A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am there and she knows it. I groan and cum, as Karen smiles. "Mmmm, there it is."

True to her word Karen stays on me. She bends down and we hug and kiss. As I am holding her a phone buzzes again. Karen looks over and moans. "It's my Mom again. She won't stop, hand it to me please." She answers it and puts it to her ear. "Yes Mom....Mom I am a big girl if I....You know what Mom. I am sorry that Daddy doesn't like it but tough....Good I hope he can hear me on speaker...You called Mrs C?...Mom we will meet you all for breakfast, but it won't change my mind...No we need more time...Because we do...Fine I need more time to get cleaned up and showered after making love to my fiancé all morning. He has left me sweaty and gooey. Is that what you want to hear?" Karen says.

I groan in my head. I see Karen smile. "Fine, see you then." She says and hangs up. "Well Mom and Dad have an image in their head now that they didn't expect." She giggles. "They can be such hypocrites. All the things we have done together with them, and I can't live with you before we get married?" She asks.

I pull her to me and hug her. "They are just trying to be good parents."

Karen pulls back and looks at me. "Do you think I shouldn't move in?" She asks.

"No. I mean yes. Wait! I am all tongue twisted, but I have the perfect solution." I slip off Ezzie and put her on Karen.

Karen smiles at me, and asks out loud. "Ezzie, does Benjamin think I should move in before we get married?"

I just smile. I know I am more than happy to have Karen move in now. Karen leans down and hugs me. She doesn't say a word she just hugs me. She pulls back and looks at me, with tears in her eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask concerned.

"I asked Ezzie to show me how you really felt about me, and having me move in early. It was beautiful." She says as she hugs me again. She props herself up on me. "Ezzie and I have decided today is a girls day. I am keeping her for the day so we can get better acquainted." She says as she hops up. She looks back at me as she heads to the bathroom. "I think I will shower alone so we can meet them on time. You need to take Shannon out while I shower."

Damn it. I hop up, toss some shorts I have in a duffle bag and take Shannon for a walk. We are the only ones living here for the next week. So I just let her roam as I walk around the complex. I stop to pick up after her so the construction guys don't step in it. We come back and Karen is dressed sitting on the stairs of the deck. Shannon bolts for her as I open the gate. I head upstairs to get showered and dressed. Our parents want the meet at a nice brunch place. Karen has on her clothes from yesterday and I have shorts and a polo on. We walk in and the hostess walks us to the back into an ambush.

A Jack & Jill wedding shower. It's not a ton of people since we are having a smaller wedding. Probably two or three dozen people. Karen and Beth scream as they hug.

Beth looks Karen up and down. "Oh no way." She reaches for a large tote bag and takes Karen's hand. "Come with me." And she drags Karen away.

I knee jerk and ask Ezzie. "What is Beth doing?" I get silence. Crap, Karen has her. I notice no BJ with Beth as a few friends come up and say hi.

Our two Dad's then double team me. My Dad looks at me as Mr B semi glares at me. I know neither of them like it when you don't do as you are told, or do what is expected. "Don't think we aren't talking about last night, and the conversation Karen had with her Mom earlier this morning after all this." Says my Dad.

Mr B puts his hand on my Dad's shoulder. "Come on Scott. I'll buy you mimosa. We can start drinking early." As they turn and walk away, and suddenly I feel like I am 13.

My Mom comes up to me and looks at me. "Well at least you have a polo on." She says as she hugs me. She steps back and looks at me. "You know neither of them are exactly happy after last night and this morning." She says to me in her Mom tone.

I sigh. "I know Mom."

She hugs me again and kisses my cheek. "Don't ever forget you are still my baby boy, and I will always love you."

I smile. "I know Mom. I love you too."

A few minutes later Karen and Beth come back. Karen is now wearing a sundress I don't recognize. I hug Beth hello. She couldn't decide between two outfits so she packed both and drove here. Karen has her second outfit on.

It's a few hours later and it's all over. The gifts go in Joe's pickup and Beth volunteers her car to see our new place. The Dad's are a little miffed, that they aren't getting me and Karen alone after this to talk.

I hand Joe my debit card and ask him to stop to get some beer and wine. He knows the area so he can find the new place. Karen goes with Beth and we head to the house. We pull up and Shannon is on the deck staring at us. I stop and think for a minute what the hell, but then I remember the doggie door.

Just as we have the cars unpacked Joe pulls up and we empty the truck. Beth and Karen head upstairs to put on shorts while Joe and I set up some chairs in the yard. I have two, Joe has one in his truck, and a good sized hard plastic milk crate type container from construction gives us 4 seats.

We spend the afternoon in the yard drinking. I call for delivery and have to talk the driver through getting here. It's not on any GPS yet. Joe has a summer league hockey game to play in and invites me to watch, and have a beer or two afterwards. Karen urges me to go. She and Beth can setup the kitchen and have some girl time, so I go.

I am sitting inside on a beautiful sunny day freezing my balls off in a hockey rink. The game ends with Joe's team losing. We walk outside in the parking lot when Karen texts me. "When are you coming home?" And then a picture without faces, but I know their bodies. It's a picture of Beth fucking Karen doggie with a strap on.

"NOW". I text and I look at Joe. "I gotta go." I say and I head for the car.

"Not even married yet and he is whipped." I hear behind me. I ignore it and hop in my car.

I am home in 15 minutes. I go flying in the door. Karen and Beth are in the kitchen opening gifts and putting them away. "What the Hell?" I ask. "15 minutes ago this was going on." I say holding up the picture.

"Um no Ben. About an hour and a half ago that was going on. You never responded so we finished up and came down here." Karen says with a big smile.

"What? No!" I look at my phone. The time stamp is on it. "Fuck! No signal in the rink!" I moan.

Beth laughs. "You snooze you loose."

"What? No way. We can go upstairs now." I say. I start to ask Ezzie to have them agree when I look down at my empty hand. Karen comes over and hugs me. "Too bad you don't have your lucky ring on. You might have gotten lucky. Oh wait. I have it on. I got very lucky earlier. Didn't I Beth?" Karen says.

"Oh we sure did." Giggles Beth. "In fact I built up an appetite. Does anyone want to get some dinner?"

Karen rubs her hand along my chest. "Good idea." Karen hugs me tight. "I told Beth she could stay overnight. Maybe if you are good you will get really lucky later."

"Maybe." Says Beth with a big smile.

Fuck I wish I had Ezzie on. Karen wiggles her fingers at me and smiles as she says very quietly to me. "Yes Ezzie, I am sure Ben is disappointed he doesn't have you on right now."

Karen looks at me and smiles. "I love you." She says.

I smile and shake my head. "I love you too."

We go to the steakhouse our parents like. It's really close to us from the townhouse. We walk in and the waitress mentions we just missed our parents. I laugh. "Good. They aren't exactly happy with us right now."

She is our age and laughs. "I did hear them mention something about you moving in together before the wedding."

Karen hugs my arm. "I don't want to wait. We go away on vacation and that's ok, but a month before our wedding it's not." Karen does a raspberry. "Pppppth to them."

We are waiting on our meals. The girls have margaritas and I have a beer. When Karen says. "So maybe you can help me cheer up Beth later."

"Why cheer her up?" I ask, looking back and forth between them.

Beth sighs. "BJ and I broke up."

"Whoa, what?" I ask. "What happened? We haven't spoken in a while, but he hasn't said anything to me."

"Nothing horrible. We just decided we have different versions of how we see the future. A big one being I see a few babies and he doesn't." Says Beth.

I reach out and hold her hand. "I am sorry Beth." I say as I hold her hand. I squeeze it and she looks at me. I smile and say. "If you need help in the baby making department..."

Karen smacks my chest with a big smile. "Benjamin!"

We all end up laughing and ordering more drinks. The girls are happy when we leave. We get home and Karen looks at me. "Take you girl for a walk." She says.

"My girl? I thought you said she was your girl?" I ask.

"Not for the first thing in the morning walk or the late at night walk." She says. She and Beth giggle as they walk in.

Ugh. I take Shannon around. It's very dark around here right now. Not a lot of parking lot or street lights, and no house lights. We get back to the house and the girls aren't downstairs. Shannon goes running upstairs. She knows something I don't, I think and I follow her. I am halfway up when I hear Beth yep. "Get out of there!"

I walk in the room. Karen is naked on the bed, on her hands and knees. Beth is behind her naked except for a strap on fucking Karen, and Shannon trying to get a good sniff of Beth. "Shannon, go lay down." I say without thinking.

Beth looks up at me. "Karen told me that she teased you on the cruise about me fucking her with a strap on. So I figured I would get one to surprise her with. She really likes it." Says Beth.

"I do." Gasps Karen. "Do you like watching her fuck me?" Asks Karen.

"I do." I say a little mesmerized by the sight of it. I look at Beth. Her boobs are jiggling and bouncing as she fucks Karen. She has a bit of a bigger ass than Karen, and the straps are tight enough to dent the skin if you will where they strap across her.

"I think you should get naked." Says Karen. "Then you should sit on the bed and watch Beth fuck me to orgasm."

I don't even think about it I strip and sit on the bed and watch. It's exciting to watch Beth fucking her. The strapon is a bit thicker than me and is almost too bumpy. The veins are way too thick, but it probably feels really nice for the woman.

God I wish I could join in, but Karen told me to watch. Wait a minute. What the fuck! I look at Karen and I see she has a huge smile. As she wiggles her finger with Ezzie on it. "EZZIE!" I say in my head.

Karen giggles. "Did you want to do more than watch Ben? Did you want to fuck one of us?"

"Yes!" I answer.

"Well Beth told me hasn't had sex in a few weeks." Says Karen

Beth interrupts her by spanking Karen's ass. "Hey he didn't need to know that." She giggles.

"No, but I wanted him to know if he was a good boy I would reward him. Look at his hard on just waiting to fuck someone. You make me orgasm and I will have him pound you until you scream."

Beth laughs. "What am I a door prize?"

Karen looks back at Beth. "No Sweetie, this is me thanking you for being such a good friend, maid of honor, and for helping to set up the shower today."

"Aawww now I have to make you orgasm." Beth says as she grabs Karen's hips and fucks her faster and harder.

Karen gasps, and puts her head on the bed. "Oh Beth, we should have tried this while we were roommates." Beth keeps a firm hold of Karen's hips and keeps fucking. Karen's gasps change to panting, that changes to "Fuck. Fuck. FFUUCCKK." As Karen orgasms.

Beth steps back and the toy slips out of Karen covered in her juices. Beth made Karen orgasm. Beth is mine.

Beth is breathing a little heavy. "That was very nice." She sighs, and then she notices me coming towards her. Her face changes a tad. "Can a girl catch her breath?" She asks.

"Why bother? I am going to have you breathless soon anyway." I say as I advance on her.

Beth starts backing up instinctively, and bumps against the wall. I reach down and release the two plastic clips on each side. The straps drop, but the strap on doesn't. I pull on the harness and smile at Beth. "Oh you dirty girl you got a strap on with something on it for you too." I say as I see a smaller curved dildo pull out of Beth's pussy. It pulls out nice and wet and shiny. "Where you enjoying the fucking too?" I ask.

Beth gives me a small smile. "I was."

"You are really going to enjoy tonight then." I say as I take her by the shoulder and push her to the bed. "Get on your hands and knees, just like you had Karen." I toss the harness at Karen. "Put it on. You are up next." I say as I shove in hard to Beth.

Beth loudly gasps. "FUCK!"

I start fucking Beth hard. Her bigger ass jiggling a little more than Karen's. I swear her pussy feels just as nice. I am fucking her hard, and pulling her to me as I do. "Beth, this isn't for you right now. This is just a preview for you. I know I am not lasting long after watching you two. So after I cum, Karen is fucking you. Then for round two I am making you mine one more time." I say a little breathlessly.

Beth's response is nothing more than gasping grunts as I slam into her. Good to my word I don't last long. I get a dirty thought in my head. I pull out at the last minute and roll Beth over. I jerk off and cum on her pussy. Beth just lays there panting. "Don't move." I turn to Karen who has been standing next to us watching. I put my hand on her shoulder and she drops to her knees knowing what I want.

She sucks me into her mouth, licking and sucking me clean. She stands up and smiles at me and says. "My two favorite flavors."

I step aside. "Once she is cleaned up I think you should give her a thank you fuck." I say with a smile.

She looks down at the dildo while she wiggles her hips. "Sounds like fun."

I watch as Karen bends down and licks my cum off Beth. Karen then moves up and kisses Beth whispering as she does. Again I catch myself about to ask Ezzie what they are saying. God damn it, I have to get my girl back.

For the next few minutes it's kind of funny in a sexy way as I watch them. With Karen on top fucking Beth they are having trouble finding the right position or angle. Simple missionary, nope. Beth bending her knees up, nope. Beth holding her legs spread wide, nope. Karen holding her legs up straight, nope. Karen bends Beth's legs back, rolling her hips back and fucking her like that...there we go. Karen is now able to fuck Beth.

Beth is definitely getting more enjoyment out of it. She just keeps panting. "Oh. Oh. Oh." As Karen bounces up and down over her. Beth has her hands on her nipples squeezing and pulling on them. Beth's hands then reach out and grab Karen's arms. "Right there. Please. Don't stop. Fuck. Cuummmmming!" She moans.

That's it. That's enough for me. I hop up and push Karen off her. She yelps in surprise as she lands on the bed. I climb on the bed and spread Beth's thighs around me and shove back in her pussy. Her eyes go wide, and she stares at me with lust in her eyes. I hold her thighs to me and fuck her hard. I look down and her pussy is red, swollen and wet.

Beth is limp on the bed just taking the pounding slipping up the bed as we fuck. I grab her arms and pull her around so she is resting against Karen. "Hold her." I say to Karen as I push back into Beth. I have her on her side holding her top leg against my body as I fuck her. She is now wedged against Karen, and Karen is keeping them in place. Beth is just making noise. The grunts and moans are louder and faster until she just screams and squirts as she cums. She starts pushing away from me with pleading moans. "No. No."

I can't stop. I am too far gone. I grab Karen's leg and pull her to me. She has the harness still on. Fuck it. I flip her over and straddle her ass. I push into her ass and Karen groans as I shove in and start fucking her ass. I can feel the dildo inside her from the harness rubbing me. After a moment she starts trying to push back against me but I have her pinned pretty well. "Fuck my ass Ben. Do it. Fuck me, and cum in my ass. Do it. Take my ass."

"FUCK!" I groan as I shove in one last time after just two or three minutes and I cum in Karen's ass. I climb off Karen and roll onto my back. We all just lay there for a moment, until Beth gets up for the ladies room. Karen moves to unbuckle the harness. She moans and holds her ass.

"Did I hurt you?" I ask softly feeling bad.

"No it's my fault." She says.

"What do you mean your fault?" I ask.

"When you pushed me off Beth to fuck her again I asked Ezzie to amp up you and Beth both until you both orgasmed. I wanted you both to have great orgasms. Beth did and then pulled away from you. I saw the look in your eyes. I knew the minute you looked at me and grabbed my leg I was in trouble. I had the strap on so that left one place with no prep or lube." She rubs my cheek. "But that raw look on your face, god it was hot. It stung a bit, but to see that lust on your face. Knowing you were going to just grab me and take me...I was wishing I didn't have the harness on. I would have loved to have you pound me like you did Beth." Karen says.

I hug her to me. "I love you." I pull back and look at her, feeling bad.

She kisses me. "Baby, it's ok. I will live." She takes Ezzie off and slips her on my finger. "Why don't you take Ezzie while I check on Beth and get cleaned up."

I can feel Ezzie again. "Hi Ezzie." I think as I roll over onto a wet spot on the sheet. Eeww. I hop up and look closer. The girls pulled down the sheets and blanket before they started. I peel off the bottom sheet. The new mattress protector did its job. We can sleep between the top sheet and blanket.

As I fix the bed Ezzie is going on and on about being with Karen. "A woman's point of view is so different. Karen is so sweet. I am so glad you told Karen about me." Then she asks out of the blue. "Ben, are you mad at me for amping you up like Karen asked me to?" She asks as I am finishing.

"No Ezzie, but I think we need to establish some ground rules, but can we do it later. It's been a long day, but I promise I am not upset. I am very happy you and Karen get along so well." I say.

Ezzie says. "Thank You, Ben. I know I have told you before that you are the nicest anyone has ever been to me since I got put in this ring, but today spending it with Karen. Seeing the world from her perspective. Feeling a woman's emotions. It's been amazing. Thank You."

Just as Ezzie says thank you, the girls walk in. They both climb into bed. Beth looks at me. "You couldn't finish making the bed?" She asks with a smile.

"No problem." I say with a smile. "Next time you can clean up your own mess."

"Hey, you made me do it." She looks at Karen and says softly. "It's only with the two of you that I have squirted like that."

"Oh Sweetie." Karen says as she hugs her. "We will find you the perfect man that will push all the right buttons on you every night."

Beth giggles. "Every night? I am not sure I could handle that."

We all settle down and fall asleep. The next morning we all get up and Beth has to leave to go home for a job interview. Now that she has broken up with Ben she is unsure why she is staying out that way, but she leaves to go to the interview.

Karen and I head to her house. I see my Mom's car in the driveway, and the two of us look at each other. We know we are about to get "talked to".

Karen gets a little upset remembering her conversation with her Mom the previous morning. "Give me Ezzie. I will take care of this." She says.

I hold my hand back with Ezzie. "Oh no. You are too upset. These are our Moms. I will take care of it with a gentle nudge where it's needed, not the sledgehammer you are thinking about now." I say.