A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't recognize the receptionist. She wants to call back to my Dad, but I want to surprise him. Ezzie gives her a nudge and she agrees. So I walk back to my Dad's office. Karen and I wind up finding him about halfway there.

He sees us and his face lights up. "My two favorite kids!" He hugs Karen first and then turns to me and hugs me. It's perfect timing. He is talking to two of the partners and I find out after being introduced, the Facilities Manager. Oh wait, I can help Mr C too.

I met the partners long ago and they are nice, they greet me, and as my Dad says "His soon to be daughter in-law."

"Ezzie, where is the other partner?" I ask.

"He is retired from the day to day business. He has left that all up to the other two and only involves himself if there is the need to resolve a disagreement on something between the other two. That and dealing with his oldest clients." Says Ezzie.

"Perfect Ezzie please make them think the best of Dad like we discussed, and when I ask about it have them agree to have Mr C put in a bid, that they will accept once they read it, to have him do their HVAC work." I say to Ezzie.

I look at Dad and the other manager. "You know I bet Mr C could give you guys a good bid for the HVAC work on the building." I say.

The facilities manager looks at me and smiles. "I would be happy to look at a bid. Have him send one over." He says.

I jot down my email and hand it to him. "Email me the building specs and I will have him write one up. I actually work with him doing new contracts."

"Ezzie, have him also send me a copy of the current bid, then delete it from his sent file, and forget he sent it." I ask.

"Of course Ben." Says Ezzie.

Dad walks us around to a few people, I want to say introducing us, but it feels more like showing us off. It's ok, it's nice to see him so happy. We go to a nice Italian place nearby. After we eat I do the bathroom break, let me find the waitress to give her my card or my Dad will fight to pay. She tells me he already paid.

Son of a bitch. How did he do that? He never got up from the table. I get back to the table and Dad is smiling. "What's wrong? Did I beat you at the, who is paying the tab game?" He asks.

Karen giggles. I just shake my head, and sigh. "Ok how did you do it?" I ask.

"Easy. I slipped the hostess my business card as I walked in behind you. We have an account here so she put it on the company tab." Says my Dad with a big smile.

Karen adds. "He told me when you got up you were on a fool's errand. He had already covered the check." We get up to walk out and Karen walks up to my Dad and kisses his cheek. She smiles at him and says. "Thanks Dad."

I can see his heart melt. He hugs her. "Young lady, you just made a bad work day the best day ever." That puts a big smile on Karen's face. Dad holds me by the shoulders. "I told you we were good last night." He says.

"I know. I just wanted to say Sorry." I say.

He hugs me and rubs my back. "Water under the bridge and lessons learned right?"

"Yes sir." I say.

We drop my Dad off, and head for my car. Karen promised her Mom she would go shopping with her for the New Years Eve party. So she just drops me off, and leaves. As we pull up to my car I realize it looks like a college kids car. This college kid has just shy of $300,000 in the bank. I will make about another $250k when I manage to sell Geoff's house and the two listings Ron gave me, and by fall will have made $1-1.5 million more depending on how fast I can sell the new development. I need a new car I think, as I see a Cadillac dealer down the street.

I walk into the showroom thinking I will ask about gently used, but I fall in love with the car in the center of the showroom, a CT5-V. It's black on black, and it is beautiful. It looks like it has every bell and whistle imaginable. It's got a sticker price of just over $75,000.

A saleswoman comes over, and with Ezzie's help I get the car for cost with the full bumper to bumper, and full maintenance coverage for just under $67,000.

From the time I pulled into the lot in my old car and drive off the showroom floor in my new car it's over two hours. I am driving a car with less than 10 miles on the odometer.

I realize as I am driving home I never looked at the email for the bid for Mr C. Damn I have to do that. I get home, and Dad is already home. I walk in and I can see Mom & Dad are very excited. "There is half of my good luck charm from earlier today." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"After I got back from lunch, the partners and I finished the conversation that I thought was all but done when you and Karen came along." He says. "I got the promotion. Starting next Monday, I am the Boss. I get a bigger office, more vacation time, and best of all a very nice raise."

"That's AWSOME, Dad. I actually have a surprise too." I say.

"You do?" Says Mom.

I stand by the kitchen window and hold the curtain aside. My Mom gasps. My Dad gives me a bit of a look. "Dad real estate is all about image. I wasn't projecting a good image with my old car. Plus by the end of the year I will have made about another 2 million. I have to spend some of it somehow."

My Mom looks at my Dad. "I could use a new car." She says with a smile.

"There goes my raise." He sighs. He turns to me. "Thanks Ben."

I smile. "Sorry Dad. If you are serious let me know. I will go with you, and I am sure my saleswoman will give you a real good deal if I am there."

Dad looks at my Mom and hugs her. "Can I move into my new office before we start spending the money?"

My Mom giggles. "If I have to."

I go upstairs and review the current HVAC contract. It's actually for a good deal more than what Mr C would charge. I nudge all the numbers down a tad so down the road anyone looking will see it was accepted for the better price, and write up a new contract.

I print it up and call Mr C. He is at the shop and will be for a bit so I tell him I want to stop by. At first like my Dad he gives me the eye over the car, but then is excited when I hand him the contract.

"Ben, how did you do this?" He asks.

"I saw an opportunity and I put my foot in the door." I say.

He is reviewing it and looks at me. "Ben this rate is higher than my rate." He says.

"Trust me Mr C. I have it on good authority they are paying more now. It's a win for them and you. They will sign it and not even blink." I say.

"What did your Dad do to get this for me?" Mr C asks.

"Nothing at all. I promise you Mr C. Look him in the eye and ask. I was in the right place at the right time. Please trust me Mr C." I say.

He stares at me for a minute. "You have proved your business savvy and people skills to me already, and I am trusting you with my daughter's hand. I guess I can trust you on this." He looks up for a moment and I know that look. He is thinking and running numbers. He looks back at me. "Do you know how much this will be worth?"

"Yes sir. I have already done the math." I say with a smile.

The next day the news hits about Asshole. He has confessed to all the rapes he was accused of and offered up 3 others. After being attacked and assaulted at a bar on the west side of town. That makes me feel a little better. As I am sitting in the kitchen drinking some coffee Karen bursts in the door, and jumps on me hugging me. "Did you hear? Did you hear?"

I laugh. " Yes Honey, I was just reading it."

She kisses my neck as she hugs me, refusing to let go. "I Love You. I Love You." I am glad I made her happy. I just hold her and enjoy the feel of her in my arms and the smell of her hair. She pulls back and looks at me. I can see the lust in her eyes. She straddles my lap and grinds against me. Her in heavy yoga pants and me in sweats. It's not enough. She finds my hardon and grinds hard against me. "There you are." She purrs. "You know the women have a real treat planned for you guys on New Year's Eve."

"Really! What's the treat?" I ask.

"Your Mom is out right? Are we alone?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am." I say quickly.

She hops off my lap, pulls down her pants, and hops on the table in front of me spreading her thighs. "Put a smile on my face, and I might tell you." She says running her finger along her moist pussy lips. I don't hesitate. I dive in and start going down on her.

I start talking to Ezzie. "You won't tell me the surprise will you?" I ask as I suck Karen's clit into my mouth and she gasps.

"You know I don't like to tell you the real nice surprises. She is hoping you both really enjoy it." Says Ezzie.

"It's not the women taking charge again is it? That really didn't do it for me." I ask Ezzie as I poke my tongue in and out of her pussy.

"No Ben it's not. Stop trying to be a spoil sport and enjoy sex with your fiancé. She woke up horny, is extremely happy with the news and loves you." Says Ezzie.

"So basically Ezzie you are telling me to shut up." I say licking some juices up from between Karen's lips and flicking her clit with my tongue.

"I would never say that to you Ben."

I don't get a chance to answer Ezzie. Karen has a hold of my head by my hair holding my face to her. "OH FUCK!" She moans and cums. Her juices freely flow out of her, and into my mouth. God I want to fuck her. I stand up and flip her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry. She screams in surprise "BEN!"

I walk into the livingroom and drop her on the sofa. I drop my sweats and step out of them. I pull just one of Karen's feet free from her pants and drop onto the couch between her legs. I hold them spread wide and sink in. We both moan. I start slow, but I am not in the slow mood. She is horny and I want to fuck. In a short time I have her shoved into the couch. She has her hands braced against the arm of the couch over her head as I plow into her.

She is grasping and grunting continuously as we fuck. I am watching her boobs flop up and down as we do. She is super wet. There is definitely going to be a wet spot on the cushion. I don't care, I will flip it over.

"Fuck me Ben. Fuck Me. Please, don't stop. Make me cum." Karen pants and moans as I fuck her until she spasms around me as she orgasms. Her juices making louder wetter sounds as I keep going.

I am right there. So close. Her spasming pussy put me over the top. I fuck into her one last time and stay there. She realizes I am cumming in her and her hands reach up to my face. She holds my cheeks softly. "I love watching you as you cum inside me." She says softly.

I lean down and kiss her. "So are you going to tell me about the surprise?" I ask.

"No way. The Moms would kill me!" She says with a smile. I reach down and tickle her ribs. She screams and tries to get away, but can't. Holy shit. The more she fights and laughs the harder her pussy squeezes me.

I look at her and smile. "Do that again. You felt awsome." I say as I tickle her again. I tickle, she squeezes. I have her almost in an uncontrollable laugher.

"Please. PLEASE! I will pee myself!" She begs.

I stop. Pussy juice on the couch is one thing. Pee is another. I pull out of her and fall off her to the side. Like a shot she is on the other side of the couch and she is looking back at me. "I don't trust you." She says with a smile.

"You wound me." I say in shock.

"No, I know you when you get like this." She says.

She is halfway standing when I just lurch forward. She almost falls over running away. I laugh for a good minute or so.

While she is in the bathroom I run upstairs and shower. I come down and there is a dog shelter ad on tv about taking care of Christmas pets. This is the worst time at shelters. Unwanted presents get surrendered. I want a dog. My Dad will probably freak, but I am moving out by this summer. Karen could feel safe with a good sized dog in the house when alone."

"Oh I Love Dogs. I can help you train it." Says Ezzie.

"Really, Ezzie." I ask.

"Oh yes Ben. I promise you the best behaved dog ever. I can teach a dog very easily and quickly." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, I would want a family dog. One that is super friendly, but will protect the house or Karen if need be." I say to Ezzie.

"As long as it's a large dog, I promise you Ben, it will be the best family dog that will be protective." Says Ezzie.

I smile at Karen. "I have an idea. Want to go for a ride." I don't let her answer. I take her by the hand and pull her to her feet.

This is cool. My phone GPS goes right to my car when I get in, and it's a push button to start it. I love this car already. I pull into the shelter lot. "You want to get a Dog?" Karen says excitedly.

We walk in and the dogs are all barking up a storm looking for attention. In one cage is a German Shepherd puppy cowering in the back of the cage. He is a baby, and just a ball of fluff. "Ezzie, how about the puppy?"

"Awe Ben the poor thing is terrified. And it is a girl Ben. She went from a cage to a cellar or garage to here in her short life. Every person seems to put a chain on her neck, puts her in a cage and leaves her alone." Says Ezzie.

I try to call to her but she won't budge. "Ben, both you and Karen need to sit or kneel on the floor, and put your fingers through the fence. Trust me." Says Ezzie.

I pull Karen down by her hand. "Trust me." I say, as I put our fingers through the fence. At first the puppy just looks. Then she is curious and gets up. She works up the nerve to come in for a sniff. Then finally she lets us pet her with our fingers and rubs against the fence. I can see it in Karen's face. This is the one. "Ezzie?"

"Karen is thinking, and she is right. This is the one." Says Ezzie.

Karen looks behind me and gets a twinkle in her eyes. I turn and see a woman about 10+ years older than us. She has a girl next door look. Honestly she almost looks like the stereotypical 50s pinup girl. She is just a litttle shorter than Karen. "Hi folks. I am Pat, and I am sorry but this baby isn't ready to adopt out. I would be happy to show you another puppy."

"Ezzie why isn't the puppy ready? Is there something wrong?" I ask Ezzie.

"Nothing wrong with the puppy Ben. She was surrendered today. They haven't done any basic tests or a checkup that they like to do." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie she can override all that right?"

"Yes Ben."

"Great have her agree to do just that when I ask her too." I say to Ezzie.

"Pat, this poor puppy is terrified here. We want to give it a loving home. How about we save this poor terrified puppy from more stress." I say to Pat.

I notice Karen glancing at Pat. "Ezzie, is Karen checking out Pat?"

"Yes Ben. She is thinking she is beautiful."

"And is Karen thinking about doing more with her?" I ask.

"She is having as she calls it naughty thoughts." Says Ezzie.

Pat smiles at us. "Well let's go discuss the adoption process in the office."

I reach out, open the gate and pick up the puppy. "We will take her with us. The poor thing is scared." I hand her to Karen, and Karen is in love. We sit in the office and Karen gives the puppy some love. After just a few minutes it curls up in Karen's lap and goes to sleep.

I am filling out the paperwork while Karen and Pat talk. "Ezzie, make Pat imagine kissing Karen."

"She is already imagining that and more." Says Ezzie.

"Really? What was she thinking?" I ask.

"Right now she is imagining holding her in her arms. They are both naked, kissing and their hands are roaming all over each other." Says Ezzie.

"Wow! What's Pat's situation: married, boyfriend, etc?" I ask.

"She is divorced, has a young teenage daughter and other than a bad one nighter a year ago she hasn't had sex since her divorce almost three years ago. The memories Karen has stirred up really has her worked up. She hasn't been with a girl since college, and Karen reminds her of a girl she had sex with in college." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, have Karen imagine standing naked and kissing like Pat was. What does she think?" I ask.

I don't need Ezzie to tell me. I can see a little blush and the look on Karen's eyes. Pat steps out to file the paperwork. "You like her don't you?" I say to Karen.

Karen blushes. "She is very beautiful."

"And you are thinking of doing dirty things to her aren't you?" I say with a smile.

"Oh my god! How do you always know?" She sighs.

"Because I know you and love you. So let's make those thoughts a reality. When she comes back, thank her and insist she let us take her out to dinner tonight to show her our appreciation." I say.

Karen's eyes are wide. "I can't Ben."

"Yes you can. You are nervous, but you can do it. I will even help you close the deal if you will, but you have to start the conversation by asking her." I say. I am thinking I could use Ezzie, but I want Karen to get out of her head.

"Really?" She sighs.

"Really." I smile.

I hold Karen's hand. "It's all up to you. I know you want to. I could ask, but I think she would like you to ask her." I say.

I can see the nervousness on Karen's face. "Oh god!" She sighs as Pat walks back in the room.

Pat stoops beside Karen looking at the puppy. She pets the puppy's head. "Well little girl it looks like you found a new home." Pat smiles and looks up at Karen. They both look at each other just a tad too long and Pat stands up. She clears her throat and starts going over basics.

We stand up and Karen is looking at the puppy. I can see her working up the courage. "Um ah Pat, we would like to ask you out to dinner tonight to show you how much we appreciate you expediting this."

"Oh I shouldn't Karen. It wouldn't be appropriate." Pat says.

"Ezzie is she honestly saying no because she thinks it's inappropriate? Is she worried about her daughter or something else?" I ask.

"No Ben. Her daughter is with her ex-husband. She is nervous." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, please make her agree when I ask her." I say.

I move to take Pat's hand as I take the paperwork from her. "Pat, we both just want to show you what a Loving couple we are." I say, as I gently hold her hand. Pat doesn't pull her hand away. She just looks at me. "Pat, it's just dinner and drinks. If we all get along we can always go somewhere for some Dessert." I say.

Pat blushes a tad. Her eyes dart from me to Karen behind me. "Oh my!" She whispers. "Yes, ok." She finally says a little surer of herself.

I grasp her hand a little firmer. "That's wonderful. You name the place and time." I say.

"Well I close up at 5pm. I would like to get changed. How about 6:30pm at the steakhouse?" Says Pat nervously.

"That would be great Pat." I say. "We will pick you up. You have my cell, just text me your address, and we will pick you up at 6:30pm."

"Oh, um ok. Sure." Says Pat.

We get out to the car and as I get in Karen turns and smacks my arm. "You jerk." She says. I know she is embarrassed and turned on. "Why did you make me do that?" The puppy is now in her lap on its hind legs licking her chin.

I just smile. "You said she was beautiful. You admitted to having dirty thoughts about her. I just asked you to ask her to dinner." I say.

She smiles at me. "You want it to turn into a threesome." She says.

"That sounds like a lot of fun, but the best part of it will be watching you two together. Watching your beautiful face scrunch up as a woman makes you orgasm. I love watching you." I say. Karen leans over holding the puppy off to the side under her arm and kisses me passionately.

We break the kiss and she looks me in the eyes. "And I love having you watch me." The puppy then ruins the moment squirming and yipping. Karen sits back and holds the puppy on her lap.

"So we have to stop calling her puppy. Give her a name?" I say.

Karen holds her up. The puppy squirms trying to lick Karen's face. "Shannon." Says Karen.

"Sure a good Irish name for a German Shepherd." I say as we pull out. We stop at a pet store and get toys, food and a crate. I drop off Karen to get changed and head home. My Mom LOVES the puppy. My Dad not so much. Especially not when I ask them to watch her while we go out to dinner. Mom can't wait. Dad isn't thrilled but he has no choice in the matter. Mom has made that clear. Ezzie has already told me once we are in the house to show the puppy the back door and take her out in the yard. I do just that and the puppy pees.