A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 12

Story Info
Ben & Karen celebrate engagement w/parents &. Dom Natalie.
18.8k words
4.74
12.3k
11

Part 12 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

In this chapter Ben & Karen get engaged, celebrate with the parents (incest) and Dom Natalie.

God help me. Our Mothers are nuts. Since it's public knowledge within the families now that I am going to ask Karen to marry me, (Thanks Mom). They have decided Thanksgiving should be both families celebrating together. I am torn. I want to make Karen happy, officially ask her to marry me and give her the ring. I don't want to wait for Christmas. I want her to have it for the holidays. I want to be able to introduce her at the Black Tie charity event as my fiancé.

Fuck it! I decide if anyone has a problem with it, Ezzie can smooth it out. I have wanted her forever. I am doing this when I want. I tell Karen I want to come pick her up to drive her home. She complains, but I insist. She doesn't want me driving all day. Our schools vs home make the perfect upside down triangle. She and I are 3 hours away from each other across the top, while both of us are approximately three hours north from home. I offer to come to her the afternoon before, spend the night, and then drive home. She loves that idea.

I am supposed to leave Tuesday AM. Instead I am on the road after the one class I care about Monday afternoon, and heading to Karen. I call BJ, and make plans for the charity gala. He tells me to plan on staying overnight. He got a room paid for by the company at a real nice hotel just down the street. I mean million dollar stock broker nice, not recent college graduate nice. He hasn't told Beth yet where and wants to keep it a surprise. He obviously can't talk and just says. "I definitely have connected the dots you asked me to look at. We can talk later."

"Oh shit. Really?" I just say surprised.

"Yeah, that's right. Oh shit." He half laughs. I tell him I am heading to Karen's. "Give Beth a hug from me, and tell her I can't wait to see her."

"A hug and a kiss. Ok you got it."

He laughs. "Ben, I said a hug."

"Right. I got it. A hug and a big kiss." I say.

He laughs again. "Why do I bother?"

We promise to talk Thanksgiving night to firm up meeting time etc, and hang up. I figure I will surprise Karen with some flowers. I get to her house and knock on the door. Fuck Me! No one is home! Surprise!

I sit in my car and call her. "Hi Honey. How goes it?" I say as she answers.

She is very happy to hear from me. "Hi Ben."

We talk for a bit, but it's a tick loud. She and Beth walked down the street to a local bar and restaurant for dinner. She promises to call me back when they get home. I look it up on Maps. It's a short walk about three blocks away. That's why her car is here. I lock up the car, and start walking.

I get there and don't see them at the bar, then I see them in a booth. Luckily Beth is facing me. She sees me and smiles. I hold my finger to my mouth. "Sshhhh". I walk up to the booth, and give them a cheese pick up line. "I must be dead, because I am looking at two angels." I say with a deeper voice. It's funny to watch Karen's face. First she turns and it's a look of disgust, then her face lights up, and she jumps out of the booth into my arms. "BEN!"

She hugs me tight. "I am so happy to see you. I missed you."

I hug her just as tight. "I missed you too."

Karen looks at the half crushed flowers between us. "I still love them."

We break the hug, and I look down at Beth. "What no hug?"

Beth stands up. I give her a nice friendly hug, and kiss on the cheek. I then grab her, dip her and plant a big wet one one her. Beth's eyes are wide open in surprise. Karen is slapping my arm. "Ben, let her go." She giggles.

I stand Beth up. "What BJ said to give her a big hug and kiss. No wait, I am sorry he said a big hug. My bad." I laugh.

Beth slaps my other arm laughing. "You perv."

We sit down. Karen has my arm hugged to her. The waitress loves that I brought flowers and brings and empty pitcher with water for Karen to put them in. We order food. The girls have a few drinks, and then one more for good luck. We are walking home. The three of us arm in arm with me in the middle. The girls are very happy. We get back to the house, I stop at my car to get my bag. Once we are in the house, Karen and Beth land on the sofa together giggling. They want to watch a movie. I am in the middle. It's not a bad spot to be, but I can't reach the remote, and within an hour they are both asleep against me. I can use my phone to take a group selfie that I send one handed to our group text.

ME - I am so happy I arrived early.

BJ - Been there and done that. Enjoy being a human pillow. Talk later. Working late.

I sit there for a while just enjoying watching Karen. I will admit Beth moved and there is now a nice look down her shirt, but I am watching Karen. Then I get an evil thought. "Ezzie, can you make Beth dream of having fabulous sex with BJ, and Karen dream of us fucking."

"Of course, Ben."

I sit there for a few minutes and they both start mumbling. Beth is almost talking. Here and there I hear an "Oh BJ." The shocker is Karen. She is rubbing her pussy through her yoga pants. I sit there and watch, and say fuck it. I can see her pants are wet. I reach out and tweak her nipples. This gets me a deep moan. I don't want moaning I want awake. I reach under her shirt and start an all out assault on her nipples. On the third good pull and twist her eyes fly open.

Karen grabs my head and pulls me into a hard kiss. I somehow manage to pull away from Beth, and nudge her in the other direction. Karen is on fire. She pulls on my shirt. "Stand up."

"Huh." Stand up? But we were kissing. I was playing with her nipples."

She pulls harder. "Stand Up Now!"

I stand and she pulls on my belt as she scoots forward on the couch. As she is pulling my pants down. I am berating myself. Why stand up? You dumbass. I finish saying as she almost swallows me whole. "Fuck." I moan.

I hear Beth stir behind us. "Oh come on guys." She giggles. "Get a room."

"You could join us Beth." I say with a smile.

She stands behind me grabbing my ass with one hand while leaning to the side of me to watch Karen blow me. "Very very tempting, but I want to FaceTime my Honey instead and tease him." She slaps my ass. "Have fun!" And she walks to her room. Karen starts pushing me in and out of her throat two or three times. She pulls back and breathes, and bobs back down. Fuck I love the way she does that.

"Karen, let's go to your room, get naked and we can 69." I say.

She pulls her mouth off me. "Before we do anything I Want you to fill my mouth with your cum." She sucks me back in bobbing, sucking and licking the head. "I want your warm sticky cum on my tongue." She sucks just the head of my dick into her mouth, and jerks my shaft. "Come on Ben. Give it to me." I don't think she could suck on me any harder. I can't help it. She is being relentless. I hold her head and start fucking her mouth. She moans in pleasure, and I groan as I explode in her mouth.

Once I finish cumming I can feel her swallow, and then softly lick and suck me clean. She pulls her mouth off me and stands up. She wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my chest. She looks up at me as she holds my hands and smiles. "Now I want you to take me to bed."

"Karen, I am sorry but there are rules against that. I can only take a naked woman to bed." I say with a smile. She is naked and stepping out of her pants in about ten seconds. She stands with her hands on her hips. I grab her face and kiss her hard. I turn her by her shoulders and give her ass a swat. "Get on your bed, and spread those legs Now."

She giggles and runs into her room. I walk in behind her and she lays back with her head on the pillows and rubs her clit as she watches me undress. I start to crawl between her legs to go down on her. "No Ben Please! I want you inside of me. I have been horny all day. Then you showed up and I was dreaming of having sex with you just now. Please Ben, Fuck Me!" She says.

"How can I say no to that? How can I tell the woman I love no?" I say as I crawl up her body.

She wraps her legs around me. "If you loved me you wouldn't say no."

I push inside on her as her fingers run through my hair. We both moan. "Good thing I love you." I say.

She pulls my head down to kiss her. "Yeah good thing."

I would like to say we make love, but we don't. We fuck. She orgasms in missionary, I stop and change positions. She cums in doggy. I lay back and she climbs on top. She starts rolling her hips, and it's rubbing me just right. I hold her hips pushing and pulling as she rolls her hips. She gives me a lusty smile. She knows she is going to push me over the edge. She takes my hands and puts them on her nipples. "Come on Baby. Cum for me. Fill me with your cum. Come on Baby, give it to me.

I pull and twist on her nipples. She moans. I grunt and fuck up into her as best as I can and I cum. I finally relax and Karen starts to move rubbing my very sensitive dick inside of her. She sees my face twist up. "Ssshh. It's ok. I am just cuddling. I want to keep you inside me." She lays down on top of me with her legs straddling me. "I love laying like this, feeling you inside me and listening to your heart beat. At first it beats so fast and strong. Then we relax and it slows and relaxes." I just lay there holding her, and rubbing her back. Eventually she slides off me, we spoon together, pull the covers over ourselves and fall asleep.

An alarm goes off. What the fuck? Karen rolls over and hits it groaning. "Ugh my two worst classes this morning." She says walking out of the bedroom with a towel to take a shower. Her 200 level core classes she has to complete for math and science. Neither has a damn thing to do with her major, but she has been sweating them all semester. She is going to drop under a 3.0 with each. She is bummed, number one with the low grade and two it will drag her 3.5 average down a tick.

"Ezzie what do you say to auditing a math and science course today, and maybe making sure the teacher gives Karen at least a 3.0 final grade?"

"I am sure Karen would love your company, and she would be very happy when she receives a 3.0 grade for the semester." Says Ezzie.

I sit there listening to the shower run. Then I get to thinking. How educated is Ezzie? "Ezzie, I know you didn't have school like we do now, but did you learn math?"

"I was a princess so I was better educated than most. We referred to it as learning your numbers, adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing. We learned how to read and write, and our history. What you are thinking of now I do not recognize. It's like another language."

I actually laugh. "Ezzie, a lot of very smart people have said in the past that very same thing. No matter what language you speak, math is still math it's a universal language." I hear the shower stop and I get up and walk across the hall into the bathroom. Karen is surprised as the door opens. "I decided I am going to audit your classes with you today."

Karen frowns. "So you can see why I suck at them?"

"Stop that. Just because your talent isn't math or science doesn't mean you suck. I have problems with subjects you don't. Do I suck?" I ask

She hugs me. I can't help but let my hands roam down her naked back to her bum. "Uh uh Mister I have a class I can not miss." She hands me her used towel. "The rest are dirty. I need to do laundry." She walks out of the bathroom naked. I just stand there and watch her ass as she goes. Fuck I love her ass. I turn and step into the shower.

We walk to class. We stop for a coffee and donut, and we are sitting in the middle of the room, and her math professor looks at me. "Who are you sir? You are not part of my class." He asks with a bit of a tone.

"No sir I am not. I am visiting this fine college today and thought I would sit in and audit the class." I say.

"Ezzie, what is his problem?"

"He doesn't like people auditing his class. He thinks it's a distraction."

"Sir you can not just audit any class you feel like. There are school rules." Says the professor.

"Ezzie, is that true?" I ask.

"No Ben, and he knows it." Says Ezzie

"Ezzie, does he have any dirty little secrets that he wouldn't want the class to know about?"

"He uses a dating app." She says.

"What's his username?"

"ProfM6789"

I grab a piece of paper from Karen, and write it down. I get up and walk down to him. "Professor, I have my authorization from the Dean's Office right here."

I walk to the podium and place the paper in front of him. His face goes blank. "Any questions?" That threw him.

"Enough distractions. I will allow it. Go sit down." He says.

"Ezzie, make him obey and believe every word I say." I drop my voice. "Stop being a dick. Fuck with me or Karen anymore and I will blow up your life. Karen just earned a 3.0 even if she never shows up for another class for the rest of the semester. Do you understand?" I say as I stare at him.

"I can agree to that." He says.

I stick my hand out to shake his and raise my voice. "Thank you so much for understanding and being so kind Professor M." He shakes my hand and I walk back to Karen. She is just staring at me. I just smile, and whisper. "It's all good." I point to the front of the class.

"Thank you Ezzie."

"You are welcome Ben."

The class ends. He double times it out of the class as Karen and a few other students turn to me. Smiling with a shocked look Karen says. "What did you say to him?"

I laugh, and then tell a white lie. "I simply said that I was more than happy to go to the Dean's Office and discuss it. He could explain how he just lied to me and 50 students about the school's rules for auditing a class." I kiss Karen's cheek. "Then I moved my hand to my phone, and told him I just stopped recording our conversation. If he took any of this out on you I would make it my mission to ruin him and his chance at tenure."

A chorus of Oh My God erupts. I look around. "Hey, he is nothing but a bully. He can't threaten me with a grade, and now he thinks I have him on tape. He won't look at Karen cross eyed for the rest of the semester."

Karen hugs me, kisses my cheek and gets up. "You're my hero. Now we have to get across campus for my next class." The next professor is great. He greets me, and asks me where I go, my major etc. I tell him chemistry isn't my thing. I am lucky to have survived my biology classes.

He laughs and evil laugh. "Relax class. Today I have a new victim." It is good natured, but he keeps asking me crap I don't know. Then he tells me to reason it out. When I am right he cheers, wrong and he boos. All and all he is a good guy. It's been fun but I am here for a reason.

"Ezzie, please make sure he gives Karen a 3.0. He feels she does the work and participates in class so he will give her a 3.0."

"Done Ben."

Karen will still work and sweat it, but in the end she will get the 3.0 in both classes. We stop at a local sub shop for lunch, and then it's back to her dorm to pack and on the road.

We are ahead of schedule, and there is still daylight left. I head to the lake where we went swimming for the first time as boyfriend and girlfriend. The ring has been in my pants pocket in a velvet bag since I left my house.

She thinks it's too cold for the lake, but I am persistent. We park and walk to the lake for the sunset. There is a guy with a camera on a tripod doing photos. At first I am thinking crap we aren't alone, and then I think better of it.

"Ezzie, I need a little help here, and I don't want you to get mad at me." I say

I can hear her concern. "What help do you need Ben?"

"First have the photographer watch us. When I get down on my knee, have him start taking lots of pictures of us." I ask.

"I can do that. What's second?"

"I need you to help me with Karen when I ask her to marry me." I say.

"What! You want me to make her say yes?" She almost yells in my head.

"Jesus Ezzie, no. Take a breath. Listen to me. I just need you to help me turn her around so I can get on one knee without her seeing me do it. I want her to turn back and see me on my knee." I say.

I can hear Ezzie getting giddy. "Oh yes Ben. I would be happy to."

I walk us down the shore a bit so the setting sun will be behind us in the pictures. I reach into my pocket, open the bag and put the ring on the tip of my finger. "Now Ezzie. The photographer and Karen please."

Karen turns and I drop to one knee. I don't bother to look at the photographer, Ezzie has never let me down. Karen turns back. Screams and clamps her hand over her mouth. "Karen, will you marry me?" I ask.

She is shaking and looking at me. I stand up and take her hand from her mouth. I hold the ring in front of her finger. I can feel her hand shaking. I smile at her. "I kinda need an answer before I put it on your finger."

She starts crying. "Yes. Yes I will."

I put the ring on her finger and she barely looks at it. She grabs me and hugs me burying her face in my neck. "I love you. I love you." She relaxes a bit and releases me to look at the ring. "Ben, it's beautiful, but it's so big. You must have paid a fortune."

I reach forward for it. "I could return it."

She pulls her hand away and then hugs me again crying. "I am never taking it off." A minute or two later Karen is wiping her tears. When she looks over my shoulder. For a split second I get nervous, then I realize it's the photographer.

"Excuse me." He says. "I don't mean to pry, but I was taking sunset photos when I saw you get down on your knee. I just started taking pictures. I probably have three or four dozen. Would you like them?"

Karen answers before I can. "Oh my god yes. Thank you so much."

It takes a few minutes to sync my phone to his camera and then transfer them. He just dumps the entire folder from today so I get sunset photos too. Karen hugs him. She is so excited to have the photos.

She can't stop looking at the ring. "Oh my god our parents... my Dad! You promised him at the end of the semester. Do they know?"

"Sweetie, no one knows but us. Until we were halfway here and the sun was still up I wasn't sure where or when I was asking you. I just knew I was going to." I say.

More tears and a hug. "Do you know how happy I am right now?" She asks me wiping her tears again.

I hug her. "I have a pretty good idea."

"We have to call our parents." Karen says.

"No." We can't call. Ezzie can't help over the phone. "No, let's tell them together. They should be out of work soon. Let's invite them out to dinner tonight. We can go to the restaurant we all went to after I got the Reynolds contract for your Dad. We can beat them there and set it up."

She likes that idea. "Oh my god Beth! I have to tell Beth." She says as the shock is wearing off now.

"Let's get in the car. You can call Beth and I will text our parents." I say. She turns and smiles at me. She pulls me down as she reaches up to kiss me again. A soft loving kiss that curls my toes.

We get in the car, and I start it up for some heat. The sun is now down and it's getting cold. Beth and Karen are screeching on FaceTime. Karen is holding up her hand with the ring on it.

I send out a group text to me, Karen and all four of our parents.

ME - We are home early. We are hungry and want to take our parents out for dinner. We won't take no for an answer.

Dad - and if we say no

ME - Then you can explain to Mom why she has to wait a few hours to hug her baby boy.

Mr B - I think he has you there. We will be there. I am not going to try and explain that to my wife. I do expect my favorite drink to be waiting for me.

ME - You got it Mr B.

Mom - Maybe your Dad can just stay home. I will be there to give my baby boy a hug.

Mrs B - I am already getting ready

Dad - Fine I guess I have been out voted. LOL.

Mrs B - where is my baby girl

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers