A Risk has Consequences Pt. 01

Story Info
Overconfident Nicki takes a risk too many!
10k words
4.39
11.6k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

(Author's Note --

Please note that this is Adult Erotic Fiction, so should only be read by those who qualify!

Sometimes confidence can be misplaced, and consequences have to be dealt with.

And in this case, Nicki Lawrence has to put up or shut up, but with distinctly unexpected actions and feelings as far as she was concerned!

This started out as a simple, two part 'Group Sex' story but, as usual, things got a bit out of hand. I hope that you'll bear with me!!

Constructive comments and scores are always welcome, but regardless, I sincerely hope that you enjoy..........

Duke )

1. School Disciplinary

She thought that it was a bit strange that the High School corridor wasn't busier. It was normally bustling with activity!

But here she was, dressed in her standard uniform of pale pink blouse, pleated grey skirt, knee length white socks and sat on one of a small row of hard wooden chairs outside of the Headmaster's office, all on her own!

It was annoying. She was sure that she didn't really deserve to be here anyway!

I mean, if she'd been sent down for punishment because she'd been caught slipping out of school a couple of weeks ago to celebrate her eighteenth birthday with friends at a local nightclub, then fine. Caught red-handed etc etc and she'd have been happy to take her punishment.

But this? Failing a school science exam?!

It was ridiculous.

Nicki never failed exams! She couldn't remember the last time she'd even finished out of the top ten in her class, and yet, somehow, she'd made an absolute mess of the last one and failed with a school record low score. Four percent!! She still couldn't believe how any exam paper could possibly solely contain questions on just about the only subjects that she hadn't swatted for. Unbelievable!!!!

Of course Miss Higgins had blown her top. Accused Nicki of failing to pay attention and taking everyone for granted. It had been too much and Nicki had railed back at her about her rubbish question selections and for not preparing her properly! That hadn't gone down well, and it was why she was sat there this afternoon holding a small envelope in which,no doubt, Miss Higgins would have taken great pleasure in recording her misdeeds and recommending some horrible punishment or other.

It made her shuffle on her seat uncomfortably because this school's punishment code was sometimes a little eccentric to say the least! Not that she'd fallen foul of it much before!

Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud 'buzzing' sound and she saw that the light above the Headmaster's door had changed from red to green. Her invitation to enter.

She took in a deep breath, squared her shoulders and marched confidently in.

Mr James, the Headmaster, was busy reading a letter as she nervously approached his desk, so she was standing there a few minutes before he looked up. It gave her time to check him out. He was quite young for the job, mid-thirties probably. He was wearing a black gown over a simple white shirt, had sandy hair and a strongly featured face. Oh, and fit looking body. He definitely looked handsome enough to warrant the crushes that a lot of the senior girls had on him, Nicki not withstanding!

"Oh, Miss Lawrence, " he said looking a little surprised, "..... I wasn't expecting to see you in my 'punishment' group!"

She sighed. Neither was she!

He held his hand out for the envelope and slit it open, reading the letter closely before looking up. His gaze scanned the young woman in front of him. Her long, shiny black hair tumbled over her shoulders and framed a narrow face with warm, hazel eyes looking a little uncertainly back at him. Her school blouse was just tight enough to highlight a recently developed, pert bosom, and her pleated grey skirt hem was a couple of inches above her knees highlighting good legs. Almost demur but not quite he thought as he admired her narrow waist, and slim, strong looking thighs and calves.

"Mmmmm" he said seriously, "you do seem to have upset Miss Higgins don't you.... and only four percent.... that's positively unheard of!"

He thought for a few minutes, and then turned the letter her way so that she could see the 'Headlines'.

"Do you accept this punishment?" he continued.

"Of Course," she responded confidently, hoping the Headmaster would be impressed with her willingness to submit.

Her eyes had focussed on the box at the top which was a code for the recommended action, and then she gasped. Really!?

'10BB-20BS-UHF(MTOPT)'

---------------------------------------------

2. A Bit of a Shock

Her eyes widened and she swayed for a minute in confusion. Surely Miss Higgins wasn't that angry with her?!

"So, you know what you're in for......." he said quietly, "... you know what BB means?"

Of course she did, she wasn't stupid, "Bare Breasts!" she snapped back.

He met her angry eyes, smiled and then gazed at her blouse.

She took in another deep breath and then slowly reached up and began to unbutton it finding it hard to look at him as she exposed herself and then getting another shock as she got half way down and realised that her bare breasts were coming into view already. Had she really forgotten to put on a bra this morning?!!

When she'd finished, he indicated that she should pull the blouse out of her skirt and left it gaping open with her well-formed, bare breasts staring straight back at him. He'd certainly had to admit that they were a beautiful pair of pert orbs, perfectly shaped and with dark, stubby nipples prominently displayed.

He stood up and indicated that she should come to him.

At the side of his desk was a simple, maroon cushioned chair. They came together next to it, and she was breathing hard as she felt his hands rise up to her chest, fondling her soft flesh delightfully for a few seconds before looking challengingly into her eyes.

"Ready?"

"Ouch!!" she responded quickly.

She'd been slow to respond and the sharp slap across her left breast had caught her by surprise. It wasn't the pain so much as the shock that had made her gasp.

Then he quickly slapped the other one, just as the hot effects of the first one were dying away! This time she felt a quick surge of electric feelings surge into her nipple and then shoot down to that so, so sensitive spot between her legs which started to tingle happily in response!

"Oh!" she gasped again in surprise, and then 'Oooooh'd ' and 'Aaaah'd' regularly as each tingling breast got a quick slap nine more times. Not particularly hard she was relieve to find, but definitely enough to get her attention as the fire between her legs got stoked up nicely!

By the time he'd finished, both her breasts were throbbing heartily and her big, dark pink nipples were erect and rock hard. Naturally he'd noticed this and bent forward to take each tingling nub in turn into his mouth so that his tongue could give each one a soothing caress! Now that really was heavenly! Just like she'd dreamed about so many times! She felt so flustered that she automatically let her hand stroke the back of his head, hoping that the moment would last longer.

But he soon pulled away, maintaining his stern expression.

" Now the '20BS'," he said formally as he sat down on the plain, wooden chair next to the desk.

She knew what was required and bent forward over his lap so that her tingling breasts were dangling underneath her, and with no further ado, he lifted her skirt up to her waist to expose her upturned bum. It was clad in some plain, pink cotton panties and he spent a few minutes letting his hand slide suggestively over each buttock in turn, further fanning that fire that had started to develop in her young pussy!

Suddenly the sensuous massage stopped and she let out a little cry as he grabbed the waistband of her panties and smartly pulled them down, leaving them wrapped around her upper thighs and with his hand resting lightly on the bare, nicely curved skin in front of him. That new contact was electrifying!

But it didn't stay still there for long as he lifted his palm up and brought it sharply down in a loud smack!

She'd tensed her buttocks in expectation, but even so cried out as the quick pain spread around her bum. The first of twenty 'Buttock Slaps' she realised in some trepidation, and soon that was down to eighteen left as he smacked her other buttock, hard!

And he didn't let up either as she wriggled under him, striking her upturned bum regularly for the next few minutes and making it redden appreciably. For her, she was soon familiar with the quick bursts of pain shooting out from her posterior, and her bum was feeling hotter by the second, but it was the sudden burst of new, excited feelings inside her pussy that was starting to dominate her attention. Especially when he paused occasionally after a slap and let his hand slide between her legs to caress her throbbing sex or when he let his other hand wander down to fondle her bouncing tits from time to time and pinch her hard nipples!

'Oh Jeeeeeesus!' she thought in bewilderment at the strange feelings shooting around her lithe, young body. Why was the pain getting to be so exciting?!

"Nineteen....whack!.....twenty....whack! There we are Miss Lawrence, Buttock Slapping complete! I hope that's taught you a good lesson" he said finally, breathing a little hard himself.

'It has!' she thought dimly as the continuous pain across her taut bum finally subsided and was replaced by a warm, glowing feeling, 'It's taught me how bloody arousing a good spanking can be - delivered by the right person of course!!'

He helped her stand up, but did nothing about pulling up her panties.

"Well, 'UHF' next..... I hope that you're ready for it?!"

"Yes Sir, I'll try and be good...." she responded meekly, trying hard to keep the excitement out of her voice as he led her to his desk.

-----------------------------------------------

3. Dreamy Punishment

'UHF' she knew from physics was something to do with radio waves, but in this case, in school 'punishment code' she knew that it meant something else entirely!

'Unlimited Hard Fucking' was the bit of Miss Higgins punishment request that she'd been looking forward to most! Simply put, it meant getting fucked by the Headmaster for as long as he wanted, or could manage! Little did Miss Higgins know how often she'd dreamt about getting into such a situation, although she'd have to concede that most of her previous fantasies had involved being in bed with him!

Nevertheless, she didn't complain as he bent her forward over the desk until her tingling bare breasts and nipples were rubbing over the red leather top. Then he pushed her legs apart as far as her trapped panties would allow and lifted her grey skirt over her waist again. She knew that her upturned bum, still red and throbbing slightly, and juicy slit would be displayed sexily for his attention!

It was true, and he had to stifle a gasp of appreciation at the sight of her bare bum, defenceless, gaping, peachy sex and long shapely legs covered only in her knee length school socks and with her panties ruffled up around her thighs. It was an erotic sight that any man would have found hard to resist. But he was a professional of course and this was just part of his job, although he had to concede that it wasn't exactly the most unpleasant part.

Nicki was waiting impatiently for him though, sexual anticipation radiating out from her pussy and breasts like beacons, but she daren't look round. Her sense of anticipation was getting excruciatingly high though!

She could hear him unbuckling his belt though and heard his trouser zip go down, so when she felt his hands on her bum again, she knew that the hard erection that she'd felt pressing against her stomach as she wriggled on his lap just a few minutes ago was out and ready for action.

She was almost salivating as her imagination ran wild speculating how big and long it would be, and how good it would feel to have it inside her!

She gasped though as she felt his hand first slide between her legs and fingers trace their way up and down her oily slit, triggering a burst of pleasure as he rubbed up against her clit a few times. Her legs nearly gave way in excitement.

"Well, you certainly do seem to be ready Miss Lawrence!" he announced as he felt how soppingly wet she was down there already.

She was tempted to shout out in frustration, "Stop messing about Mr James.....just get on and FUCK ME!!", but somehow kept her council, partly because she was gasping again as she now felt him rub his thick cock up and down her tingling sex a few times, triggering yet more clit excitement!!

She pushed her legs out as wide as her panties would stretch, desperate to make it as easy as possible for him to penetrate her and when she groaned yet again as she finally felt him push up against her pink hole. And then, she let out a long sigh of appreciation as his cock forced open her entrance and began to slide, deliciously, inside!

He too, losing some of his professionalism, gasped in delight as he felt her tight vagina wrap itself around his meaty member and rub up sensuously against it as it plunged deeper and deeper into her hotness!

She'd lost herself in the waves of pleasure radiating out from between her legs as his impressive length totally occupied her and closed her eyes tight shut as she waited, impatiently, for him to fuck her!

Then she groaned again as he started to move, sliding nearly all the way back out before thrusting hard forward and taking her breath away! And it didn't take him long to settle into a mind-blowing rhythm of long steady thrusts as he pressed her hard into the desk, and made her sensitive nipples add to her delight as they dragged back and forth over the leather top!

She was 'ooooohing' and 'aaaaaahing' continuously again as the tense, sexual excitement that his remorseless fucking was generating built her arousal levels up to almost unbearable levels. Her sole focus of thought had narrowed to the sensational feeling between her legs as he just went on and on thrusting, varying the speed and depth from time to time until she could think of nothing but the pleasure she was 'suffering'!

It was even better than the fantasy sex she'd had with him so often before!

Nicki's strained face was eventually set in a grimace and she'd totally lost track of time as he went on and on and on, taking full advantage of his 'Unlimited' time-span like a well oiled machine, and forcing her ever nearer that point of blessed relief that she'd come to want so desperately, teetering on the edge of some gigantic orgasm.

"Now, now.... " she gasped to herself deliriously, " I'm so, soooooo CLOSE!!!"

But then, totally out of the blue, she felt his hands leave her waist, and he just pulled his meaty hardness out of her and walked around the desk!

She groaned in disappointment as she felt the impending climax starting to slip away, out of her control. This couldn't be happening?!!

"What...............?" she finally moaned, still bent over the desk, feeling disappointed and exhausted as she looked up and saw him press a button on his desk intercom.

"Okay, you can come in now," he said into the machine, "....she's ready for you."

"What??" she repeated, mystified.

---------------------------------------------------------------

4. A Lot More Unexpected Punishment

"You surely must know what the 'MTOPT' meant........ Male Teachers Option?"

She hadn't as it happened, and it took a while for the words to sink in, especially as her gaze was now focussed on his big erection, glistening with her juices, and now swaying just a few inches from her head!

Then she heard the door open, and cheerful voices heralded the arrival of more people into the headmasters study!

Quickly her head snapped round.

"Ohhhhh my..........!" she gasped at what she saw.

It was bunch of ten or twelve men of mixed ages, all with a few things in common. One, they were all her teachers, two, they were all naked and three, they were all sporting seriously big erections!

"Good turnout Miss Lawrence, and there'd have been more if schedules had permitted! I can see that you're a popular student!"

Nicki looked up into the headmasters eyes in trepidation. Surely he wasn't going to let them all fuck her as well??!!

"Not to worry dear, I'll only let them have four or five minutes each," he said helpfully with a paternal smile, ".....meanwhile......." he added casually as he eased his glistening penis up to her lips.

Instinctively, she opened her mouth and started to kiss it's hardness, enjoying the mixed taste of his salty sweat and her musky pussy juices as she licked along it's whole length. Then she worked her way back again, making him sigh and then groan as she licked and kissed her way back to its throbbing tip and the wrapping her lips around it as she sucked it into her mouth and let her tongue work sensuously on it.

It was a sexy distraction for both of them, but then Nicki finally heard someone say 'Ready' from behind and she had to let him go and look around again.

It was a surreal sight.

She was still bent over the desk, her grey skirt ruffled up around her waist. The men, as all good teachers should, had now sorted themselves out into an orderly queue behind her upturned buttocks, all seemingly staring appreciatively at her bare bum, still slightly red after the spanking, and her sexy, juicy slit!

At the front was her History teacher, Mr Wadkins, a squat, rather rotund man with a trimmed little beard, thinning hair and stocky legs. His chest was covered in a matt of black hair as was his ample pubic bush. It was the thick, stubby cock standing out from it that had really grabbed her attention though! It wasn't particularly long, but that impressive girth was positively disturbing. Could her poor pussy really stretch around it she wondered in bewilderment?!!

She was soon to find out as he stepped purposefully forward and she gasped as she felt his hands on her bare hips as he steadied himself and eased the stubby, bulbous head right up to her defenceless, peachy lips.

"Lovely pussy Nicki," he said politely with a wide smile.

"Ohhhhhhhh.....Myyyyyyyyy....GOD!" she responded as she felt him press forward and begin to force open her defences.

She would have repeated the exclamation if she hadn't tightly closed her eyes and concentrated her thoughts on the incredulous feelings of her pussy stretching wider and wider to accommodate him and then she groaned out loud, partly in relief, partly in excitement as she felt him push deeper and deeper into her hot depths!!

She was still busy congratulating her pussy on it's incredible flexibility when her eyes finally opened and her mouth went into a round 'O' as he immediately began to fuck, sliding back and forth steadily and triggering a continuous stream of hot feelings from all over her throbbing sex.

The headmaster had taken advantage of her open-mouthed expression of wonder to re-introduce his own erection, and for the next few minutes she was busy with cocks inserted at both ends! It was hard to know what to concentrate on!

But the steady thrusting of Mr Wadkins thick monster up and down her stretched and tight love canal and the resulting sweet sensations rocketing around her pussy was soon rekindling her thoughts of a climax as her arousal levels began to soar and soar again!

"One minute left" warned the Headmaster.

Christ she thought deliriously, he really is going time them!

But that thought was almost immediately replaced by a gasp of wonder as her teacher began to fuck her like a machine! Fast, short, hard thrusts that made her toes curl as she was pushed closer and closer to that big, illusive orgasm.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers