A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

"Ok then." Says Karen. "Who do you want where Honey?"

"I want BJ in my mouth. I want him, hopefully in my throat while he watches Ben fuck me." Beth lays on the bed and hangs her head off the bed. "Come and get me boys."

Karen is on the bed beside Beth. "Beth I want you to slap BJ's leg if you need him to pull out."

"I will." Smiles Beth as she holds her head up.

BJ is at her head. He reaches down and holds her head up. "Slap my thigh if it's too much."

She smiles up at him and nods her head. Karen looks at me. "You first Ben." She looks at Beth and smiles. "Come fuck this horny bitch."

Beth smiles. "Screw you Bitch. You are next."

Karen leans over Beth. "I can't wait." Karen kisses Beth. "Eww, medicine mouth." Beth gives her a raspberry. I climb between Beth's legs.

She looks down at me, and smiles. I slip into her and she sighs. She is wet and ready from already getting fucked by BJ while I fucked her ass. I am looking up as I just so of start a slow lazy fuck. Beth drops her head over the edge of the bed and BJ wastes no time pushing into her mouth.

Karen is beside Beth teasing her nipples. BJ fucks in and out of her mouth slowly but surely getting deeper and deeper. You start hearing Beth gurgle some as BJ gets towards the back of her mouth. He stays there for a moment and pulls back.

Beth's hand reaches around and pulls him in on the back of his thigh. He takes the hint and he pushes into her throat and her face is mashed against his balls. I notice her hand has gripped his thigh, but no slap. As he pulls out I notice her throat move. No Way!

"Bj do that again and watch right here." As I point to my neck. All three of us watch.

Karen giggles, and Ben says. "Wow." You can see the head of BJ's dick bulge out just a bit. I have to give Beth credit she is taking it like a pro. Until she slaps BJ's leg.

He pulls out. Beth gasps and coughs. "I have to breathe, you know."

Karen is very excited. "Beth, I wish you could see it. His dick makes your throat bulge."

"I will see it. When you take my place. Now would you two please Fuck me. I don't want to Make Love. I want to Fuck."

I grab Beth's legs and push harder. She gasps a bit. "Much better. BJ. Fuck my mouth and stick it in my throat sometimes. I can't do that all the time, but it's so hot knowing I have your dick in my throat."

BJ smiles at her. "Then shut up, and put your head down you horny bitch."

Beth looks at Karen. "Do you see what you started?" Now Karen gives her the raspberry.

What follows is nothing but a fucking. I am fucking her nice and hard. Her pussy is very wet. As we fuck all you hear is the wet slapping of our bodies. BJ is on the other end. I am guessing depending on how deep he goes, there is either at a minimum a wet gurgling sound. Sometimes she moans around him, and or gasps when he pulls out now and again. When he pushes deep you can hear it. It's not quite a swallow or gulping sound. It's more just a "GLAA" sound. That's usually followed by a gasp or cough as he then pulls out after a moment for her to breathe.

Karen is doing her part too. She is sucking Beth's nipples into her mouth, and her hand is rubbing Beth's clit. Just a few minutes after we started fucking her, she orgasms. I never saw it coming. You couldn't hear the usual faster breathing etc, because BJ was fucking her mouth. As she orgasms she starts slapping BJs leg just as he had pushed into her throat.

He pulls out, and holds her head up first in concern, but then he smiles as he realizes she is orgasming. Karen has stopped sucking her nipples as Beth gasps. "Stop. Please."

I am unsure if she means me, Karen or both of us, but she hasn't said the safe word. Karen pulls her hand away, and lays beside her. Karen looks at me. "Ben?"

I keep fucking her. "Beth you haven't said the safe word."

"Oh you fucking bastard." Beth says with a smile.

I grab her legs and hold them tight to my chest as I keep fucking her hard. BJ is still holding her head. Her face is a mix of pleasure and pain. Her boobs are flopping in rhythm with my thrusts. "Just cry uncle Beth. Just one simple word." I get no answer other then moaning as I fuck her. "Ok, I guess I will pick up where Karen left off." I reach down and start rubbing her clit with my thumb. Beth responds with a gasp and grunt. "What's it going to be Beth? Just say the word and I stop, or are you going to endure the almost painful pleasure until you squirt like you did at the cabin?"

Karen pushes my hand away and takes over. She is whispering almost to Beth. "This is what you want isn't it? You want BJ to watch his little horny bitch explode don't you?"

Beth looks at Karen, and smiles as she says. "BJ, remember when you are fucking Karen no stopping until she cries uncle." Beth gasps and her hands grasp the sheets. "Payback....is a .... Bitch bestie!" Beth's moans get louder and more distressed. "Oh god! Please! Aahhh. Aaahhh. AAARRGGGGHHHH!" Her whole body locks up. She squeezes me like a vice. I can't help but explode inside her, as I feel her grip down on me and cum. She cums hard and I can feel the fluid splashing between us. She is laying there panting hard. I pull out and fall off to the side towards Karen. BJ lifts Beth's shoulders and pushes her onto the bed so her head is no longer hanging off the side.

As Beth moves on the bed you can see a good sized wet spot. BJ is running his hands through Beth's hair. "Jesus, that was so sexy. Why didn't you ever tell me you could do that if I pushed you?"

Beth looks embarrassed and shrugs her shoulders as if to say I don't know. BJ leans over her and kisses her. "I will remember this." He looks up at Karen. "It's your turn." He moves over and grabs the numbing lotion, and rubs some on his dick. "And I am going to make sure I do a better job than Ben did."

Karen mumbles. "Oh boy."

Beth taps Karen's arm. "Use the sore throat stuff. It tastes like cold medicine, but it helps."

Karen rolls off the bed and sprays it in her mouth three times, swallows and makes a face at the taste. BJ, Beth and myself are already in position waiting for Karen.

"Ezzie, how is Karen?"

"Very nervous and excited. This will be another man fucking her pussy while you watch." Says Ezzie

"Ezzie, please remove her nervousness and calm her. Let the excitement win over. Then I want you to listen to Karen and nudge all three of us to do what she wants or needs to orgasm."

"In fact I will give you a front row seat." I slip Ezzie off my finger, and put it on Karen.

Karen smiles up at me a little nervous. "Every time you put your lucky ring on me I wind up having crazy orgasms."

"That's a bad thing?" I ask.

"No, it's a oh shit, hold on, this is going to be a hell of a ride."

I bend down and kiss her passionately. I don't stop. I hold her head kissing her. I wave to BJ to start. As I am kneeling on the floor, holding Karen's head, and making out with her. Karen lets out a deep moan, and her body jiggles a bit. I pull back a bit and smile. "Did someone start the party without me?"

"Don't play dumb with me Ben. I saw you waving your hand to BJ."

"I just thought you might be a tad nervous. Like giving a little kid a shot. Hey, look over here." I say with a smile.

She moans a little. "Trust me, you and BJ aren't crazy thick, but you aren't thin either. Mmmm. You are both, just right. I seem to be missing something though." She holds her mouth open and wiggles her tongue.

"Ok, game on." I say as I lower her head and stand up. I move forward and push my dick in her mouth. She reaches up for my thigh, and pulls me deeper. She pushes me out and next time pulls me all the way in. Easier than she ever has before. I can feel her moaning around my dick in her mouth and throat. She pushes on my thighs and I back out.

She gasps and coughs. "Oh Fuck I can't believe that was so easy. I love it." She opens her mouth again to signal me to push back in. This time I fuck her mouth. I go to the back of her mouth only. Fucking in and out. Her moans are muffled, but the sloppy wet sounds, the glaah, glaah, glaah as I fuck in and out are not. I pull out and she gasps in a breath panting. I push myself forward and she licks and sucks on my balls as they land on her chin.

I finally look up instead of just watching Karen suck my dick. Beth is licking and sucking Karen's nipples while rubbing her clit. BJ is fucking her with a good firm pace. Karen has her legs around BJ. It looks like she is thoroughly enjoying all the attention. Between licking my balls and moaning in pleasure Karen taps my thigh. I look down.

"Ben my throat is the last thing you haven't fucked. Take it now. Take all of me and make me yours." Karen says with pure lust on her face.

I bend down. "Fuck your throat? Like mouth, throat, mouth, throat?"

"Yes please Ben. I want to know you have Taken all of me."

"You have to promise me you will tap out if you need to." I say.

"I won't need to. You would never hurt me."

"Karen, promise me." I say.

Karen reaches up and rubs my cheek. I feel a rush of love and lust. "I promise." Says Karen.

Wow I feel flushed. "Ezzie?" I think. I feel it again. "Thank you!" It has to be Ezzie making me feel Karen's love and excitement. That was amazing. I stand up and Karen smiles and opens her mouth. I slip back in her warm wet mouth. I push to the back of her mouth and stop. Karen rocks her head as she sucks on me. I enjoy that for a moment and pull out. "Deep breath now, Karen." I say as I push in. I push into her throat, and back out, back in hold it, and back out. I repeat this 4 times and I pull out.

Karen gasps and coughs. "Don't stop. Take me Ben!"

I push back in her mouth. "Hey Beth." Beth looks up. "Watch." I say as I point to Karen's throat. I fuck in and out, in and out over and over again for about 30 seconds this feels so good and I pull out.

Beth is in awe. "Oh my god." Is all she says.

Karen coughs and gasps for air. "No don't stop Ben. Take me. Spray your cum down my throat." I look down at Karen. Her face is a mess of drool. She looks so sexy.

I decide to give her what she wants. I push my dick back in her mouth and I push in and out. I see her throat bulge and I pull back. I suddenly get the urge to be rougher. I start fucking her her throat.

Karen has a firm hold of each thigh as I fuck her throat. She is just holding me. This is getting too much. The sensations of pushing in and out of her throat on the head of my dick are getting higher and higher. "You want my cum down your throat?" I ask.

She squeezes my thigh and moans. "Fuck!" I groan. One last shove into her throat and I explode. God, I cum hard. Karen starts gagging and I get the strong feeling I should pull out.

I pull out and Karen chokes and coughs out some cum that drools down her face. I hold her head up and BJ slows down. Everyone's a little concerned. Karen coughs one last time and swallows. She looks around, and gets embarrassed. "Sorry my lungs didn't like Ben's cum as much as my mouth does." She looks at me. "Get me on the bed."

I pull her up and shove her over some. BJ stays between her legs. Karen smiles at him. "Let's see who cries uncle first, BJ."

He laughs and smiles back at her. "Let's." He lines back up and shoves himself in. It is so different now for me to be just a spectator, and no commentary in my head from Ezzie. It's sexy as hell to watch. BJ is giving her a good fucking in the missionary position. She orgasms with a groan and a sigh as she rolls her head back. He keeps on fucking. She pushes on him and rolls him over to get on top. She bumps and grinds against him until she orgasms again. Her head falls back. Heys eyes roll back in her head, and she gives a small shudder as she continues to softly grind against BJ.

BJ pushes her off him. "Hands and knees, Karen. I am going to Fuck you Doggie."

Karen gets into position and smiles back at him as she wiggles her ass. She gasps as he grabs her hips and rams into her. There is no illusion of soft or gentleness here. BJ is Fucking her. He is breathing heavily, Karen is moaning and gasping. All the while Beth and I are propped up against the headboard. I feel like we should have popcorn while we watch the show. They have been at it for 10-15 minutes.

BJ jams into her and grunts as he cums deep inside her. Karen starts grinding her hips up and down, and she yells out. "FUCK!" As she grinds hard against Bj a few times.

He finally pulls out. "Too much. Fuck. That grinding was right on the tip." He says sitting back on his haunches, as Karen falls flat on the bed face down.

It takes Karen a moment to recover, but she looks over with a smile. "I Won! I didn't cry uncle." I open my arms to her and she crawls up to me as I slide down a bit. She rests against me and whispers. "I was close to calling uncle."

I pull my arm tight around her, and laugh. "I am so proud of you. That was quite a show you two put on."

BJ speaks up. "Thank you. Thank you. We will be here all week." We all just laugh.

Things wind down from there. We sort of just chill. Karen turns to look at me, as she pulls off Ezzie. She slips it on my right hand, and smiles at me. "Someday." I kiss the top of her head, and pat her ass. She starts getting up. "I want to fall asleep in your arms. Let's go back to our room. Where is the door key?" Karen asks.

"It's in my shorts pocket." I say.

She gets up and starts scooping up our clothes. "Come on, let's go Ben." She waves behind her. "Love you guys. See you in the morning."

"Honey, can I have my clothes?" I ask.

"Nope, I walked over here basically naked, so can you." She giggles as she opens the door. I am a few steps behind, just at the door frame, and I hear Karen very calmly say. "Hello."

What? I step out and there are two middle aged women looking at a naked Karen in shock and now they are staring at me. "Ezzie, quick. Please make them forget they ever saw us."

"Done Ben." Says Ezzie in her post orgasm voice.

Karen and I are still laughing about it as we climb into bed.

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers