A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen just looks at me when she sees the text. I just smile. About five minutes later there is a picture of Kat reclined in her car seat. Her yoga pants pulled down and one leg up to show her pussy and the plug. Out the car window is a strip mall. It's not far off like she is at the far end of the parking lot. I think Kat likes the danger or exhibitionism. I just file that away.

Karen and I are lazy for the rest of the day. I talk her into going to the athletic center, and relaxing in the hot tub with her underwear and one of my t-shirts for a bathing suit. The place is deserted and we just relax. I pick up my phone and text "Proof" again.

Karen just looks at me. "How long are you going to torture her?" The phone dings I am not sure we're she is but it looks like a video screenshot. She must have dropped her pants, and dipped the phone down to get a quick image. I would guess. It's blurry, but it will do.

ME - Where are you?

KAT - Food shopping with John, and she sends a picture of him in the carriage making a mess while eating a banana.

Karen reaches for her phone.

Karen - Oh look at that cutie

ME - Will John take a nap when you get home?

KAT - Yes

ME - When he is napping text me

KAT - Yes Master :)

Karen turns and sits in my lap. "Would you like to have children?"

I smile at her. "I want a couple of kids, a dog, a white picket fence, I want it all with you." She holds my face and kisses me, and then hugs me tight against her chest. I hold her to me and I breathe in. Instead of her smell, her perfume and lotion I get wet and chlorine. I don't care, I still hug her tight.

We get out a few minutes later. Karen peels off the wet t-shirt and tosses it at me. "That's yours." I look, she is wet and shiny, her nipples are puffy and her underwear is like a second skin against her pussy. She blows me a kiss and turns to the ladies locker room. Fuck how did I get so lucky?

We are back in my room sitting on my bed bummed. The blow up bed is no longer blown up. There is a leak somewhere. Both of us on a twin will suck. Karen talks me into just having her leave this evening. We won't be uncomfortable sleeping, and she can make her Monday morning class. Fuck. I wanted to sleep next to her again.

Before she goes we wait for Kat to call. Karen has her bag packed, and is ready to go. We are cuddling and holding each other on the bed, when Kat texts.

Kat - John is napping.

ME - FaceTime me from your bed naked

Karen looks at me. "Why are you making her get naked?"

"Because I can. Do you want me to strip you too?" I ask with a smile.

"Oh no. After this morning my playground is closed." She says as she kisses my cheek.

"Plus she needs to have her pants off to pull out the plug. So yeah naked." I say as FaceTime dings.

Karen smiles "Hi Sexy."

"Hi beautiful." Says Kat.

"How's my little friend?" Karen asks. "Did he have fun on his play date?"

"Oh yes. They had a little tiff over sharing a toy and got put in a timeout. He was so cute when I told him to apologize to the Mom of the little boy. I almost laughed. I don't know how I kept it in." Says Kat.

"Ok sure. Let's not talk about taking out your butt plug. You can keep it in until midnight." I say as Karen smacks me.

"Benjamin!" She says.

"Kat, do you promise to answer me honestly." I ask.

"Of course." Says Kat.

"How did it feel wearing that bad boy today?" I ask.

"It was definitely full, but John always used to put a large, not this giant plug in my bum if we were going somewhere nice. He always said it was a reminder to me of what he was planning to do to me when we got home. So we would be out for a nice dinner or party. I would sit or move and have it move reminding me it was there. And he was right it worked. I had dirty thoughts and got worked up. Today, I kept remembering what we did this morning. Ben, teasing my by pulling it out a bit, and letting go so I pulled it back in. Karen when you were all locked up and I was sitting on your face. It kept hitting the shackle. So it wiggled today and that's what I thought of." Says Kat.

"Would you like it out?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think it's time."

"Ok just 1 Rule. Prop your phone up for a good view. Lay back, spread your legs and pull it out." She smiles and does just that.

It's almost at its widest, and Karen just whispers. "Jesus that is big." Just as Kat's as is stretched wide. It then passes the halfway mark and gets pushed out. No joke, her ass is gaped wide enough to slip in two fingers without hitting the sides.

Kat reaches her hand down, and just rubs her open ass. "I feel empty now."

Karen looks at me and then the phone. "Kat, I think Ben might be getting frustrated more than you will."

Kat props her head up to look down at the phone, as she reaches from her ass to her pussy and starts rubbing it. "Oh I am not sure about that. Shit, he is waking up. I gotta go." Kat says as she jumps off the bed. A moment later the phone is grabbed and shut off. Karen and I snuggle a little longer. It's late afternoon, she needs to leave to get back at school at a semi reasonable hour. I reluctantly get up with her and carry her bag out. I see her off.

Matt comes out and steers me towards his car. "Come on, burgers and beer on me." We head to the local bar for dinner. I fall back into school schedule.

BJ calls to see how the class he had told me to take to avoid a state required class, and just take the first license exam for the financial career I want. I tell him it's going well. I feel good actually learning some real world stuff if you will. He tells me he found out an interesting tidbit about his new boss. It seems Cohen goes to a stuffy old boys club downtown that all the power business people still go to. It's always the next day Cohen has new directions to go in. It's looking really suspicious. It's info he picks up at the club, or insider trading.

We shoot the breeze for a bit. He asks how the weekend with Karen went, he doesn't mention Kat so I don't. I am not sure what Karen told Beth, or Beth told him and I don't need to be blabbing about a booty call, and then have to use Ezzie to solve an issue it may cause. I do feel better after getting off the call. I feel the real world after college is getting closer. Speaking of which, I need a ring. Fuck it the mall is open for a while. I head to the big jeweler in the mall.

As I walk up to the store I ask Ezzie to point out to me who is in charge. "Let's just start at the top so he can approve the pricing or discounts I feel are fair."

"Of course, Ben." We walk in, and Ezzie is fast. "The woman with the flowered dress is the assistant manager."

"Ezzie, please have her show me only good stuff, and have her answer me honestly."

"Of course Ben."

I tell her what I want, and she takes me to the case, and pulls out a few options. I already know what she likes and what I want to do. I get a 1 carat center diamond with two smaller ones on either side for the ring, matching diamond earrings, and a pendant. I don't want the ring to be a Christmas gift. The pendant will be Christmas and the earrings Valentines Day. All three are exact matches. I should be paying just shy of $15,000. The mark up is basically double. I pay $9,000. Thanks to Ezzie. She made over $1,000 for a half an hours work. I walk out with it all in a bag. Now I just have to keep it safe until I graduate.

Two weeks after Karen came down to me I am scheduled to head her way for the Columbus Day weekend. She has been odd over FaceTime. She keeps reminding me of our bet, where she gets to be in charge, and just being weird. She has something up her sleeve, and it's driving me nuts. I can't just have Ezzie tell me. If Karen were 200 feet away maybe, but 200 miles is a little out of reach.

I survive the wait and am driving to Karen's dorm. I am an hour into the drive rocking out to the radio, and the phone rings. First my roommates. No, I am not home. No, I won't be home. I am going to Karen's. I can't play in the poker game. Yes I will be around next week when it's at our house.

Next it's Texts.

Kat - Umm are you around this weekend?

Ok I kind of feel bad I have to say no. Before I can answer Karen does.

Karen - Honey, he is driving now to come see me. Are you ok?

Kat - an itch I was hoping to scratch.

ME - next weekend?

Karen - NO TEXTING AND DRIVING BEN. Kat I will call you in a bit.

Jesus, I can't win. Well maybe it will be a quiet ride now. I forgot to knock on wood.

Twenty minutes later my boss Ron from Gold Star Realty is calling. "Hey kid. Do you have a minute?"

"Sure Ron."

"Why haven't you answered Natalie's emails?" He asks.

"What emails? Oh you mean the work emails. Ron, I never thought of it. I figured you knew I was at school." I say.

"I get it kid, but let it be a lesson. Always check them. We almost lost out on a big opportunity. Are you coming home for Thanksgiving?"

"Of course, Ron."

"No travel plans, or family commitments for Friday evening?" He asks.

"Um, no. Why Ron?"

"Natalie's station is running a black tie fundraiser for Toys for Christmas. She reached out to me when you didn't answer her. She will give us podium advertising, and a table if we help sponsor it, but she insists on my new young salesman showing up. I see no downside to this so you now have plans." Says Ron.

Shit Natalie. I left after those basketball guys fucked her senseless, I know I wiped them. I had her remember picking up a young man, and he called over friends. Then the memories of everything we did was a dream or fantasy. "Ron, I need two seats. I am bringing Karen." I say.

"She is the girl I saw you with in the lighting storm, well the young lady I met on the deck?"

"Yes Ron. I introduced you to her on the deck." I say.

"By all means bring her along. Remember black tie. That means a tux for you and a very nice formal dress for her."

"Yes Ron, I am well aware of what black tie means. Send me the details. I will call Natalie."

"Good man. Call me if you have any questions." Says Ron.

What the hell. Let's get it over with. I call Natalie. "Hi Natalie, it's Benjamin from Gold Star."

"Ben, you are a hard man to get a hold of." Natalie says.

"Yes I am sorry Natalie. I was taking a few months off to finish my last semester at college. Ron told me you called him. Sorry I didn't think to keep checking my work email." I tell her.

"I will forgive you if you promise to attend the Toys for Christmas charity ball I am hosting." Says Natalie very sweetly.

Like Ron is giving me a choice right now, but it could be fun. Maybe I can get another house to sell. "I promise Natalie, I will be there." I tell her. She goes on to tell me all about the plans she has. All standard charity stuff. I ask her to email me the details and I promise her I will check my email.

Well all the phone calls etc wasted an hour of the drive. DING goes the text. Oh come on.

Kat - LOL you guys have fun. Karen promised next Saturday I am yours Master. Text me when you are back.

Huh?

I will talk to Karen later. I turn up the radio and rock out for the remainder of the drive. About 30 minutes later Karen calls. I barely say hello, and she has a bit of a tone. "Benjamin, do you agree this is My No Saying No Weekend?"

I smile. "Yes Ma'am."

"How long before you are here?"

"About 30 minutes." I say.

"Good. Room 452, at the Holiday Inn. See you there." And she hangs up. What the hell? I call her back. She sounds like she is correcting a child. "I don't like repeating myself, Worm. I said room 452." She hangs up again. I laugh. Ok I see the game she wants to play. Let's see where it goes.

I arrive at the hotel and knock on the door. "It's open." She calls out sternly. I walk into a dark room. No lights on except the bathroom and the door is just cracked. "Freshen up in the bathroom, strip and put on only what I have placed on the vanity for you."

I stand there a bit surprised. "Ezzie, what has she got planned?"

"I can hear a little humor in Ezzie's voice. I believe it's called roll reversal. She has been planning and setting this up since she came back from seeing you two weeks ago." Says Ezzie.

"Planning what exactly, Ezzie?"

"Ben, she is trying to surprise you. Do you really want me to ruin all her hard work?" Ezzie asks.

"No Ezzie. I will roll with it." I drop my bag and turn into the bathroom. I should have known. The only thing on the vanity is wrist and ankle restraints. Ah well. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I strip, wash up, put on the restraints and walk out. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust to the dark. Holy shit! Karen is in a full body black fishnet body suit. It's crotchless and at the top it's like a halter top over her chest leaving her arms and shoulders bare. To top it off she has a lace type mask over her eyes, long black shiny rubber gloves that go 3/4 of the way up to her elbow, and is slapping a crop in her hand. Fuck she looks hot!

I smile as I look her in the eyes. "God, you are beautiful." I tell her. I am then rewarded with the crop across my face. It shocks me more than it hurts.

"Did I give you permission to speak Worm?" She asks as she starts walking around me.

"No Ma'am."

"Ma'am?" She says as she smacks my ass hard enough to make me gasp in surprise. "I am Mistress Karen or Mistress to you Worm." She smacks the other cheek. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Karen."

She swings the crop again and I moan a bit. That one stung. "Lay on the bed, face up, spread eagle Now Worm." I lay down with my head on the pillows. "I don't think so." She pulls on my ankles. "Move down so your arms are up over your head." I move down so my feet are at the bottom of the bed. She quickly clicks my left and then right ankle in. She then goes back and snugs each ankle strap tight. There is very little wiggle room. She crawls up onto the bed over my thigh. She stops and looks down at my hard on. She flicks it back and forth with one finger. "If you are a good Worm I might give you a little relief. Would you like that Worm?"

"Yes, Mistress." I say.

"Well, let's see if you are a good boy." She climbs up my body and pushes one arm and then the other towards the clips, and clips me in. She then gets off me, and again pulls the straps tight. I am now strapped tight in place. She climbs back on the bed, and glances at my hard on. "You are going to please me now." She climbs over me, and starts moving herself into position. She is going to sit on my face. She makes contact with my mouth, and I stick my tongue between her lips.

Now I see why she pulled me down the bed. She has more room to sit on my face, and to lean over without banging into the wall. "Mmmm. Not bad Worm." She reaches back and slaps the crop on my stomach. I moan into her pussy. "But I Know you can do better." I start licking her faster. She tilts her hips, and angles her clit down. I start licking and sucking on it. She sits there moaning on my face and grinding against my mouth.

This is so different. I can not rub her clit or do anything. I can only lick and suck on her pussy and clit. She controls what I lick and when by pivoting her hips. I don't need Ezzie. I can tell by Karen's moaning, her humping and her juices flowing into my mouth she is close. In no time she humps hard against my mouth and groans. Ffuucckkk." As she orgasms she leans forward off my face. Her juices are all over my face and mouth. "That was just what I needed, but now I want something hard. Worm, should I fuck you now?" She asks as she crawls off me.

"Yes Mistress." Is my only answer.

"Ok, I will fuck you but I don't want to listen to you so I am going to give you a ball gag you." She says with an evil smile.

I don't like that smile. "Ezzie, what is she up to? I don't like that smile."

"Ben, you said you didn't want me ruining her surprise. I promise you Ben it will not hurt." Says Ezzie.

"Hurt me?? What??" I say to Ezzie.

Karen leans down to the floor, and picks something up. As she stands up she reaches out and puts her hand over my eyes. "No peeking. Now open your mouth." I do as I am asked and sure enough a rubber ball is put in my mouth. She has to pull her hand off my eyes to buckle it. It's a harness if you will that she is strapping to my head. I have a large rubber ball in my mouth, that I have already felt holes in it with my tongue. I am guessing it will allow me to breathe, and then there is the surprise. On the outside of the harness is a probably 6-8 inch dildo. My perspective is a little off. Oh god come on. "There we go. Now Mistress can fuck your mouth, like you fuck Slave's mouth."

She crouches back over my face and lowers herself down onto the toy. I find out real quick I need to keep a hold of the ball in my teeth and keep my jaw closed or the ball pushes into my mouth. I have to admit once you get over, I have a dick on my face part, the view is Sexy as hell. The first thing I notice is her juices coating the dildo. When she first started the toy was dry. Little by little she slipped it in and out deeper and deeper. First it was wet, but now it is coated with her juices. I notice every now and then her juices drip out of her. They leave first wet drops, then spots, and then finally the harness and my chin are just wet. Her inner lips wrap themselves around the toy. She sinks down on the toy and they sort of fold in on the toy. When she pulls up they hold onto it like they don't want to let go and get pulled off it. When she fucks harder her whole vulva sort of flexes, pushing and pulling with the stroke.

"Enjoying the show, Worm?" She asks. I try to answer, but I make no sense. She smiles as she looks down at me. "Snap your fingers once for yes, twice for no." I snap once. She waits just a moment. "Figures you like to watch, you little perv." She says with a huge smile. "Maybe I should just tie you down and make you watch a real man fuck me." She laughs. "I don't even have to ask if you like that. Your eyes lit up like a little kid being given ice cream. You will have to be a very good boy for that reward."

"Ezzie, is she saying what I think she is saying?"

"Yes Ben, she thinks she would like to have you watch her with another man." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, I have to be sure. Is she thinking this for me, or for her?"

"Both Ben, she knows it will turn you on, but she has also been thinking about it more." Says Ezzie.

She starts fucking a little harder and chanting. "fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" She jams herself down on my face and gives little humps and shivers as she orgasms. The worst of the humps are done, and she pulls up and off me. "Whew. That was kind of nice for the first time I got to fuck your face. We will definitely have to try that again sometime Worm." She says as she gets off my face and stretches out against me. After a moment She says "I suppose I should give you a little pleasure."

I still have the gag on so I snap my fingers once. Karen laughs. "I kind of like the idea of you being gagged, but I want to hear you moan." She rolls over and unbuckles the gag, and pulls it out of my mouth. "This next trick I read about in a Cosmo magazine last week." She moves down and unclips my ankles. She starts bending my legs up and down on the bed. Once she thinks the kinks are worked out she pushes them up so my knees are bent and my feet are flat on the bed. "Do Not Move, or I will strap you back down."

"Yes Mistress." I say.

She grabs something, I don't see what, and sits between my legs. She squeezes some lube on my hard on and grips it in her gloved hand. It glides up and down my shaft. "I did promise you some pleasure." She says as she pours more lube over her hand and my hard on. She then swaps hands as the one that is covered in lube reaches down for my balls. Nope, not my balls. What is she..... oh shit.