A Risk has Consequences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she heard a cry, she thought for a moment that it was from her own lips as she came on the end of his thick manhood, but it wasn't! She was wiggling her hips, trying hard to get herself off when she felt him stiffen even more inside her and moments later, with one final deep thrust his cock was spewing out his hot seed deep inside her throbbing vagina. It was a good, warm feeling, but she couldn't help but groan in disappointment as she felt her own climax begin to recede once again

"Well done Mr Wadkins, that's got her going nicely again....." said the Head as she felt her waist released and his thick cock, reluctantly for them both, slide out of her pulsing nest, "...............Next up Mr Julian..... and err Nicki... let's not forget......."

It was difficult to ignore as he thrust his cock back into her mouth again!

She didn't get a chance to look at her Physics teacher as he approached, the headmaster having decided to fuck her mouth properly this time, but somehow she knew what to expect. He was a tall, red haired, thin man. Youngish and full of energy, he always seemed to be on the move in the classroom. She quite liked him. She was hoping that she'd like his cock too!

As her tongue wrapped itself around the big cock in her mouth again, she was waiting in anticipation of the next fuck. It was amazing how quickly her mind had become obsessed with having her throbbing vagina filled again!

Sure enough, Mr Julian wasted no time at all and she felt his cock head pushing past her swollen labia and up against her juicy pink hole even before his hands had reached her waist. She gasped as he entered her and then wasted no time and proceeded to drive enthusiastically and deeply inside her to reignite the little bonfire between her legs! She groaned and then gasped out loud as he forced her hard into the desk and his balls bounced off her sex. She could feel that this was a more conventionally sized prick than the last monster, but God did it feel good!

And as was his energetic nature she immediately felt him start to pound her against the desk. Fast, hard, deep thrusts that soon had her senses reeling. She just had to come this time she thought dizzily as he powered away inside her love box triggering mountains of pleasure.

"Woweee....Fantastic....." she heard him gasp as he gripped her hard, pulling her back into his driving cock, "........I've wanted to do this to her for ages!"

'Really,' she thought deliriously, "......if only you'd told me!!'

But it was too good to last. He'd only been fucking her for two or three minutes when she heard him grunt and gargle behind her, his thrusts getting irregular as he struggled to control himself, but the way that her tight vagina was gripping his rampant member was just too much and with a groan, she felt his cock start to jerk inside her as he added jets of his hot cum to the little lake that his predecessor had just created! Too soon, though.... much too soon for her!

"Well done Mr Julian, she obviously suffered there...........Next!" the Headmaster said, allowing Nicki a little respite from his face fucking and allowing her to look warily backwards this time to see who would be next to fill her pussy. She was shocked........ there still seemed to be so many rampant cocks on display.

"Oh No!" she whispered to herself as she saw who was coming forward to take his place, "........not 'Pervy Penrice', surely.....".

--------------------------------------------------------------

5. Nicki Re-assesses Mr Penrice

It was her Biology teacher, and she didn't really like him at all. None of the girls did. He always looked at them in class as though they were half naked and he wasn't averse to a quick pat on the bum, or breast, if any happened to be in range!

He was a shortish middle-aged man, with a round face and glasses, but he obviously kept himself trim, with little fat and well developed muscles. It wasn't the only well developed part of him.

"Oh No!" she repeated louder as her eyes focussed on his meaty manhood, ".....that's not possible!"

His cock was getting close to its target and at least it wasn't as thick as Wadkins she thought in relief, but her eyes were like saucers as she took in its length. It must have been a good eight or nine inches. Unbelievable! Where had he kept that monster hidden and, more importantly, how could she possibly accommodate it!!?

She wriggled her bum away from it as it approached, but his strong hands soon had her steadied against the desk and then she gasped yet again as she felt it push inside her throbbing entrance. She was so wet with her own juices and leaking cum now that there was no resistance as he started to drive deeper into her welcoming hotness!

She had her eyes tight shut as he kept plunging into her, deeper and deeper, further that she'd ever felt anything go inside her, and that included a beast of a dildo that her friends sometimes played with! Finally she let out a long sigh of relief as he bottomed out right up against her cervix. Amazed that she'd managed to take it all in, she was finally able to enjoy the heady feeling of being totally, totally filled with meaty cock! Maybe it had surprised her teacher too because 'Pervy' paused there for a long few seconds, breathing deeply and enjoying the way that her vagina gently squeezed his manhood.

Nicki was looking up at the Headmaster, shaking her head slightly in disbelief when she finally felt him move, withdrawing teasingly slowly until nearly out of her love hole before driving firmly, but slowly back in to fill her up again. She wanted to hate it, but the way that her vagina reacted was just magical!

He repeated the process half a dozen times as her sighs and moans of appreciation got louder and then settled into a faster, steady rhythm with shorter pull backs, that was soon taking her breath away. Her arousal levels were raising quickly again and suddenly she was thinking that she didn't hate him so much anymore as the fire in her pussy suddenly became an inferno!

Much as she hated to admit it, Mr Penrice seemed to be skilled at fucking, varying his speed and action in ways that were generating unexpected peaks of sexual excitement and pleasure and with his added length, he was hitting spots in her vagina that rarely got turned on! He was soon literally playing her like a musical instrument and she was unable to control the way that her body simply delighted in response. Not, as the sexual excitement built up remorselessly throughout her lithe body, that she actually wanted to control it anymore!

She'd pretty much lost control of her breathing, gasping in short breaths in between moans and sighs as he just seemed to go on and on and on! No change to the continuous stimulation of her vagina, no breaks, no relief from the tension building in every sinew of her body!!

Amazingly, she eventually felt herself on the edge of a big orgasm yet again and she was so desperate to come this time that she tried to slide a hand under her body to get at her tingling clit.

To her annoyance, the Headmaster restrained her though, pulling her hand back so that it could caress his big cock instead.

"Careful Mr Penrice......she's getting very close and we don't want to......"

Nicki couldn't believe it. They were deliberately stopping her climax as part of the punishment! How monstrously unfair!!

'Pervy Penrice' had other ideas though, and quickly upped the pace!

"Aaaaaaah" she responded as his deep penetrations took her to even higher states of arousal, her whole body full of intolerable sexual tension. She was so, so close to coming, but was scared that it would be somehow snatched away again!

This time it wasn't!

Somehow, he altered his angle of attack, hitting new areas of her vagina and suddenly she found herself overwhelmed by a whole new tsunami of powerful sensations that sent her straight over the edge, spinning into a long, deep and wonderful climax. Fireworks burst in her brain and she arched her back as the delicious relief giving convulsions radiated out from around her throbbing, totally impaled pussy!!

"Oh My..............Yesssssssssssss!"

"Mmmmmm..... very nice Nicki" he gasped as he felt her spasm around his tightly gripped member, "....my turn now I think!"

She was still spinning around in orbit after that fantastic orgasm when he started to fuck her again, quick, deep thrusts that soon brought on his own peak of excitement, and his buttocks finally clenched as he sent yet another stream of hot cum, deep inter her inner warmth!!

The Headmaster wasn't impressed.

"Mr Penrice, you did that on purpose........we'll discuss it later" he snapped as the grinning teacher finally pulled out his limp penis, covered in Nicki's glistening cum juices.

The girl in question was still dreamily recovering from her sexual high when he turned to her, gaining her attention by slapping his big erection across her cheeks a couple of times!

"That's not good enough Miss Lawrence! Miss Higgins didn't send you down here for punishment just so that you could enjoy yourself you know!!"

Nicki was too far gone to respond, but she'd decided never to call Mr Penrice pervy again! With a prick like that the girls would definitely have to come up with a new nickname for him!

-----------------------------------------------------------

6. The Teachers Take Their Turns

"Okay, let's get on Gentleman, time's pressing, " he said to the other teachers, ".....and we'll add 'EBS' on my instruction in future! Now get on please....next one up!"

Nicki was still struggling to come back to reality. What the hell did 'EBS' mean, and how many more of them were left? She'd lost count!!

But her thoughts were interrupted by a new pair of hands on her hips, and a new bulbous head forcing its way into her still throbbing love canal. She didn't look around, partly because the Headmaster had fed his erection into her mouth again, but partly because it didn't really matter. They were all going to have her at one time or another, so she'd decided to just ride each new prick as best she could and let them fuck her into another dreamy state of sexual release. If she could get away with it. So she decided to play a game, guessing who each teacher might be just from the shaped and feel of their cocks inside her!

After two or three more fairly standard fucks, she'd reached that level of arousal that meant another big release was imminent. Fantastic she thought. Stuff the Headmaster, stuff Miss Higgins.... she was going to come again!

She was wriggling her bum around her pussy's current occupant to increase the stimulation around his regular thrusting when, just as she was about to surrender herself to another big orgasm she heard the Headmaster say something and then felt a sharp burst of pain across each of her buttocks!!

She cried out, not from pleasure this time, but from shock and pain. The two sharp smacks that the teacher had given was enough to quell her arousal though and her much sought after second climax receded into the distance, just as the teacher who'd marked her bum so sharply came inside her with a final mighty heave and deposited another load of hot seed inside her! She couldn't understand where it was all going?

She glare back at the Headmaster though. Now she knew what 'EBS' meant - Extra Bum Smacks!

He just smiled back and waved the next man in and as the pain in her bum dissipated, Nicki had to get used to yet another biggish feeling prick forcing itself in and down her tingling, hot cavern! Jeeeesus she thought in dismay, how many more?! Her spread legs were starting to tire and her poor, bare breasts had been rubbing back and forth across the desks leather surface with each big thrust for so, so long!

The answer was quite a few though, and she just had to 'suffer' the regular pounding between her legs for longer, interspaced with regular face fucks from the Headmaster, which inevitably built up her arousal to danger levels until she got another couple of sharp bum slaps to calm her down again!

It got to the stage where she was gasping, breathing erratically and moaning almost continuously as the powerful sexual emotions running though her and the delicious pleasure almost overwhelmed her weary brain! She couldn't quite believe it when, after another load of hot sperm had been ejaculated into her from behind, the Headmaster finally extracted the head of his throbbing cock from her tired mouth and announced that they were 'nearly' done.

She collapsed onto the desk, still breathing hard, feeling strangely empty without a big cock ploughing its way up and down her cunt.

------------------------------------------------

7. A Big Finale - Literally

"Well done Miss Lawrence, just the one left now" said the Headmaster encouragingly, "....... but I think that we'll re-arrange things for the 'finale', so that you have a better view!"

She was slow to process his words, and what the hell did he mean by 'better view'?

She soon felt helping hands lifting her upright as the teachers gathered round to help.

She looked around at all their nakedness in confusion and then dismay. One or two of them were clearly ready for another go!

The Headmaster had noticed her look of concern, "It's okay Miss Lawrence, they only get to have you the once in this punishment....... but if you want to enter into some private arrangements with any of them I'm sure that they can find a free period here and there to satisfy you."

'What.......Really?....' she almost gasped and then thought back to where some of her class colleagues would sometimes disappear mysteriously for an hour or so after they'd undergone 'punishments'. So that was what was going on!!

She was too tired to think about it, but she'd already noticed that her mind hadn't rejected the idea out of hand. Maybe a future re-acquaintance with Mr Penrice's long dick wouldn't be completely out of order!

She didn't have time to think about this school revelation anymore though as the helping hands backed her away from the desk. Some of the hands seemed just as content caressing her bare flesh as repositioning her though! And as she looked down, she noted in horror quite a big pool of gooey white cum on the carpet, just underneath where her pussy had been getting pounded.

'So that's where it all went...... ' she thought in dismay, '.....God, there's so much of it! I hope they don't expect me to clean it up!'

At this point things happened fast though.

Someone had grabbed hold of her panties, still wrapped around her lower thighs and dragged them down and off her. Then, lots of other hands turned her around and lifted her up.

It was surreal, she seemed to be floating backwards over the floor until she was finally laid down on the desk again, this time face up with her pussy just over the edge. More 'helping hands' rearranged her clothing so that her unbuttoned shirt was gaping open again, her pert breasts and erect nipples on full display and then her pleated skirt was dragged up and ruffled around her waist again so that her cute pussy and dripping, vulnerable slit could be admired as well. And they were!

"Wow, fantastic tits!"

"A lovely looking handful I'd say!"

"And look at those nips......I'll swear they're an inch long!"

"Sexy snatch as well.... look at that beautifully trimmed black thatch!"

"And look inside her slit, that pink hole is so inviting!"

"And her clit looks nearly as big as her nips!!"

"She definitely looks incredibly fuckable don't you think?"

There was general agreement on the last point!

Nicki just rolled her eyes. Men!

Mr James was still directing things though.

"Right you two - a leg each please"

"Hey!" gasped Nicki as two of the teachers bent down, took a white stockinged ankle each and lifted her legs up high. Then they pulled them apart, leaving her legs wide spread and her pink hole completely open over the desk edge.

"Now then Coach Slammer," where are you, you're the last man in.... literally!" he chuckled at his own joke.

Nicki had levered herself up on her elbows and was looking down her body, over her pointy breasts and dark thatch and between her widespread legs to see what was happening. What was happening was that Coach Slammer, her PE teacher, was turning round a few yards away after he'd been chatting to Mr Penrice of all people.

When she'd heard his name she'd been quite pleased. After the Headmaster, he was the one of her teachers who she'd most fancied having a bedroom session with. Sandy haired, he was only in his mid thirties, stood tall and well built with powerful legs, muscular frame and tight abs. She'd also expected him to have respectable dick!

"Oh My God..... Nooooooo.... I can't!" she gasped in horror, eyes wide as she saw him approaching.

His erection was more than just respectable! It seemed to combine all of Mr Adkin's ridiculously thick girth and Mr Penrice's long length. It was a real monster!!

As he positioned himself between her outspread legs he smiled at her concerned look.

"Not to worry Nicki, your cunt's been stretched in so many ways over the last hour, I'm sure that you'll manage this one easily!"

Nicki wasn't at all so sure and she tensed her buttocks hard as he pushed the thick, throbbing head up against her throbbing pink hole. Fortunately it was still gaping a little after its last 'customer' and she was still leaking a copious amount of juices and cum so was incredibly well lubricated. But her eyes were still as wide as saucers and she held her breath as he pressed forward, grasping her hips to position her.

"Oh Jeeeeeeesus!" she gasped as she felt her poor vagina open up and start to stretch around him. Somehow it did, but she was sure that she couldn't possibly take anymore! And then the rock hard rod was easing its way slowly down her love canal triggering a new, wild burst of sexual excitement out of her pussy.

After what seemed like an age of slow, delicious progress, he finally came to a stop, balls up against her bum, cock head in as far as she could manage. It was the perfect fit!!

With a long slow sigh, she finally let out the air that had been trapped inside her as her pussy tried to relax around this big, forceful intruder!

"Oh My God...... Jeesus, but that's big," she finally gasped in relief and some pleasure at having accommodated him!

"All compliments gratefully accepted, " smiled the Coach, ".... and may I say how gorgeous your cunt feels gripping me so tightly!

She smiled back at him over her breasts. How surreally polite this all was she thought shaking her head a little. The Headmaster hadn't finished though. He was behind her now, and reached down to tilt her head back his way which made it even more surreal, talking to an upside down man!

"Now, just before Coach Slammer fucks you senseless with that big tool of his Miss Lawrence, you need to remember that if you 'Come' and exhibit enjoyment, I'll have to cancel this and put you on 'detention' later today. It will be a repeat of this punishment, but I imagine that more of your teachers will be available to help! In fact I was talking to Miss Jennings, your art teacher, earlier and she was telling me about this new strap-on dildo that she'd obtained. She's just dying to try it out on someone!"

Nicki couldn't believe that she's heard right. That's all she'd need. More male teachers and then the women with big strap-ons! For a moment she visualised a naked Miss Jennings, tall and aristocratic looking, with a large black dildo sprouting from between her thin legs. Or would it be pink, or purple or....? Not that the colour really mattered if it was planted inside her poor vagina though!! And, looking around she could see that quite a few of her male teachers were nodding appreciatively.