A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now when the puppy has to go she will go to the door and bark. She will not go in the house unless of course she is sick and can't get out or isn't let out." Says Ezzie.

"That simple, Ezzie?" I ask.

"Yes Ben, but she is still young. It will take time for the rest."

"Mom, I am told she is housebroken. If she goes to the back door, take her right out." I say.

She waves me off. "I know how to take care of a dog. We had two as kids." She says she looks up at me, and raises her eyebrows at me. "Just dinner right?"

"Yes Mom. I will come back and get her before going out after dinner. I promise." I say.

"Ezzie will the puppy be ok? I ask heading upstairs to change.

"Yes Ben. Shannon is already aware of the pack order. You are the alpha in her mind. Karen is the Beta under you, and she sees your parents as elders if you will. As she grows she will take on a naturally loving and protective stance with Karen and your parents. She will obey them, but if there is a threat she will protect them." Says Ezzie.

"That quick and easy?" I ask.

"Quick no. Think of her like a toddler. She knows Mom & Dad, and obeys the grandparents. Simple commands and tricks she will start learning in about a month or so. The protectiveness will happen slowly as she grows and gets bigger." Says Ezzie.

I come downstairs and Mom is still on the floor playing. I stand in the doorway and call the puppy. "Shannon." She looks up and runs to me. I pick her up and she licks my face. "You play with Grandma. I will be back soon." I say as I put her down. She runs at my Mom and jumps in her lap.

I arrive at Karen's. She is in winter leggings or tights, and a long sweater that covers her bum. It's snug showing off her curves but not tight. She looks fantastic. I help her in the car, and head to the address Pat texted me. It ends up being a very nice townhouse complex. We pull up and she opens the door before I can get out of the car. She was waiting and watching. I help her in the back and off we go.

"New car?" Pat asks. "It's very comfortable and has that new car smell." She giggles.

"Yup less than 100 miles on it." I say.

The ladies start talking about Shannon, and I drive. We get to the restaurant and I help Karen off with her coat, and turn to Pat. I pull her coat off the shoulders. Wow! She has a knit dress not a long shirt like Karen. It's a bit snugger showing off her hips and ass nicely. She turns towards me and it is just as snug around her ample chest and has some very nice cleavage. "Both you ladies look stunning. Every guy will be jealous of me." I say.

Pat blushes a little. Karen is used to me. She takes Pat's arm. "Let's go by the fire while he checks our coats." They walk off chatting arm in arm while I wait for the coat check. After just a few minutes we are seated. Pat slides in the booth first, and then I angle Karen in to slide in beside her. As I sit across from them they both give me a look.

"What? I want to be able to look at both of you beautiful women at the same time." I say. Karen shakes her head and rolls her eyes. Pat smiles and gets a little embarrassed. I push it a little. "Ask Karen. I love watching her."

"Oh my God Benjamin. Really?" Says Karen a little embarrassed.

"Ezzie, give Pat a little courage, have her shyly ask Karen if I like watching, while she is imagining watching Karen." I say.

"Too late Ben, Pat is already thinking about Karen, but will have her ask." Says Ezzie.

Pat looks at Karen and asks. "Is it true? Does he like watching?"

Karen is caught off guard. She wasn't expecting it. She looks at me, and I just smile. She turns to Pat. "Yes he does."

Pat asks all on her own. "Do you like being watched?" Karen doesn't get a chance to answer. The waitress arrives with the drinks.

After she leaves Karen takes a gulp of her wine and turns to Pat. "Yes." They just stare at each other for a moment.

I break the mood. "See we are getting to know each other already." I steer the conversation around to regular dinner conversation. All during dinner I ask Ezzie to make them both imagine us or them in different sexual positions or acts to keep them on their toes and get them worked up.

The dinner is done, dishes are cleared and I hand over the credit card to pay after saying no to dessert. "Ezzie, are Pat and Karen willing to play together?"

"They are, but Pat is Very nervous. She has never had a threesome." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie can you make them both agree that I will drop them at Pat's. Then go get Shannon and come back. I am curious to see what they do if I leave them alone." I say.

"Done." Says Ezzie.

"Ladies, I am going to be a little bold. I am guessing you would both like to go someplace more private, for.... dessert?" I ask.

They look at each other and smile and then look at me. "Yes." They say in stereo.

"Well I have to relieve the puppy sitter. How about I drop you two at Pat's house, get Shannon and come back." I say.

They both smile and nod their heads yes. We grab the coats and go. I get to Pat's and the women insist I stay in the car. Karen leans over and kisses me softly. "I will leave the door open for you." She says and she gets out. I watch the two of them walk in and head for home as quickly as I can.

Forty five minutes later I am parking, with a semi hyper puppy. "Ezzie, how are they doing inside?"

"They have really been enjoying themselves." Says Ezzie.

I see an image that must be from Karen. They are both laying on the floor. Scissoring against each other and it looks like they just finished. I don't know if Shannon gets it yet, but just outside the door I hold her at floor level. "Where's Momma? Go get Momma." I open the door and drop her on the floor. It's one big great room in the front. It's a nice place. Shannon & I see Karen and Pat naked on the floor. She goes running and jumps up on Karen's chest to get at her face to give her kisses.

Karen is laughing and Shannon attacks her with puppy enthusiasm. I drop my coat and Pat looks up at me. She smiles at me and says. "You might be overdressed."

She smiles at Karen as Shannon is attacking her and stands up walking to me. Jesus her boobs are defying gravity and are amazing. They have to be D cup or better, with nice big, hard, thick nipples. She sees me looking. "You like them too I see." She says with a smile as she pulls on my shirt. Wait, I like them too? What did I miss?

I hear Karen squeal and giggle. "Get out of there!" The puppy is trying to smell between her legs.

Pat looks at me and gives me a lusty smile. "Karen said she wants to watch you." She kisses me and I can taste Karen on her lips. She looks at me and smiles again. "That's right. We had some girl time while you were away." Pat opens my pants and reaches for me. She wraps her hand around my dick. "Oh Karen was so right. You are perfect! Not too big, and not too small." She pushes down my pants and drops to her knees. She kisses and licks me like an ice cream cone before sucking me into her mouth.

"Hey!" Says Karen. "What happened to sharing?" She giggles.

Pat pulls off me with a pop. "Well get over here."

Karen stands up, hands me the puppy, and then drops to her knees beside Pat. This is surreal. I have a squirming puppy in my hands, my pants are bunched around my ankles, and I have two women swapping my dick back and forth between their mouths. Ok the puppy has to go. "Ezzie, if I put the puppy down can you have her go lay down and behave for a bit?"

"Of course Ben". Says Ezzie.

I bend down for a moment and drop the puppy. "Go lay down." As I stand back up Pat sucks me back into her mouth. I run my fingers through Karen's hair. She looks up at me as she stands up. I wrap my arm around her waist. I hold her naked body against me as my hand squeezes her ass. "Do you want to watch me cum?" I ask Karen.

"You know I do." Says Karen with a smile.

"Then kneel back down behind Pat. Hold her hair back and help her bob her head down nice and deep like you do, and I promise you can watch me cum." I say.

Karen kisses me and gets on her knees behind Pat. She gently pulls Pat's loose hair back and holds it. "Ezzie, have Pat get more turned on the more I fuck her mouth. Have her want to take it as long as she can knowing it will make me cum."

"Done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

Karen leans towards Pat's ear and softly says. "We are going to show you what Ben likes." Karen slowly pushes Pat's head forward. Her eyes go a little wide as I hit the back of her mouth.

She pulls back off me with a small gasp. "I can't...I have never done that." Says Pat.

"Ssshhhh!" Says Karen. "Just try. Try swallowing as he pops in your throat. Like this." Karen leans forward and slowly swallows me while she lets out a small. "Glugh." As I pop in her throat. She moans as she grinds her face against me and pulls off me. "It just takes a little practice." Karen moves back behind Pat and pulls her hair back, and holds her head in two hands. "Little by little Pat. Are you ready?"

Pat gets an embarrassed look. "Um I've never, Umm swallowed before or let a guy cum in my mouth."

Karen is surprised. "Really? Oh wow. I think it's amazing when he cums in my mouth, and the taste isn't bad like they say. How about, he won't cum in your mouth, if you promise me you will taste some?"

Pat answers by opening her mouth. Karen eases her forward onto me. It takes about two minutes to get me against the back of Pat's mouth. Pat is gurgling here and there and moaning but no complaints yet. Karen slowly pushes her back and forth. I am right there when Karen whispers to Pat. "You have this. Next time he is going all the way in."

Pat lets out a nervous moan. Karen pushes her head down. I pop into Pat's throat, and she spasms pushing herself off me. Coughing and choking. "I can't."

Karen hugs her and soothes her. "Sshh. It's ok. Some women can't."

I grab Karen by the hair. "Watch and learn Pat." I say as I pull Karen to me. I will admit I am a bit rough, but I am worked up. I want to cum. I give Karen a good face fucking. She is moaning and drooling. Pat is just kneeling beside her watching in awe. I am thinking I am going to jam myself in Karen's throat and cum when I remember I told Karen she could watch me cum. I pull out of her mouth. With one hand I hold Pat's head still with a fist full of hair and with the other hand I jerk off.

Karen realizes what's about to happen and is smiling waiting to watch me cum. Pat realizes what is about to happen at the last moment and squeezes her eyes shut. The first shot lands over her left eye and dribbles down. Pat opens her mouth and gasps as the second one lands right on her nose, and the final one on her upper lip and in her open mouth. Karen leans in and sucks me into her mouth sucking off the dribbles, while Pat licks her lips and swallows. Then in a little shock. "Oh my god. When you said you wouldn't cum in my mouth, I wasn't expecting you to cum on my face. I have never had that happen before. It feels like a huge mess." Pat says.

I move and reach for my phone and take a picture of Pat's cum covered face. Karen puts her hand on Pat's cheek and turns Pat's face towards her. "God it was sexy to watch, and you are such a sexy mess." Karen pulls Pat into a passionate kiss. She breaks the kiss and then works her way up her face. Kiss, lick up some cum, kiss, etc until her face is mostly clean. Pat leans over and grabs a corner on the blanket she spread on the floor and wipes her eye dry.

Karen is licking her lips. "So what did you think of your first taste?"

Pat thinks for a moment. "Not the worst thing I have tasted." She says.

I show Pat the picture. "Oh Jesus! You took a picture?" She gasps. She looks more closely at it. "Oh my god I was covered. Look at it just dripping off my nose." She looks up at me. "Promise that Never goes online."

"Never Pat." I say honestly.

Karen hugs her. "Trust me Pat. It will never happen." She says.

Pat looks at my hard on. "You're still hard! My ex used to go soft the minute he came."

Karen giggles. "Not my Ben. The first load is out. Now it's time for a nice fucking. He takes time to cum the second time. Then the third can be an endurance run sometimes."

"Three times? One after another? Really?" Pat giggles. "Oh Karen you lucky girl."

Karen stands up and kisses my cheek. "Yeah he is alright I guess."

I reach out and slap her ass cheek. "Hey!" She squeals, and she steps out of reach to avoid a second slap. Pat is smiling up at us watching it all happen. I kneel down in front of her and move towards her. I slowly force her onto her back.

She is just looking up at me as she lays back wide eyed. She spreads her legs around me as she falls back. I nuzzle her neck and she sighs, wrapping her legs around me. I can feel her hot, wet, hairy pussy against me. My dick is nestled between her pussy lips. I swear they have wrapped themselves around me. "Is someone's pussy wet?" I ask in her ear, and she just sighs. "Pat, that's not an answer. You need to answer me."

She sighs as she grinds against me. "Yes I am wet."

"Why are you wet Pat?" I ask.

"Oh fuck. I am wet because Karen licked me to a beautiful orgasm. Then you tried to shove your dick down my throat and came on my face. Now I want you to fuck me." Says Pat. "That's why I am wet."

I tap her thigh for her to loosen her legs from around me. I take the head of my dick and drag it up between her pussy lips and flick it back and forth over her clit. I take a good look at her pussy. The hair around her pussy lips is wet and matted. Her lips are a little puffy and slightly parted showing her wet pink insides. "Please don't tease me. I swear I am so worked up. I have been since before Karen and I first kissed." Pat sighs.

I tease her some more. I put my dick right at the opening of her pussy, pause for a moment and pull it back up her lips and rub it against her clit. "Please Ben! I've had sex once in three years. Please put that beautiful dick inside me. Please. If you are half as good as Karen says it will be the best sex I have had since college. Pleeeaaasssseee...." She squeaks out the last bit. I couldn't tease her anymore. I pushed all the way in with one steady stroke and stay there for a moment. "Oh god. That feels so nice. Don't stay still like that. Fuck Me Please!"

I start rocking in and out as Pat keeps her legs wrapped tight around me. After a few minutes of warm up. Rocking in and out of Pat, I want more. I tap her thigh and straighten up so she has to release her legs. I grab each leg and hold them to my chest and start fucking harder. I grab Karen's arm as she is laying beside Pat just watching. I take her hand and push it towards Pat's pussy. She gets the idea, reaching for and rubbing Pat's clit. I am so used to looking at Karen's shaved pussy I have almost forgotten what a hair pussy looks like. It's kind of hot watching Karen's fingers move through the hair on Pat's pussy as Karen rubs her clit.

Pat lays there, her eyes half closed. She is softly moaning and grunting when I feel her pussy grip me and hold me for a moment, and she lets out a sigh. I slow down and ask her. "Pat, did you just cum?"

She looks at me and then Karen. "Yes I did. Can you blame me? Your fucking me and she is teasing my clit." She says.

"Blame you? No, you were just very quiet." I say.

Pat blushes. "I am not loud like Karen."

"Hey!" Says Karen with a playful slap on Pat's stomach. "I am not loud."

"You aren't loud, but you don't hide it." I say laughing. "But since Pat is, and this is a threesome. I think Pat should give as well as receive. Why don't you sit on her face while I fuck her."

Karen smiles. "Good idea." And she moves to sit on Pat's face, facing me.

Pat starts to say something but is quickly muffled by Karen's pussy. I push Pat's legs towards Karen and she holds them back. I pivot a little and hold Pat's hips as I resume fucking her hard. I go fast, slow, hard and soft. I mix it up when I need to slow down and catch my breath. I am on a hard and fast spree when Pat moans and gets very wet. This increases the wet slapping sounds as I continue to fuck her pussy.

Karen is staring at Pat's pussy as I plow into her and starts panting faster. "Oh yeah. Just like that. Don't stop." Her back stiffens, and orgasms. "OH FUCK!" She falls off Pat's face to the side. "God you are good at that." She sighs.

I pull out of Pat and she moans in disappointment. "Get on your hands and knees I want to fuck you nice and hard doggy style."

"God, please not harder. Ben, you are borderline killing me now. I haven't sex like this in a Long Time. It's almost too much, but I don't want to stop. Maybe a little softer?" Pat asks.

Karen is looking at me like I should go easy. I rub Pat's ass and squeeze her cheeks. "So you want me to go easy? I can go easy." I say as I rub my thumb across her asshole and push a tad.

Pat moans. She knows what I am saying. "Ezzie, has Pat done anal before?"

"Once but her husband was rough and she didn't like it, so she never did it again." Says Ezzie.

I smile. "Ezzie, have her agree to Anal when I ask her please."

"Of course Ben." Says Ezzie.

"I will let you ride me and set the pace until you orgasm Pat. If you promise to try anal until I cum or for 5 minutes. I so want to fuck this ass." I get my thumb wet with pussy juice and just nudge it in.

Pat groans as Karen moves towards her. "I promise he will be gentle. It's so different, and you feel so full." She says.

Pat moans as I wiggle my thumb in her ass. "Karen I want to say yes, but it burned when my ex did it." Says Pat.

Karen gets a little upset. "It burned? Didn't you use lube?"

"No he just pushed it in after having sex with me." Says Pat.

"Oh Honey no. You have to use lube. Do you have any?" Asks Karen.

"No." Sighs Pat.

Karen hops up and I hear kitchen cabinets opening. She comes back with a bottle of olive oil. She shows it to Pat. Pat sighs again. "Yes, I will try it."

Karen leans down and kisses her. She holds the kiss just long enough to make it more than a kiss. Pat looks at her. "Please go easy." Pat begs.

Karen holds Pat's chin in her hand. "Was I gentle earlier?"

"Oh yes." Sighs Pat with a smile.

"I promise you he will be gentle." Says Karen as she moves towards me. Her eyes are sparkling. Karen pulls away my hand and dribbles some oil on her finger from the long metal spout on the bottle. She rubs her finger around Pat's asshole. She lets her finger pop in just to the first knuckle, and wiggles it around. She pulls out her finger and slips the tube in and tips the bottle up letting some olive oil pour in her ass.

"Oh Shit!" Gasps Pat. "What's that?"

"A little extra lube." Giggles Karen as she slips a finger all the way up Pat's ass.

Pat lets out a loud Gasp, and her butt cheeks flex. Karen rubs her butt cheeks. "Sshh relax. Just let my finger slip in and out." Karen slowly slips her finger in and out of Pat's bum. Pat lays there with her head on her arms and her ass up. Karen puts some oil on my dick and points me back at Pat's pussy. As I slip right in, Karen reminds me. "Nice and easy."

Pat moans and starts pushing back as I push in. We keep a nice gentle rhythm going, I can feel Karen's finger pressing against me at times. Karen holds my hand and drizzles oil on my thumb. As she pulls out her finger from Pat's ass she says. "Now let's try something a little thicker." My thumb pops right in, and Pat softly moans. Pat stops pushing back against me and holds still.

"I can't believe I am about to say this but it's OK so far." Says Pat. Karen reaches under Pat and rubs her clit. "OH That's more than OK." Pat sighs.

I pull out of her pussy. I grab the oil and pour some along my dick. I pull my thumb out of her ass and say. "Siri, give me a five minute timer."