A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer fast Slut or the toys go back on. Do you agree to eat out your Mistresses while the boys fuck the daylights out of you." Karen asks.

Natalie doesn't hesitate. "Yes, Mistress I agree. I agree."

"Good girl. Take out your toys and get up." Says Karen.

Natalie pulls on the antenna for the toy in her pussy and it plops out covered in goo, and her pussy drools a bit. She reaches for the butt plug and has to pull on it a couple of times to have it pop out. She moans as it pulls out. Beth takes charge. "Get up boys." BJ and I stand up. I will admit it feels real odd with this thing in me. She takes Natalie's hand and pulls her over the arm of the couch. Beth waves her hand to the couch seat in front of Natalie. "Mistress K, it is your fiancé this Slut has been fantasizing about. I think it's only fair you get to be licked first.

As Karen goes to sit on the couch. She looks at Natalie's ass. "That ass does not look like it got spanked. It is barely pink. Karen reaches for the backpack and pulls out a leather paddle. She stands behind Natalie and just starts spanking her. Karen just keeps laying into her, not soft but not ripping hard either. Natalie gasps and yelps with each hit. Karen hits left, right, top and bottom no part of her ass cheeks aren't red by the time Karen is done. Karen takes a deep breath and exhales, after the constant swinging of her arm. "Now that's a spanked ass." Karen sits on the couch. She looks at Beth. "Mistress B, would you hand me my phone. I have never had a celebrity go down on me before, and I think our little guest slut should know if she Ever does anything with my fiancé without my permission this video will go public."

As Beth is getting the phone. Natalie looks up at Karen. "Mistress I fully understand.."

"No One Told You To Talk Yet!" Karen says to her.

Holy shit who is this? "Ezzie, is Karen serious?"

"She doesn't think she would actually release it, but she won't tell Natalie this. She is actually quite mad at Natalie, for having the nerve to say and ask what she did. Karen is a bit jealous and feeling protective of you. She feels this is something she can protect you from." Says Ezzie.

Wow I have never seen this side of Karen. Am I in trouble here? "Ezzie, does Karen think I had sex with Natalie before tonight?" I ask.

"Not at all Ben." Says Ezzie.

Karen starts the video. "Submissive News Anchor look at me." Natalie looks up. She knows Karen is holding the phone up to record her. "Push yourself up some so we can see those middle aged tits swaying." Natalie locks her arms under herself, and looks up. Start by saying your morning greeting."

Natalie sighs. "This is Natalie Bell. Thanks for joining me and the rest of the crew here at WSXY to start your day."

"Natalie, do you always fantasize about men half your age?" Asks Karen.

"No Mistress. I am sorry I fantasized about your fiancé. I couldn't help myself." Says Natalie.

"And you felt the need to tell me about your fantasies?" Asks Karen.

"I couldn't help it, Mistress. I just felt like you should know." Says Natalie.

"And to atone for that sin. What have you agreed to tonight? Actually, what did you ask me earlier tonight?"

"I asked to serve you and Master tonight. To do anything you ask of me. I just asked there be no marks on my body that could be seen on air." Says Natalie.

"Just one last question Slut. Have you ever had sex with a woman."

"No Mistress, I have not."

Karen smiles. "Well then Slut, shut up and lick me. No stopping until both Mater, well tonight I am in charge so he is Worm. No stopping until he and I have cum." Karen laughs. "I don't think he will be able to hold out too long though." Karen reaches down and holds Natalie's head down, and gasps. "Oh you are an eager one aren't you. Worm slip your dick all the way in and then stop."

As I line up to fuck Natalie I answer. "Yes Mistress." I push in, and Natalie's soft, hot, wet pussy envelopes me. Natalie lets out a small moan.

Karen is still holding Natalie to her pussy. "Do you like my fiancés dick that you have fantasized about?"

All you can make out is "Mmmpphhh."

Karen looks up at me. "And I have a surprise for my Worm." She clicks the remote.

I am so surprised I actually say out loud. "What the hell?" The toy is moving inside me. Kind of like a finger bending, and when it bends that tickling gets more intense.

"Now Worm. Take her. Fuck her hard while she licks my pussy, but you have to cum on her ass. I want to watch you cum." Says Karen.

Beth looks at BJ. "Hands behind your back Man Slut. No touching yourself." Beth walks behind me and spanks my ass. "Your Mistress said fuck her hard. I have watched you take your fiancé." She slaps my ass again. "Fuck this little slut." I grab Natalie by her hips and pin her down and start fucking her as hard as I can. Natalie is grunting as I slam into her. I can see the lust in Karen's eyes as she watches me.

I fuck her like this for just a few minutes, but I can't help it. The whole scene is too much. Natalie's soft pussy, whatever this thing is in my ass, Natalie's moans, Karen's look of lust and finally Beth behind me slapping my ass, egging me on. "I am going to cum." I yell and pull out of Natalie.

Natalie moans, I think in disappointment that I pulled out. Beth's hand is like greased lightning. She reaches down and starts stroking me. It's so intense. I cum hard, shooting cum up and down Natalie's back. I make a huge mess. I am gasping and jerking as Beth keeps stroking me.

Karen speaks up. "Mistress B, I think he has had enough." Beth stops stroking me, and wipes the cum on her hand on Natalie's ass. Karen then turns off the toy. I sigh a little and I feel my body relax. Beth reaches down and pulls on the toy. She pulls rather hard and fast. It surprises me and I gasp.

Beth pats my ass. "I figured it was like a band aid, best to just rip it off." Beth nudges me aside and swats Natalie on the ass. "I don't hear Mistress K orgasming. Do I need to spank you for incentive?" Beth asked it as a rhetorical question. She starts spanking Natalie's ass. I am watching Karen as she is getting closer. I look at Beth, and she is getting into spanking Natalie's ass with her bare hand.

Karen grabs Natalie's hair in both hands and holds her tight to her pussyfoot as she shoves her hips and groans loudly. "Oh Fuuccccckkk." After a moment she releases her hold on Natalie's head.

Beth grabs Natalie's hair and pulls her up straight. She runs her fingers up Natalie's back scooping up my cum. She brings her cum covered fingers to Natalie's mouth. Natalie doesn't need to be told. She opens her mouth and sucks on Beth's fingers. Beth repeats this two more times until most of my cum is off her back.

Karen motions me over to her. She holds out her hand for me to help her up. She holds my hands in hers and pulls me close. "That was so hot to watch." She says softly to me. "Natalie licking a woman for the first time. You pounding her, and then Beth jerking you off and all that cum flying out of your dick. It was so hot."

I smile at her. "You put on a damn good show too, dominating Natalie and cumming on her face."

"Oh Honey, I am not done." She says. Her look then softens. "Ben you are mine. I will love you forever, but this woman needs to be taught some manners. Worse yet, I think she wants to be taught a lesson."

Karen turns back to the couch. Beth is moving into her spot. Karen turns Natalie towards her and pulls and twists on Natalie's nipples. "So News Slut, did you like going down on a woman for the first time?" She asks.

"It was ok, Mistress." Says Natalie.

This makes Karen mad. "It was ok?" She says as she slaps both Natalie's nipples hard. Natalie screams out with each hit. Karen grabs her nipples hard and pulls. "Worm, how does my pussy taste?"

"Delicious." I say.

"Man Slut?"

"Both you and Mistress B are delicious, Mistress." He says.

Karen never stops glaring at Natalie. "You better think long and hard about how you answer that question next time you are asked." Karen points to the floor where she was earlier. "Lay on the floor." Karen growls at her. She turns to Beth and puts out her hand to help her up. She pulls Beth to her and kisses her deep. She pulls back from the kiss and smiles at Beth. Go sit on the sluts face and make sure she gets a good taste of your sweet pussy."

Beth smiles. "Oh, I would be happy to Mistress K." Beth walks over and sits right down on Natalie's face.

We are all watching as Beth is grinding on Natalie's face. BJ looks a little dejected. He hasn't been allowed to fuck anyone yet. Karen smiles and waves him over. She holds BJ's hand. "Man Slut you and Worm have been very good boys, but you need to get rid of that first load so you can then make love to Beth. You have been so patient I am going to let you choose. You can fuck Any hole on the Slut, as hard or as soft as you want to until you cum."

BJ doesn't even need to think about it. "Her ass Mistress."

Karen smiles. "On the floor or somewhere else."

BJ is just staring at Natalie and Beth now. "Mistress, right now, right there."

Karen points to the lube. "Lube up and go get her."

We watch as BJ gets on the floor. Beth looks up. "My Man Slut is here. Are you going to fuck this little slut?"

BJ starts lifting Natalie's legs up and back. "I am Mistress." BJ is not slow or gentle. He lines up his dick with her asshole. Once it opens up and lets him in he pushes deep in her ass. Natalie lets out a bit of a surprise and pain scream into Beth's pussy.

Beth giggles. "Oh that felt good. Do that again." BJ pulls totally out and shoves back in. Natalie lets out a long moan. "Ah the surprise wasn't there, it wasn't as good." Beth looks up at Karen, and presses her fingers together. Karen smiles and grabs Beth's remote and clicks a button that lights up when she does.

"What the fuck is that?" Yelps BJ.

Beth laughs again. "That Man Slut is your last surprise for the night."

"Oh fuck. That's different." Says BJ as he keeps fucking in and out of Natalie's ass.

Within minutes Beth screams out and grinds hard onto Natalie's face, goes stiff and then falls off Natalie's face to the side. Natalie's face is soaked with Beth's juices. Karen doesn't give Natalie a moment. "Reach down and play with yourself Slut. Make yourself cum or I will spank that ass so bad you won't be happy sitting Monday morning on the air."

Natalie's hand reaches down and plays with her clit. Before you know it BJ groans and cums in Natalie's ass. Natalie has been gasping with almost every stroke BJ gives her. Her fingers keep flicking her clit until she moans and stops.

Karen and I had settled into an arm chair watching the show with her in my lap. Once BJ cums she shuts of his toy and gets up grabbing Natalie's bra, stockings and underwear and shoves them in Natalie's purse. She takes the dress and walks to Natalie still on the floor. "Get up!" Karen throws Natalie's stuff on the couch and pushes Natalie back over the arm. "Don't move." Karen grabs the two toys and pops the vibrator in her pussy and the butt plug in her ass with one push and a groan from Natalie. She grabs my phone and opens it, with the code she knows. She turns both on high.

Natalie sucks in a gasping breath and you can see her hips buck. Karen grabs the paddle and starts spanking Natalie. "Natalie, you dreamed of using my Benjamin. You wanted to use him for your pleasure. Now the toys will give you pleasure, and the paddle will give you pain. I will not stop spanking you until you say your safe word." Karen lays into her ass. It doesn't take long for her pink ass to turn light red. Natalie is gasping and yelping with every shot. Her ass is now an angry red.

I am about to stop Karen when Natalie cries out. "News Anchor! News Anchor!" Karen stops spanking her, and pulls out the toys without turning them off. Natalie's whole body slumps against the arm of the sofa.

Karen starts talking after taking a deep breath. "Tonight was just for me to see how big of a submissive Slut you are. We were not prepared to properly punish you tonight. Put on your dress and leave. Right now. If you want to be totally submissive, show up at the play. If you do, we will be ready to properly punish you. Don't reach out to Ben in any way or I will release the video. Now get out." Barks Karen.

Natalie stands on shaking legs, pulls her dress on and just looks at the floor and meekly says. "Yes Mistress." Natalie walks to the door, slips on her shoes, takes her coat and purse and walks out.

I am in shock at first. Karen is off the rails. I have never seen her like this. "Ezzie, is Natalie ok?"

"She is ok Ben, but she isn't sure if Karen was domming her or punishing her. She is not sure if she will show up at the play." Says Ezzie.

I will be honest I am not sure either. Beth goes to Karen and just hugs her. "Honey, are you ok." She asks.

I hear Karen's voice crank. "If Ben and I were not together she would have chewed him up and used him like our assholes did to us. I couldn't let that go. The thought of someone hurting Ben like I was hurt." Now they are both crying. BJ and I grab our girl and separate them. I pull Karen over to a chair, and down into my lap. I just hold her and soothe her.

"Ezzie, Karen never wanted to tell me details. What did the asshole do to her?"

"Ben, he hurt her more than you know. She never wanted to tell you. Please don't ask me that. Maybe some other time when things calm down you can talk to her. I wouldn't suggest tonight. For now just hold her and love her." Ezzie says.

I can feel it in Ezzie. She isn't refusing me. She is protecting Karen. Karen looks at me. "Ben, I could see it in her. She would have hurt you. I couldn't stand the thought of someone even thinking of hurting you like I was hurt." And the tears flow again.

I just hold her. "Sshhh. It's ok. She didn't hurt me." I look her in the eyes. "Karen, close your eyes and just listen to me." She looks up at me for a moment. I hold her head to my chest. "Come on. Close your eyes." Karen finally closes her eyes. I hold her head against my chest. "I have always watched out for you, and I know you looked out for me too, I have just never seen you so upset like that before. You went all momma lion."

Karen giggles though the tears. She wraps her arms a little tighter. "I Love You." She whispers.

"I Love You Too." I say. I look over at Ben. He is similarly soothing Beth. BJ and I share a nod. We both know the women are done. There will be no swapping or swinging tonight. "Hey BJ, what do you think? Should we take our women to our rooms and make love to them all night?"

BJ smiles. "I think so."

The girls get up and hug each other tight for a moment. We then head for our rooms. Karen and I climb into this huge plush bed. I snuggle against her. She spoons into me, and hugs my arm to her. "Ben, can we just lay here and cuddle?" She asks softly.

I sigh inwardly, but I understand. "Of course Honey." We lay there together and within five minutes Karen is asleep in my arms. I nod off a short while after that.