All Comments on 'A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 14'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Ben is a rapist, his victims are compelled to do what he wants, when he want and they can’t say no. Attacking other rapists doesn't make him better, it makes him a hypocrite.

And involving children? He’s a goddamn pedophile, i dont care if he keeps them asleep while he rapes their mother, he’s still a fucking pedophile rapist.

And then he turns two straight women into lesbians?

And he’s your protagonist? He’s your good guy? The only difference between him and the other rapist is that Ben is s better rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't like the direction this story is going. You started off with a beautiful story in a well build world, but these last few chapters feel like a far cry from that. The actions that Ben takes don't seem to fit his personality.

Maybe give him some other form of conflict. Either let ezzie become upset that he's changing into one if her previous horrible owners, or let him tell the truth about ezzie to Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You've turned Ben into a monster and Karen into his obedient slut. Ezzie ends to convince him to lose her.

crankenheimercrankenheimeralmost 2 years ago

Love the story, don't worry about the other whiners, carry on)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous