A Ring Named Ezzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers

She wraps her hand around me and strokes me. I moan in pleasure. She reaches forward and pulls me to her. Almost as if in slow motion. I see her mouth open up. Her tongue sticks out, and she sucks me into her mouth. She sucks on the head and pulls off me with a pop. "My God you and your Father are a lot alike."

She pushes me back and sits up. She pulls her nightgown over her head. Mom smiles at me. "It gets so uncomfortable when it gets twisted up. This is better don't you think?"

I can't even answer and she grabs my hips and pulls me back forward. She gets about ¾ of me in her mouth. She sucks on me and runs her tongue all around me.

"Wow Mom, you are really good at that." I say.

She pulls off me and rubs my head. It sends shivers through my body. "Aw thank you honey that is so sweet to say. Right now all Mommy wants to do is make her baby boy feel good."

She sucks me back in and bobs back and forth on me for what seems like forever. Jesus it feels great. Softly scraping her teeth along me. Sucking on me like a vacuum cleaner, or just licking and bobbing. She isn't stopping. I start really feeling it after a few minutes.

"Mom, you are going to make me cum soon." I say.

Her response is to suck harder on just the head and use her hand to stroke me. I hold her head in my hands and start pushing into her mouth. I can feel her fist at the base of my dick keeping me from pushing too deep.

I fuck her mouth with short strokes. She is allowing me to push and pull her head and fuck her mouth. She is making sloppy wet gurgling sounds as I shove in and out.

I can't take it anymore. I push in and hold her to me as I explode. With my first shot she starts coughing and choking. She manages to pull back some, but I mostly hold her in place until after 3 or 4 good shots there is nothing a little bit oozing out of the tip.

I relax my grip and she pulls her mouth off me. I watch as moves her head a bit and swallows the cum in her mouth.

She looks up at me and in a Mother's tone. "Ben, when a lady starts to pull back like that she either needs to breathe or is choking. You have to let her back off! You can't hold her in place. I almost spit your cum out of my mouth. It went right down my throat and choked me."

I feel like a little kid all of a sudden. "Sorry Mom."

She stands up and holds my face in her hands like I was a little kid. "It's ok baby. I just wasn't ready for it. As men get older like me and your Dad they ejaculate less volume and with less force. I wasn't ready for the fire hose you flooded my mouth with. It would have made a mess if I spit it out of my mouth to breathe."

"I will be better next time. I promise." I say.

She kisses my cheek. "Why don't you pick up your shorts and go to bed sweetie. I will pickup down here and go to bed."

"Ok Mom. Thank you." I say.

"Anytime honey. It was fun." She says.

I start walking upstairs. "Ezzie?"

"Hhhmmm yes Ben." She almost sighs.

"Mom won't be sure right?"

"Just as you asked Ben. She won't be sure if it was a dream or if it really happened."

"Sorry to bother your euphoria Ezzie." I say with humor in my thoughts.

She just sighs. "It's ok Ben."

I crawl into bed and sleep like a baby. I sleep late. When I wake up I have some texts from Karen.

Karen - How did you sleep? I had trouble sleeping. I kept thinking of you in bed with me.

I lie a little.

Me - I didn't get to sleep until about an hour or so after I got home. I was very worked up. It took a while to relax.

Karen - I don't want to get out of bed.

She sends me a picture of her in bed with the covers over her shoulders. Then a minute later. Same type of picture with the blanket just over her nipples.

Me - what a sight to wake up to

About two minutes later another shot of her on her side. One leg flat, the other bent up. The blanket positioned to cover from her hips to her nipples.

Me - oh god. You are killing me now.

Karen - LOL. Answer correctly and I will remove the blanket. Am I naked under the blanket?

Oh shit. Yes.. No...I don't know. Fuck it. It's a 50/50 chance.

Me - Yes

Too quick for her to take another picture. She must have had it ready. I get the same picture as before. The blanket is pulled back just a tad on her hips showing pink panties.

Karen - oh sorry Ben you guessed wrong. I guess you will have to wait 48 hours to see more.

Me - more like 46

Karen - LOL you are right. I gotta run. I will be counting every minute.

I walk down stairs to the kitchen for some coffee in a pair of gym shorts. My Mom is sipping her coffee and she chokes a tad when she sees me. I walk up to her as I reach past her for a mug. "Are you ok Mom?" I ask.

She stutters a tad "Um yes. You surprised me."

"Hey Ezzie. What is Mom thinking?"

"She was remembering last night. She is torn. Did it happen or was it a dream? She is confused because she could taste cum in her mouth when she woke up. Luckily she and your Dad had sex and he came in her mouth, but she thought the drink she had after that should have washed it down."

"No kidding. Lucky me I didn't think of that. Is she nervous, scared or excited?"

"She is all of the above Ben. She is excited because of how you remind her of your Dad and the taboo. She is nervous that if it did happen she might have confused you, and finally scared it really did happen and you will say something now."

"Wow Ezzie. Good to know thank you."

Just then my Dad comes in from the backyard. "Well look who finally woke up. It's Mr. I worked hard in school and want the summer off. We Mr. Summer-Off go get dressed. You can help me with the yard work."

Ugh. "Yes Sir."

I walk outside, my Dad hands me a pair of gloves, and we get to work. He is a taskmaster. Rake that, trim the bushes, you missed a spot, mow the lawn, sweep the walkway, it seems like it never ends. We are finally done. My Dad looks at me. "See, a little hard work doesn't hurt." I look at my watch it's 3:00pm.

My Mom brings out some lemonade. Since we worked through lunch she was thinking of taking her two hard working men out for an early dinner.

She hugs my Dad. "Of course you both need a shower first."

I watch as my Dad hugs my Mom and his hand drifts down towards her ass.

"Ezzie what are they thinking?" I ask her.

"Your Dad is thinking of your Mom joining him in the shower, and your Mom is very happy thinking he gets so horny after yard work. She thinks she should get him fresh air and hard work more often." Says Ezzie.

"Good for him." I think. I honestly am glad they have a good sex life. They are definitely on the wild side, but good for them.

My Mom turns to me. "You Mr. I can smell from here. Go shower now." As she points to the house and gives me the Mom look.

"Geez can't I finish my drink?" I ask.

Mom smiles at me. "Take it with you Stinky."

As I walk away. "Ezzie what are they talking about?"

"Your Dad is asking if he can do it in your Mom's bum tonight. Your Mom tells him it depends on how many drinks he buys her at dinner."

I laugh as I walk in the house. My Mom is a little bit of a freak. It will be fun messing with her.

I go upstairs to shower and get dressed. I sit on my bed and text Karen.

Me - What's up.

Karen - Mom took me out earlier for girls time. We got a facial, chair massage and a manny peddy. It was so nice.

Me - I am sure you look beautiful.

Karen - well right now I am just out of the shower.

Me - I send her a heart emoji

Next thing I know I am getting a picture of a mirror on her door. She is standing in it, barely covered in a towel. She is standing a little sideways. The towel is open at her hips showing bare skin from her thigh to her ribs. She is holding the top to her chest just covering her nipples and giving me a big smile.

Karen - No guessing if I am naked this time....I am

Me - Thanks. My Dad had worked the horny out of me, one very sexy beautiful picture from you and it's back.

Karen - No it's not. Stop

What the hell if she can tease so can I. I drop my shorts, and with a few quick strokes I go from semi to rock hard. I tuck it back in my underwear so it tents and snap a picture. I send it to Karen.

Karen - oh wow. I didn't realize I had that effect on you.

Me - All I have to do is think about you and I am halfway there. Your picture in the towel put me over the top.

Karen - I want to say sorry but I like that I turn you on. I like your picture too. I want to reach out and pull off your shorts.

Me - ok enough. I can't go to dinner with my Mom and Dad with a hardon.

Karen - So will you be thinking about me at dinner?

Me - God please stop LOL

Karen - Ok I will be nice. Plus I have to go get ready for big family birthday party. Want to chat before bed?

Me - sure I am just going out with the guys. Text me

Karen - kissing emoji

I send her the same back. I pull up my shorts and head downstairs. I sit on the couch and turn on a baseball game.

An inning later my Mom comes down smiling. "You Dad will be down in a few minutes." She says to me as she putters around the kitchen.

"Ezzie, is she still confused about last night?"

"No she has convinced herself it was a very vivid dream, and she has decided it was you in the dream because of the college boy conversation she had with Barbara. And because you look so much like your Dad." Ezzie says.

"Is that why she is so happy?"

"No. She is happy because she dropped to her knees as your Dad stepped out of the shower, and used her mouth on him. He loves when she does that and came in her mouth. She loves that she still turns him on like that." Ezzie says

My Mom comes and joins me on the couch with a glass of wine. She looks at me. "So any plans for after dinner? Are you going out with Karen?" She asks with a smile.

"No Mom. She has a family party. I am going to meet the guys later." I say.

"Did everything go ok last night?" Mom asks a little concerned.

"Yes Mom, the date was good. She is just busy."

"Good, so you are going out tonight with the guys?" She asks again.

"Yes Mom. I am just hanging out with the guys." I say.

"Good. Good." Says Mom as she sips her wine.

"Ezzie what's going on with her?" I ask.

"She wants to have a few drinks to relax so your Dad can put it up her bum, and she knows she gets loud when she drinks." Ezzie says.

"Ezzie, could you make Mom horny?" I ask.

"Of course."

"If I asked could you lower all her inhibitions after dinner so she and Dad have a good night?"

"Yes I can Ben."

"Good, let's do this. Every drink she has tonight will make her more and more horny. Once I leave them after dinner drop her inhibitions so she and Dad have a good night. When she wakes up in the morning everything will be normal."

Ezzie pauses just a moment. "Ok Ben it is done."

"Thank you Ezzie."

"You are Welcome Ben. It's nice to do that for your parents. Ezzie says.

Mom interrupts my conversation in my head with Ezzie. "Oh!" She says a little surprised.

"Mom, are you ok?" I ask.

"Oh yes, I just swallowed wrong."

"Ezzie is that true."

"No. She is drinking and is getting a bit excited."

I just smile as I sit there watching the game thinking. "You are Welcome Mom & Dad."

Dad comes downstairs. "Is everyone ready?"

Mom stands up and swallows her wine and smiles at my Dad. "Absolutely, let's go."

We get seated and my Mom gets another wine while Dad gets a whiskey and I get a beer. We order and then the two of them turn toward me. My Mom holds up her phone and there is the picture of me and Karen from last night drinking the scorpion bowl.

"Where did you get that?"

"On Facebook. Karen posted it."

"Oh. I didn't think you were friends with her." I say.

She laughs. "Surprise! You two look cute."

"Oh god Mom. Come on really?" I say.

My Dad puts his hand on my Mom's arm. "We just want you to be careful son. You two have been friends forever. We don't want to see you two hurt each other."

Mom reaches out and takes my hand. "Look at me Benjamin." I look her in the eyes. "I know you have loved her for a long time."

"Mom..." I say.

"SShhhh." She says. "I am serious. Don't move too fast and ruin the friendship. Karen's Mom, Mrs B and I have talked about you two since high school. We saw it between you two and were waiting to see if one of you would be brave enough to do something."

"Oh Jesus Mom. Please stop." I plead.

Dad taps Mom's arm. "Honey he gets your point. Leave the boy alone." He looks at me. "Friends or not. Be sure to always Play It Safe." He says. Emphasising the Play It Safe meaning safe sex.

"Jesus guys. Come on please!" I beg

I get saved by the waitress bringing the salads. I order another drink. I am going to need it. My Dad just smiles and says "Make it another round."

The waitress walks away. My Mom looks at my Dad. "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

I don't give him a chance to answer. "Oh God Dad please do not answer that. Please."

My Dad laughs and then looks at Mom. "Yes I am."

She kisses him, and I just groan. "Oh God."

Dad looks at me with a smile. "Shut up and eat your salad."

Mom just laughs.

Somehow I survived dinner. We are outside and I hug my Mom goodbye, say goodbye to my Dad and I get in my car I drove in so I could leave from the restaurant.

I head to a buddy's house and I am assuming Mom & Dad head home. It's good to see my buddies. One of them plays in a summer hockey league. So we go to watch him play and drink.

I have never been so glad to leave a place before. It's a warm summer night about 80 degrees. Inside the rink it's about 40. In shorts and a polo that gets cold fast.

During the game Karen texts me.

Karen - god this party is boring. What are you doing.

Me - Freezing my nuts off down and the hockey rink watching Denny play.

Karen - do you want me to warm them up?

Me - Please stop. I will get so much shit if I get spotted with a hardon with light shorts on in a 40 degree hockey rink

Karen - ROFL. Ok I will stop. For now. Can we chat later tonight?

Me - I am looking forward to it

Thank god the stupid game ends. Now I can head outside, get warm and drink a few beers.

We all gather around. Probably ⅓ of both teams are drinking. Everyone is talking, busting each other's balls. Miraculously no one brings up Karen and I am surprised one of them hasn't heard yet. I haven't told these guys and I don't plan on doing that tonight. The ration of shit would Never end.

It's getting late, and if we hang out in the parking lot too late the cops have to say something the players say. That kind of breaks up the fun. We all just decide to head home.

As I am walking to my car Karen texts me.

Karen - we are almost home. Can I FaceTime you in about ½ hour?

Me - make it 45 and you have a deal. I have to drop Joe off first

Karen - see you soon

Joe looks at me in the car. "Who are you texting? Are you dating someone?"

He looks at me and reads my face. "Oh shit you are! Who?" He asks.

Joe and I have been buddies since middle school. I come clean. "Karen."

He laughs "It's about time. You have had a thing for her for a long time."

"Jesus Christ, did everyone see it?" I say.

He laughs. "Pretty much!"

I get home and the house is dark. Part of me is glad. Part of me wants to find Mom asleep on the couch again. But a bigger part of me wants to get my ass upstairs and FaceTime with Karen.

I get into bed and wait for the call. I have my EarPods in and ready to go. I don't have to wait 30 seconds and Karen is calling.

We start talking for a minute and my Mom opens my door wearing a short robe. I jump in surprise. I pull out my earbud to hear my Mom and FaceTime goes to speaker.

"Yes Mom, I am home." I say.

Karen yells "Hi Mrs. C"

My Mom hears this and comes to me. She twists the phone in my hand and leans over to look at the screen. Holy Crap. Her robe all but opens as she holds my hand with the phone. She has nothing on under the robe and is now flashing me and Karen.

"God Mom. Your robe." I say

At the same time Karen yells. "Mrs C you are flashing us." And she laughs.

I realize I am looking all the way down to my Mother's nipples.

Mom closes the robe. "It's not like you have never seen boobs before. She says to Karen. Ben, have you seen a woman's boobs before?" She turns back to Karen. "Karen has he seen yours?"

"Jesus Mom!" I pull the phone away. "What the Hell? Jesus go back to bed. I am home and fine."

"A little touchy are we? I just asked a question?" Mom says as she walks out. I get up and lock my door.

I go back to Karen on FaceTime and she is laughing hard. "What was That?" She laughs.

"I don't know. I think she and Dad must have kept drinking when they got home." I say.

Ezzie speaks up. "Ben you did this."

"No I Didn't." I think in my head

"Yes you did. You wanted all her inhibitions lowered for the night." Ezzie says.

"Oh shit!" I actually say.

"Oh shit is right." Karen says. "You were right the other day. She does have nice boobs."

"Oh god thanks. I had managed not to think of that today." I say.

Karen's gets a little serious. "I am sorry Ben."

"It's alright." I smile. "So do you want to cheer me up and show me yours?"

As she starts to pull up her tee shirt. "I would love to show you mine." Then she looks at me smiling. "Monday Morning!"

"You can't blame a guy for trying can you?" I ask.

She smiles at me. "I would never blame you for wanting to see me naked."

We talk to each other about our day when Karen puts on a face. "I have to ask you a favor."

"That is a serious face. What's the favor?" I ask.

"Um my Dad's Siblings are getting together for a beach day BBQ. My Mom was telling Everyone we went out on a date, and now they All want to meet you. I don't want to ambush you with half my entire family. If you don't want to go I get it." She says.

"Let me ask you a question." I say.

"Shoot."

"Do you want me to go?" I ask.

Karen looks down and then back at me. "Please save me." She says with a smile.

"That wasn't an answer. Let me rephrase it. You want me to go to show off your new boyfriend don't you?" I ask.

She looks at me and sighs. "You are going to make me say it aren't you?"

I have a big smile on my face. I can feel it. "Yup!"

"Fine you win. Yes I want to show you off. You are the first guy I have ever wanted to bring to a family thing." Karen says.

I sit there smiling. "I was ready to say yes to whatever when you asked me to do you a favor. You were a little serious. I couldn't say no to you like that."

"God, I want to hug you right now. Umm one last thing. We are driving up with my parents." She quickly adds.

"I am guessing Dad is taking the canoe to do some fishing?"

"That and I think he wants to play a little more of the overprotective Father." She gives me a small smile.

"Your Dad is just being a Dad to his baby girl. I know it bothered him when you broke up with he who shall not be named last summer."

Karen just groans.

"He actually pulled me aside during it and thanked me for being a good friend to you and looking out for you that summer."

"Aaawwww the big softy." Karen says

"So where are we going? What are we doing?" I ask.

"My uncle's cabin up north. Be prepared for my Uncle Ray to team up with Dad on you. They sometimes attack in pairs, since I am my Uncle's favorite niece."

"Isn't he the single guy? Your Dad's brother? Aren't you his only niece?" I ask.

"Yes on all counts....so I am his favorite." She says with a smile.

"I don't suppose we will get any quiet time alone." I ask.

Her eyes go wide. "No way Ben! My god if they ever caught us! My Dad would flip!"

ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers
1...345678