A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen steps off BJ, and I can see her reaching under the water with both hands. He moves and I am sure she just pulled his speedo down. I am so lost watching Karen I don't notice Beth is off me until she is pulling on my speedo.

My speedo is past my knees and I kick it off. Beth pushes on my thighs and I spread them as she reaches for my hard on. Beth starts slowly stroking me. When she just says. "Karen, I am sorry. This is a No Saying No weekend right? They can't say no right?" Beth starts moving forward to straddle me as she reaches down for her bikini bottoms. "I don't want to wait. BJ, watch me fuck Ben while you fuck Karen."

Karen floats over to Beth and pulls her off me. "No Honey. Not in the water. No one can see the fun. You need to orgasm? I will help you with that."

Karen sits and pulls Beth towards her until she is standing on the ledge Karen is sitting on. Karen slips down, pulls Beth's suit to the side and goes down on Beth.

Beth traps Karen's head between her pussy and the edge of the hot tub. Beth's hips are swaying back and forth against Karen's face. The only sound that can be heard over the bubbles is Beth's moaning. It takes Karen just a few minutes to bring Beth to orgasm. Beth orgasms with a satisfying moan, and steps back. She falls back with a shriek, as BJ grabs her. She smiles up at him. "My hero!"

I pull Karen to me and kiss her hard. She breaks the kiss, and takes a deep breath. "We need to take this upstairs I think." Everyone agrees, I go to get out when I feel something wet hit my back. Oh yeah, my speedo. The guys get dressed, then we get out, step under the rinse off shower and head back to the rooms.

The women decide we should all take a fast shower to get the chlorine out of their hair mostly. We will then come over to their room. I shower first and throw on some shorts and a tee shirt. Karen comes out of the bathroom with the black body stocking and gloves on. Jesus, she looks hot. She smiles at me. "Did you think I had forgotten this is My, No Saying No Weekend?"

"No Mistress." I say with a big smile.

"Go knock on their door, Worm." She says in a soft loving voice. I head out and she stands just inside our door until I knock on theirs. She then walks out of our room, letting the door close. She walks slowly across the hall in her crotchless see through lace outfit. Just as she makes it to me BJ opens the door.

She kisses his cheek. "Hi, Man Slut." And she walks in. BJ just smiles as she walks by.

I put out my hand to shake his hand with a smile. "Hi Man Slut. I am Worm."

We laugh. "Nice to meet you Worm." BJ says.

Beth and Karen hug. They both are dressed exactly alike, and look amazing. They turn with their arms around each other, and look at us. Karen speaks first. "You two are way over dressed. Strip now!"

They stand there talking like we aren't even there. Beth starts out. "Karen, do you ever get tired of the same old thing? I mean my Man Slut does a nice job with his tongue, and you, God you do a very nice job."

"Awe, that's so sweet to say." Says Karen.

"But do you ever just feel like something different?" Asks Beth.

Karen smiles. "I do."

Beth reachers for a shocker on the nightstand, pulls Karen over to the sofa in the room. Sits at the edge and spreads her legs. Karen spreads hers just as wide. Beth announces to us. "Boys come over here, get on your knees. Worm, come lick me, Man Slut lick Mistress Karen, and boys do a good job or we will have to punish you."

BJ is trying to be nice I am sure and waiting to have Karen give him the OK. Beth will have none of it, she zaps his arm. He jumps and yelps. "What are you waiting for Man Slut? Mistress Karen and I have a fun night planned for both of you. Get to it."

I think that's her way of telling BJ, Karen is ok with him and or another man. I see it coming so I keep from yelling out, but my muscles jerk. Beth zaps me right in the middle of my ribs. Fuck that stings more than last night. She must have it on a higher setting. "Are you supposed to be doing something Worm?" She asks.

"Yes Mistress." Just 5 seconds behind BJ I am leaning forward and licking Beth's pussy. She is already moist. The two of them lay back and enjoy. Beth is humping her hips more. She is moaning more. I am getting her there.

Ezzie says to me. "Look at Karen. She wants you to watch her orgasm."

I open my eyes and look over. Our eyes meet. Her expression is one of pure lust. She has a hand on BJ's head and is breathing heavily and moaning. She is right there. We just stare at each other as I lick Beth, and BJ licks her. She gasps one more time and lets out a loud sigh. "Oh Yeah!!"

It's not earth shattering for her, but I can tell it's nice. This time I don't see it coming. Beth zaps my arm. I moan into her pussy. I somehow manage not to move. "Pay attention to what you are doing." She says sternly.

I pull away from her long enough to say. "Yes Mistress." And I hear Karen giggle. It takes me just another few minutes and I have Beth cumming.

Her closed fist in my hair, holding me in place. "Fuck Yeah." She moans. It takes a minute, but she releases her hold on my hair and I sit back.

Karen steps in while Beth is recovering. "Stand up boys." The two of us stand, and we are both rock hard. "Beth, someday I want Worm's balls to give me babies. I think we should relieve their pressure before they hurt themselves."

Beth looks at us, smiles, and turns to Karen. "So who should go first?"

Karen smiles. "Well this is your room. Don't guests always go first?"

"Ezzie, what are they talking about?" I ask.

"They talked earlier about both of them taking both of you at once tonight." Says Ezzie.

Wow. I thought we might swap if Karen was feeling up to it but I wasn't thinking DP. Although Karen did handle both Dads and me at the same time. She had a dick in each hole.

Beth giggles. "Is someone a little horny?"

"No, I am very horny aren't you?" Asks Karen.

"Yeah you were right those pot gummies do help. I think we need one more." Beth grabs a sandwich baggie with gummies in it. She holds the bag in front of Karen, and they each pop one in their mouth. As they chew Beth looks at us. "Nothing for you two. We don't want anyone at half mast." The two of them start giggling. BJ and I look at each other and shake our heads.

Karen walks up to me and puts her hand on my chest. "I want to be on top of you. I want you to watch me as another man sticks his dick in my ass. I want you to see the pleasure I get from having two dicks in me. She gently slaps my chest. Now get on the bed before I shock you." She says with a smile.

As I move she goes over to BJ, and she holds his hands. "You have the hard part. You can't cum in my ass. You need to save that for when Beth is riding you. So we are going to help you."

Karen takes him by the hand to Beth at the nightstand. Beth has the numbing lotion. BJ moans in frustration as Beth reaches down with her gloved hand and rubs some on his dick. Beth picks up the lube and looks at Karen. "Bend over sweetie." She says so tenderly.

Karen bends over the bed towards me. She holds my hand and squeezes just a bit as she moans. I am sure Beth now has a finger or two in Karen's ass. I see Beth's arm moving, then she pulls it out, puts on more lube on two fingers, and pushes them in. You can hear the wet fucking sounds.

I hear a slap and Karen yelps. "Get on your horse." Says Beth as she slaps Karen's ass.

Karen climbs on the bed and straddles me. She gets her face close to mine. Her hair is falling down around us. I look up at her. "Honey, are you sure?" I ask.

She gets a loving look on her face. "Yes, I am sure Ben, but this time I want to be looking into your eyes. The last two times you were in my ass. I want you to watch me as I get so filled." She says softly.

I reach up and pull her down to me and we kiss softly. As we kiss Karen reaches between us and lines me up as she sits down on me. God, she's like a soft yet firm, hot, wet fist that has grabbed me. She holds her hand on my chest and little by little pushes up and down, taking a little more each time.

God, I love her even if she is a little high. I can tell she is feeling the gummies by her eyes. She pumps up and down and leans over and kisses me hard. We are making out as she humps her hips a little up and down. Her humping stops, and she picks up her head. Her eyes are wide. Just as I feel something or more to the point, someone pushing into her ass. I hear Beth. "Nice and slow at first BJ. She only had my fingers for a minute."

Karen's mouth hangs open. Her eyes are wide with big pupils, and she just sighs and moans. "Aaaaahhhhhh." As I feel BJ push deeper into her ass.

All of a sudden Beth is beside me on the bed. "Hi Bestie!" She says to Karen. "Are you feeling kind of full?"

Karen just looks at her with an Oh God look on her face. "Now roll those hips and start fucking." Says Beth with some command in her voice. I guess Karen wasn't moving fast enough. Beth pulls the zapper from behind her and pokes the side of Karen's boob.

"HEY! That's for them!" She gasps.

Beth smiles. "This is for anyone that doesn't do what Mistress tells them to do."

Karen moans as she starts rolling her hips. "Beth you just wait until you are trapped between two dicks. Payback's a bitch."

"Yeah, yeah." She giggles as she flips the zapper up onto Karen's closest nipple.

"Ffuuccckkk." Karen gasps, but I don't think it was in pain, her pussy squeezes me as she gets shocked. She humps her hips. After Karen has rolled her hips a few times BJ starts fucking into her ass. As BJ starts fucking her, I try to match his opposite rhythm.

Karen is moaning the entire time. She is now keeping herself above me by locking her elbows. Looking at her face I think she is a combination of high on drugs and sex.

"Ezzie, how is my girl?"

"Her thoughts are chaotic and jumbled."

"Ezzie, she is high on pot."

"I know that Ben. It's as if everything she is feeling is amplified. Wave after wave of pleasure..."

"FUCK ME!" Karen moans loudly as she cums. Her elbows come unlocked and she lands on my chest. As she falls forward she pulls off BJ, and I would swear she moans in disappointment. She lays against me. Her body shivering here and there.

I would swear Ezzie giggles in my head. "As I was saying, her pleasure kept building. She is about to orgasm."

I laugh in my head as I hold Karen. "Thanks Ezzie. I think I figured that part out."

I hump up into Karen. She gasps. "Please no. Please. I can't." I just hug her.

"Sshhhh, it's ok. I have you." I hold her against me. Slowly rubbing her back. After a moment of just holding Karen and rubbing her back BJ lands on the bed with a bounce, and I hear Beth. "Fuck that was hot." As she starts to climb on BJ.

Karen is now a little more aware. She lays on me with her head turned towards BJ & Beth. We both lay there watching.

Beth is grinding her hips almost in circles against BJ. He has reached up and is playing with her nipples while she grinds her way towards her orgasm. She starts humping back and forth, harder and faster. Until she lets out a moan "OOOHHHHHH!" And she slumps forward onto BJ.

"Hey Ezzie, is BJ starting to feel things better. Is the lotion wearing off?"

"Yes Ben, he was just noticing that." Says Ezzie.

I reach out and grab the lube. I hold it up to Karen and she smiles. She gets up and puts lube on two fingers as she moves closer to Beth. With no warning she puts the two fingers between Beth's ass cheeks and pushes in. Beth gasps out, and then smiles at Karen over her shoulder. "You could warn a girl."

"Nah, surprising you is more fun." Says Karen with a smile. "BJ, is that you in there?" I see Bj flex up. Karen giggles. "Yup, that's you." Karen pulls out her fingers and squirts more lube on and in Beth's asshole and slips her fingers back in.

Beth's face scrunches up. "Karen, what are you doing in there?"

BJ answers, he holds up his fingers like a peace sign and moves them up and down. "She is giving the head of my dick a hand job inside you. It kind feels good. It's weird."

"Karen!" Beth gasps out. Karen laughs, but doesn't stop.

I get up on my knees behind Beth. "How about you lube me up with a hand job and let me fuck and cum in her ass."

Karen looks up at me semi shocked as she realizes. "You didn't cum with me!"

"No Sweetie, that was all you." I say

Karen slaps Beth's ass. "Well Bestie you are in for a good fucking here. Both these boys are going to cum in you."

"Fine, just stop giving BJ a finger job in my ass. It feels really weird. UGH!" I look down and Karen is pulling her fingers out with them spread apart.

Karen pats her ass. "Just making sure you are ready." Karen holds my dick in one hand and puts her other hand on my ass to push me in. She lines me up, and pushes me forward. Once I am halfway in she slaps my ass. "Now fuck that ass, Worm."

Karen is moving around and she ends up beside Beth with the zapper. Oh oh, Beth is in Trouble. Karen waves the wand in front of Beth. I can see two lights on, and Karen has an evil smile. "Let's see how you like it." ZAP! Beth yelps. Karen smiles. "Oh I got that one right on the nipple." She reaches over to the other nipple. ZAP! Beth takes it with a long moan.

Karen just waves it in front of Beth. "I think you liked it on 2. Let's see how you like 3."

We have kind of slowed down watching the show. Karen looks at me with her Mistress voice. "Keep fucking her harder or I will zap your balls."

I grab Beth's hips and fuck in a little harder. "Yes Mistress."

Karen reaches under Beth with two hands. I am guessing holding her nipples in one and the zapper in the other. Again she yelps but louder, and BJ moans. "Man Slut, why are you moaning?" Karen asked.

"When you zap her everything tightens up, Mistress." Says BJ.

Karen looks at me. "Worm?"

"Yes Mistress she does."

"And does it feel good?" Karen asks.

Neither BJ or I are sure who she is asking so we both answer. "Yes Mistress."

Karen lights up 4 lights. Beth's only response is "Oh God." Again Karen uses both hands. "FUCK!" Yells Beth with the first ZAP. Karen wastes no time and does a quick one handed ZAP. "Ffuuccckkk!" Yells Beth.

Karen reaches down and holds BJ's chin. "Last warning. Give her a good fucking or I Zap your balls." BJ and I both fuck Beth a little harder. Between the yelps with the Zaps, Beth has been constantly moaning and gasping. I am getting closer to cumming. I have sort of stopped paying attention to Karen when I went back to fucking Beth hard. I have a hold of her hips, and I am watching my dick slide in and out of her ass.

All of a sudden I hear a loud ZAP. Beth actually screams. "Independence! Independence!"

Karen gets soft for a moment. She rubs Beth's cheek. "Ok 5 is too much, but I saw you were enjoying the lower settings. Tell me the truth. The truth will set you free."

"Ok fine. One or two zaps I can take four. Two or three is much nicer for multiple hits. Happy?" Beth sighs.

Karen kisses her. "Yes but I will be happier when you all cum."

I can hear Beth's smile in her voice. "I already have."

Karen kisses her passionately. "I know Honey. I was watching." She says as she breaks the kiss. Karen looks at me, and grins. "I am going to go help Ben." She says very softly.

She stands beside me, and lubes her fingers again. "Oh no." I sigh.

She smiles at me. "I know it's different, but tell me you didn't like it, or it hurt and I won't, but I know you liked it. Tell me I am wrong."

I drop my head. "I can't."

She lays down on the bed to get a good angle with her hand and pushes two fingers in. I moan. She curls them towards my dick and, Zing. It starts as a nice tingle as she rubs it more, the better it feels. "Honey, I was close to start with. You are just going to make it happen faster."

She kisses my thigh. "Did you hear that Beth? Your tight ass has got Ben ready to cum. Now I am going to rub his prostate until I feel him cum in your tight ass. You are feeling him fuck you. He is feeling your tight ass squeezing him, and my fingers rubbing him. Now I can actually feel his pulse, and in a minute I am going to feel him shoot his cum in your ass."

I can't. I hold Beth's hips to me and cum deep in her ass. As I groan, Karen almost sounds happy. "That's it baby. Let me feel you shoot your cum in her ass."

I moan as I fall off to the side. I am not paying attention for a moment until I hear BJ say "Oh shit."

Karen is bent at an odd angle. She has her arm stuck under them. "That's right BJ. Now I have my two fingers in your tight ass. There it is." Karen says happily. "Beth said you liked this too."

"You two are fucking crazy." He laughs.

Karen kisses Beth's ass. "Rub your clit Honey. Don't you want to orgasm as you feel BJ swell and explode inside you? Don't you want to feel your orgasm explode through your body as BJ explodes in you? Don't you want to feel Ben's and BJ's cum leaking out of you while you lay there enjoying the afterglow of your orgasm?"

Wow, where did this girl come from? BJ is right. She is crazy. Beth is more upright humping like mad against BJ. She is panting when what seems out of the blue to me. Beth almost shrieks "FUCK!" and cums.

I am guessing Karen's fingers and Beth's orgasm is too much. BJ holds Beth's hips still and pushes up as her grunts three times and sinks back into the bed. Karen pulls her fingers out. "Well my work is done." She says with a smile as she gets up off the bed and heads to the bathroom. She comes out a few minutes later drying her gloved hands.

I smile at her. "What? My gloves had been in everyone. They needed to be cleaned, and I needed to pee."

I sit on the edge of the bed, and by now it's unsaid. She holds my head to her chest. "How about we retire the gloves for the night?" I ask.

"I was thinking that, but they are so much easier to wash when you are wearing them." She says as she peels one off and then the other. She resumes holding me to her. "Oh that's better. Now I can feel your hair between my fingers." She says as she runs her fingers through my hair. She steps back and pulls me up by my hand. She looks at the chair. "I want to cuddle."

"I want you naked. I want to feel your skin against mine." I say.

Karen smiles. "Deal."

She starts peeling off the fishnet body stocking and I sit. Before I know it I have a naked Karen in my lap. She snuggles into me and turns to me and we kiss. A slow soft sensual kiss. I pull back from her. "I love the idea of kissing you like this for the rest of my life."

She wraps her arms around me and hugs me tight and whispers. "I can't imagine kissing another man." I can hear the tease in her voice. "Maybe another woman."

I lean down and kiss her head. "As long as I can watch or you tell me all about it."

She snuggles against me. "Perv." And she giggles.

The four of us stay like that for a while when Beth speaks up. "Can I ask to try something?"

BJ answers. "What do you want to try?"

"Um. Well."

BJ kisses the top of her head as she is cuddled against him. "Sweetie, Ben & I just fucked both of you at the same time. No need to be shy."

Beth sighs. "I was reading in Cosmo."

"Woman's porn." I say, and Karen slaps my chest.

We laugh and Beth continues. "A woman was describing how she had two guys fuck her mouth and pussy at the same time. She was so turned on being trapped and pushed between the two. Would you guys do that for me?"

"Oh course they will Beth. I will help where I can too." Says Karen as she hops off my lap. "Then after you cum they can do that to me."

They both hop up. Beth reaches into a cosmetic bag and pulls out a sore throat spray. She squirts so in her mouth. Swallows and does it again. Everyone is looking at her. She gives everyone an embarrassed smile. "The woman said numbing her throat with this made the mouth fucking easier."