A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 14

Story Info
Ben graduates and starts utilizing his influence more.
14.9k words
4.77
11.9k
12

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

I wake up in the morning, and she is still snuggled against me. I try not to, but I wake her as I get up to go to the bathroom. Karen looks at me, and moans as she rolls over.

"Karen, are you ok?" I ask.

"Ben, I didn't want to say anything last night, but I am really sore after John." Karen sighs.

"What? Why didnt you say the safe word, or worse yet why did you have sex with me after that?" I ask.

Karen pats my chest. "Number one, I was about to say something when he pulled out to fuck Belle in the ass. Number two, I was trying to hold out and let him cum. I didn't want to make him stop, and feel bad. Number three, I really was Very sensitive when we had sex and it was fun." She says with a big smile. "I never want to say no to you. Maybe after a crazy night, say no the next morning, but I didn't want to say no to you at all this weekend."

I can feel myself deflate in defeat. "Karen, this weekend wasn't about me, it was about you."

She cups my cheek. "Oh Benjamin, I know what you were trying to do. You were doing exactly what you did the summer before, what you have always done. You knew I was hurting and you did the best you could to comfort me and make me feel safe. You dropped everything Friday morning when you saw the posts and drove to me. You blew off classes, drove 3 hours, and then after you listened to me cry for a few hours you took me away for the weekend and made me smile." Karen says to me. I pull her to me, and hug her.

Soon after that, I shower, and start packing up, putting the duffle bags and shopping bags by the door. It's about 8:30 AM. We are a little early to meet John & Belle for breakfast before we all leave. So I make the first trip to the car, I stop outside to check on social media, and my news feeds to see what happened to Asshole and his friends. I read an article from the college newspaper, and a local paper. They both say pretty much the same thing. There were hundreds of people there, things were on edge to start with. Then Asshole came out as I asked Ezzie to have him do, and said he would do it again. Then everything went nuts. The real newspaper has a clip of him standing on the front porch saying it, and they go on to say this could be seen as a confession of the crime. No shit!

Both articles report when the guys retreated back into the frat house. The crowd picked up anything that wasn't nailed down and threw it at the windows in the frat house. Half the windows in the frat house are now boarded up. All three students were removed from campus for safety, and authorities expect to be filing charges against all three on Monday. I am just a little bit happier as I walk back into the B&B.

All that's left are a few shopping bags, one of them being the new lingerie bag. Karen didn't trust me with it, I wonder why? Breakfast is nice with John & Belle. We say good-bye, hug, exchange cell phones & emails, and before you know it we are on the road heading home.

While we are driving, Karen looks up, and reads the same news articles I read earlier. I play dumb, and just listen as she reads them to me. I don't think she is happy, but I think there is definite relief in her voice. Karen goes on to read some of the stuff I glossed over. At the end of the article they mention the campus has a victims group that usually meets every other week, but they have changed it to weekly in case anyone feels the need to come and talk, or even just listen.

I think that might be good for Karen, but I am not sure she will want to bare her soul like that to strangers. "Ezzie, could I ask you a real favor you may not be happy with?" I ask Ezzie. She always resists doing anything with Karen.

I can hear the concern in her thoughts. "Ben, what are you going to ask me to do to Karen?"

I want to say, hey how do you know it's Karen, but I stop myself. She can see my thoughts. I bet there are times she tries to ignore my thoughts that aren't directed at her.

"I do try to ignore a lot of your thoughts but sometimes I just can't." Says Ezzie.

I just sigh. "Ezzie, what does Karen think about going to one of those groups?" I ask.

"She is unsure she would like it, or feel comfortable speaking in a group about the things that happened." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, would you be ok with making Karen go to just one meeting this week, before she goes home for Christmas. Make her think she should give it a try, and be honest with herself, about whether it would work for her or not. I am not forcing her to do anything, except to have an open mind and go to one meeting. We could have Beth agree to go with her for support."

"I will do it Ben. I think it is a good idea. I think she needs to talk about it and process it, almost like grief, and yes we can have Beth go with her." Says Ezzie.

Beth arrives about 30 minutes after us. Ezzie arranges for Beth to go with Karen to the meeting. I really hate leaving Karen. I want to stay and just be there, but it's finals week and then Christmas break for Karen, and well the end of school for me. I have to pack up my room, and between all this go down to a tattoo place the next town over before Karen's signature fades from my chest.

A couple of days later, I am coming back from the tattoo shop, and I know Kat is working so I stop in after I get tattooed. When she sees me she smiles at me and waves.

Once she is off stage she comes running up to me and hugs me. I wince, and she feels the plastic bandage. "What tattoo did you get?" She asks me with a little disapproval in her voice. I show her a picture of it on my phone. "Oh Ben, and you put it over your heart." Kat says as she hugs me again.

I look Kat in the eye. "No telling Karen. It's a surprise for Christmas."

We talk for a bit. She tells me her house is a mess of boxes. The end of the week she picks up the rental truck, packs it up, and starts the long drive home to Washington state to go home. She looks at me with a twinkle in her eye. "I wish we could have had one more hurrah." She says.

"Me too. So what time are you off tonight? I will come over." I say.

"Ben, we can't, my roomie." Says Kat.

I look around. No one is in ear shot. "Slut, are you saying no to your Master?" I ask. She just looks at me, almost pleading. "Will the children be asleep?"

"Yes." She almost whispers.

"Do you want to get fucked tonight, Slut?" I ask.

She looks at me for a moment. "Yes Master but...."

"No buts. The kids will stay asleep, and you will get a grand goodbye fucking." I say with authority.

"But Master, my roomie will be home." Says Kat.

"Enough. Ezzie please make her agree. She can be nervous, but she agrees. She knows she is just too horny not to." I ask Ezzie.

"Kat, will agree, Ben." Says Ezzie.

"If you don't tell me what time you are off, and you make me wait outside your house until you get home. I will strip you and spank you with my belt over the hood of my car when you get home." I say.

"I get out at 10pm Master." Kat says.

"I will arrive at 1030pm. You will be standing at attention, naked just inside your door." I say.

"Yes Master." Says Kat.

"I want to really plant a goodbye kiss on you, but I don't want to get you in trouble." I say.

Kat looks at me. "Fuck it. I have two shifts left." She reaches behind my head and pulls me to her, kissing me deeply. "Thank you, Master." She says as she walks away.

I walk out with a hardon after the goodbye kiss. I head to a local pub for a burger & beer while I waste a couple of hours.

I am sitting at the bar. I text Karen in the group chat with me, her & Kat.

ME - I stopped in to say goodbye to Kat. She would like one last hurrah.

KAREN - Oh I would love a hurrah with you right now.

I call Karen. "Hi Honey." I say.

"Hi Benjamin." Karen says. "It's been a bitch of a day."

"What's up Honey?" I ask.

She sighs. "I had my math and chem finals today. I am worried about them. I mean I think I did ok, but I am nervous. Then I was thinking on the way home how jealous of you I am."

"Jealous of me?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah, you are done after tomorrow. You have your life all mapped out. You have a good job waiting for you. I have no clue what I am doing." Sighs Karen.

"Oh Honey. I know one thing you are going to do after next semester. You are marrying me." I say with a smile in my voice.

She perks up. "Oh I certainly am. I can't wait."

I know her group was tonight. I don't want to ask. "Hey I got a surprise for you for Christmas." I say as I feel the bandage on my chest.

"You did?" She squeals. "I got you one too."

I mimic her voice. "You did."

"It's a good thing you are cute." She says.

I play it up. "Oh boy, a girl thinks I am cute."

"Cute, but a dork." She laughs.

I try to reassure her that she did fine on her finals. "Karen, I know you are good with your math and chemistry finals. I have faith in you. You worry, but I trust you got the 3.0 you want." I say as I think "Thanks to Ezzie."

"You are welcome Karen." Ezzie says in my head with a small giggle.

"So are you not going to ask about the meeting?" Asks Karen.

"No, I was going to let you bring it up if you were comfortable talking about it." I say.

"Well, Beth came with me for moral support. I didn't talk, but I did listen. I don't think I would mind going to another one." Karen says.

"I am glad you want to go back. That means you think it helped?" I half ask half say.

"I think it could." She says softly.

"Good. I am glad." I say.

We talk for a few minutes. When she will be home. Plans for Christmas. Luckily my family is a big Christmas Eve thing, and hers is more Christmas Day. Before we hang up Karen asks shyly. "Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure."

"Do you remember our first time together in my bedroom." She asks.

"I will never forget it." I say.

"Will you promise me another day like that over the Christmas break?" She asks.

"Nothing would make me happier." I say seriously.

"I wish you were coming to see me instead of Kat." Karen says.

"Hey, wait a minute are you jealous or upset I am seeing Kat? I don't have to." I say carefully, cursing this is a phone conversation and not face to face, with Ezzie.

"Upset no. I told you it's ok. Jealous? Maybe a little. I want you here next to me. I want your arms around me." She sighs.

"Very soon Honey." I say. We talk a little more and Karen wants to go do a final review before another final tomorrow. I leave the bar a little early. I am parked a few houses down when I see Kat pull into her driveway. I wait for my watch to say 1030p, I get out of the car and knock on the door. The door opens revealing a naked Kat standing there. Alright before we get started "Ezzie, can you keep the children in dreamland?" I ask.

"Oh good idea Ben. I will entertain them in their dreams. We will go explore my castle together. I, Princess Esmeralda, will give them a tour." Ezzie says, sounding very happy.

I laugh in my head. "Go have fun playing tour guide, Ezzie."

"I will. Children always have such wonderful dreams." Ezzie says.

I turn my attention back to Kat. "Slut, were you a good girl tonight when I surprised you at work?" I ask.

Kat looks at me for a moment. "I think so, Master."

"You think so? Do good Sluts argue with their Masters?"

Kat drops her eyes. "No, Master."

"And do good Sluts take kisses, or do they wait for their Master to reward them with one?" I ask.

Kat's eyes go a tad wide when she realizes she kissed me goodbye. It was actually a nice kiss, but I can spank her for it too. "We wait to be rewarded, Master."

"So you understand now I have to punish you, Slut?" I ask.

"Yes, Master." Kat says.

"Good." I bend her over the back of the armchair and spread her legs. I pull her head up by her hair. "Keep your head up Slut, or I will add more at the end."

"Master, please gag me. If I scream and wake the children...I wouldn't want them to see this." Begs Kat. I know I already have the children covered, and if the roommate wakes up, well we can deal with that if and when it happens. I see her t-shirt. I ball it up and push it in her mouth. I am pretty sure I got a muffled, "thank you."

I stand behind her and rub her ass cheeks in my hand. "I was going to use my new belt on you, but Slave bought it. She should get spanked with it first. You will get my bare hand. I will be sure to leave handprints all over your ass. Don't think because you are gagged you don't have to count out your spankings."

I land the first one with no warning. Kat flinches and yelps in surprise, I hear a muffled. "One." I know she wants more. The next one on the other cheek is harder, but still not right. "Two". The next two go rapid fire, and a little harder. "Three. Four." Says a muffled Kat as she moans. That's what I was looking for. I go up and down, left and right, one after the other. "Five. Six. Seven. Eight." Kat moans and drops her head.

I spank each cheek a little harder. "Head Up, Slut. You just added to your total." I say.

Kat's head pops up. Breathing a little heavy. "Nine. Ten." I swing a tad harder again on each cheek. Her ass cheeks are now red. "Eleven. Twelve."

I rub the red cheeks with one hand and pull out her gag with the other. Kat moans as I rub her ass. I put a little lube on her ass just for a little liquid to rub in. Kat's ass has multiple red hand prints on it.

I pull Kat to her feet. "I am so proud of my Slut. You always take your punishment like a trooper. So I will give you an option. You can have two medium fucks if you will. You can drop to your knees and blow me. It will probably turn into a nice face fuck until I cum. Then I will Fuck your sweet pussy until I cum again. Or I can bend you back over the armchair and take your ass. I will fuck that ass hard and fast until I cum, but then fuck number two is entirely up to you. Whatever you want. Wherever you want. For our last goodbye fuck."

Kat doesn't even think. "I will take option number two." Says Kat. "I would like to be on top for a slow sensual goodbye."

I bend Kat back over the armchair. I lube up two fingers and push them in Kat's ass. Kat moans. I pull my fingers apart and Kat's asshole opens a tad. I pour some lube right in, then on my dick, pull out my fingers, and I push my dick into Kat's ass.

God she is tight. She is squeezing me something fierce and moaning. "Slut, after your butt plug punishment did you play with your ass."

"No." She groans.

I start fucking her ass. "I am betting you wish you had."

"Yes Master. Hopefully I will stretch out in a bit." She groans.

"I hope not. You feel super tight right now. How do I feel to you?" I ask.

"Like a baseball bat in my ass." She groans. I pull out and Kat gasps in relief. I pour in some more lube all around the edges of her ass, and I push back in hard. The excess lube makes a wet squishing sound.

"Lots of lube so it doesn't feel like a splintered baseball bat in your ass." I say.

"Thank You Master." Kat grunts. I give her ass a nice fucking. Just a nice pace in and out.

"Slut, why don't you rub your clit." I say. I wait for Kat to get her hand under herself to rub her clit, and I start some hard fucking. Her ass is rippling, and there is that nice slapping of skin sound you get from a good fucking. She is grunting and moaning with almost every stroke and breath.

"Ben, Kat's roommate is awake and about to open the door." Says Ezzie.

"Don't let her freak out. Have her get excited and lean against the door frame playing with herself while she watches." Just as I finish thinking that to Ezzie. I see Kat's bedroom door open. I look down at Kat's ass. "Ezzie, the kids are asleep and staying asleep right."

"Yes Ben. We are all having a tea party in the throne room with knights standing guard." Says Ezzie.

"Kat, do you like me fucking your ass nice and hard while you rub your clit? Is your ass stretched out now?" I ask.

Kat starts to look up as she says. "Yes Master, it's very....BONNIE!" She squeals. I keep a firm hold of Kat's hips fucking her ass.

"Ben, please." Pleads Kat.

I spank her ass hard. She gasps in surprise. I sink my dick deep in her ass, and start small humps. I look up at Bonnie. "You must be Slut's roommate Bonnie." I say.

Bonnie smiles. "Slut huh, and so Slut likes anal and by the looks of your red ass, getting spanked?" She asks.

Kat says nothing. I spank her other cheek. "Your roommate asked you a question."

Kat is mortified. "Yes Bonnie I like anal and getting spanked."

"And is your ass stretched out now? You never answered...". Bonnie looks at me for a moment. "Master's question."

Kat doesn't answer. I spank her cheek hard. Kat gasps. "Do you want your ass burning while you drive to Washington? Didn't I tell you to answer her, Slut?"

"Yes Bonnie my ass is stretched." Says Kat.

Bonnie looks at me. "So where did you meet Kat?"

"I met Slut one night at the club with my fiancé, and we convinced this one..". I say as I fuck into Kat's ass a little hard to make her grunt. "To join us in our hotel room for a threesome."

Bonnie's eyes go wide. "You didn't?" She asks in shock. "You fucked a customer? After all your talk about the girls that do it."

Kat has learned not answering gets her spanked. "I did, but I didn't get paid for it. I am not a prostitute."

"That's true all you got from me was cum in all your holes." I go back to fucking Kat's ass. Bonnie giggles, and Kat drops her head. She is dying of embarrassment right now. "Bonnie, do you like watching or participating more?"

"Watching is fun, but participating is definitely better." Bonnie says.

"And have you ever participated with another woman before?" I ask.

"I have a couple of times." She says with a big smile.

I hold Kat's hips and start nice hard steady strokes. Kat can't keep the groans in. "A couple of times? So you enjoyed it like Slut is enjoying her ass fucking?" I ask and Kat just moans.

"I certainly did." Says Bonnie.

"And would you like to enjoy it again tonight? Would you like to be the second woman Slut has sex with? My fiancé was the first." I ask. I leave the gang bang at the frat house out of it. That was more her just submitting and being used. Although she did enjoy it.

Bonnie just looks at us for a moment with a blank stare. "Ezzie, have her peel off her nightshirt and say yes." I think.

As Bonnie stands up away from the door to peel off her shirt. Ezzie says. "Done."

Bonnie has beautiful bright eyes. She is a lighter skinned black woman with her shoulder length hair in cornrows. She has very nice perky C or D cups with dark, crinkled nipples that are nice and hard right now, she has nice hips and ass with a landing strip above her pussy. "I really would." Says Bonnie.

I pull out of Kat and pat her ass for her to move. As I start pushing the armchair against the chaise end of the couch, I say. "Bonnie, lay on the chaise. Slut is going to make you cum with her tongue as I fuck her ass. She is then going to sit on your face for you to return the favor."

"Oh shit." Mutters Bonnie as she gets into position.

I stand Kat back behind the armchair, and bend her over it, and push her face down into Bonnie's pussy. Kat doesn't resist at all. I hold her hips and push back in her ass. God I can feel her asshole squeeze me like a tight first. Then just the warm soft skin inside her gripping me softly as I fuck in and out of her. I build momentum as I go, getting harder and faster with each stroke. Kat's head is jerking back and forth against Bonnie, grunting as I fuck her harder and harder. I had cooled off some talking to Bonnie, but get worked back up quickly fucking Kat while she goes down on Bonnie. Bonnie's face is pure pleasure. Her head is rolled back and she is sighing and moaning as Kat licks her pussy.

Before I know it I am cumming. "FUCK!" I groan as I cum hard in Kat's ass. I stay deep in her ass pinning her to the back of the chair, as I catch my breath. I pull out and pat Kat's ass. "Ezzie, make them 69 with each other until Kat is licked clean and both of them have orgasmed." I say to Ezzie.

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers