A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 21

Story Info
Ben tells Karen about Ezzie. Karen starts to experiment.
15.6k words
4.8
9.3k
11

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

I need to tell Karen about Ezzie. I have thought about it, and thought about it. I don't want to keep Ezzie from Karen any longer and I need her to know before we get married.

I know if Karen takes it badly, Ezzie can erase her memories to keep it from ruining our relationship, but I pray that doesn't happen. But I also need Karen to know about Ezzie. I don't want her left alone for years and years like she was when I found her or worse buried with me when I die.

I decide I am going to make a video that I will save for Karen, should telling her go wrong. Our townhouse is finally done. It's really nice. I had all the upgraded appliances, a doggy door, flooring and bathroom stuff installed all on the builders and the bank. Karen has graduated and is home from school. Our wedding is a little over a month away and our new furniture comes this weekend, then I will move in here. For now I wanted some privacy to record this for Karen so I am here in our empty house.

I prop my phone on the kitchen counter and start talking. "Hi Honey. As you can see I am in our new townhouse. You have graduated and are home. Our wedding day is about a month away, but I need to tell you something beforehand, and I am not sure how you will take it. I want to tell you a story about my ring." I say as I hold up my hand with Ezzie on it. "It's a fantastic and amazing story, that is 100% true, but parts of it will be a little hard to believe and the beginning is a little sad."

I go on telling the entire story, step by step as I experienced it. Finding the ring, cleaning it, discovering Ezzie, fact checking the story etc. "I really need to let you know I never really used it on you. I did ask Ezzie once or twice to give you confidence to try something like the first skimpy bikini I bought you. You were nervous about it, you have a beautiful body, and looked great in it. I asked Ezzie to give you the confidence to wear it for me. I never asked Ezzie to change you in any way. I have loved you since I can remember and would never want to change you. Which brings us to why I am making this video. If when I tell you about this you flip out. I am going to have Ezzie make you forget I ever told you. She has told me some stories of previous people that had her. For a few generations kings passed it down to their sons until one day a king was killed before he could pass on the secret and the ring. After that there are some bad stories about people learning about Ezzie and not taking it well. I am making this video in the event I die suddenly, so Ezzie doesn't suffer alone again like she did before I found her. Hopefully you will find it in your heart to forgive me. Please put on the ring and try just talking to her. Even if you never use her powers you will find she can be a very good friend. Hopefully you can console each other. Whatever you do please be very careful who you tell. Ezzie can be a very powerful tool, or weapon in the wrong hands." I get up and pause the video. Now all I have to do is actually tell her.

I have spent the morning doing the Saturday morning First Time Home Buyers seminar. There were about a dozen people/couples. I have them all set thanks to Ezzie to only use me for Real estate etc. Two of them stay behind to talk to me about looking for a new home. One couple is in the $350-400k range while a divorced woman is looking around $250-300k condo. On the high side that could be another $21,000 for me and that's just the first two people from the first day.

I am really starting to realize Ezzie's real power is in pressing the flesh as politicians say. Shaking hands, getting up close and personal. $20k a week for 5 weeks. For a two hour seminar. It adds up. I will take it.

Later that afternoon our furniture is delivered, and Karen is so over the top excited. I watch the truck pull away and turn around. Karen is on me like a shot. She is opening my pants and pushing me back into the new recliner. She pulls down my pants and pushes me back. She drops to her knees and slowly strokes me. "Do you know how happy I am? How happy you make me?" She asks.

"I am hoping as happy as you make me?" I say.

"God, I hope I make you as happy." She says as she bends down and sucks me into her mouth. Wow she is so good at that. She is just sucking and licking on me and my toes are curling. She hasn't even deep throated me yet. She takes her time, drawing it out. Making me feel so good, and then backing off a little when it starts feeling too good. She looks up at me and smiles each time, as she just strokes me softly to calm me down.

"You are killing me." I groan.

"I know." She giggles. "I love watching you like this. Knowing with a little less pressure I drag out the pleasure, but with a little more I could end it. I don't want to end it. I want to make you feel so good."

She bobs her head down and pops me in her throat. "Fuck!" I groan.

Up and down. In and out she goes until She pops off me and looks up at me. "No more stopping this time." She says and dives back down. She keeps popping me into her throat, backing off and popping me back in her throat. Fuck she is moving in for the kill. She feels me about to cum and jams me back in her throat. She does it with seconds to spare as I explode in her throat. I can hear her, and feel her swallowing around me. Fuck I swear I see stars. Next thing I know Karen is sitting in my lap. I open my eyes and she is smiling at me. "Are you happy?" She asks.

I pull her into a tight hug. "Absolutely." Damn it's now or never I think. "Honey, can we talk for a minute?" I ask.

She looks at my face. "What's wrong?" She asks, concerned.

I prop my phone up on a table next to the recliner and hit record. "Ben, what's going on?" Karen asks even more concerned.

I hold her to me, and I start. "I want to tell you a story about my lucky ring...". I get most of the way through it.

"Oh come on, Ben stop." She says.

Ok so she isn't flipping out. Let's try another approach. "Ezzie, I am going to give you to Karen. When she says hello to you please answer her, and if she asks you anything please be 100% truthful." I say.

"I will, Ben." Says Ezzie.

I slip the ring off and hold it up. "Karen, I am going to put my lucky ring on you, but this time it's not to have sex. It's so you can talk to Ezzie directly. You can talk out loud or think, but you will only hear her in your head." I say as I slip the ring on her hand.

Karen just looks at me. She then gasps and jumps in my lap, and stares at her hand. "Wait! Is this a trick?" Karen says surprised.

I hold out my hand. "Give me your phone. I will prove it's no trick." Karen hands me her phone. I open up the notepad, and I say. "Karen, I know Ezzie is listening to me. I am going to type something out on your phone, and she will read it to you in your head." I type out....Karen, I know this is crazy to believe, but it's all true. I love you too much not to tell you the truth before we get married. I want no secrets between us and I pray this doesn't freak you out. I look at Karen and say out loud "Ezzie, please read what I typed out to Karen."

I feel Karen jump a little in my lap. I hold up the phone and turn it to Karen. She puts her hand to her mouth. I turn the phone back to me, and type. Karen please say something. I want to know you are ok. "Ezzie, please read..."

"She did." Says Karen.

"Ezzie, please tell Karen what I am thinking, and feeling." I say.

I see tears in Karen's eyes. "You could never lose me." She wraps her arms around me and hugs me hard. Then I hear her say. "I know Ezzie. We have always loved each other."

We sit there talking. I come clean with 99% of the stuff. I tell her about Ezzie nudging her to take off her bra that first time. Karen looks at her hand. "Ezzie!" There is a pause. "You told him that Ezzie! Ezzie, you don't tell a girls secrets like that. Girl, you and I need to have a long talk." Karen says jokingly.

I hold my hand out. "Ok, that's enough. Why do I see you two ganging up on me?" I ask. Karen gives me a raspberry and slips the ring off. For the first time I really see it. As the ring goes on or off your finger it changes size to fit. That's actually kinda cool to watch. I put Ezzie on and she is so excited.

"Thank you Ben. Thank you. It's so much fun talking to Karen. I love talking to her. Can we do it again?" Asks Ezzie.

"Of course Ezzie." I say with a laugh. "Maybe Karen and I will have to figure out a shared custody."

Karen smiles. "Oh good idea. Ezzie and I can have girls days." Says Karen.

Ezzie is so excited. She is like a little kid. "Yes Ezzie I am sure we can make it happen." I look at Karen. "For now though I need a few things at the store if I am living here. Like for starters sheets on the bed etc.". I say out loud as I pat Karen's butt. "Let's go do some shopping and get some dinner." Shannon happily hops in the backseat, she loves car rides.

My trunk is full of sheets, towels, coffee maker, basic kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff, etc. There was a toddler in the store that just had to pet Shannon. A few people have questioned her in the past, and Ezzie always takes care of it. The girl grabs a fistful of fur and holds on with one hand and pets her with the other. She then takes a few steps, and Shannon moves with her. After they have moved on I kneel and give Shannon some praise and love. I am imagining her someday with our babies.

We go to our favorite place. Shannon doesn't miss a beat. She hops into the booth before Karen can. At first she sits up looking around. Then she lays down and puts her head on Karen's lap.

"So Ezzie can listen to anyone in here?" Karen asks.

I slip Ezzie off my finger and hold it out. Karen slips it on and Karen smiles. "Thank You Ezzie." Karen says the waitress walks up. The waitress looks confused. She knows we know her and her name isn't Ezzie. Karen's face goes blank and then taps her other ear. "Sorry I was on a call." The waitress smiles. We order our usual drink order and she walks off. "How do you keep it straight?" Karen asks, looking at me.

"Practice." I say with a smile. "Think it all in your head." Karen looks far away I know she is talking to Ezzie. Hopefully she will get better or people with think she is a ditz.

"Eeewww!" Says Karen out loud.

I hold up my hand as the waitress comes along. We place our order, and I order Shannon the largest hunk of steak they have for being a good girl with the baby earlier. I look at Karen. "So Eeww?" I ask.

Karen looks at the bar. "The guy in the yellow shirt is a really disgusting pig." She says.

I laugh. "Sometimes you are better off not knowing what secrets or thoughts are in someone's head." I say.

Karen smiles at me. "What secrets are in your head?" She asks teasing me. "EZZIE, DO NOT GIVE HER ANY DETAILS OF WHAT I DID TO ASSHOLE." I yell in my head.

Karen gets a concerned look on her face. She stares at me and then looks at her hand, and looks back to me. "Why are you yelling at Ezzie?" Karen asks a little miffed. Shannon pops up and licks Karen, and gives me a blank look. She knows Karen is upset.

I take a deep breath and sigh. "Sweetie, I didn't mean to yell. There is something I did that I don't want you to know or have the burden of the details." I say and I guzzle my beer.

I raise my hand to the waitresses for another and Karen is just staring at me. I can see her thinking. Then I see the lightbulb go off in her head. Fuck!

Karen's hand goes to her mouth as she stares at me. I see her look at Ezzie and her face gets a little sadder. Shannon doesn't like this and starts nudging and kissing her.

Karen reaches out for my hand, and gently holds it slipping Ezzie back on me. "Ben, you need to talk about it. You need to let it out. I never pushed that night you didn't come home. I kind of figured it was bad, but you were not in a good place. You needed to process it. Now you need to let it go and heal."

"I can't make you carry this." I say.

Karen gets stern. "Benjamin, Look at me." I look up. "Have you ever thought of me as weak or frail?" I just shake my head no. "You helped me that summer after it all ended. Now let me help you. Please." Karen pleads.

"Not here." I say softly

Karen smiles at me as the waitress delivers the beer. As the waitress walks away Karen squeezes my hand and says. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say.

"Ezzie, I am sorry. I didn't mean to yell." I say.

"I know Ben. It's ok. I understand." Says Ezzie with concern in her voice. "You know Karen Loves you with all of her heart."

I look up at Karen and answer out loud. "Yes Ezzie I know Karen loves me."

Karen smiles. "You listen to her. She is a smart girl."

Dinner is subdued after that. We eat, leave and go home. We get home, man that is strange saying that, and Karen sits at the edge of the couch. I sit next to her and she pushes me over a tad. She tugs on me to have me lay down with my head in her lap. "Close your eyes." She says softly as she runs her fingers through my hair.

I can't bring myself to say the words. I pull Ezzie off my hand and hold her up. "Ezzie, show her all of it please."

Karen reaches out and takes Ezzie. I keep my eyes closed. I don't want to see the disappointment on her face when she sees what I did. It takes just a moment and I feel Karen's hand jerk and stop in my hair. She has seen it. She knows what I did. She knows my shame. She has seen me arrange for three big gay guys to beat Asshole, drag him out back, while I sit and the bar and listen to him get beaten and raped. She sees me walking out back after it and telling him I did it because of what he did to Karen. Finally me having Ezzie put every lock on him I can think of so he can never tell anyone in any way, harm or have someone else harm anyone I know.

Karen continues stroking my hair. She turns my head towards her. "Baby, why are you crying." She asks.

"Because I am ashamed of what I did, and now you will be too." I say.

She bends over and hugs me. "Never Benjamin. Never. Are you ashamed of me because of what happened to me?" She sighs. "Actually you don't know. I never wanted to burden you with it." She takes a deep breath, and slips Ezzie on my finger. "Ezzie, show him the last time." Says Karen.

I gasp as I see Assholes face in the memory. He wants to try bondage. Karen thinks it might be kinky and make him happy. He is not gentle. Her shoulders and hips hurt. She is naked on the bed. He has her tied too tight and pulled apart too hard. He climbs on top of her, and there is no other term other than to say he has his way with her. She does not enjoy it. He finishes and walks out of the room leaving her tied. A few minutes later one of his buddies walks in and rapes her, after that another, then they all came back for seconds. They use her, spit on her, cum on her and hit her when she makes noise, cries or complains. Asshole comes back and lets her loose, and rolls her over and tapes her again. "Get out." He says as he walks out of the room.

When she walks out of the room. Her legs and arms in pain, she feels like she can barely walk. She is alone in the apartment. The next memory is Karen sobbing in the bathtub as Beth tries to console her.

I look up at Karen. We are both crying. I sit up and hug her. I never imagined it was so bad for her. I look at her. "Honey I never knew. I am so sorry." I say with tears in my eyes.

"I know. I was protecting you from having to carry it." Karen says, crying. We hold each other for a while, hugging and crying.

It dawns on me. She let me tie her up. "Honey, why did you let me tie you up after that? Oh my god I feel horrible." I almost gasp.

She holds my face in her hands. "Benjamin, you are my safe place. I would never, and have never felt unsafe, or scared with you. I have loved everything we have ever done. I loved submitting to you, because I know you love me and I am safe. Please don't ever feel bad about a thing we have ever done." She gives me a little smile. "In fact I can't wait for the new furniture we ordered at the convention to come in."

We sit there holding each other in silence until Karen speaks up. "You are my home." She looks around. "This is my home." She squeezes my arm in hers. "I never feel safer than when your arms are around me. We are not spending another night alone. I am moving in tonight." She says.

"Your Dad won't be thrilled with that." I say.

"Too bad. I will text my Mom that I am not coming home tonight." Says Karen. She sends a text and tosses her phone aside and snuggles into me. "Hold me." She says.

"With pleasure." I say as I lean back and hold her tight. We hear her phone ding, but neither of us move. We stay like this for a while. I hear Shannon huff as she gets up and walks out her doggie door and sits on the deck. From the raised deck you can see over the six foot stockade fence. She sits there surveying her kingdom.

We eventually get up and make the bed with the new sheets and crawl into bed. Shannon decides her spot is below Karen's feet on the bed.

I am dreaming that Karen is blowing me, and then I wake up to Karen blowing me. I just moan. "Good Morning." I look down and realize her hair is wet.

Karen looks up at me. "I woke up and wanted nothing more than to make love to you." She bends down and sucks me into her mouth, and pulls off me with a pop. "But I had morning breath, and bed head so I took a quick shower." She suck's me back in and twirls her tongue around the head of my dick. I sigh in pleasure, and she pops off me again. "Then I came back to bed and started blowing you. It took you a few minutes to wake up." She bends down again and sucks me in.

"I was dreaming you were doing this very thing to me. It was a very nice dream, but real life is so much better." I say.

She pops off me again, and climbs up my body, and kisses me. It is a deep, loving, passionate kiss. I never want it to end. I roll us over so Karen is on her back. She spreads her legs as I get on top of her. I reach down to feel her. She is very wet, and not from the shower.

"I want you to make love to me Ben." She says as she reaches down for my hard on. She holds me and guides me in as I push forward. Her wet lips wrap themselves around me and pull me in. Her pussy is so soft, wet and firm. It feels so amazing every single time I have sex with her. I bend down over her. She runs her fingers through my hair, we kiss, she nudges my head down to suck on her nipples. As I suck on her nipples as she reaches down, rubs her clit and orgasms. Not an earth shattering orgasm, but a nice one according to the look on her face, her gasping, and her pussy spasming around me as I continue the nice steady in and out.

Karen smiles up at me. It's been a good 10 minutes of this gentle loving making. She wants to make me cum. She wraps her legs around me and angles her hips so I rub more inside her as I push in. She pulls me down and starts kissing my neck, giving me goosebumps, and whispering to me. "Come on Baby. Do it. Cum for me. Make Love to me and cum inside me. Wouldn't it be nice starting every day like this?"

I groan and cum. She locks her ankles around me. I stay there letting her hold me inside of her. As I catch my breath Karen holds my cheeks, and is smiling at me. The moment is then ruined by a buzzing phone. I look over at the nightstand, and she pulls my face back. "No Baby. Right now it's just you and me. Whoever it is we can call back." She says as she nudges me to roll over. I roll over and she stays with me so she is on top. She rocks her hips on me. "I feel wetter." She says with a smile. "Now I am going to make love to you."

She bounces on me, grinds against me, humps against me and rolls her hips on me for another 15-20 minutes. After she comes for the second time while riding me she starts doing that roll and grind that she knows I love. She is leaning down with her hands on my chest for balance. She is gently scratching me with her fingernails as she rolls on me. "I want you to fill me up with your cum right now. I want to feel you pulse inside of me as you cum. I want to feel your cum run out of me as I sit on you. Please Baby." She almost pleads.

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers