A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen sighs. "Not a sledgehammer, just a regular hammer."

I hold Karen's hand and squeeze it. "These are our parents. I will make sure at the least they respect our right to make our own decisions. They may not agree, but they will accept it." I say.

Karen hugs me. "I Love You."

We get out of the car and both Moms are looking at us from the kitchen window. "Oh fuck." I sigh as I wave.

Karen giggles. "Hammer time?"

I just laugh and we walk in. The talk goes kind of like I thought it would. The Moms are trying to claim the high ground. "It's the right thing etc."

Karen pops a bit. "Mom, I told Ben Everything. I have always felt safe in his arms. I am not waiting another month to feel like that."

Mrs B's face softens. My Mom looks at me concerned. "Ezzie, my Mom knows all about what happened to Karen doesn't she." I say.

"Yes Ben. You and the Dads weren't told they were afraid you might do something, and get in trouble." Says Ezzie.

"Well they weren't wrong." I think to Ezzie. Mrs B is now hugging Karen.

Mom comes over and holds my hand. "He is being punished, Ben. He was caught."

"I know Mom." I say then I think to Ezzie. "Enough of this Ezzie, please have the Moms just accept it is our decision, and they will try to convince the Dads. If they can't you can later."

"Of course, Ben. It's done." Says Ezzie.

I hear Mrs B say to Karen as she holds her. "All I have ever wanted was for you to be happy. If you are happy, and feel safe with Ben how can I say no?"

My Mom hugs me. "I will try to make your Dad understand."

"Thank you, Mom." I say as I hug her tight.

Karen and I walk up to her room to get some stuff. She looks at me and asks. "Did you even use Ezzie?"

"Just at the very end as your Mom was hugging you. They understand it's up to us, and they will try to make the Dads understand." I say.

Karen laughs. "That was nicer than what I was thinking about."

"You will learn. I almost got us in a ton of trouble when we went to Uncle Rays cabin that first time." I say.

Karen looks at me. "How?"

Do you remember leaving and falling asleep on my lap and waking up trying to blow me?" I ask.

She smiles and then giggles. "Ezzie!"

"You were getting touchie feelie at the cabin and I didn't want your Dad or Uncle Ray getting upset. We were planning on getting together the next morning so I ask Ezzie to calm you until you woke up. Meaning in the morning. Well you fell asleep in my lap on the way home. Then you woke up raring to go and wanting to blow me with your Mom & Dad in the front seat. I started learning then to be very careful how to phrase things. I try to be sure to add in tonight, today, this weekend etc." I say.

"So you have used Ezzie to do real estate." Says Karen.

"Oh yeah. I started with Ron. He has a few overlapping things I have told him, and I have found out he is a bit of an ass. I have been thinking of writing down things for people like him. That way I don't forget and overlap things. Most people it's simply I am the best agent they have ever used. They will always use me in the future, and will give glowing reviews to their friends and family."

Karen giggles. "And our new home?"

"That was me working out a deal between the banker and Ron at the charity ball. I try very hard to have everything look good on paper so if someone else looks at it, it doesn't stand out as odd. I dropped my cut for a unit. In the long run cheaper for the developers, and well we have a house. You Dad's contracts I have Ezzie listen to what they currently have and then change things up to look good on paper, and maybe have your Dad make some extra money on service calls etc." I say.

Karen is just looking at me. "You really do get numbers don't you? You do all this on the fly?" She asks.

"Yeah, it's easy." I say.

Karen hugs me. "Benjamin, it's not easy. You are a smart man. Don't you ever forget it."

I smile at Karen. "And you are great with people and children. I am amazed the way you can just talk to people. I can't do that. You can make an almost instant connection with people."

We hug for a moment. "Ok enough of the mutual admiration society. How about we get what you want and bolt before your Dad comes home?"

Karen gives me a quick kiss. "Excellent idea."

We stand in the doorway of her room. I have an armful of clothes. "I will miss this room." Karen says.

"Lots of memories?" I ask.

"The best I will always remember is having sex with you in this room. You were the only boy that I ever brought up to my room." Says Karen with a smile.

I wiggle my eyebrows. "We could go for a new memory. The last time you had sex in the room."

"Ugh." She laughs. "And the moment is gone." She pushes me out of the room. "Is that all you think about?" She asks. I go to answer, and her hand covers my mouth. "Nope. Out. I don't want to hear it." She laughs.

The next day I am sitting around in the office/trailer waiting for a buyer when I think about Ezzie going back and forth between me and Karen. Before someone notices the same ring fitting her finger and mine so well I need to have a dupe made. In fact I will need a dupe for me and Karen. Later that day I stop at a well known jeweler in the area.

He takes detailed pictures of the ring. Luckily it's old and doesn't have real fine detailing. With Ezzie's help I pay for parts and some labor. Nowhere near what they wanted to charge me, and I have Ezzie impress on everyone this needs to be done ASAP. Hopefully I get a call in a week or two depending on how fast they can get a stone to match.

It's been about a week since Karen learned about Ezzie. We had our first new neighbor move in today. A younger couple, Kurt and Tracy about 5-10 years older than us. Everyone makes introductions. They are both fitness buffs and it shows. He is a little taller than me and full of muscles, and is a good looking guy. You can see even his muscles have muscles since he is in tight workout shorts only. She has that tall buxom blonde look. She is also showing it all off in skin tight Lycra short shorts with a very snug tee shirt with a v neck ripped into it.

I invite them over later for a drink and let them get back to moving. I am waiting for two deliveries myself. I have the local hardware store delivering a new grill, and the best thing is new lawn furniture from the guy up at Uncle Ray's cabin. I called him up, and was happy to drive it down for a delivery fee, and even paint it to match the house if I would give him the paint codes to match. It's more than I would have paid if I drove up there and saw him in person, but he makes great stuff.

Of course the guy from the hardware store has just pulled up, and the furniture guy arrives with a pickup and trailer full of lawn furniture. The next 30 minutes is hectic but when it's done I have somewhere to sit, and cook outside. Just after they leave I get another delivery. It's the bondage stuff!

The box is actually a pallet with a wooden frame and cardboard wrapped around it. The guys drop it over my fence with a winch on a swing arm and drive off. I am so excited to receive it. I don't think of the logistics. I can't get this pallet in the basement door. I have to open it and take it piece by piece. Adding to it the body of the stand is bolted to the pallet. Ugh, I should have had Ezzie make the delivery guys do it.

I get it all unboxed, and unbolted from the pallet. I have the legs and base bolted together in the basement, and I need to carry the bottom in and attach it. Screw it. I go to the gate and muscles is getting a box from his truck. "Ezzie please have Kurt come help me when I ask."

"Of course Ben." Says Ezzie.

Kurt comes in to help me move it. He looks at it, then at me. "Is this what I think it is?" He asks as we pick it up and walk it into the basement.

"What do you think it is?" I ask as we walk in and set it on the stand.

"Are you guys into bondage?" He asks with a smile.

"We are into a lot of things." I say and I think for a minute. "Have you ever done it with Tracy?" I ask.

"I have thought of it, but no." He says.

"Do you think she would be into it? Have you guys ever done a threesome or swapped?" I ask.

"We have kind of talked about it. Have you guys?" Kurt asks.

"Oh yes." I think to Ezzie. "Ezzie, have him imagine Tracy naked and strapped in, and we are all about to fuck Tracy."

"He was already seeing Tracy on it, but he loves the idea." Says Ezzie.

"I tell you what. As a thank you for your help why don't I fire up the new grill. I can cook us dinner, we can have some drinks and Tracy can have the honor of the first one to get strapped in." I say.

He looks at me. "Really? I don't know if she will go for it."

"She doesn't goes for it, that's fine, but say nothing to her in advance. Don't give her time to think about it and get nervous." I say.

I pull the straps out of the bag they shipped in and clip them in place. Leaving them just hanging. Kurt is just staring and the collar and wrist restraints dangling. "Ezzie, what is he thinking?" I ask.

"He is seeing Tracy strapped in with the collar as she blows him." Says Ezzie.

I pat him on the back as we walkout into the yard. "Ezzie, make sure he says nothing to Tracy to give it away, please."

"Of course, Ben." She says.

I walk in, and grab my car keys. I look at Karen. "We have to go get some dinner for 4 and some booze." I say. She gives me a "What's going on" look. "I will explain on the way."

"You did what?" She almost laughs. "You made him imagine Tracy tied down?"

"No, he was already seeing that in his head. I made him imagine all three of us fucking her." I say with a smile.

"Ben, they are our neighbors. We have to live next to these people. What if it doesn't go well?" Karen asks.

"Even if it does, I can have Ezzie make both of them forget all about it." I say.

"Are you sure Ezzie can make them forget?" Karen asks.

I hold out my hand. "Ask her yourself."

Karen slips Ezzie off my finger, and puts her on. "Ezzie, are you sure?" Karen says out loud. "Really the whole thing?"

"What a minute." I say out loud. "Karen, be careful how you phrase things. Ezzie, if we asked you to could you make Kurt forget about ever helping me, and make both of them forget about anything sexual that might happen. They will just remember the cookout and drinks?"

"Ok Ezzie." Karen giggles. "She says you know she can."

I smile. "I know Ezzie. I am trying to reassure Karen."

Karen smiles at me. "We have decided she should stay with me tonight. She says sex with me feels so much better for her."

I laugh. "I know Sweetie, why do you think I put her on you sometimes when we are having sex. In fact do you remember the first time I did at Uncle Ray's. You thought you heard a woman." I look down at the ring.

"Ezzie, that was you?" Karen says out loud. I see Karen's eyes sort of look away. Then she looks at me, and gives me a loving smile. She bends over and kisses my cheek while I drive. "Yes Ezzie, he is the nicest guy I know too."

We get some burgers, hot dogs & salad. Grab some beer, wine and head home. We are back home about an hour when Kurt knocks. They come in and we make small talk. I go to ask Ezzie a question about Tracy and remember I don't have her on. I lean down and kiss Karen's neck from behind and whisper. "Have Tracy imagine kissing you." To Karen.

Karen plays it up, and playfully slaps me. "Stop it, Ben." She smiles at me and looks at Tracy. "Come on, let's take our wine and go outside. We will let the dirty pigs bring the food out." She giggles.

Tracy laughs. "Aren't they all." And walks out with Karen.

Kurt looks at me like he is unsure what to do. I just smile. "Drinks, dinner, more drinks, let's loosen them up a little first." I say.

"Oh ok. Good idea." Kurt says.

I hand him a couple of beers from the fridge, and I grab the food. We head out, and sit with the girls while the grill warms up. I sit next to Karen and she reaches out and holds my hand and smiles. I then see an image of Karen and Tracy naked and kissing. I smile and squeeze her hand a little. "I love this girl." I say.

Karen giggles. "You better Ben. We do get married in two weeks."

"What?" Yelps Tracy. "Oh my god. Congratulations." She reaches out and holds Kurt's hand. "I can't imagine not being married to my guy."

As small talk continues I get an image of Karen sucking on Tracy's nipples. I hop up to cook, and Kurt joins me. He looks and makes sure the girls can't hear us. "Tracy is feeling frisky." He says.

"What?" I laugh.

"When she was holding my hand, she was flicking her finger on my palm. That's something she does when she is feeling frisky." Kurt says.

I laugh. "One step at a time Kurt. Let's get them relaxed and tipsy." I say. We all have some food and are eating when I get another image. Tracy is looking down her body as Karen is going down on her. I smile. Karen is having fun.

We are done eating. Shannon has gotten the leftover meat, and I look at Karen smiling. "Ok I did the man's work and grilled dinner. Time for the woman's work." I say as I hold up my empty plate. This is a joke she has heard me say to my Mom when I have grilled in the past.

Karen hops up and lands in my lap. "Women's Work?" I let my breath out, and act like she weighs a ton. She slaps my chest. "You brat!"

I grab her and pull her to me. I give her a real nice kiss. I break the kiss and Karen smiles. "But I am your brat." I say.

"Ugh." She sighs and giggles as she gets up and grabs my plate.

I look over and Kurt is smiling at Tracy holding his arms out for her to sit in his lap. She laughs as she takes his plate. "Oh I don't think so."

Karen comes out alone a few minutes later with beers and a fresh bottle of wine for them. She tells us Tracy is in the ladies room, and comes towards me. I pat my lap. "Your favorite seat is open." She smiles and sits in my lap and snuggles in so I have one arm around her and she is facing Kurt with her wine in her hand. I whisper. "Have Tracy sit in Kurt's lap when you suggest it."

A moment later Tracy comes out. She sees Karen in my lap. "You look comfy." She says as she heads for her own chair.

"I am. You should try it." Says Karen.

Tracy smiles at Kurt. "Why not." Kurt smiles as Tracy sits in his lap.

We sit and again chat. I whisper to Karen. "Have Tracy imagine sitting in Kurt's lap naked fucking him as she watches us do the same thing." Karen smiles and grinds against me a little. I watch as Tracy squirms in Kurt's lap and takes a big swig of wine. I pour Karen a little more, cork the bottle and gently toss it to Kurt to refill Tracy's glass.

I give it a little more time to let all those images get Tracy worked up. "Karen, ask Ezzie exactly what I say. While they are here tonight Tracy will answer all questions truthfully. If she is asked to do something she will, and she will allow Kurt to do to her what I do to you while we sit here."

Karen looks at me with a lusty stare, and raises her eyebrows. "Done." She says with a smile.

I put down my drink and slide my free hand just under Karen's shirt and rub her belly. They are both watching. "God I love your soft skin Honey." I say.

Karen smiles at me. "And I love when you caress me like that."

Tracy gulps some wine and Kurt looks at me. I raise my eyebrows as if to say "Well."

Kurt slips his hand under Tracy's shirt. Tracy sighs just a little. After a moment I slip my hand up and I am sure they can see me push Karen's bra up. As I run my hand over her boobs and nipples. "Really?" Karen giggles.

"Yes, this skin is so much softer. I love feeling it." I say.

Karen leans forward and reaches behind her, and unclips her bra, and pulls it off from under her shirt. "That's much more comfortable now." She says and leans back against me.

Kurt reaches his hand up to Tracy's boobs and Tracy turns to him and kisses him. He takes this chance to reach around her and unhook her bra. She frees her arms from it and pulls it out of her shirt. Each couple sits there watching the other couple. I can see Tracy's nipple pop under her shirt. I decide I want to see them. I pull Karen's shirt up and over her head, taking it off. Karen puts her hand behind my head and pulls it down for me to suck on her nipples. She lets out a small sigh as I do.

I look up a moment later and see Kurt pulling off Tracy's shirt. Sure enough she has nice nipples that pop right up. I lean back up and nuzzle Karen's neck. I whisper to Karen. "Ezzie, is Tracy ok with what is happening? Is she turned on?"

Karen sighs a moment later. "Yes and yes."

"Ezzie, does Tracy want more to happen? Maybe with Karen or swapping?" I ask.

Karen smiles at me. "She can't believe this is happening or that she is probably going to have sex with a girl." She says softly.

"There is of course the softest skin in the world." I say as I slip my hand inside Karen's shorts. I feel her up for a moment. "I feel like my hand has no room. Let's take these off." I say as I try to push Karen's shorts off. She tries to lift her hips, but it just isn't working. She stands up facing Kurt and Tracy. I reach out and pull her shorts down. They drop to her ankles and she steps out of them, and kicks off her sandals and shorts in one movement. She is naked. I reach between her legs and rub my fingers along her pussy lips. Karen spreads her legs for me and sighs as I rub her.

Kurt and Tracy watch wide eyed, until Tracy stands up. She kicks off her sneakers as Kurt starts fighting with the button on her jean shorts. Karen steps away from me and steps towards Tracy. "Can I help?" Asks Karen. Kurt just pulls his hands away. I see Karen's hands reach in front of her, and I see Tracy reach out with her hands to hold Karen's face as she kisses her. I can see this catches Karen by surprise at first, but she kisses Tracy right back while working the button and zipper on Tracy's shorts.

Karen breaks the kiss and giggles. "Damn it!" She crouches down and turns Tracy's hips a little into the light. Fights with the button and zipper until I hear the zipper pull down. "There we go." Says Karen as she pulls Tracy's shorts off her. I watch as Karen looks up at Tracy. "May I?" She asks. Tracy gives a small nod Yes, as she spreads her legs a little. I can see from here Tracy has longer lips that hang down a tad. Karen reaches out and uses her thumbs to pull them apart. "Oh Tracy you are so pretty. All pink and wet just begging to be kissed." Karen says as she leans her face in and kisses Tracy's pussy.

Tracy's eyes go wide and she sucks in a breath. "Oh Wow. So nice." Tracy reaches down and just holds Karen's head in place.

When I realize Kurt and I are both standing and pulling off our clothes. I laugh in my head. "Ezzie!" I look over at Kurt, he is thinner but longer than me.

Karen stands up and holds Tracy's face in her hands. "Did you like that?" She asks Tracy.

"Yes I did." Answers Tracy.

"Would you like to go down on me too?" Karen asks.

"I think I would." Says Tracy.

Karen turns and looks at me. "Ben, it's a beautiful night. No one else is here. Go get a blanket to put on the grass." Says Karen.

I am off like a shot. I come back and the ladies are kissing while feeling each other's boobs. I pull our chairs back some and lay the blanket down on the grass. Karen smiles as she looks at me and Kurt. She leans in and nuzzles Tracy's neck and whispers to her. I see Tracy's eyes go a little wide. God damn it, I want Ezzie on my finger. What is going on? Karen points to each side of the blanket. "Boys this is your lucky day. The ladies are going to take care of you first. Lay down please." She says. Kurt and I lay down by our girl if you will. Both ladies are looking down at us. We are both rock hard, and standing straight up.

Karen reaches down and rubs Tracy's pussy. "Well Tracy you are definitely ready. Why don't you check and see if I am ready." Karen says.