A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can only sigh in pleasure as she sucks and licks my clit. Oh she is very good at this. She replaces her mouth with her fingers and moves up to nurse on my nipples. God she sucks hard. It feels so nice. I tangle my fingers in her wet hair and nudge her head back. "Maria, let me.."

She takes her fingers out of my pussy and pushes them in my mouth. "Interrupt me again, and I will spank your ass, and I bet it will sting being wet." I can't help but smile around her fingers in my mouth at the thought of it. "Oh you kinky girl." She says smiling at me. She slinks back down my body until she is again licking my pussy. She is constantly licking, sucking, tongue fucking me, and fingering me. She never stops. The pleasure slowly keeps building. The more it builds the faster it seems the end is coming.

I can't help it. She takes my clit between her teeth and flicks her tongue across it. "FFFUUCCCKKK!" I start to actually scream, but her hand flies up and muffles my mouth. She pulls her mouth away, but keeps her hand over my mouth for a moment as she watches my orgasm wash over me.

She gives me a minute, and pulls me to my feet while shutting off the shower. She has a towel in her hands and starts rubbing my hair dry, and is then putting a robe on me. "Go brush your hair." Maria says with a pat on my bum as she dries her hair and puts on a robe. She joins me at the vanity.

I stand up with the brush in my hand and start to brush her hair. She reaches for the brush. I smile gently at her. "My TLC is all done. Please let me do this." She smiles and drops her hand. I finish brushing her hair, and I give her a hug. We just stand there for a moment hugging each other.

"What do you say we go join the boys before they start to wonder what we are doing in here?"

We come out of the bathroom and I hug Ben. "Are you are ok?" He asks as we hug.

I hug him a little tighter. "I am perfect right here. Maria washed me..". I giggle. "and gave me a very nice tongue bath."

"Oh she did, did she?" Ben asks, smiling.

Just then there is a knock. "Room Service." Someone says through the door.

I looks up at Ben with a questioning look. "Champagne and strawberries for four." He says.

"Oh good call." Says Maria as she turns and heads for the door. After a moment I hear Maria say. "And a little something extra." Then the door closes. I look around the corner and Maria is pushing a cart with her robe open. "He was cute, so I gave him a peek as an extra tip." She says laughing.

Maria and I eat some strawberries while Benjamin opens the first bottle. The first bottle goes fast, with a glass each. We all then head outside and sure enough. Down the end of our deck is a hot tub. I hadn't noticed it before while it was covered up. We get in the hot tub, couple up, relax and cuddle together.

I move onto Benjamin's lap and grind softly against him. My boobs are just at water level, and he reaches around cupping one in each one in my hand. Maria smiles, and says. "That looks comfy."

I have my head back against Ben. "It is." I say without moving. I hear movement and open my eyes in time to see Maria hop into Joe's lap and grind a bit harder. Joe moans as he cups Maria's boobs too.

We stay like this for a bit. The champagne is now gone and Maria gets up and stands in the middle of the hot tub. She holds my hands and pulls me up to her with a big smile. As she lets go of my hands I reach up and hold her cheeks and lean forward giving her a deep passionate kiss. Maria looks up at me I can see the lust burning in her eyes. "I want to get Fucked!" She says.

"Me too." I say smiling.

Maria smiles. "I want your husband to fuck me."

I one up her. "I want all three of you to fuck me."

I hear the boys groan. I take the lead. I pull Maria by the hand as I get out of the hot tub. "Let's dry off and get on the bed. Then we can 69 to get each other wet so the boys can have their way with us." I say.

I hear Joe say "Seriously?"

I smile at him and think for a moment. "Ezzie, does Maria like good hard sex? Does she like anal?" I ask.

"Maria does like hard sex. She is ok with anal." Says Ezzie.

Hhhmmm just ok. "Ezzie, I want both the boys to get very horny, and to fuck us hard. Ben can 'take' me anywhere, but he may only fuck Maria nice and hard, no 'taking' her. As for Maria she will try her best to take any fucking Ben gives her, but can tap out with anal if she has to. Oh and the boys can only join after Maria and I have made each other orgasm." I say.

"Done, Sweetie." Says Ezzie. I almost giggle out loud when Ezzie calls me Sweetie. She must have sensed it in me. "I am sorry Karen. I shouldn't have called you that." Says Ezzie.

I rub the ring with my thumb. "No Ezzie. It was absolutely ok. I love that you feel that way. I think it's very cute, and if I could I would give you a hug." I say.

"Thank you!" Says Ezzie.

I can hear the emotions in her voice as Maria takes my hand leading me to the bedroom. I hear the guys splashing as they climb out of the hot tub behind us. Maria dives onto the bed and rolls onto her back, holding her legs and arms spread wide for me to 69 on top of her. I climb over her and bend forward.

As I bend my head down I can feel Maria's hands pull my cheeks apart to get open access to my pussy. Just before I get to lick her, her tongue drags from my clit, through my lips and tries to slip inside me. I can't help but moan into her pussy as my mouth lands on her. She can't get her tongue inside me yet because I am dry, if you will from the hot tub. The first few licks of Maria taste like hot tub water, but that soon starts to change. All women taste a little different, but we all have a basic taste if you will. Some women are a little sweet, some tart and some are very plain. I can taste Maria's tart flavor getting stronger. I decide to speed things along. I lick and suck on two fingers and slip then in her pussy. I can feel her moan since her mouth never moves off me.

I glance up and see Joe standing there naked watching me. I pull my mouth off Maria's clit and look up at him while I continue to finger her. "So do you like watching a woman go down on Maria? Do you like seeing her get excited, or do you just like watching us have lesbian sex?" I ask.

"Yes." He says.

I laugh and bend back down, sucking her clit into my mouth. I make sure to make lots of wet sucking and fingering sounds. I intentionally let my hair fall loose blocking Joe's view. All he can do is listen and imagine.

Wow, Maria is attacking me, and it's Really Nice. She is slipping two fingers in and out of me while her mouth and tongue never stop on my clit. God she is going to make me cum hard. I can feel it building and building. I want to really tease her clit. I pull my fingers out of her and use my two hands to spread her lips nice and wide. As I do I look down and see a little river of pussy juice actually flow out of her pussy. I bend my head back down, I put my mouth over her pussy and suck the juices into my mouth. I have to suck a little hard and this makes Maria gasp out. I suck again and run my tongue between her lips. She gasps again. "Ohhhhh."

Oh is right. I have her number now. I keep sucking and licking hard. She keeps pulling her away from me as she starts gasping. "Ah...Ah...Ah" When she gasps she pulls away from me. I was getting very close, and this gives me a reprieve, dragging out my pleasure. But I want to make her cum. I keep sucking and licking hard until she gasps out again. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!" Her thighs actually start to tremble. She actually roles me off her and half curls up on her side. Her legs still get little shivers that die down as her panting relaxes.

God that was sexy to watch. Now I want to orgasm. I quickly crawl over her, roll her on her back and sit on her face. At first I catch her by surprise, but the shock in her eyes quickly turns to lust. I swear I can see a twinkle in her eyes as I grind on her mouth. The guys are just staring at us. Their hardons sticking straight out in front for them. God I want to get fucked. As I grind on Maria's face I reach out for Joe's hardon since he is closest to me. He actually steps back. What the hell?

I then hear Ezzie in my head. "Karen, you told me to have them wait until you both orgasmed. I can change that if you want."

I almost laugh out loud. "I forgot that Ezzie. No, leave them as is. I want them horny as hell." I say to Ezzie.

"Oh Shit!" I gasp out. Maria actually bites my clit between her teeth a little hard and flicks her tongue across it. I reach down and hold her head in place with both hands. She knows she is going to make me cum. She bites harder and licks harder. "FFFUUUCCCKKK!" I scream out as my orgasm just explodes. I hold her head in place for a moment, but I can't take it any longer. I fall off to the side, as my orgasm rolls over me.

I have barely landed when someone grabs my ankles and pulls me to the edge of the bed. I look down and Joe has my ankles. I am at the edge of the bed beside Maria, and Ben is holding Maria's legs. I look down as I am being manhandled into place. Joe has my legs against his chest and over his shoulders pulling my hips up. He pushes forward and shoves his hardon into me. Oh Fuck that is nice. I can't help but groan as Maria does the same thing beside me. They both start fucking us.

God, Joe is just a little bit bigger than Ben. He makes me feel so full like Ben does. He gives me a few good firm strokes and then wraps his arms around my thighs and holds me tight as he starts fucking me hard. God this is just what I needed. I can't help but gasp and moan with almost every thrust. My orgasm hadn't finished when he grabbed me, yanked me to the bottom of the bed and started fucking me.

I look beside me and Ben is giving Maria the same treatment. He has her at the bottom of the bed with her legs pushed back over her shoulders. He is giving her a good fucking. She is moaning and gasping as Ben is fucking her. Her face is pure lust. Her boobs are bouncing back and forth as Ben fucks her.

I reach out and grab Maria's hand holding it tight. We stare at each other obviously enjoying the fucking we are getting, but I want more, and all of a sudden I want to see Ben 'take' Maria.

"Ezzie, can you have Ben 'take' Maria. I want to watch him do it." I say to Ezzie.

"Of course, Karen." Says Ezzie.

I have barely finished the thought when Ben just starts taking Maria. Maria yells out in surprise with the almost instant harder pounding. "Ggaaahhhh." After that she can't seem to breath, never mind talk. I know what she is experiencing. I have been on the receiving end of it. It's overwhelming. It's a never ending assault, and I Love it.

Joe, takes the que and starts fucking me harder. I groan and turn back to him. I can't help it. He isn't as hard as Benjamin, but it's very nice and has me almost ready to orgasm again.

I look at Maria's face and she looks like she is enduring the fucking not enjoying it. Don't get me wrong Joe is giving me a good Harding fucking that is very nice, but now I am a little jealous. I want Ben 'taking' me. I feel Maria let my hand go and she starts slapping at Ben. It takes Ben a moment to realize she is tapping out, and then a few strokes to stop. He can't go from 100 to 0 instantly. The minute he relaxes his grip on her she pushes herself up the bed.

Joe slows and looks at Maria. "Honey?" He asks.

She holds up her hand. "Ok. Was too much. Don't stop." She says breathlessly.

I can help but look over at Ben. The lust is burning in his eyes. I can't help but stare at his hardon and smile. It's red, hard and shiny with Maria's juices. Ben grabs my shoulders and pulls me so I am across the corner of the bed, with my head hanging off. Joe is quick to push back into me, and I see Ben coming at me from my upside down view. I realize just a heartbeat before he does it his plan. With my head like this he is going to really fuck my mouth and throat.

Before I know it his balls are on my nose and his dick is in my throat. I can hear the gulping, slurping noises coming from me but can't control them. Ben has never been this rough with my mouth before. He pulls out every now and then, I can't help but gasp for breath, and then he is pushing back in. I am literally pinned between them. Joe is giving me a good hard fucking that is just nudging Ben deeper sometimes. Suddenly they stop. After a few deep breaths I lift my head up and see Joe pulling Maria down to the other corner.

"Now it's your turn." Says Joe with a smile.

"Honey, I can't. I can't deep throat like her. I can't take you both like that." She almost begs.

Ben smiles and slaps her hip and squeezes her ass cheek. "Maybe not just like Karen did." He says with a smile.

Her eyes go a little wide. "At the same time?" She asks a little nervous.

Ben smiles at me. "Karen has done it."

Maria looks at me. "Both holes?"

I smile. "Actually three at once too."

Maria just gulps. "Did you like it?"

I reach out for Joe's hand and pull him onto the bed. "Lay on your back."

I move towards Maria and nudge her towards Joe. "Oh God." She moans. Maria sits on Joe, reaches down and guides him in.

I start by rubbing her bum as I push her hips a little for her to roll her hips on Joe. I give her a minute to relax and enjoy the ride. Ben is just watching. I point to the lube, and he hands it to me. I drizzle two fingers with lube and start rubbing her asshole. She stiffens up some, so I rub her bum cheek some. "Ssshhhh. It's ok." I drip more lube on her asshole. First I rub it in, then I push my two fingers in. She grunts a bit. As I pull my fingers out some, I pour on more lube. After a couple of slow in and out strokes, she is a lubed up mess. Perfect!

I toss the lube at Ben. He gets the idea and coats his dick in a shiny coat of lube. I move the the side and let my fingers slip out of her ass. Ben moves to take my place, and grabs Maria's hips. Maria moans a little worried. I rub her bum again and lean forward to her ear. "You are going to Love it. It feels so full, once you get over the fact that you have two nice dicks fucking in and out of you."

Maria just moans and drops her head. Ben holds his dick, aims and pushes in Maria's ass. Her moan gets deeper and she lifts her head up as Ben pushes his dick in her ass with one smooth stroke and stops. "Oh Shit!" She moans. She looks at me. "Oh I am Full OK!"

Ben pulls out some and she moans, but doesn't complain. He keeps very slowly pulling in and out. Joe starts fucking her opposite of Ben. She still moans, but there is definite pleasure in her moans after the two of them get into a good rhythm. giving her alternate in and out strokes. She is sandwiched between the two of them and can't go anywhere, or do anything but take what they are giving her. I lay on my side and watch. After a bit I don't realize but my hand has wandered down to my clit. I am just gently rubbing it, keeping myself turned on.

I start to moan after rubbing myself and watching for a bit. God this is so sexy to watch. I wasn't paying close enough attention. I didn't notice Maria getting closer to orgasm until she moans loudly. "Ahhh. Aahhh Aahhh AAAAHHHHH." She instantly drops her head and collapses on Joe, they slow, but don't stop. "Please. Please Stop. I can't anymore." She moans.

Both guys stop moving but are still in her. Joe looks at me with lust in his eyes, but asks Ben. "Swap spots and women?"

Ben looks at me with the same burning desire. "Absolutely." He says as he pulls out of Maria's ass. He lays on the other side of the bed. "Get over here wife." He smiles at me.

I get goosebumps. They want to do nothing more than fuck me and cum, and god help me so do I. I crawl over to Benjamin. "Hi Husband." I say with a smile as I straddle him.

He reaches up and palms my boobs. "Do you know how sexy you are?"

I lean down and kiss him, sit up and stare into his eyes. "Show me." I say.

His hands move down to my hips and pushes me down a bit. I reach down with one hand, I wrap my fingers around him, and guide him inside me. First I feel the tip of his dick rub past my clit, and it gives me shivers. He then slips between my lips and Pop. The head of his dick pops right inside me. I push back and down to push him deep inside me and sigh. "Aahhh there you go." I say as I slowly roll my hips back and forth on him. After a moment of this Ben grips my hips and starts pushing and rolling my hips harder. I know he wants more and so I do it. I start rolling my hips harder and humping my hips up and down at the end. I love the way he feels with me on top. The way he scrapes and pulls inside of me as I roll my hips, along with grinding my clit against him. God I could do this forever.

Until I feel a pair of hands on my bum, trying to hold me still. I look back over my shoulder at Joe. "Hi Joe." I say with a smile.

"Are you ready for two guys to fuck you?" He asks.

"I am ready for two guys to fuck me nice and hhhaaaarrddd." I say gasping the last part as Joe pushes himself right in my ass. I can help burying my face in Ben's neck and moaning. It feels so full, and so nice. After about 10 strokes, they have their rhythm down and they are alternating pushing in and pulling out. I can barely move between them. I can roll my hips a little, but I am truly trapped between them. Ben and Joe are so similar in size, they are perfect for me. I can feel my orgasm getting closer and closer. I want to feel my orgasm explode as they fuck me. "Harder." I gasp into Ben's neck. They seem to keep a perfect fucking going for ever, I can barely breathe, or catch my breath. It seems like I have been getting fucked forever like this. Then it happens. "Please. Harder. So close." I barely get out as the continue the fuck me.

Joe grabs my hips and surges harder. Pounding into me. Almost pushing me off Ben at one point. His hands tighten on my hips and he grunts loudly as he slams once, twice and a third and final time into my ass spurting his huge load of cum into my ass. I can feel it's warmth inside me. "Fffuuccckkkkk" I moan as I orgasm. This is all Ben needs and he grunts under me as he cums inside my pussy.

After a moment I realize I am hot and sweaty trapped between these two hot, sweaty and panting guys with their dicks still wedged inside me. I slap my hand back at Joe. "Get off me." I sigh. As he pulls back and out, I roll off Ben to the side. I can't quite pull my legs together. They are sore from being spread around Ben, while being pushed onto him over and over again each time Joe pushed into my ass.

Ben grabs Maria's hand and pushes her towards me saying. "Maria, Joe got to watch Karen eat you out. How about you let him watch you lick Karen clean?"

Ben pulls me into him to cuddle, and reaches down to hold my thigh over his leg to give Maria easy access. Maria moves between my legs. She looks at me in awe and says. "I don't know how you took that Honey. These two were really giving it to you for a long time."

I turn and kiss Ben's cheek. "I know and I loved every minute of it." I gasp as Maria's tongue licks all around my ass. Mostly licking up her husband's cum that is dripping out of my ass. Her tongue pops into my ass a couple of times and i giggle. "It tickles." I say. Maria finishes there and moves up to my pussy. Her tongue drags across my pussy, and my stomach spasms as she licks my clit. I moan. "Please no. I am too sensitive."

"Ssshhh. It's ok Honey. Just cleaning you up some." Says Maria. From there she is more gentle and careful around my clit. She finishes, gives my thigh a kiss as she moves it off Ben's leg and moves beside me. She crawls up alongside me and gives me a soft, but passionate kiss. I can taste the guys cum on her lips. We break the kiss and I lay my head on Ben's chest.

Next thing I know I am waking up and I have to pee. It's the middle of the night, the room is dark and Ben is asleep. I slowly slip out of bed and go to the bathroom. As I finish up and wipe myself I realize what a mess I am. I smile as I remember the two guys fucking me. It was well worth the mess. I think to myself as I wet a washcloth in some nice warm water and clean myself. I smile again. Well clean off what Maria didn't lick off.