All Comments on 'A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 08'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tzzzrtzzzrover 2 years ago

Really enjoying this storyline. Keep going with it, seeing how Ezzie handles college life will be interesting.

Dimented_ClownDimented_Clownover 2 years ago

I have absolutely loved this series, thank you so much for this! You are an amazing writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I have never been an incest type of person, the way you write it into the story is so natural and doesn’t have that taboo yuck feeling I usually get. I never thought I would read anything with incest and see it like that but you have a serious talent for conversational writing that is so easy going and it allowed me to see parts of this in a different light. While I am sure I won’t become a fan of incest, you made it fit this story so well without feeling out of place which is a very strange thing to hear myself saying but I have to credit where it is deserved and you deserve loads of credit for this entire story. I think everyone has those stories that they look for new chapters when they login and this has been one of mine from the start. Thank you for putting so much time, effort, thought, and emotional realism into this wonderful tale. It has made many of my days so much better when it was needed and I can’t possibly let you know how much that means to me so once again…Thank you.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series continues to be amazing. I love the way the power of the ring is enabling but not corrupting. I'll be ready for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The mom/dad incest thing is not my cup of tea so I appreciate the heads up at the beginning of the story.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlotabout 1 year ago

It just keeps getting better and better. Thanks.....

Rhino77

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous