A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

Karen giggles. "No cheating and asking Ezzie, go a little harder Ben."

I hold her hips and start some faster strokes just a bit harder, but still softer than our usual. All it takes is this little bit more and I am getting close. I don't think I have ever had such slow and drawn out sex before between orgasms. It feels like we have been making love forever. Karen starts pushing back harder. "Do it Baby. Shoot your cum in your wife." She says.

"Fuck!" I groan as I pull her hips to me and hold her ass against me.

"Oh yeah Baby. That's it." She sighs as I hold her right to me and give a little extra hump as I cum. I let her hips go and she lays flat at the bottom of the bed. I crawl along side her face to face. She smiles at me with a very emotional look on her face. "That was beautiful Benjamin." She says holding my cheek.

I wrap my arm around her neck and pull her into a hug. We lay there for a moment just holding each other with the sounds of the sea in the background. After a bit Karen stirs and gets up to go to the bathroom. I turn around and crawl under the covers. When she comes out I hold up the covers and we spoon together and fall asleep.

The next day is more of the same, breakfast, pool, lunch, drinks and then dinner. All the while Ezzie is helping pick out the perfect guys for Karen. We go watch an outside show on the back deck, and as it wraps up I squeeze Karen's hand. "We should probably get back to the room. Your guests will be arriving soon." I say. I look in her eyes and I can see the nerves and excitement, but she gives me a big smile.

We get to our room and I press Karen against the wall and kiss her as I reach down and push my hand under her shirt and feel her boobs. I have been looking at her boobs all night. She has no bra on under her shirt. She moans into the kiss. I lift her shirt up off her. The minute her shirt is off I push her shorts down and she steps out of them. I take her by the hand and pull her over the the sofa. With my foot I push the footstool in front of it, and lay her back on both of them.

I strip and kneel in front of her pussy at the edge of the footstool and push into her. I love the way her pussy grips me as I push into her. We both moan as I just start fucking her. We haven't been fucking for a minute when there is a knock at the door. I yell out, without missing a beat. "Come in."

A couple in their 30s walks in. "Oh!" Says the woman. "Looks like the party has started."

"Ezzie, please have them strip and start having sex however they normally would. They both understand the guy Must cum on Karen, and no facials." I say to Ezzie loud enough for Karen to hear me. They walk over to the other end of the couch and she sits naked. As he steps forward she reaches out and starts giving the guy what looks like a bad blow job. Again I say loud enough for Karen to hear me. "Ezzie, I want everyone to answer anything Karen or I ask them honestly, and to do anything we ask them to do."

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

I start to introduce ourselves. "I am Ben and the lady we are going to cover in cum tonight is Karen."

"I am Henry and this is my wife Amy." The guy says.

"Amy, are you glad you are here?" I ask her.

"Glad? I don't know. We have never done anything like this before. I can't believe I am watching you two have sex right now." Says Amy.

"Do you think it's sexy?" I ask.

"I don't know. It's so much to take in. We have a very simple sex life." She says.

"Let's see how simple. Have you ever had anal sex?" I ask.

"Oh No!"

"Ever had sex with a woman?"

"Ew no! I am not a lesbian."

"And never a threesome or group sex?"

"God no. Just the two of us." Says Amy.

"And by the way you are blowing him I am guessing you don't like cum in your mouth?"

"It's disgusting." She says.

I get an evil thought. "Amy, keep blowing Henry while we talk." She leans forward and continues her bad blow job. I kind of feel bad for Henry. "Tonight, after Henry cums on Karen you are going to eat Karen out until she orgasms. You then are going to let Henry fuck your ass. After tonight for the rest of the cruise, at least once a day you will blow him and swallow, or let him fuck and fill your ass with cum."

Henry is starring wide eyed. "Henry, you will play with her ass before fucking it. Lots of lube. One finger, then two, then your dick. After you fill her ass with cum if she hasn't orgasmed you will go down on her until she does." I say.

"She doesn't normally like that. She thinks it's dirty." Henry tells me.

"Amy, oral sex isn't dirty. It's sexy and exciting and now tonight you will find a woman you think is sexy, and ask her to eat you out until you orgasm." I say.

I turn to Karen. "I think I owe you something." I say as I grab her hips and give her my full attention. I start fucking her a little harder when there is another knock. "Fuck! Come in." I yell.

Another couple a little older than us comes in. "Oh wow!" Says the girl.

"Strip and come join us." I say.

The guy sits on the couch and the woman drops to her knees in front of him. She is very enthusiastic in her blow job. I point to myself and Karen and say "Ben and Karen." I point to the first couple. "Henry and Amy."

"Hi. We are Dan and Lisa. Oh god Honey that's nice." He moans

Henry deserves better. "Lisa, give Amy some Blowjob 101 pointers. Show her how to give a good blowjob."

Amy now looks wide eyed. Lisa smiles at Henry and Amy. "Why don't you two swap places, Amy. Then you can follow my lead."

"Um ok." Says Amy. After they shuffle around so Amy is on her knees beside Lisa. Lisa starts her instructions.

"Hold him in your hand like this." Lisa says as she wraps her fist around Dan's dick. "Doesn't it feel nice as you move you hand up and down on it? Look into his eyes. Doesn't it look like he is enjoying it?"

Lisa looks up at Dan. "Honey, are you enjoying this?"

"Oh god, yes. But I can't wait for you to use your mouth too." Says Dan.

Lisa smiles and just kisses the tip of his dick. "Patience Honey." Lisa leaves behind a trial of spit, and she looks at Amy. "Don't be afraid to use some spit to keep him wet. Your hand will slide up and down easier too, or you could keep him wet like this." Says Lisa as she engulfs half of Dan's dick in her mouth. She keeps her mouth in place for a moment. I am sure she is sucking and licking him, and she pulls off him. "Ta-Da! Now my hand slides up and down easier." Says Lisa as she strokes Dan's now wet dick.

As Karen's hand tilts my head down by holding a handful of my hair I realize I have slowed down as I have watched. "Do you want to fuck or watch?" Karen asks with a glimmer in her eyes.

I turn my attention back to Karen. "Oh I want to fuck." I say as I start fucking her harder I say out loud to Ezzie. "Ezzie, if anyone knocks just have them let themselves in and start fucking. I don't want to be disturbed for a few minutes." I say.

Karen smiles as she hears me and Ezzie says. "Of course, Ben."

Karen wraps her legs around me as we fuck. She looks up at me. "Come on Ben do it. Be my first." She then gets a bit of a sad look on her face.

I slow down. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"No, it's nothing. Don't stop." She says.

Now I stop. "No, it's something. I can see it in your eyes."

"I was wishing for a moment you had been my first." Karen says a little sad.

I hug her tight. "It may have been a bumpy road to get here, but we are here. I couldn't be happier. How about we say we will be each other's last?" I say.

Karen hugs me tight with her arms and legs. "I Love You, Husband."

I smile and kiss her neck. "I Love You too Wife." I say with a giggle.

She pushes me up and looks me in the eye. "Just one favor to ask."

"Anything." I say.

"Fuck me and cum all over me marking me as yours." She says.

"Yes, Ma'am." I say as I straighten up, grab her hips and start fucking. It takes a few minutes for me to get worked back up, but Karen doesn't complain as I give her a good hard fucking. We both turn and look as I am pulling out of Karen to cum on her. Amy and Henry are heading over.

Karen looks up at me and sees me rubbing my dick. "Do it Baby." She holds her tits together. "Come all over me." Two more strokes and I am done. I cum with a groan. My first spurt landing just under her left nipple. The next two on her belly until I am leaving drips on the top of her pussy lips.

Just as I finish Amy is furiously stroking Henry. He groans and jerks after a minute and starts to cum. Jesus Christ he is a heavy shooter. Three huge shots on Karen's tits and two more, what I would call normal shots, just under her boobs and across her belly. I laugh to myself. I would love to see Amy get that load in her mouth. An evil thought occurs to me. "Ezzie, have Henry record all of Amy's firsts. First time going down on a woman, letting a woman go down on her, the first time she does anal, the first time she blows him and swallows, and any time they have any sex on the cruise. Also make sure she knows he is recording, and can't try to hide in any way. They feel they should prove they are doing as instructed. He will then send me copies of all of them, and then delete them from his phone, and the deleted file. Once they step off the boat they will forget ever recording them, but will remember the sex."

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

As Ezzie says that Amy moves between Karen's legs. I smile as she slowly leans in and kisses Karen's clit. Karen sighs. "Just a little harder Amy...oh yeah just like that. Don't stop. Now slide two fingers inside my pussy and finger me at the same time."

I am watching like a deer in the headlights. Henry has grabbed his phone and is recording when I see Mr & Mrs Superhero walk up to the other side of Karen. She is stroking him like he is ready to cum. "Ezzie, have them aim for Karen's belly and Amy's face, and Amy doesn't move an inch."

Ezzie doesn't even get to respond. Mrs SH aims him at Amy's face. The first spurt hits Karen's belly and splashed on Amy's face. She closes her eyes as she feels the first spurt hit, but doesn't move. The second shot lands right on Amy's face. She has a spurt just above her nose and dripping down onto Karen, and another perfectly placed right at the crease where her lips are on Karen. No way she isn't tasting his cum. Karen reaches down and pulls Amy's head tight to her and moans out. "Fffuuuccckkkk!"

I turn and look around the room. There are six couples in the room. Including Joe and Maria. As Amy stands up Mrs SH looks at her. "I am so sorry Eddie made a mess of you. Let me help." She says as she leans in and starts kissing, licking and sucking the cum off Amy's face. Amy is caught by surprise and just stands there. Mrs SH looks at Amy. "Have you ever had a woman kiss you like I just did?" Amy just shakes her head no. "Was that the first time you licked a pussy?"

This time Amy answers softly. "Yes."

Mrs SH smiles and moves towards her. Reaching her hands out and cupping Amy's boobs while she pinched her nipples. She keeps squeezing until Amy moans. She then twists a bit and lets them go. Amy lets out a little whimper. "What's your name Sweetie?" She asks as she palms Amy's boobs.

"Amy."

"Hi Amy. I am Sally and the guy that got cum on your face is Eddie." Says Mrs SH.

"Hi Sally." Amy says softly.

Sally starts running her fingers down Amy's stomach just above her pussy. Softly trailing them up and down. "Amy, I get the feeling you want me to do something more to you. Is that right?"

Amy sucks in a breath. "Yes."

Sally runs her fingers over and through Amy's pussy lips. Amy's body buckles a tad, and she gasps. "Oh you like that don't you?" Sally asks with a smile. Amy just nods with her eyes closed. Sally leans in close. Amy opens her eyes as she feels her close to her. "Give me a soft, passionate kiss that curls my toes and I will eat you out, and make you orgasm."

Amy just stares into Sally's eye just a few inches from hers. "Oh god." She mutters as she holds Sally's cheeks and kisses her. Fist it's a soft kiss, but it quickly turns to more

"Fuck!" I hear Henry moan.

I glance over and he is recording it all. They break the kiss and Sally pushes Amy back onto an open space on the couch. "Benjamin, come here." Says Karen.

I move closer and she grabs my hands in hers. She holds Ezzie between her fingers and tugs. "Trust me." She says with a smile.

"Always." I say as I relax my finger.

KAREN

I put on Ezzie and say out loud. "Hi Ezzie." Just then I notice Amy is on the couch with her legs spread wide. While Sally is on her hands and knees with her face in Amy's pussy. I can see Benjamin staring at Sally's ass. "Ezzie, have Benjamin go get some lube and fuck Sally's ass. Unless it's truly painful. Like tears in her eyes, she will let Benjamin give her anal."

"Of course, Karen. It's done." Says Ezzie.

I see Benjamin walk into the bedroom to grab some lube, and then kneel behind Sally. He lubes two fingers and pushes them deep in Sally's ass.

"Oh Shit." Grunts Sally as she looks back, and then goes back to eating out Amy. He rubs lube on his dick, and looks up. He sees me watching him. I just smile as I can see him realize I had Ezzie put him to do this.

I say. "It's my wedding present to you, Benjamin."

He smiles at me and pushes his dick into Sally's ass. Sally groans into Amy's pussy. He grabs Sally's amazing hips and slowly start working in and out of her ass. Then a couple walks up to me blocking my view. She is rubbing her pussy on his leg as he jerks off. Oh wow. Jesus this guy is cumming a lot. Jesus he is a freaking cannon. Four big blasts across my belly and boobs.

I look back at Benjamin and he is has pulled out and squirts more lube in her open ass, and on his dick. With one stroke he pushes in and bottoms out. He grabs her hips again and starts fucking her ass. She groans as she keeps her face buried in Amy's pussy. After a few minutes Amy grabs Sally's head and holds it to her pussy while she lets out little yips and gasps as she orgasms

"Ezzie, I want Ben to be able to really go hard. Is there a woman here that really likes anal?" I ask.

"The black haired girl having sex on the table." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, please have her go offer her ass to Benjamin." I say and then I smile as I have a dirty thought. "Ezzie, let's make a rule. After the guy cums for the first time he will find another woman to fuck, but can only fuck a woman of a guy that has already cum. So all of round one is couples, round two is swapping and no fighting over people. You fuck whoever is available. Wait except Benjamin. He can fuck anyone, and no woman will say no." I see what Ben means. I just asked Ezzie to influence a dozen people, and there is just that slight lag in her answer.

"It's done, Karen." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you Sweetie."

"You are Welcome, Sweetie." Says Ezzie.

I smile. That was cute Ezzie calling me Sweetie. Just then another guy walks up to me and jerks off all over me. I will admit he has an impressive load, but this is starting to lose its appeal.

I see the black haired girl plop down beside Amy. She hooks her arms around her legs and pulls them back exposing her ass and pussy. "Please fuck my ass. My fiancé thinks it's dirty, and I miss getting anal." She says to Benjamin.

Benjamin looks over at me as the last guy is walking away. I wave to him and smile. He grabs the lube and pours some on the new girl. She takes two fingers and groans as they slip in her ass. He gives her about 30 seconds, and then he pulls her fingers out and pushes his dick in.

"Oh Yeah!" She moans loudly. "God I missed this."

This eggs Benjamin on and he goes into overdrive and starts giving her a hard ass fucking. She is grunting in pleasure almost every time he bottoms out. I take a moment to look at her. She has a cute girl next door look, with medium boobs, nipples, ass and hips. Not athletic, not skinny or fat, just a little fleshy on an average body. She isn't shy though. She is rubbing her clit and slipping her fingers in her pussy as he fucks her ass. By the look on her face she is definitely enjoying herself.

Ben suddenly stops. I bet he is close to cumming. When Ezzie says. "Karen, Ben is asking me to send her boyfriend over to her to take his place."

"Of course Ezzie. Whatever Benjamin is asking." I say. I see Ben pull out and step back as her boyfriend brushes past Ben.

"Really Honey?" She says as her boyfriend moves between her legs and puts some lube on his dick. "Oh Baby!" She moans as he pushes into her ass.

I notice Joe and Maria moving towards me. Maria drops to her knees giving Joe an A+ blowjob. After another minute or two Joe pulls back out of her mouth and jerks off aiming at me. God damn he cums a lot. He leaves four good shots diagonally across me from one hip to my opposite boob, and drools the rest as he wipes himself on a clean spot of skin on my hip.

Maria looks up and sees Ben. "Come to Momma Benny boy. Let me suck some of that Irish Cream out of you." Maria grabs him by the hand and pulls him towards her. When he gets close enough she puts her hand around the base of his dick and swallows the top half in her mouth. She is sucking, licking and flicking him with her tongue almost all at once. Wow, she is good at that. Her lips, cheeks and tongue look like they are constant motion. As she is doing that another guy steps up to me, with a woman beside him. She reaches down and strokes the guy until he shoots two spurts of cum that spray up onto my boobs and neck. It's like the guy is shooting the cum out of a Super Soaker squirt gun. Two more then land on my boobs and ribs while his final shot dribbles onto my stomach. The woman's hand is covered in cum, and is now flipping and drooling off her hand as she strokes him.

Ben groans and pushes Maria away as he turns to me. I smile at him. "Do it Benjamin. Come on me again." He groans and shoots what now looks like a small amount compared to the other guys tonight, but I LOVE IT! That's when I realize it wasn't being covered in cum, it was being covered in Ben's cum that I wanted. I reach out and hold his hand. "I am done I think. I feel slimy. Can we call it?" I ask.

"Oh course, Honey. Are you ok?" He asks a tad concerned.

"I am. I love when you cum on me sometimes, and I thought this would just be more, but it's not the same." I say.

Maria stands up and yells out. "Ok everyone, the party is over. The lady is covered. Get dressed and get out."

I almost laugh. This sexy, little, naked Italian woman is barking orders. Ben leans down to me and says softly. "Have Ezzie make everyone leave, forget us and the room, but they can remember everything else. Except for Maria and Joe, they can stay and remember." He says.

I start to ask Ezzie. "Ezzie, can..."

"Already done Karen. I try to listen to both of you when I can. Ben is worried you didn't enjoy tonight." Says Ezzie.

I look up at Ben. I feel emotional. "Benjamin, you don't have to worry. I am fine." I pull his forehead to mine. I can't hug him without covering him in cum. "I LOVE when you cum for me. In me, or on me I Love it all. It was amazing at first seeing these guys cum so much, but it wasn't You." I say. He leans down and gives me a passionate, tender kiss.

We barely finish our kiss and Maria is grabbing my arm. "Come with me young lady. You need a shower." As she is walking me into the bathroom she says. "Joe, make sure the hot tub is on so we can all soak and relax."

"Yes Dear." Joe says.

I look at Maria. "We have a hot tub?" I ask.

She pushes me in the shower and follows behind me. "Yes you do, but right now you are getting a hot shower and some TLC."

"Maria, I can...". I start to say, but her fingers land on my lips.

"Shush." She says as she takes the hand held sprayer and starts spraying the cum off me. I realize she is being very clinical and nurse like in washing me. After I am mostly sprayed off, she soaps up a loofah and starts washing me down. From head to toe, front and back she washes me. It is mostly still clinical except when she gives my boobs, bum and pussy just enough extra attention to feel nice. She rinses me off, holds the shower over my head giving me one last soaking, and nudges me back onto a fold down bench in the shower. She hooks the sprayer in place over us, and squats in front of me. "Now for the TLC." She says as she leans in and gives me a sexy kiss. I reach down past her boobs for her pussy, and she grabs my wrist. "Nope. This is your TLC." She says softly as she spreads my legs wide and puts her mouth right on my pussy.

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers