A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 23

Story Info
Ben & Karen’s Honeymoon Cruise.
20.3k words
4.8
8.6k
9

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers

Let me first apologize for the delay between chapters. Work has gone nuts since Labor Day I have averaged 20-25hrs of OT a week, with a family wedding & vacation since then. Free time has been at a minimum.

i will try submit the stories on a more regular basis.

***********************

Now that Karen knows about and wears Ezzie, parts of the story will flip points of view. Ben's or Karen's point of view depending on the person wearing Ezzie.

**********************

KAREN

"Fuck! What is that noise?" I think.

"Karen, it's Ben's alarm. You guys have to wake up." I hear, but it takes me a moment.

"Ugh sorry Ezzie." I say as I push the hair out of my eyes. God I feel like shit. I roll over and see Ben, and smile. We are Married! I rock his shoulder. "Husband wake up. Husband..".

Ben's eyes open and he smiles. "I am awake Wife." He reaches for the phone and shuts off the alarm. I roll over so I am half on top of him, half beside him on the bed. I love rubbing my hands along his firm chest and stomach. Just feeling the toned muscles from all his swimming. He isn't ripped like a jock, just so toned and firm. I lay my head on him. I could stay here forever. I tease his nipple. It pops up just a tick. It's too bad he doesn't feel what I feel when he plays with mine.

Ben pats my bum and smiles. "Are you as hungover as I am?" He asks.

I sigh. "Yes."

He laughs as he holds me against him. We lay there for a moment and then get up. It takes us about an hour to get ready, and packed. We have our Honeymoon stuff already packed and ready. It's dirty clothes, my dress, his tux, etc from the day before and the after party. Beth has the spare card key and has promised to take the stuff home for us. We open the door to leave and down on the floor are two bottles of water and a small bottle of aspirin. Along with a folded note with Beth's handwriting. "Have Fun! I Love You! Beth". Then in a guy's writing. "Yeah what she said. Joe"

Aawww, I love my Bestie. I put the note back down and take a picture, and text it to Beth. "TY." With heart emojis.

We take the aspirin and both drink the water. As we walk out to the hotel shuttle to the airport. We are the only ones on it. I ask the driver nicely if he would stop at a coffee shop for us. He says he can't. Ben looks at Ezzie and wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Ezzie, would you make him stop at a coffee shop please." I ask.

"Of course, Karen." Says Ezzie.

"What the hell. I will stop for you. It's only you two onboard." The driver says.

"Thank you sir." I say. Then with a big smile. I look at Ezzie. "You are a life saver, Ezzie."

"You are welcome, Karen." Says Ezzie.

Ben and I walk out of the shop with three coffees. Thanks to Ezzie I know how the driver likes his coffee. Two hours later after checking luggage and TSA we are in our seats waiting to take off. I have never been in first class. It's sssooo comfortable. Once we are in the air we both recline and relax. Next thing I know Ben is waking me up. We are about to land.

We are finally in an Uber to the pier, when the boat comes into view. "Oh My God!" I gasp. "The boat is HUGE!" I say to Ben.

He laughs. "It is new, and it's the biggest cruise ship ever built. It holds just shy of 5800 passengers." He smiles at me. "Nothing but the best for my new wife." Ben says with a twinkle in his eyes. We have a big armrest between us so I can't hug him. I squeeze his hand. "Ezzie can you make Ben imagine me on top fucking him?"

"Of course, Karen." Says Ezzie.

I can see Ben's smile get a little bigger. He then reaches out and rubs his fingertip along Ezzie. I just giggle. He knows that was me, well Ezzie. We get onboard and they take all our bags but my purse. Our bags will be in our room within an hour. They direct us to the main dining room for a welcome lunch. Ben looks at me and smiles. "Food kind of sounds good." He says.

The minute they mentioned food my stomach grumbled. I wanted to go to our room and have crazy sex, but yeah food. "Food would probably be good." I say. Ben and I walk hand in hand. Lunch was just what the doctor ordered. I actually feel almost normal afterwards. I look across the table at Ben and smile at him. "Now I want to go to our room and attack you." I say.

He has a fake shocked look. "Oh please no. Not that." He says smiling. We head to our room. It's Amazing! It's bigger than the apartment I had at school. I will gawk later. I pull Ben to the bedroom. As I pull off my shirt I say. "Get naked." I am dropping my bra and he is naked. Damn he can move fast. I push him back onto the bed and drop to my knees. I want him in my mouth. He is already rock hard by the time I wrap my lips around him.

It's hard to explain. I love the hard, soft almost spongie feel of the tip versus the hard shaft in my mouth. The hot hard feeling, and his pulse as he slides in and out of my mouth. Most of all I Love knowing it makes him feel so good. It's not uncomfortable for me when I push him into my throat, it's not comfortable either, but I know he loves it. Especially when I swallow around him.

I look up at him. His eyes are closed, his mouth is open, and he has a look of bliss on his face. I deep throat him. I suck on him. I swirl my tongue around the head. I don't stop. He just moans as I blow him. I pull off him and look up at him. "Benjamin." I say. He opens his eyes and looks down at me. "I want my dessert." I say as I push down all the way so he is in my throat and my nose is against him. I push down, swallow, pull back and repeat.

Ben is moaning and muttering. "Jesus, you are so good at this. Oh dear god." I swear I can feel him swell a little bit at the end. His pulse gets harder and his muscles tighten up. I have him now. Not 15 seconds later he holds my head and groans loudly as he cums. I pull back so he cums in my mouth and not my throat. It's a challenge when he cums in my throat to not spit it back up sometimes. Instead in my mouth I can feel each pulse squirting, and then some final drops ooze out as I suck on him. "Shit!" He sighs as he falls back on the bed.

I am so glad I can make him feel so good I think as I push off my shorts. Now it's his turn. I climb up his body as he opens his eyes and sees me coming. He holds his arms out so I can sit on his face and he can hold my thighs. "I see you want me to mmmppphhh." He says as I sit on his face before he can finish.

I look into his eyes and giggle. "Yes I do." I have to admit Beth is a little better. It has to be, the women know what women like joke, but boy Ben has almost always made me see stars. He is so firm, but gentle. He isn't afraid to really lick me deep, and sometimes he just sucks my clit into his mouth at the end and won't let me go. I swear when he does that I feel like I am going to explode. Ben doesn't want to draw this out. He is attacking my pussy. It seems like the more I grind and hump against his mouth the harder he licks and sucks on me. Its fucking Amazing. No sooner do I have that thought, I think of Beth teasing me.

"You have such a potty mouth when you orgasm." Beth would tease me after making me orgasm.

I can't help it. It just happens. I feel the need just like right now. "Fuck. FUCK. FFUUUCCCKKKK!" I say as I cum. I roll off his face with a sigh and a giggle. I do have a potty mouth.

Ben spoons behind me and holds me while he kisses my neck. I look out of our beautiful slider to our deck that is also see through glass, and realize we are moving. I jump up. "We are moving." I yell. There are two robes laid across the foot of the bed. I grab one and head out to the balcony. Ben is right behind me. We stand out on the deck and watch the pier and then land slowly give way to the bay. Ben has been hugging me from behind the entire time. He has been poking me playfully with his hard on, and has had one of his hands inside my robe playing with my nipples.

I turn in his arms and see two padded chaise lounges. I nudge him back onto one. He gets the hint and lays back opening his robe. I drop my robe off my shoulders, and straddle him. I lean down and kiss him, as I sink down onto his hardon. I pull back up. "I told you I wanted to attack you." I say as I grind against him.

"Oh no! I am being attacked." In the softest, meekest voice. "Oh no, someone help me." He says with a smile.

I lean forward and pull his head to me. "Sshhh. You are making too much noise." I tease him as I pull his mouth to my nipple. He holds my body in his arms as he goes from one nipple, to the other and back again. I sit on him grinding away. "Ezzie, how is Ben? Is he enjoying this?" I ask.

"Yes Karen. Right now he only wants to make you orgasm." Says Ezzie.

I lean down and pull him from my nipple and kiss him. I break the kiss long enough to say. "I Love You!" And kiss him again. I push him back with a hand on each shoulder and lean against him as I grind. He wants me to orgasm, well so do I.

I grind against him. Rubbing my clit against him back and forth. God I love the feel of Ben inside me like this. The perfectly full feeling, just enough stretch so I know he is there. The feeling of him shifting back and forth inside me as I rock on him.

As I grind against him we look into each other's eyes. I swear I can see the love in his eyes as he watches me. I fall forward some and we wind up forehead to forehead. "You make me feel so good, Ben." I gasp. "You are so perfect inside me."

"I feel good? Karen, you feel utterly Amazing!" Ben says.

Oh shit I am going to orgasm. "Fucccckk." I moan as I stop grinding and hold my head to his. I open my eyes and Ben is watching me. "I swear just seeing the love in your eyes and having you say that pushed me over the edge." I sigh staring at him. He holds my cheeks in his hands and gives me a tender and passionate kiss.

I smile at him and say out loud. "Ezzie, Ben would like something a little more energetic to finish wouldn't he?" I ask Ezzie as I smile at Ben.

"Yes, Karen. He is seeing you on your hands and knees while he takes you from behind." Says Ezzie.

I kiss Ben, and climb off him and move over to the other lounge closer to the clear glass railing. Too bad no one is in the harbor to watch. "I like the way you think." I say to Ben as I put my butt in the air and wiggle it.

Ben stands up letting his open robe drop off him. He stands behind me and spanks my ass. "Someone is cheating." He says with a smile.

I wiggle my ass some more. "If this isn't what you were thinking of." I say as he pushes into me. Oh yeah this is nice. Feeling him going in and out of me. The full/empty feeling, the stretching, his balls banging against my clit, god I love it. "Harder Ben! Fuck me Baby! I want your cum in me!" I say to egg him on. I know it gets him going having me talk like that. I can feel his hands grip my hips tighter. He starts fucking into me harder, as he pulls me back a little as he pushes in. I can hear his breathing getting heavier. He starts giving little groans and grunts. He is getting there. "Come on Ben. Fuck me. Fill me with your cum Baby."

I sneak a hand between my thighs and tease my clit. I am so close. He spanks my ass again, and it sends tingles through me. I have never understood that. Slap someone and it hurts, but spank me at the right time and I swear it gives me goosebumps, and makes me tingle.

Ben is fucking me. I am rubbing my clit, and I am tingling from being spanked. Oh I am so close. I need to rub a little harder. "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" I moan as Ben starts grunting and holding me to him. OH GOD! I am orgasming and Ben is cumming inside of me. Oh God. It just doesn't get any better.

Ben leans his weight against me pushing me up the chaise, into the back of it. Trapping me between the chair and him. I don't care, it feels Amazing. My orgasm is rippling through me, and he is pushed deep inside me just leaning against my bum. Ben catches his breath after a moment and steps back. He sits back on the other chaise and pulls me by my hips over to him. I yelp in surprise, but snuggle into him as he wraps his arms around me. I could stay here forever. We just lay in silence for a minute or two. He playfully pats my bum. "Shall we get washed up and explore?" He asks me.

I sigh against his chest. I can feel my thighs are wet and sticky as his cum seeps out of me. "Only if you promise me a repeat performance tonight." I say.

He smiles at me. "Oh I plan on a lot of repeat performances over the next two weeks." Ben says.

"Just for the two weeks?" I ask teasing him.

He pulls me up his body, so we are face to face. "I want to keep making love to you for the rest of my life." And he kisses me. A soft gentle kiss. I hope I never lose the feeling I have right now. I feel so loved, and in love with Ben right now in his arms.

We do get up. We unpack a little and he gives me a tee shirt he bought for me as a surprise. The front has an outline of the front of a cruise ship and a pineapple with "What happens on the cruise ship..." on the back it's the outline of the back of a cruise ship and a pineapple. "...Stays on the cruise ship."

"I Love it." I put it on to go exploring. We walk around exploring the pool deck, an adult only area, an outside theater and we stop in at an outdoor bar for a drink or two. We look around as we drink. There is a huge water slide that drops about 3-4 stories off the back of the ship to the deck we are on. We head back for a special party for the suite level guests. As we have been walking around two different women have complimented me on my new tee shirt. People sure are friendly.

At the suite party. There are drinks and appetizers. A couple come up to us and the woman has a similar shirt on. It has the same saying but different design. They introduce themselves as Joe and Maria. Maria and I giggle about the same shirt, when she looks at me and smiles. "It's an easy way to show you like to swing in a public place." She says quietly.

I cough. "What?" I look at Ben and he is smiling. "Ezzie, what did he do?"

"He came across an article online that mentioned the saying on your tee shirt, and the pineapple lets other swingers on a cruise know you are swingers." Says Ezzie.

"Benjamin!" I say to him, and he laughs.

"Oh my god, you guys Umm don't." Says Maria, realizing she is a tad loud.

I sigh. "No, we have with friends, but I didn't know my husband of one day was turning me into a walking billboard." I look at Ben and smack his arm. "At this rate he will be lucky to stay married two days."

Maria hooks my arm. "I need to buy you a glass of champagne, Mrs Newlywed. The pigs can stay here with their beer and little weenies." She says.

"Hey." Says Joe. "I thought you liked my little weenie." And he breaks down laughing.

Ben says behind me. "I Love You." He says half laughing, I ignore him and walk away with Maria.

Maria and I end up having two glasses of champagne when the boys come over to us. We had already decided to make them come to us. Maria waves to the waiter and motions for more drinks. The waiter doesn't miss a beat. Two champagnes and two beers. Maria and I are already planning dinner together, going to the casino and pool time tomorrow.

She is a sweetheart. She has that classic Italian look. She is about my height with big brown eyes, jet black long wavy hair, that darker Italian skin tone, her boobs are bigger than mine, like a lot of women's. I like my boobs but I sometimes wish they were a bit bigger. She has nice hips and ass. She has curves in all the right places.

Joe isn't bad on the eyes either. Brown naturally wavy hair, brown eyes and a shorter full beard and moustache. He is just a little taller than Ben, as well as being a bit bigger. Broader shoulders, chest, and bigger arms that you can clearly see under his polo. We make small talk. I notice his polo has a police insignia from a neighboring state. "So are you a police officer?" I ask, pointing to his shirt.

"Yep, I have been for 5 years." Says Joe.

Maria speaks up. "He came in one night with a scared girl from a car accident. He was so good with her. He held her hand while we X-rayed her leg. The babysitter was in bad shape and he stayed there until the parents arrived. By the time the parents arrived she had a cast on, a badge on her shirt, and her first autograph on her cast, 'Officer Joe'."

"Yeah, yeah I am a real hero." Joe sighs. "She was terrified. I wasn't going to leave her alone."

"A lot of cops do." Says Maria.

"Yeah, yeah. Moving on." Joe says clearly uncomfortable.

We order another round and the party is wrapping up. Joe and Maria's room is a floor below us. We make plans to have dinner and go to the casino. We get back to our room, and Ben asks for Ezzie so he can clean up at the casino.

BEN

"Oh Ben, I am so happy for you and Karen. Yesterday was beautiful. Experiencing Karen's feelings was amazing. Even now I can sense your feelings thinking about yesterday, and I know you truly love her, but her emotions are so different. I have never experienced anything like it. Thank You Ben." Says Ezzie very excited.

I laugh as I grab Karen from behind and hug her. "You are welcome, Ezzie." I say out loud. I nuzzle Karen's neck. "Ezzie is thanking me for letting you wear her yesterday. She loved feeling your emotions yesterday. They were amazing, she says."

Karen hugs my arms to her. "You are Welcome Ezzie. It was especially nice to have your voice in my head when I got nervous."

"What did you get nervous about?" I ask Karen.

Karen looks up at me and kisses my cheek. "Oh no Ben, nothing like that. I was nervous about walking down the aisle, and standing up at the altar in front of all those people." Says Karen.

"Ezzie, says you are welcome." I say squeezing Karen a little tighter. We spend the next little while unpacking etc.

We go to dinner and it's amazing. The drinks are always refilled. Joe orders a bottle of wine that the girls split. It's amazing. We go to the casino and Joe wants to do Blackjack. Random draw, and the fact that the dealer doesn't look at his cards until the end takes Ezzie partially out of the equation, but I don't want to play poker with a friend at the table. The girls wander off to play the slots. It's a little while later. I have lost a few hundred, and Joe has won a few hundred when Maria comes up to us. "Where is Karen?" I ask her.

She smiles and says. "She left about 15 minutes ago to get ready". Maria says with air quotes. "She told me to tell you after about 15 minutes."

"Get ready for...". I start to say. I am a Dumbass. Ready for what? JESUS! "Oh shit. Never mind." I shove my remaining chips at Joe. "Enjoy!" I say and get up to leave.

I hear Maria behind me. "Go get her, Ben."

I don't want to run through the public areas of the ship, but I am walking fast. "Ezzie, did you know about this?" I ask.

"I did, Ben. Karen was thinking about it just before she gave me back to you. When Joe got Blackjack earlier Karen was leaving. I always listen for her when I can. I could hear her asking me not to tell you. She wanted to surprise you." Says Ezzie.

I laugh. I am so screwed. The women out number me. I get to the cabin and I feel a breeze blow through the door and I hear the ocean. Karen has the sliders open. I look in the bedroom doorway and in the faint light I see Karen standing there with some floor length sheer white robe on. It's billowing around her with the breeze as the cabin door closes. My God, she is beautiful. She walks to me and kisses me passionately and tenderly. As we kiss I breathe through my nose and catch her perfume in the air. She smells beautiful too. She breaks the kiss and wordlessly takes me by the hand and walks me out to the deck. It's a gorgeous night out. An almost full moon and tons of stars. She stands before me and pulls my shirt up my body. I take it from her pulling it over my head, and she opens my shorts and pushes them down. As I step out of my shorts she reaches down and softly strokes me, closing her fist around the tip as she pushes her hand up and down. She goes to drop to her knees and I hold her up. She looks at me with a questioning look. I hold her shoulders and nudge her back. "Happy wife, happy life. You first." I say.

ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers