for more you have a great story line going here

crankenheimercrankenheimerover 2 years ago

Probably one the best if not the best I have read on here, great stuff.

Doombot80Doombot80about 2 years ago

This story is SO much better without the parent incest nonsense. I'm not sure why so many mind control stories insist on adding incest, but the best parts of this story have all been the aspects without the parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too many name slips/swops that stop the flow and confuse in this part that made it feel rush and not proof read.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat7 months ago

What about cleaning the dick after butt sex? I've never seen stories with anal sex and no cleaning of the dick. Just the idea is kind of sickening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userao1701e@ao1701e
Just an old man with a few thoughts rattling around in my head.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES