A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear her giggle. I look up. "Ankles first Ben."

"Yes Ma'am."

The restraints are all on the floor. She kisses my cheek. "Go lay on your bed. I will be right there." She turns and walks into the bathroom. I head to my room. Thank god I got my parents old full bed when they got a new bed a few years ago. A twin sucks with two people. Karen walks in and closes the door behind her and turns off the light.

She stands there for a minute just looking at me. A street light somewhere has an almost perfect swath of light across her. It cuts across her boobs to just below her pussy. She is highlighted in a soft light. She looks like a dream.

She walks to me. "I never want this day to end." She says as she gets in bed beside me.

I roll over, almost on top of her. "Who said it's over." I kiss and suck on her neck for a moment. "I am nowhere near done with you." I kiss her cheek. "I am going to kiss and lick you Everywhere." I kiss her lips. I start kissing my way down her neck, over her collar bone to her boobs and nipples. I kiss and suck on one and then the other.

Karen runs her fingers through my hair as she sighs. "Oh Ben." Back and forth from one to the other. I kiss lick and suck until both her nipples are puffy, hard and wet. Karen just sighs and softly moans the entire time. I start kissing my way down her belly, and between her legs. I swear just one lick between her lips and I am rewarded with her juices leaking out. "Ben, please don't tease me. I need you inside me." I lick her again top to bottom and end with a kiss on her clit. She just sighs. "Ben, please don't make me beg."

I crawl up over her, as I am looking down into her eyes I rub myself up and down between her moist lips. "Is this what you want?" I ask.

She puts her hand behind my head and pulls me down into a very passionate kiss. "Please Baby. Please put it..Aahhhh." She sighs as I push into her. Her warm velvety pussy grips me tightly. She wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me all the way in. Her fingers are running through my hair holding my face in front of hers. Her eyes are wide and full of lust as she stares at me. "Sometimes I just like holding you inside me. Wrapping my legs around you and holding you there. Just feeling your hardness inside me....I just Love It."

She digs her heels into my ass to promt

me to start fucking her. "What am I a horse? Are you giving me the spurs?"

She reaches up and gives me a quick kiss, as she relaxes her legs around me. With a big smile she says "Giddy up horsey." I start slow and never go above medium. I take my Mom's advice and I am gentle and loving. I kiss her. I nuzzle her neck. I angle my body so I can suck on her nipples. The whole time I just make love to her. Nothing hard or fast, just constant in and out.

I sit up some and roll her thighs back a bit to go nice and deep. I reach down and with my thumb I flick and rub her clit. Her hips are rocking with me and her breathing and moaning is getting more pronounced. She is getting closer. Her head is flat on the bed, and her eyes are half closed. "Karen look at me." I say. She looks up at me. "I want to watch you orgasm for the first time as my fiancé."

Karen reaches out and plays with her nipples. "I want to watch you too." She looks at me and sighs. "You aren't ready yet are you?"

I rub her clit a little harder and she gasps. "Karen, you damn near sucked the life out of me downstairs a few minutes ago. No, I am not ready now, but we aren't going anywhere tonight. We can have sex all night long and sleep until noon."

Her eyes roll back, as her hand reaches down to replace mine. I watch as she rubs herself faster, but softer than I was. I keep the steady fucking going. A few breaths later she starts the steady climb to her orgasm. Little grunts, she starts gripping me on and off with her pussy, and then her orgasm rolls over her. It's not an earth shattering one for her. She moans and groans as she rolls her head and squeezes me tight inside of her. I stop and lean down over her again kissing her neck.

She starts pushing me off her. "Get off me."

"What." I laugh as I roll off her.

She starts fanning her hands in front of her face. "Whew! Sorry, I got hot and flushed. I needed air."

She is right, she is flushed. I laugh. "Wow I have never made a woman almost pass out before. I am good." That gets me a slap on the arm.

After a moment or two Karen rolls towards me and lays her arm across my body. She reaches down, and at first is rubbing her fingers over my slightly softened hardon. Once it responds she grips me and starts stroking me. Just slow sure strokes, giving my head a little extra attention. "So did you ever think this would happen when you laid here alone at night doing this?" She asks me with a big smile.

I smile back. "Fantasize of it happening? Yes I did. Think it ever truly would? No, but I am very happy it did."

She reaches forward and kisses me. She breaks the kiss and starts to crawl over me. Her hand never lets me go. She goes from stroking me to holding me in place so she can sink down on me. Wow, I love slipping into her. She starts rolling and grinding on me. "Benjamin, I am not stopping until I make you cum. I want to make my fiancé cum. I want to feel his cum inside me."

Man she isn't joking around. She is grinding hard. She grinds down until I feel her bump against me. I can see on her face she can feel it too. "Just like I feel you bumping inside me now, I want to feel you squirt your cum in me." She bends down and kisses me, and sits back up. She takes my hands and puts them on her nipples. I play with her nipples, while she braces her hands on my chest to balance.

She reaches down and rubs her clit. "Ben, do you like watching me play with myself?" She asks.

"You know I do."

"Do you like fucking me?" She asks.

"Absolutely." I say.

"I want you to watch me play with myself while I fuck you, but I want what I like."

I play along. "You do? What do you like?"

"I like when you shoot your warm cum inside of me." She says with a lusty smile.

"You do? I bet I could help you with that, but I would need just a little more."

"Maybe like this?" Karen says as she gets up on her feet to really bounce on me. I just groan in pleasure. Karen giggles. "I thought you might like this. I love you pushing in and out of me. Please Ben make this perfect for me. Cum for me Ben. I want to feel you explode inside of me."

I can help it. I start pushing up into her. Karen just smiles. "That's it Ben. Fuck me. Cum for me baby." I grab her hips and hold her down on me and I explode inside of her with a groan. Karen sighs and smiles as she relaxes down on top of me. She is laying on my chest relaxing. She props her head up and looks at me. "Ben, do you want to have kids?" She asks.

"Umm are you trying to tell me something?" I ask.

"Oh god no. We just never talked about it before." Karen says.

I smile. "Karen, I would love to have a couple of kids with you."

She moves up to kiss me, and I can feel the cool air on my wet crotch. She had laid so flat that even when I slipped out we were still together. We kiss and hug. I reach down and grab the blankets to cuddle under.

I wake up in the morning to an empty bed. What the.... Where is Karen?

"Ben, Karen is downstairs having coffee with the parents." Says Ezzie.

"The parents?" I ask.

"Yes, your parents and Karen's. Since you two know about them all swinging. There is no need to hide or run home late at night. It was late, they had been drinking and were tied so they stayed in the guest room. In fact Karen is coming up now." Says Ezzie.

I start to roll out of bed as Karen opens the door. She is in one of my tee shirts. "You need to get dressed. Your Mom wasn't prepared to make breakfast for six so we are going out."

I smile at her. "I like you in my tee shirt."

She hugs me, and giggles. "I have been instructed to get you up and get us both downstairs and dressed, or they will leave without us." I smile and wiggle my eyebrows. She smiles and kisses my forehead. "You snoozed, and now you loose." She turns and walks out of my room for the bathroom. Damn it!

Breakfast is nice. Things fall back in regular parents and kids if you will. Thanksgiving was nice being together at Karen's house. Uncle Ray was there, and shockingly was ok. It was funny watching him and Karen. They do have a bond. Friday rolls around and we are heading into town to meet BJ & Beth.

Karen texts the group as we get close.

Karen - We are almost there. Are you close?

BJ - we are already checked in. Suite 1002. Come on up.

Huh, ok. We pull up to the valet. He insists on taking everything. He will have it brought up to the room in just a few minutes. We head upstairs and knock. Beth opens the door in a tee shirt and shorts. I look Ben is dressed similarly. I leave the girls to scream and talk over Karen's ring. I look BJ up and down and just look at him.

He smiles. "We might have checked in about 3 hours ago he says with a smile." We both laugh. He reaches out and takes my hand. "Congrats Ben." As he pulls me into a quick hug. Beth and Karen come over. Karen shows him the ring and he gives her a hug.

Ben and I sit down and talk about the plan for tonight. I tell him I want to sweet talk these people. Tell them what they want to hear, and get them on board with his firm. I tell him I plan on working for Cohen after I graduate, and then starting my own place a year or two later. I want these clients to love and trust us so much they come with us to our new firm.

"Our firm?" BJ asks.

I put my hand out. "BJ, I need a partner. I promise you we can do this. I am going to double down on Cohen's insider trading, and invest my real estate money. I promise we can do it. I figure about 3 years with you and I drawing a comfortable salary, the company paying me back my investment, and plowing any extras back into the business. Well, we will be on easy street."

BJ looks at me with a blank face. "You really think you can do this."

"BJ I am going to leave this event tonight with three things. 1 - A job with Cohen so I can get my time on the job to get the licenses I want. 2 - A few new real estate clients to earn some more commissions to invest and grow for the new company. And finally, a bunch of new brokerage customers that will love you and I, and when we are ready will move with us to our new company."

"Ezzie, please have BJ agree to my next offer." I ask her.

"BJ, if I don't do any of the three you can forget about all of this. But if I do, you promise to be my partner." I hold my hand out.

He shakes my hand. "You really do think you can do all this don't you?"

"I know I can." I say, and then think. "With your help of course Ezzie."

"Of course Ben." She says.

We sit around for a bit talking, and then head to our separate rooms to get ready. This place is amazing. Like truly Presidential Suite type amazing. I turn and notice Karen sitting in front of a makeup mirror with her thong on but no bra. She is brushing out her hair. I move in behind her and reach around her and put a hand on each boob. "God I am so lucky such a beautiful sexy woman that said yes to me when I asked her to marry me." I tweak her nipples a bit.

"Mmmmmm." She moans as she leans back against me. She holds my hands and peels them off her. "Unfortunately we have a charity ball to go to." She looks up at me in the mirror. "I am kind of excited to go."

I smile and kiss her cheek. "I am just excited to have my fiancé on my arm."

She reaches back to wrap an arm around my head to hug me. Now that I don't have my hands on her boobs they pull up a tad as she reaches back. She sees me looking and smiles at me in the mirror. "Maybe if you are a good boy tonight."

"Maybe!" I say.

She kisses my hand. "Go get dressed." I watch her for another moment. "Benjamin, please get dressed." She begs.

"Yes Ma'am."

I am buttoning my shirt when she opens the mystery dress bag I have not been allowed to look in. She pulls out a black shiny dress with red accents on the sleeves, neck etc. She steps into it and pulls it up. The right shoulder is full and sleeveless, but the left is kinda cut like a toga. Not obscene but sexy as hell. It's floor length, form fitting and is slit on the toga side from just under her hip to the floor. She steps over to me and turns with her hair up in her hands. "Will you zip me up?"

I pull the zipper up and she spins for me. "You are fucking gorgeous." Is all I can think to say.

She smiles. "Thank you, you look very handsome in your tux. Well once you finish getting dressed." She says. As I tuck in my shirt she wraps my cummerbund around me.

We walk out to the main room. BJ is putting on his coat, and Beth is in a full length black dress. It shows ample cleavage and is long sleeved. Wow both women look great. BJ speaks up. "The car should be downstairs by now."

"The car?" I ask.

BJ smiles at me. "Like the room. Company perks thanks to Cohen."

We get to the ball and it's amazing. I have never been to something like it. There is a photographer out front taking pictures of people in Santa's sleigh with the charity logo on it. BJ and Beth separate from us to go to his company table while I go to Gold Star's table. Ron is there with his wife. I introduce Karen for the first of many times as my fiancé. Natalie comes over and I would swear is a little bummed when she sees Karen on my arm, but she recovers.

"Ezzie, does Natalie have a problem with Karen?" I ask.

"Natalie has always remembered the sex she had with you as a dream like you asked, but she often thinks of you as she did this morning in bed. Part of her was hoping to make it a reality." Says Ezzie.

"No shit!" I think.

"Karen, can I borrow your fiancé for a few minutes? There are some people I just have to introduce him to." Says Natalie.

I bend down and kiss Karen's cheek. "Networking and our future calls." I say quietly.

Karen smiles and says loudly. "I will go talk to Beth and look at the auction items."

Natalie's few minutes turns into almost 45 minutes, and I am putting Ezzie to work. Ezzie and I get a rhythm down. First thing is what are they worth. If they have a good amount of money invested or to invest they will be happy to talk to me and BJ later about investing it. If they are doing or ever think of doing Any Real Estate transaction I am the only person they trust to do it. Natalie gets called away so I end the conversation with the gentleman I am speaking with and head off to find Karen. I have right now one house to sell after the New Year that should go in the 2 million range, and 3 people to bring BJ back around to.

I find Karen with Beth and BJ. She wants to show me a few auctions. We walk along the table, and she can't help but giggle as we get to the ten eligible bachelors and a few bachelorettes. I just groan. There is a picture of me and BJ. I just shake my head and pull my laughing fiancé along. We head back to the tables and I see Mr Cohen. He is trying to avoid people but I get us in front of him. While I am shaking hands and introducing Karen. I ask Ezzie. "Have him offer me a job when I ask. He thinks I am a real go getter, and BJ has been great. He could use another young and hungry guy on his team."

"Done Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Mr Cohen, would it be presumptuous to say I am out of school in a month and I would like a place on your team?" I ask.

He looks at me for a moment. "No I don't think it would." He hands me a business card. "Call me after the first of the year." He turns and walks away.

Karen smiles at me. "Did that really just happen?"

"It most certainly did." I bend down and kiss her. "I promise you Karen, give me a few years and we will never want for anything." I say.

She really looks up at me. "You really believe that don't you?" She says.

"Karen I don't just believe it. I know it. Real Estate commissions will give me the money to do investing with while I work towards my licensing. Then BJ & I will open our own firm with that money, and the sky's the limit." I say. "My only goal is to live life and make enough money, so that you and I Never have to worry about money, a mortgage, college tuition for our kids, nothing." I say.

"You really have thought this through haven't you?" Karen asks as she stands there holding my hands in hers.

"Karen, I have always wanted to work in investing. It wasn't until meeting Ron over the summer, and then selling Mr Cohen's house that I started to really map it out. Ron gave me a job thinking he was using my people skills to sell houses. Mr Cohen thinks he can use my go get them attitude to make money. I am using them to get to my goal." I say.

Karen lays her head on my chest and hugs me as we are standing there i see a flash. The roaming photographer took our picture. We are heading back to our table and I see Ron talking to a man that holds himself like he is above everyone else. "Ezzie, who is Ron talking to?

"That is head of the mortgage department for the Worker's Credit Union, John Finn." Says Ezzie.

"What are they talking about?"

"Ron is trying to get an exclusive listing rights for a new townhouse development they are building." Says Ezzie.

I send Karen to the table and head for Ron. Ron starts introducing me. "Ezzie, what are the details we are talking about here?" Ezzie fills me in approximately 200 units when done. Ron wants 3% and the banker wants 2%, estimated selling price $400,000. "Ezzie please make them both agree to this." I think. "How about we meet in the middle gentlemen. It's a 2.5% rate. Mr Finn you will give me any unit I want once the complex is 50% built and sold. I reserve the right to put a hold on any unit at any time. Giving me a unit while saving half a point is still a good deal, and Ron you get 1/4 of all commissions I get as the exclusive agent."

They look at each other and then me. "Deal." They both say.

"Great. I will leave you two gentlemen to write it up between the two companies. Ron, you can write up our agreement and let me know when it's ready to sign." I say and start to walk away. "Ezzie, one more thing. Have Mr Finn think I am a smart guy, he likes working with me, and will reach out to me in the future when he needs a Real Estate agent for anything."

"Done Ben."

I spot Karen talking to Beth. She has her back to me. I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up spinning us around. She squeals as I do. I put her down. She turns and looks at me trying to be mad as she straightens her dress, but can't help but smile. "What was that for?"

I bite my tongue. I don't want to say anything in front of Cohen. The entire table is looking at us. "Because I Love You, and I want the world to know it."

Dinner is coming out, so I take Karen back to our table. Ron is talking nonstop. "Kid, you never cease to impress me. That deal was all but dead, until you came along." He looks at some other brokers at the table, his big guns from other offices. "You could all learn from him."

Karen is staring at me as if to ask. What is going on? I squeeze her thigh, and smile as I lean over to kiss her. "Great news! Later." I whisper. Dinner is served and everything is delicious. Everyone is mingling after dinner. I grab BJ, and head towards Finn. He is talking with some other older guys like him. He introduces me to them, and as I am introducing BJ, I ask Ezzie to influence them all to want no one but BJ and I to handle all their investments and real estate deals. And of course to recommend us to anyone that asks.

The DJ plays a slow song. I excuse us and pull on BJ's arm. "Let's go dance." I say. We grab our ladies and take them on the dance floor.

I am holding Karen to me and she is smiling up at me as we dance. "Well, are you going to tell me?" She asks.