A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 19

Story Info
Ben & Karen go on Spring Break.
13.2k words
4.82
9k
10

Part 19 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
970 Followers

It's been two months since Karen went back to school. I have had a bunch of lunches at the old boys club, but not a lot of luck. It seems a lot of Cohen's inside trader meetings are done last minute, and off the books. I have had Ezzie have everyone she can reach in the club know I am the only real estate agent they will use, and highly recommend me to everyone. I did get to one real estate loan officer for a large bank. I am hoping that pays off soon.

With Frank from the Christmas charity event and a few other listings I have picked up. I have cleared just under $400k on a little over $9million in real estate sales. I am at the Goldstar office, Shannon is curled up on a bed I have beside my desk for her. Ezzie was right. She can certainly train a dog. Shannon is awesome at this point. She is great with a ton of different commands, and best of all never fails to come to me when I call or snap my fingers.

Ron calls me into his office. Shannon looks up as I move. I hold my hand down, and she settles back down on her bed. He wants me to go to a first time home buyers seminar, to review what to expect when purchasing your first home. At first I am about to tell him to go fly a kite and have Ezzie fix the problem, but I stop myself. They might be first time buyers, but lots of smaller sales add up too. With Ezzie's help they will all only use me, and I will get my foot in the door at another banker. "No problem Ron. I will do it." I say happily.

Haha. He's not happy I am willingly doing it. "Ezzie, did he think I would be upset?"

"Yes Ben. He still thinks you haven't paid your dues." Says Ezzie.

I need to solve this Ron issue, but I will have to think it over. I don't want Ezzie over doing it if you will. I have to sit down and figure out the correct suggestions I want Ezzie to make with Ron. Knowing he is thinking like that makes me want to take Goldstar over from him, but I have a lot to learn before I do. He made 7 figures last year, by having other people sell houses for him. I want that, Hell I want 8 figures.

He adds to it. It's not just one seminar. It's one every Saturday for 6 weeks, March-April. WTF! I see Ron get some satisfaction from my surprise. I remind myself, more people for Ezzie to influence. "No problem Ron. Six seminars, means six times the houses for me to sell." I say.

"Sure thing kid." He laughs.

"Ezzie, in the past how many clients has he gotten from these seminars?" I ask her.

"He is lucky to get one every other week." Ezzie says.

"So Ron if you don't think I will get clients why do it?" I ask.

"It keeps the loan officer at the bank happy, and since he gave me very good rates on a mortgage I kind of owe him." He says.

"Ezzie, what good rate did Ron get?"

"Ben, it's an interest free loan. He and the loan officer are good friends." Says Ezzie.

Oh I bet they are. Thanks Ezzie. Lots to think about. I leave there and head over to my new townhome being built to take a look. I have been here twice since the actual building started, to have Ezzie make sure everyone gave 110% when at work. No slacking off, and no short cuts are taken. I want this done quickly. They are well ahead of schedule with any luck they will be done by the time Karen graduates. As I arrive they are putting up the presale sign with my Goldstar cell phone number I now have, and my email for an appointment. I smile to myself. When they all sell it will be just about $1.5 million. Best part is I will be screening everyone. No assholes in my neighborhood.

I can drive up to my unit now. Well partially built unit. I open the car door and give Shannon her free up command. She is free to explore. The foreman, John, sees me and waves as he walks towards me. "We are ahead of schedule. I need to know what tiles and cabinets you want for the kitchen and bath, if you want custom stuff and not generic." He tells me.

"Shit." I mutter. I forgot about it.

"I need it Monday. So if I need to I can order it and get it here in time for your cluster of condos to be done first." He says as he kneels down to pet Shannon. He seems to love dogs. "Hey I was thinking. If you want I can get a real nice doggie door installed beside the slider so she can go in and out of the yard as she pleases."

"Great idea. How much?" I ask.

"Nah, no worries. It's all on the materials budget. This girl makes me smile every time you stop by." Says John.

"Thank you John. That would be great. You will be seeing more of us, now that the presale has started." I say.

"Yeah, the trailer is coming later today, we will set it up over there." John says point to the wooded side of the property out of the way of construction. "And we will keep in front of it clear for parking."

"That's great John. Thank you again." I say. He stands up, we shake hands and he heads back to work. I pat my thigh with my hand and Shannon walks with me as I walk around. All the foundations are poured so you can see where all the buildings will sit. As you walk away from my unit at the top the amount of work done lessens. I do a loop around the neighborhood and hop back in my car.

I call Karen. I know she got out of class about 20 minutes ago. "Hello, this is Ben's fiancé. How can I help you?" She answers.

"Well you could say you have no plans this weekend so we can sit down and pick out tile, cabinets etc for our new home." I say.

She squeals in delight. "Yes. Yes. Yes. I can come home Thursday after my morning class."

"Well I was going to head up there." I say.

"No, I want to see our house." Karen says.

"It's not much honey. It's getting the outside sided now, but most of the inside is still drywall and studs." I warn her.

"I want to see it, Ben." She pleads.

"Ok, come on home. Shannon will be so happy to see you." I say as I look in the mirror. Shannon's ears pop up at her name, but she doesn't move. "Call me when you are on the road, ok."

"Yes, Daddy." She says with a little sarcasm.

"Hey I just want to make sure you are ok on the road." I say a little defensively.

Her voice lightens up. "I know."

We say our goodbyes and hang up. Thursday won't get here soon enough. Karen is on the road and already I am getting a couple of calls and e-mails for the presale. I want to see Karen ASAP but a buyer asks to meet me at the site Thursday afternoon.

The first buyer is actually a middle aged couple. The husband wants my unit when he notices it's bigger. I explain it's already spoken for and it's bigger due to a construction error. It was cheaper to build it bigger rather than rip up the foundation and re-pour it. I then realize I am going to have to explain that a lot, and I laugh in my head at the thought.

After walking the complex and looking at locations and views of different townhouses the couple decided to buy one. My First Sale, and I didn't even need Ezzie. We sit in the trailer for some paperwork, and when we exit Karen is outside getting greeted by Shannon. I make brief introductions, and the buyers leave. They pull out of sight and Karen backs me up against her car and kisses me hard. God, I missed her I think as I wrap my arms around her. She breaks the kiss and stares at me. "I missed you holding me." She says.

I just moan. "Me too."

Karen grabs a large tote bag out of her car and takes my arm. "Show me our new home." She says with a smile.

I take her inside. There isn't much daylight left. We are back downstairs after looking around upstairs. "I want to look at something." She says as she heads back upstairs. A minute later she calls down to me. "Can you come look at something please?"

I head upstairs and through the open walls and studs I see she is naked on her knees on a blanket. "I think the bed should go right here." She says smiling at me. I walk up to her and she stands up pulling my shirt off. "How about we christen our new house?" She asks as she then opens my pants, drops to her knees pulling my pants down, and sucks me into her mouth.

"Oh wow. I love when you do that." I sigh.

Her answer is. "MMMHHHMM." With me in her mouth and then she pushes deep and takes me in her throat. She bobs up and down on me for about a minute. I can't help it. It's been a while. I grab her head and hold her to me as I groan and explode as she holds me in her throat. She makes a mix of a coughing and swallowing sound. I relax my grip and she pulls off me. She looks up at me with a big smile, and wipes her mouth. She lays back on the blanket and spreads her legs. She rubs her fingers through her pussy lips. She is already wet. "Please don't make me beg, Benjamin. The new toy is nice in a pinch, but I want the real you." She pleads.

I kick off my shoes and pants. I see Shannon laying in the doorway half watching and half napping. Fuck it, let her watch. I climb on top of Karen and push right in. The two of us groan. I lean over her and we kiss as I slowly push in and out of her tight pussy. I move and nuzzle her neck making her sigh. I push up on my arms, and she locks her legs around me. I put her legs on my shoulders and fuck into her a little harder. I keep changing positions every few minutes. "I never want to go two months without fucking you ever again." I say to her breathing heavily.

"No. No never. Oh fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" She yells out as she cums.

Her orgasm squeezing me puts me over the edge. She is just coming down from the high of her orgasm when I groan and shove into her and cum. "Fuck!" I groan. I stay like that for a moment and then let her legs go, and drop beside her.

She cuddles against me, laying her head on my chest. Suddenly she shivers. "Next time we bring two blankets. I am cold. Plus we have to get going. Our Moms were planning a family dinner at their favorite steakhouse." Says Karen. "They can't wait to help us pick things out." I just groan. Karen's eyes sparkle as she smiles at me. I can't help but smile.

Dinner is good. Karen has a Mom on either side of her. They are looking at different tile, cabinet and paint color options. After dinner the moms ask if we have any plans for Karen's spring break. Karen sighs. She is a little bummed she never actually had a spring break vacation. Neither of us have.

I search on my phone, last minute vacation. I see a Caribbean cruise on a ship that advertises no children allowed. They don't have a standard room, but only suites so the room is a little pricey, but very roomy. They will book the flight to the port too. Fuck it I hit the submit button. I take a screenshot and text it to Karen.

I see her look at it like she is trying to figure it out. Then her eyes go wide and she looks at me, and I just smile. She screams and jumps up, runs to me and almost knocks me out of my chair hugging me so hard as she screams. Mrs B is the first to ask as the moms are just smiling at us. "What did he do now?" She asks with a smile.

"We are going on a spring break cruise!" Squeals Karen, and she hugs me again to her chest. I just wrap my arms around her and hold her.

My Dad smacks my arm. "Ok you two, we are in a restaurant."

Karen smiles and gives my Dad a raspberry as she goes back to her seat. Mr C looks at me seriously. "Benjamin?"

I know he is concerned with me spending money. "Mr B, I say this with all the respect in the world. Never mind the money I made last year, but then on top of that I will make about $2-2.5 million this year. If I want to spend a tiny bit of it to make your daughter, my fiancé smile, I am going to."

Mrs B speaks up. "Honey, let it go. You have to admit Ben is smart with money. He loves our little girl and wants to spoil her."

Thanks to Ezzie, the waitress takes Dad's card, walks by me and swaps my card for his. I toss his card on the table in front of him, and smile. The rest of the night is spent on the sectional couch. Shannon lays beside Karen, and lays her head on Karen's lap. My parents are on the other end of it. Every now and then someone moves and I see Shannon's eyes open up, look around and close again.

"Ezzie, could you make both Mom & Dad want to go upstairs at the end of the movie. Make them both horny. Let them go have fun while I have fun with Karen?"

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

I see my Mom's fingers run up and down Dad's arm. Dad just smiles at her. Wait a minute I would like that too. "Ezzie, can you make Karen horny too?" I ask.

"Of course, Ben. She was already thinking dirty thoughts about you watching your Mom rub your Dad's arm though." Says Ezzie.

Just then Karen gives me the chills by lightly running her finger along my neck and ear out of sight of my parents, as she looks at me and smiles. I continue to slowly run my fingers through her hair. We stay like this until the end of the movie. My Mom is quick to speak up. "Come on Honey, you have an early morning and I didn't sleep well last night. Let's go upstairs."

"Yes Dear." Dad says with a smile.

As Mom & Dad head up the stairs I tap Shannon's head, and she looks up at me. "Off." I say.

She just stares at me for a moment as if to say. "But I am comfortable."

I point to the floor. "Off. I want to put my face there."

Shannon gets off the couch and Karen smiles at me. "Oh Really?" She says. I stand up and pull her to her feet. I sit back down and pull her pants down past her knees. She then yelps as I push her down on the couch. I yank the pants off one leg, push her legs apart and fall into her pussy face first. I feel like I haven't tasted her in forever. She gasps loudly. "Oh Shit!" As I suck, nibble and pull her clit into my mouth.

I kneel up, pull off my polo and stuff it in her mouth. "This is why I got the gags with the mask. Sometimes you are too loud." I say with a smile. She holds my shirt over her mouth and nose, and I hear her take a deep breath through her nose as she closes her eyes. She is smelling my cologne. I move back down her body kissing her belly, thighs and then her pussy. Once I make it to her pussy I hold her thighs back with my hands and I resume my oral attack on her. I love going down on her. She is almost like a good BBQ sauce. A little tangy and a little sweet.

After a couple of minutes Karen lifts the shirt off her mouth. "Please Benjamin." She moans.

I know what she is asking, but I make her say it. "Please what?" I ask. As I go back to licking her.

She lets out an exasperated breath. "Please, I want you inside of me." She says.

"And I want to make you cum." I say as I pull my face away from her only long enough to talk, and I go right back to her pussy.

"Please Benjamin, I promise you will. I am begging. Is that what you want? To make me beg?" She moans.

"What I want. No, I want to make you cum." I say and I just look up at her.

"Please Fuck Me! I promise you will make me orgasm." She begs.

I let out an exasperated sigh. "Ah, the things you do for love." I say as I stand up and drop my pants. I move over her and I slide right in with a moan. I am fucking her a little hard. She has her arms braced over her head on the arm of the couch, and is biting the shirt in her mouth. Even with the shirt in her mouth she moans loudly and her pussy squeezes me as she cums. I pull out of her and pull back. "Hands and knees." I say.

Karen rolls over with a moan. I push her forward so her legs are against the arm of the couch and her body is hanging over it. I kneel behind her and push back into her. I can hear part of a moan escape her lips and then she holds my polo back to her face.

It's kind of funny watching her try to be quiet and fail. Especially with me fucking her rather hard from behind. She isn't saying any words but lots of muffled grunts and moans can be heard. I keep up the hard fucking until I cum inside her and fall on top of her. We stay there for a moment until she slaps my arm. "Get off me. Let me up." She says.

I get off her, as she gets up I wrap my arms around her and pull her back and down onto the couch. I pull her against me and we spoon together on the couch. She hugs my arms to her and lets out a relaxed sigh. We stay like that and she falls asleep in my arms. I let her sleep for a little while and then wake her up.

"Nnnoooo." She moans. "Let's stay here."

"Do you want my Mom to find us like yours did last summer?" I ask.

"You are mean." She sighs, but gets up. She kicks her pants off and walks half naked to the bathroom. I get up and pull on my clothes. Shannon and I walk her out to her car, and she drives home.

The next two days are spent furniture shopping, which is mind numbing. Hundreds of different materials. We end up back at the first store ordering the livingroom and bedroom set we saw there.

We start planning the logistics of the cruise. I will pick up Karen after her last class, and drive us to the airport close to her college. Fly to Miami, and get on the boat. I am saying goodbye to Karen as she heads back to school. She has a different duffle with her. "What's that?" I ask.

She turns and looks at me. "Every single lingerie you have bought me. I am going to wear each one every night for you." She looks at me with a stern look. "No buying me new lingerie. I would like to wear them at least twice." She says with a smile.

I hold my hands up in surrender, and then wrap them around her hugging her tight. I don't want to let her go, but we are in the proverbial home stretch with her last semester. She heads out and I head home. I send an email to the builder with the choices for the tile etc. When I remember the first time home buyer's seminar. I am going to miss the first one. I smile to myself. I am sure Ezzie will make sure Ron would be happy to cover it himself.

I have gotten a few emails about the new complex, so I reply back to set up a few appointments. During the next two weeks I meet 13 people, and get 10 sales. Three people I didn't like so I had Ezzie send them away. 4 people were ready to sign, period. Ezzie helped get a guy that was sure he could pressure me into free upgraded tile and stuff to get the sale. Instead he ordered and paid for all the upgrades available. Ezzie also helped convince a couple not to buy a unit in my cluster. I think the wife would have been a pain in the ass over the long term. Four others were nice people, wanted to buy and could afford it so Ezzie gave them a nudge.

Ron is happy when I drop off the paperwork. 5% sold in just under two weeks and they are nowhere near ready. He is seeing money. Again thanks to Ezzie he is happy to do the seminar for me, and give me the referrals.

I stop on the drive home at the mall. I buy Karen a nice dress. She said not to buy her lingerie. She said nothing about a dress. On the mannequin it has a semi snug top with decent cleavage, it's held up with short sleeved puffy arms. It tightens down her body, and then gets loose and flows over her hips. I think she will look very cute and sexy in it. I get a new black suit, shirt & tie. We should both look good for the formal dinner night. I drive home and pack for the cruise.

I leave early in the AM to be at Karen's when she gets out of her class, and head for the airport. Karen can't shut up the whole drive and flight. She is so excited. Then we get out of the Uber and see the ship. It's freaking huge! Even I am a little dumbstruck. The porter takes our bags and we walk into the terminal, check in, and board the ship.

They check it again just on the boat, and we are politely pointed to another walkway. The woman starts greeting us "Welcome Aboard Mrs & Mrs...oh I am sorry."

Karen stops her and holds out her hand showing off her ring. "We will be this summer, but how about Ben and Karen? I still think that Mr & Mrs are our parents." She says.

"Of course. Ben and Karen it is, and congratulations. I am Amanda. If you would like, you can go to the left and take the elevator to deck 17 for your suite, or we have a Welcome buffet on deck 16 for our Suite Guests. Your luggage will be brought to your room within the hour." She says with a practiced smile.

ao1701e
ao1701e
970 Followers