A Ring Named Ezzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done and he is giving you a raise. Let's leave."

"Ezzie. I have to work. He will tell my Dad and my Dad will kill me."

"Ben, anytime he thinks of you or your work he will always say what a great worker you are. As far as he is concerned you always show up for work, and work hard."

"Really?"

She giggles. "Ben, did I lie to you about Barbara?"

I smile and laugh. "No you did not."

"Let's go Ben."

I hop off the crate I was sitting on and start walking out. The foreman doesn't say a word.

I stop at the bank to cash my check. It's early so I stop at a local breakfast place and order breakfast.

I am sitting at the counter. The waitress brings over a coffee and OJ, and smiles as she walks away. I think nothing of it.

Ezzie sighs in my head. "Did you not see her smile at you?"

"What? Yeah of course she was being nice."

"She was being nice because she thinks you are very cute."

"What? No!"

Ezzie sighs again. "Oh god you are clueless. Yes Ben, she thinks you are cute."

"Wait a minute, do you just read everyone's mind?" I ask Ezzie.

"I don't read minds. It's more like I hear their thoughts on the surface. I have learned over the years to concentrate on the people you are talking to rather than let everyone in the room overwhelm me. While you see everyone in the room, if I opened up I would hear everyone in the room, and all the different voices would drown out each other. I try to concentrate on who you are talking to."

"Wow, that is amazing." I think in my head while sipping my coffee. I look up and see a guy sitting across from me. "What's he thinking?"

"He is tired and doesn't want to go to work. He wishes he didn't drink so much last night."

I almost laugh. I look up and my waitress is bringing over my food. "What is she thinking now?"

Ezzie laughs. "She is wondering if if her boyfriend is ever going to answer her text."

I look up and smile at the waitress. She smiles back at me. "Anything else I can get you?" She asked with a smile.

"No thank you Tina." I look her in the eye. "Everything looks delicious."

I finish eating and get anxious. About my job. I leave cash on the table for the check and a nice tip and walk out. As I get in my car I think.

"What do I do about my Father? He is going to flip when I don't go to work."

"Ben, I can fix that."

"I don't know Ezzie. I don't want to mess with my parents."

"Ben, I won't mess with them. I will just let them accept that you deserve the summer off. I promise that is all." Ezzie says.

I sigh. "Are you sure?"

"Ben, I promise that is all. I won't change anything else."

"Ok. Yes please Ezzie do that."

"I will Ben."

The ride home is silent after that. I head home and as expected Dad is at work. Mom isn't home. She is probably out shopping. I get changed into shorts and a tee shirt and head to the beach.

The ride takes me past Barbara's house. I turn to look at it remembering last night, and I see my Mother's car in the driveway. Oh Shit!

I freak out. "Ezzie! She remembers. She is telling my Mom. I know it. My life is over."

"Easy Ben, you don't know that for sure. They are friends right? Friends visit each other. No one has ever resisted my commands." She tries to reassure me.

I pull over the car. "I have to go check." I run around the back of the house. The back door is open. I listen at the screen door, but hear nothing. I have to find out. If she is talking to my Mother I am screwed. I quietly open the screen door and step in.

I can smell coffee, but no one is in sight. I go to peek around the corner when I hear Ezzie in my head. "Oh my!"

I turn and see my Mom naked on her knees in front of the chaise part of the couch. Barbara is naked sprawled out on it. My Mom has her face buried in Barbara's pussy.

I am frozen like a deer in the headlights. My Mom is eating out Barbara! Has she always been Bi? OH MY GOD! She is eating the same pussy I was fucking less then 12 hours ago.

Ezzie gets my attention. "Ben she hasn't told your Mom. She just asked her to come over, and she is glad she did. She is thinking now your Mother has always been very good when licking her."

I roll back behind the corner. "Has Always Been? They have done this before?" I ask in shock.

I look back as I hear Barbara panting. "Oh God Nancy don't stop. I am so close!" My Mother now has two fingers pushing in and out of her pussy. Oh My God! Barbara starts to lift her head so I pull back around the corner.

I hear my Mother say. "Now if only our husbands were here to fuck us." My Mother giggles. "Is it wrong that sometimes I think your man fucks me better than my husband?"

Barbara giggles. "I think it's like the forbidden fruit, because sometimes your man Really pushes my buttons!"

The two of them giggle and then I hear kissing. I peek back and Barbara is pushing my Mom back onto the floor and starts crawling between her legs. My Mother moans. "As much fun as it is when the four of us play. I do love our alone time too." My Mother moans. "So did the young man you dreamt about last night go down on you?"

Barbara giggles. "Yes he did. I had to give him just a few pointers. I could tell he was inexperienced."

They both laugh. Barbara then adds. "It was well worth telling him to pull back the skin covering my clit before he licked me to get the fucking he gave me." She leans back in and licks my Mom some more. "I mean my god. He kept fucking and fucking me hard. Our men just don't have that energy and stamina anymore." She drops her head back down into my Mothers pussy."

My Mother moans. "Oh to have a college aged boy fuck me. Oh god."

Barbara lifts her face up. "Hey no stealing my dream boy!"

My Mother puts her hand on Barbara's head. "Enough talking you cradle robber. Lick my pussy."

I roll back around the corner. I have to get out of here. I can't let them see me. I slip back out the door and Run to my car at a full sprint.

"Ezzie, that was my Mom on the floor naked with Barbara eating her out. My Mom looks Hot. I can't stop thinking about my Mom. Oh Fuck."

"Well if it's any consolation she was thinking of you at the end!"

"WHAT!" I actually yell out in the car.

"When your Mom and Barbara were talking about her dream. Your Mom thought of you as the college boy. You remind her a lot of your Father when he was young. She said screw it in her mind and envisioned you fucking her as We left." Ezzie says.

"HOLY SHIT. My Mother thought of Fucking ME?"

"Yes Ben, your Mother is a Very Sexual person. She has experienced a lot of different adventures. I saw them flash through her and Barbara's memories as they spoke." Ezzie says rather calmly.

I am flabbergasted. "My parents swing. My Mom is bi. And my Mom thought of Me Fucking her. Worse yet, I got turned on watching her and Barbara have sex. FUCK!"

God, I have to think. I go to the beach and sit. Ezzie realizes I need time to think and she leaves me alone.

I sit there brooding and thinking, when a hand on my shoulder interrupts my train of thought.

"Hey no fair you weren't supposed to see me until tonight. Aren't you supposed to be working anyway?" Karen says as she walks up to me from behind. She sees my face. "Hey what's wrong?"

I have to talk to someone. "I saw and heard something this morning, and I am having trouble wrapping my head around it." I say.

Karen sits sideways beside me, and holds my hand. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I stare at Karen. I want to tell her. I need to talk to someone. "Ezzie, if I tell her about my Mom and she freaks can you make her forget the whole conversation?" I think.

"I can make her forget all or part of it, or I could make it so she never tells anyone. It's your choice." Says Ezzie.

I sigh in my head. "Thank you Ezzie. Can you let me know how she is taking it?"

"Of course Ben."

Karen stands up and takes my hand. "Come with me. I came here to get a tan for tonight. Let's lay out and you can talk."

Karen lays out a blanket and pulls off her tee shirt, and shimmies off her shorts. She sees me staring at her. She has on a bikini with basic boy short type bottoms that hug her hips and ass. Her top has no shoulder straps. It just wraps around her chest.

Karen smiles at me. "You like it?"

"Wow. Yes!" I say.

"Thank you! Now off with your shirt Casper. You are definitely going to need sunscreen" She says as she reaches for the bottom of my shirt and tries to pull it off me. I am a good head taller than her so I bend over. She puts her hand flat on my chest. "Lay down on your stomach." She says softly. "I will do your back. You don't want to burn."

I lay down with my head on my arms. She kneels beside me, and I feel her hands rubbing in the lotion. She does my lower back, and as she rubs across her thumb slips under my shorts just a tad.

I hear Ezzie in my head. She has a smile in her voice. "That was intentional."

I smile. "Thank you Ezzie."

Karen moves. "I need a better angle." I feel her straddle my lower back. "Am I too heavy?"

I laugh "Not even close."

"Uh huh sure." She laughs. She reaches down and starts rubbing in the lotion and massaging my back. God that feels nice. She leans down a bit and softly says. "So do you want to tell me what's bothering you?"

I sigh. "Two conditions." I say. "One you don't stop. This feels so nice, and two you can't freak out."

She leans down and kisses my head. "I promise."

"Ok so the day started with me walking out of work. That felt really good."

"Good for you." Karen says as she rubs my shoulders and neck. God she is good at this.

"I went home to change and my Mom wasn't home. I got changed, and was driving here when I saw my Mom's car at her friend's house so I thought I would stop and tell my Mom about work and say hi."

I moan as she starts really pushing her palm down on my back. She teases me. "Don't be a baby. Your back is really tight."

"God how did you get so good at this?" I ask.

"Your story first. You are upset. I will tell you later." Karen tells me.

"Yes ma'am." Before I continue with my story. "Ok now you promise no freaking out."

Karen lays flat on me. I can feel her boobs flatten against me. She kisses my neck. "I promise Ben I will not freak out. Let it out."

"Ok don't say I didn't warn you. The back door was open so I walked in. I could smell fresh coffee but no one was in the kitchen. I turned to look in the livingroom and saw my Mom naked, kneeling in front of the couch eating out her friend Barbara. I saw them both naked having lesbian sex."

I hear a soft "Wow." From Karen, but she keeps massaging me.

"I hid back behind the corner as my Mom made her friend orgasm. I hear them talking about wishing their husbands were there to fuck them, and how much my Mom enjoys swinging with her friend. Then she added but she really likes their alone time too."

Ezzie adds in. "Ben, Karen is surprised and she went from thinking of you, to thinking of your Mom. She is excited but not freaking out."

"I turned to look back and they were on the floor. My Mom's friend was going down on her, and my Mom was Loving it. I heard my Mom's friend tell her about a dream she had of fucking a college aged guy. My Mom pushed her friend's face into her pussy and said she was talking too much."

"I left the house as quietly and as quickly as I could and came here." God that felt good to get that out.

Karen rolls off me. "Turn over." She says.

I don't even think. As I roll over I have a tent in my shorts. She smiles at me. "Thinking of two women having sex, and having me on top of you kinda worked you up I see."

I smile back at her. "Sorry. I know it's wrong."

She puts her finger to my lips. "There isn't a guy on this earth that wouldn't get hard watching what you did."

"She is my Mom!"

"No. She is a beautiful woman having sex with another beautiful woman, and then I am sitting on your back rubbing you. It's no wonder." She says.

"Yeah. So I am telling the story of two beautiful women having sex, with a beautiful woman with magic hands massaging me." I say.

"Aaww I am beautiful. Thank you!" Karen says. She reaches out for my opposite hip and pulls me to her. "Roll on your side."

I roll over as ordered. Karen covers my hips with a towel, and pulls the knot on my shorts loose. "Karen?" I say.

She gives me a big smile. "Ssshhh. I helped cause your current problem. Let my magic hands help solve it."

She reaches into my shorts and wraps her hand around my hardon. I just moan.

"Oh I definitely think I found the problem." Her hand has lotion on it and is gliding up and down with the very short strokes she can do in my shorts.

She looks around and there is no one near us. She pivots her arm to pull the front of my shorts down past my dick and balls. She rubs my balls as she pulls them free of my shorts. She looks me in the eye. "I think these bad boys need to be emptied."

She moves back to stroking me up and down. She stops for a minute and squirts lotion in her hand, and resumes stroking me. Oh God. Her hand just glides up and down.

She starts talking softly to me. "Does this feel nice Ben."

I just gasp out. "Yes."

She looks at me and smiles. "Ben I want you to close your eyes and just listen to my voice and imagine what I am saying."

"What?" I ask.

"Just close your eyes and relax." She almost purrs.

"Imagine you come walking in your house. You turn the corner and your Mom is naked on her knees eating me out."

My eyes fly open. Karen takes her hand on gently pulls my eyelids down. "Ssshh relax."

She continues her story in an almost whisper. "I have never been with a girl. Your Mom obviously knows what she is doing and she is making me cum so hard. You duck back around the corner. You can't believe what you are seeing. Your Mom is having sex with me. You are seeing me and your Mom naked for the first time, and we are having lesbian sex. You have to look back."

I just moan loudly. Karen changes from jerking me to holding my balls. "Uh uh. Not yet. My story isn't finished."

She plays with my balls and continues. "You look back. Your Mom is now spread eagle on the floor. I am between her legs kissing her all over, but not eating her out. I have never been with a girl. I am nervous and excited."

Karen puts more lotion on her hand and strokes me. She is stroking up and down on the top only. She wants to make me cum.

"I start telling your Mom I wish you were there to fuck me. She moans at first and then holds my head and pushes my mouth against her pussy. I can't believe it. I am kissing and licking a woman's pussy and...."

"FFFUUCCKKKK!" I groan. I cum hard all over the place.

Karen giggles. "That's it. Give it to me. Empty those balls."

I then hear Ezzie. "MMMMmmnnn."

"Ezzie, are you ok?" I laugh in my head.

"Oh yeah."

"Ezzie, did you do that for me?" I ask.

"Ben, I promise you. That was all in her head. I just gave her the courage for you."

"Thank you Ezzie."

"Oh you are so so welcome." Sighs Ezzie.

I look down and I have made a mess of Karen's hand, the towel and the blanket. I see Karen glance around. She takes the towel and wipes her hand. She then wipes me and pulls my shorts up, and finally cleans up the spots on the blanket. She rolls the towel up and tosses it at our feet.

I reach over and pull Karen to me to kiss her. It's a soft sensual kiss that lasts long enough to start pushing the kissing/making out line. I pull back a bit. We are still basically face to face.

"Thank you for listening, and the... um rub down." I say to her. "I feel better."

She smiles, as I lay back onto my back. "Oh no you don't." She jumps up and straddles my waist. "You have no lotion on your chest." She starts rubbing some in, and then feels me growing under her.

She giggles and jumps off me. She squirts some lotion on my chest. "Rub it in yourself. The beach is getting busier. No more fun for you."

I sigh and lay back as I rub in the lotion. I look over and notice Karen's nipples are popped up. "Looks like someone else is excited."

"What?" She says and looks at me. She sees me staring at her boobs. "Oh god!" She says a tad embarrassed.

I rub her arm. "I like it." I pause for a moment. "Karen, how screwed up am I?"

"What?" She rolls over to face me. "Why would you say that?"

"I got turned on by my Mother."

Karen strokes my cheek. "No Ben you got turned on watching two beautiful women having sex. One of them happened to be your Mother. It's absolutely normal. It's called the Oedipus Complex."

"What?" I ask.

"Most boys at some point get attracted to their Moms and girls to their Dads. Do you know how I got so good at back rubs?" Karen asks.

I just shake my head no.

"About Jr High I had to show my Mom I could give my Dad a good back rub too. For a long time, after work, but before dinner. That was our time. I would rub his back, and tell him about my day. I still give him a back rub when he asks for one." She says with a smile.

"Now rattling around in your head is your Mother, now as a beautiful sexy naked woman that swings and has sex with women. Hell, I got turned on listening to you tell me." Karen says with a smile.

I smile. "I see that."

She slaps my arm. "Keep embarrassing me and I will put on my tee shirt."

I pull my fingers across my lips to "zip my lips".

I stand up, and reach down for her hand. "Come for a swim with me."

"Really I usually just sun myself."

"Come on. You are at the beach. Come for a swim." I say trying to coax her up.

She sighs and lets me help her up. "Ok."

We get to the water. I take a few quick steps out once I am past my knees and dive in. I have always been a good swimmer. This is a freshwater lake so it's not as cold as the ocean. It feels great. I drag my hands down and feel the soft sand. I surface quite a distance from Karen. She got up to her thighs and stopped.

I swim back to her. She sees me coming with a look in my eyes. "Ben no. Ben don't you dare. Ben my.....EEEEEE!"

I pull her backwards into the water against me. I am crouched so low I could almost kneel down. I pull her down and sit her on my thighs, and hold her against me.

"I hate you!" She says to me with a big smile.

"I know."

I push off the bottom and kick us out into deeper water. She gets nervous. "Ben, I am not a good swimmer."

I hug her to me letting her float over me. "Good thing I am an excellent swimmer and lifeguard then."

"Oh you are my hero!" She says to me.

"The key to swimming is being relaxed." I say as I hold her to me. I wrap my arm around her ribs just under her boobs and hold her. She probably doesn't realize we aren't over my head, but I like holding her.

I whisper in her ear. "Let me help you relax." I reach down and rub her pussy through her suit.

Her eyes shoot open, and she looks around. There is no one anywhere near us. She lays her head back against me. "Oh Ben."

Good, no complaints there. I move my hand and reach under her suit. I rub her clit. She just sighs and gasps a little. I can't quite get the leverage or reach to finger her and still use my arm to hold her. I have to use my free arm to help keep us afloat.

I just rub her clit. I reach down and give it a little pinch and pull and go right back to rubbing. She really gasps out with that. "Oh God Ben. This is so nice. Please don't stop."

I get an idea "SSshhh. Relax and close your eyes. Imagine I am holding you against me. We are both naked on the couch. My Mother is naked between your thighs. She is rubbing you. You are about to have sex with a woman for a first time. You can feel my hardon in your back. I am whispering in your ear. After she makes you cum. I want you to eat her out while on your hands and knees so I can fuck you from behind."

123456...8