A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god." Moans Pat.

Karen lays beside her face to face. "Deep breath, relax, and push out a little when he pushes in." She says to Pat. Pat makes a face. "Yes, trust me, push out a little." Says Karen.

I put the tip of my dick against her ass and nudge it in. My dick pops in with just a little resistance. Pat moans. "God that feels really big."

I hold still for a moment, and then push in a little more than halfway. Pat lets out a low deep moan, but doesn't complain. I start nice and slow short strokes. Pat moans with almost every stroke. By the time I sink all the way in 2 minutes have gone by. I only have 3 left. I start a nice steady rhythm fucking her ass. Not hard, but not soft. Her ass cheeks ripple slightly as I fuck her.

Pat is softly gasping as we fuck. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah." It certainly doesn't sound painful.

I realize I have 57 seconds left. I can feel myself building. "Pat, I want to cum in your ass, but I need to fuck you a little harder. I may not cum before the 5 minutes is up."

"Ah. Ah. Do it. Ah. Ah." Says Pat.

I grab her hips a little harder and start fucking harder. Our bodies are slapping together. Her whole body lurches forward a bit as I fuck her, then I pull her back to me and the way back in on the next stroke. The timer goes off, and I am going to cum. A few more harder strokes that really get Pat's attention. Her gasping gets louder and I push in her ass one last time and I explode inside her ass. I shudder against her as I shoot my cum inside her. I stay like that for a moment enjoying the warmth of her tight ass surrounding me. Then I start to pull out, as I do Pat moans and rolls on her side.

Pat puts her hand back to her ass. She feels it still a bit open and then giggles. "Eeww. Your cum is oozing out of my bum."

Karen hops up, and comes back with a warm washcloth for both of us. She giggles as she drops one on my oil covered dick. "You are both covered in olive oil." Karen kneels beside Pat and slowly wipes Pat clean of my leaking cum and olive oil. Karen moves to me and starts wiping me clean. I am at half mast as she wipes me clean. She gives me a few gentle tugs. Karen smiles at me. "Before Pat gets to ride you I want to get Fucked."

I need a little incentive, I think. "Ezzie, can you make Pat and Karen want to 69 for me until they both cum, and then have Pat watch and play with Karen as I fuck her?" I ask.

"Of course Ben." Says Ezzie.

The girls turn towards each other. As they kneel in front of each other they wrap their arms around each other and kiss passionately. They hold and caress each other for a minute or so. Nibbling and sucking on one another's lips and tongues as they kiss each other. Pat allows Karen to push her onto her back. Karen kisses and licks her way down Pat's body. She stops at Pat's nipples, sucking them into her mouth, and then grasping them between her teeth and tugging on them until Pat moans. As Karen reaches Pat's pussy she swings her body around and puts her knees around Pat's head and lowers her pussy to her face. Karen is already licking and kissing Pat, and her moans of pleasure are muffled as Karen lands on her face.

I watch them lick and suck each other. I watch Pat lick Karen's clit over and over again. I reach forward and push Karen's hair back so I can clearly watch her. She looks at me and smiles. Karen has Pat's lips spread with the fingers from one hand, and has the skin pulled back off Pat's clit with the other. The dark hair surrounding Pat's pussy makes her wet pink pussy stand out. Karen sucks Pat's clit into her mouth. They stay like that for a bit. Each of them moaning and sighing as the eat each other out. Before long Pat starts humping her hips a little trying to bump Karen's face off her. "Please Karen. Please!" She softly moans.

Karen kisses Pat's thighs. "I'll stop if you don't. You have me so close." Karen sits up a bit and moans as Pat continues to eat her out.

I am sitting there looking at Pat's wet pussy. "I didn't make any promises." I say. "I want to hear you scream." I clamp my arms around Pat's thighs and dive in. I am holding myself tight to her pussy as I lick and suck on her clit. Her hips start bucking, she is pleading with me to stop but they are muffled as Karen is still sitting on her face.

Karen rolls off Pat's face. Pat is bucking so hard I swear I am going to break my nose. "Please... Please... I can't." She softly begs.

I lift my mouth off her. "You can and you will. I am not going to stop until I make you scream." I suck her clit into my mouth and flick it with my tongue. "I want you to let go and orgasm harder than you ever have before. I want you to flood me with your juices." I plant my face back against her pussy and attack her. Her curly hairs are getting in my mouth and I don't care. I want her to scream. "Ezzie, I want Pat to really cum. Can you remove all her inhibitions about being loud when she orgasms forever. I want her to let go when she orgasms."

"Of course Ben." Says Ezzie.

She is panting and bucking. "Please." Pat begs.

Karen lays beside her. She cradles Pat's head against her chest. "He won't stop Pat. Do it! Let go! Let your orgasm crash over you."

"Oh. Oh. Oh God." Pat gasps.

I refuse to let up. I keep licking and sucking her pussy. I feel my face getting wetter, and a stronger taste of her tart juices as she yells out. "I am Cumming. I am CUMMING!" I give her one last lick and release my grip on her. She curls up against Karen gasping. "Oh Wow. I have never..."

Karen soothes Pat. Cradling her, and stroking her hair. "Ssshhh. Just relax...". Now it's Karen's turn to yell. I grab her ankles and pull her to me, and turning her over face down.

"Now I want to Fuck You!" I say as I straddle her ass and shove myself between her thighs. On the second push I find my target and push inside her pussy.

Karen goes from yelping out in surprise as I pull her to me to moaning. "Fuucckk!" As I push into her pussy. I start hard and keep fucking hard. Sometimes slow, and sometimes fast but always hard. Karen is grunting as I fuck into her. Pat is just watching us.

Pat looks at Karen. "I can't imagine taking it hard like that." Pat says.

I pull out of Karen and move towards Pat. "Let's see." I say as I roll her over like Karen, and straddle her ass.

"Oh god no. I can't take that." She almost begs. "I am still so sensitive. Please."

I lean over her and softly say to her. "I will start slow, but I am fucking both of you. That's the whole part of a threesome. If you need me to slow down say yellow. If you need me to stop red. If I don't hear those words I am fucking both of you as I want." I say and push myself between her thighs and into her wet pussy on the first shot.

Pat lets out a long soft moan as her pussy squeezes me. I fuck her nice and steady for a few, and pull out. I slap her ass and say. "I will be back." I slide over to Karen and resume fucking her. I ease up a little trying to keep the pace the same for both of them. I look up and the two of them are holding hands and starting at each other. I move back to Pat and push in a little harder. She lets out some soft grunts as I fuck her hard enough to put a nice jiggle in her ass. I slap her ass. "Pat, I want to hear you enjoying yourself. You keep being quiet and I will really give you something to scream about." I say as I rub my thumb over her asshole.

"Not that! I am trying." Pat says.

I smack Pat's ass again. "I don't want you hiding it. I want to hear you enjoying sex. It is sexy hearing a woman moan in pleasure." I spank her ass again a little harder.

"Fuck." She hisses.

I laugh and keep fucking her. "That's it!" I say.

Pat moans as I fuck her. Towards the end I start fucking her harder. I have her whole body jerking a little as I fuck her, but she hangs in there. I slap her ass as I pull out and move to Karen.

I slap Karen's ass cheek, and she sucks in a quick breath. I hit her a little harder than I meant to. I take a moment and rub her ass cheek gently. I then grab her hips and stab into her. My aim is off, and before I know it I am halfway in her ass. Karen loudly gasps. "FUCK!" I stop for a moment. "Don't fucking stop now." She moans. "Fuck my ass!"

Pat looks at me worried. "Don't worry Pat. I won't fuck your ass, or like this. Karen likes to make love, to fuck and to get taken. Don't you?" I ask with another slap on her ass cheek.

"Damn it Ben! Just take me. Make me yours. Please!" Karen moans. I start slamming into Karen. Her whole body is jerking forward as I fuck her. She is grunting with every stroke. I fuck so hard a few times my balls hurt slapping against her.

The look on Pat's face is one of awe and lust. "Ezzie, have Pat rub Karen's clit until we make her cum."

Ezzie barely says "Done." And Pat reaches her hand under Karen's hips.

I am leaning heavily on Karen's hips doing the best to really pound her when I feel her ass clench around me and Karen loudly moans out. "FUUCCKK!" I can feel myself building up to cumming so I stop and pull out. Karen lets out a long moan, and you can see her whole body slump flat on the floor.

"Oh My God!" Says Pat in an almost whisper.

Karen looks up at her and smiles. "Oh My God is right. It's a lot to take, but I love it when he just pounds me like that."

"But in your bum like that?" Asks Pat.

"Wherever he wants to. I love it all." Sighs Karen.

Pat looks at me nervously. I grab her ankles and pull her towards me on her back. "Ben, I can't." She says nervously.

"You can't what Pat?" I ask with an evil smile on my face as I spread her legs, and move into position to fuck her.

"I can't take that pounding. You were almost too much earlier." Pat almost begs.

I rub my dick up and down between her pussy lips. "You wet pussy is telling me you want to get fucked."

"Please, Ben, you promised if I said red or yellow..". She says as I interrupt her.

"Have you said those words? Have I not stopped or slowed down?" I ask.

"Ben, I can't take what you just did to Karen." Pat pleads.

"Ezzie, make Pat imagine me fucking her hard, as she orgasms screaming in pleasure." I tell Ezzie.

Ezzie says "Done." I can see Pat blush.

"You are imagining it aren't you? You are imagining me fucking you hard and you cumming aren't you?" I ask. Pat nods her head. "Nope. Say it. Use dirty sexy words. What are you fantasizing about?" I ask.

"You fucking me hard and me screaming as I orgasm." Says Pat.

I bend down and nuzzle her neck. "Ezzie I want you to amp Pat up. I want her to see me fucking her hard and enjoying it. I want her to let loose and scream when she cums, she wants to be fucked hard, but can use her safe word as a last resort. She wants to know what it's like to let go and get fucked hard."

Ezzie is responding in my head, when Pat holds my cheeks and turns my head to her. I can see the battle behind her eyes. She wants to admit to getting fucked hard, but is very nervous. "Do it Ben. Fuck me hard. Make me scream."

I push down through her lips and into her pussy. Pat groans as I push firmly in and start rocking in and out. I slowly ramp up the speed and force. "As a bonus Pat, if you are a big girl and take a nice hard fucking. After I cum in your pussy Karen will lick you clean and share her dessert with you." I am just giving her a good firm fucking and already I can see the pleasure and pain. Karen has leaned over and is sucking and licking on Pat's nipple while she reaches down and rubs Pat's clit. I am worried Pat is reaching the end. Her grunts as I fuck her are sounding more like discomfort, but she is taking it like a trooper.

Out of the blue with no warning Pat starts grunting. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." As I slam into her. I am in the home stretch. I am not stopping. I can feel her juices dripping out of her, and the wet slapping sounds getting wetter and wetter. Her pussy clamps down on me, she bucks her hips hard against me and yells. "I AM CUMMING!"

The minute she clamps down on me I explode inside her. I cum hard as her pussy grabs the head of my dick. I stay buried in her catching my breath. Pat is hugging Karen to her as her orgasm rolls through her. I pull out of Pat and she softly moans. I look down and there is a big wet spot on the blanket, and both Pat and I are soaked. Pat's pussy is open and my cum is leaking out. I run two fingers up her pussy to scoop it up. Pat gasps and her body jerks. "No more please. I can't."

I take my fingers covered in my cum and put them to Pat's lips. She opens her mouth and licks them clean. I decide to tease Pat. I put a firm tone in my voice. "Pat, I promised you Karen would lick you clean if you lasted long enough for me to cum, and you did. I don't want to break a promise." I say.

Pat is almost begging. "Please no! I can't believe you fucked me so hard. I can't believe I came so hard. I can't take anymore, please don't."

"You are going to deny Karen the pleasure of licking your sweet pussy and sharing my creamy dessert with you?" I ask.

Pat looks up at Karen. "I am sorry I can't. I swear I will pass out."

Karen softly holds Pats face in her hands and gives her a long soft kiss. Karen breaks the kiss and looks at me, then turns back to Pat. "Don't feel bad Pat. Lots of times after he takes me like that I tell him the playground is closed the next day. I Love It, but it's a lot sometimes."

"Time out." I say. "I feel I am getting jipped. What do I get out of this. I am missing out and getting nothing?" I ask.

Before they can answer Shannon starts barking by the slider to the back deck. I look out and see Pat's yard is fenced in. I open the slider and Shannon runs out. In a minute or two she is back in and wet. She runs to Karen and shakes the water off. The two women scream as the cold water splashes them.

I laugh and look at Shannon. "Good girl!" She comes running to me. I sit on the floor against the couch and play with her. Karen and Pat are huddled together when I realize what I want. "I want a No Saying No Weekend." Karen starts to answer and I add. "With both of you."

Pat looks at Karen with a puzzled look. Karen sighs. "We play this game No Saying No, basically we would be at his beck and call. We would be his slaves. We can't say no."

Pat has a small smile on her face. "You can't say no, at all?" She asks.

"Ezzie, it looks like Pat is thinking about it." I say as I rub the puppy's belly.

"She is Ben. She has never had sex that was this good. She and Karen had a lot of fun before you arrived, and the last orgasm she had was the best she has ever had." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself, and I look at the two of them. "I will take the two of you away before Karen goes back to school. Pat, Karen is correct. You are mine to play with. You will wear very revealing clothing I will buy you. I will probably torture you in public with a remote control vibrator. I will take you both to the hotel pool in the skimpiest bikini I can find. I may have you blow me in public. There is No Saying No." I say.

"Ezzie, what is she thinking?" I ask as I can see Pat thinking it through.

"She is thinking Karen has done it before and survived. She did everything tonight that you asked and loved it, but promising to basically be a sex slave for a weekend, to e exposed in public in revealing clothing, she is nervous." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, make her think it's outside her comfort zone, but tonight was a lot of fun. She will be nervous and excited, but will agree." I say.

Pat turns to Karen and stares at her. Karen gives her a small smile. "Oh my god. I can't believe I am saying this. Yes I agree." Says Pat. Karen's smile gets bigger and she hugs Pat.

It looks like I have a weekend to plan, right after New Years Eve tomorrow night. I think to myself.