A Risk has Consequences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly a lot of them would very much like to 'start again' and fuck her a second time!

This was going to need some serious self-control, but did she have any left?!

"What...... no...surely...........aaaaaaaahh!" she responded, but then broke off as the redoubtable Coach Slammer started to move inside her!

To be fair to the Coach, he did start off quite gently, but then quickly picked up pace. Nicki's eyes had gone into 'saucer mode' and her head had dropped back onto the desk as she struggled to cope with the influx of hot sensations that his big cock was generating as it slid over her taut inner walls. Instantly she knew that this man could soon take her to a much desirde climax. Her pussy was already pulsing with pleasure at the thought. But that meant................

She was soon moaning softly as she tried hard to stay in control, her eyes shut, her head twisting from side to side, and her arousal levels were suddenly enhanced even more as some of the teachers took the opportunity to lean over her and fondle her breasts, playing teasingly with her hard nips.

There was no escape from the fucking either, impaled as she was on his meaty manhood, and with her legs being held apart by strong, willing hands!

Dreamily she wondered, as the pounding between her legs continued relentlessly, whether he really could fuck her senseless. Was that possible? The way that her body was tightening up with uncontrollable excitement, it seemed a likely prospect! And another big orgasm seemed to be just round the corner as the simultaneous stimulation of so many hot, erogenous zones gathered pace.

She didn't think that she could stop it. Mostly, she didn't want to stop it either!!

Even if that meant suffering this whole sexual punishment sexual ordeal a second time? Oh God, she just couldn't handle it!

But just when she'd reconciled herself to the inevitable, gasping at the ceaseless pleasure washing around her body from the Coach's monumental fucking, something else intruded into her dizzy thoughts!

It sounded like a bell ringing. A very loud bell ringing! She was half dazed from the long, sexual torment though, but she really couldn't understand what it was doing in the Headmaster's office though!

As if from far away she heard the Headmaster shout "Fire Bell! Positions Gentlemen."

Then there was a commotion as people rushed around her and, more seriously, she groaned out loud as that meaty monster that had stretched her so much and driven her to the brink of another big orgasm was withdrawn.

"No.....please....come back," she moaned, desperate to have her throbbing vagina filled and fucked some more!

She was twisting around on the desk, her legs dangling over the edge but everyone seemed to have disappeared. What??

And the fire alarm bell seemed to be going off right next to her head! Ouch!!

How annoying, she thought angrily!

Instinctively she twisted round and thrashed out an arm to deal with it, her body still on fire, still unable to believe that she hadn't managed to come!

------------------------------------------

8. Reality Intrudes

That's when she finally opened her eyes.

That's when she suddenly realised that she wasn't a student in the Headmaster's room getting sex-punished anymore, she was lying sprawled out on her comfy bed in her large, distinctly female, but adult apartment!

She finally managed to get hold of her phone from the bedside table and turned off the morning alarm before looking dizzily around at her wrecked bed, sheets everywhere.

"Oh, but that was such a realistic dream!" she gasped to herself as one hand drifted instinctively inside her nightshirt to her breasts and felt the hard, erect nipples and the other slipped into her matching cream night shorts and she groaned as she felt how wet with desire she'd got!

Her nightshirt top was ruffled up around her neck, so she quickly dragged it down to cover herself as she waited for her breathing and heart rate to settle down!

"God Nicki! For a responsible, mid-thirties financial fund-manager, you do seem to like behaving like a teenager at times! Get yourself up girl!!" she whispered to herself ruefully, still breathing hard!

She knew why she'd been dreaming though. There was a big event going on at work today that she'd been worrying about when she went to sleep, so that had probably triggered the nightmare. Well, not exactly a 'nightmare' she thought to herself with a secret smile!

It was annoying, and troubling. She was still feeling so incredibly horny! There was a persistent throbbing between her legs and her nipples were tingling like mad. She just couldn't stop one hand slipping under her cream nightshirt again to caress her taut breasts, whilst the other slipped back, inside her loose, matching shorts to lightly rub and cup her dripping sex! Her body writhed at the electric sensations that ran through her. Her nipples really were rock hard and bigger than she could ever remember, and she was so wet down below that she realised, shakily, that something would have to be done!

She twisted around and drew open the top drawer in her bedside table. It was her panties drawer and was full of delicate, feminine wisps of clothing, none of which would have been classed as acceptable in her school days she chuckled, but now she was old enough to dress as sexily as she wanted, and wearing thin, lacy and sometimes transparent items around her pussy mound was an indulgence that she enjoyed hugely!

Panties weren't what she was looking for though! Eventually she let out a grunt of success as her fingers wrapped themselves around their real target and drew it out.

"Aaaaaaaaah.....perfect, " she sighed as she looked lovingly at the golden vibrator nestling between her fingers. It wasn't huge, just six inches or so but, given her status as a successful fund manager for whom money wasn't much of a problem, it was a top of the range model that had vibrator settings of almost unbearable power! Just what she needed!!

Having given in to the sexual cravings of her body she quickly got down to business. She lifted her nightshirt up and dragged it off, her pert breasts joggling jauntily. Her shorts were almost down by her ankles, and she tried to kick them off, but with no success. She wasn't going to waste time on them though and just lay back on one elbow, as she spread her knees wide and opened up her slit and engorged labia for attention.

She groaned slightly as she switched on the machine, just using the setting that triggered the top end of the golden wand. It was shaped into a blunt, missile nose cone, just the right size for exploring between the inner folds of her slit, and then the supersensitive skin around her erect clit!

Initially she couldn't resist running it up against her nipples though, and her head rocked back as the powerful vibrations hit each nipple in turn, swamping her with intense pleasure signals and really getting the fire between her legs going as she anticipated what the golden tormentor would do down there!

"Oh my God!" she gasped as the electric sensations washed around her body......this isn't going to take long!!" "

It didn't.

She quickly moved the vibrator downwards, watching deliriously as she pushed the powerful pulsing tip up and down her slit, before sliding it inside.

"Oooooh that's good!" she gasped as she let it roam teasingly around her inner folds, and then down against her throbbing pink hole. The sweet sensations quickly building her arousal levels up to climactic proportions. She knew from experience that a big orgasm was just around the corner, probably from a soon as she let the buzzing vibrator tough her clit!!

She knew that she didn't have much time before she needed to get ready for work, but she was also desperate to keep that tight, sexually charged feeling inside her body for as long as possible. It was a dilemma of major proportions. She solved it for a little while by lifting up her right leg, letting her right hand with the vibrator slide round it so that it was in position to push up against her juicy pink hole again. This time it was aimed right for her vagina. Ready to penetrate!!

She grinned as she changed the settings so that the whole length of the golden vibrator was now buzzing, pushed it up against her hole which was so well lubricated that it required little effort to open for the tormentor and then she was sucking in quick breaths as she felt it slide into her vagina and bury itself deep inside her oily hotness! It was soon buzzing away merrily inside her and triggering an almost overwhelming new burst of pleasure as every part of her inner, tight walls seemed to respond ecstatically to the high frequency vibrations!

She pulled her knees together and rocked on the bed as her whole pussy seemed to dissolve into quivering excitement!

"Need to come.....need to come.... need to come.....!!" she kept repeating to herself.

But she still wasn't quite there yet! She wanted more!!

Gripping the base of the vibrator, she sucked in a long, deep breath and shut her eyes tightly as she started to move it. Back and forth, slowly to start with and then faster and harder as she got into a good fucking rhythm! The almost continuous waves of pleasure radiating out from her pussy triggered by the delightful vibrations and fucking was so, so incredibly good that she wanted to freeze time and just lap it up forever!

Eventually, though she could control the approaching climax no longer, but she wasn't done yet and she moaned as she pulled the vibrator out of her hot snatch, and settled the tingling head right up against her pulsating clit.

That did the trick all right!!

"Oh yes..... " she gasped, her voice quickly changing into a long cry of ecstatic satisfaction, "......... ohhhhh......Fucking.......YEEESSSSS"

She collapsed back onto the bed as that big, illusive orgasm finally took her, the sweet convulsions rippling out from between her legs and spreading like a relief giving tidal wave right round her tense body!

Her breathing was ragged for many minutes as she lay back, sightlessly staring at the ceiling, legs splayed out, brain still seeing fireworks as the intolerable sexual tension finally seeped out of her.

"Wow...... I certainly needed that!" she gasped to herself as she finally levered herself up and switched off the vibrator.

She was troubled by something else though. The image that her mind had locked onto when the climax hit was someone she knew. The face also looked distinctly like the Headmaster of her 'dream school'!

It had been James that she'd focussed on. The very attractive, rich and desirable man that had been instrumental in pulling together her 'special fund'. The one that paid her so much money. The one with the dodgy penalty clause though that she would have to try and deal with at work today.

It wasn't the first time that she'd fantasized about sex with this man. But, hard as she'd tried, he'd so far resisted her attempts to get him in bed!

Maybe that was about to change though she thought wistfully.

Anyway, time to move on she thought as she swung her lithe legs off the bed, finally dragging off her shorts and set off towards her bathroom. A long hot shower was now a 'must'!!

----------------------------------------------

9. Breakfast Musings

Later, she was sat at her breakfast table feeling a good deal cleaner and a good deal calmer. The hot filter coffee in her hand was probably helping as well. It definitely smelled good!

She glanced at herself in a mirror. She'd brushed her long, raven black hair into a shiny mane running down her back. She was planning to put it into a 'pony' before going into work, but just now she wanted to let it feel free. Her slightly narrow face had been carefully, but subtly made up. Gaudy red lips, heavy mascara and layers of make-up didn't always go down well in the Financial Services Industry, so she'd stuck with a subtly shaded violet lipstick, shortish black lashes and very light shading around her bright hazel eyes.

She'd already checked her social media (well, who wouldn't?) and was just scanning through the morning business programmes to see if anything had come up that might affect her investments and she frowned slightly as she saw little, if anything, to encourage her. The markets were definitely not treating her well at the moment!

It brought her mind back to her current problems, and how she'd got into them!

'Damn! Why did I ever get involved with it?!' she thought in irritation. She was a person who liked to be in control, and just now, in this particular case, she could see that control slipping inexorably away!

Of course, she knew why she'd agreed to set up this 'Special' Investment Fund. She enjoyed taking risks, and this one had arisen out of a competitive conversation with an investor she'd met, and taken quite a fancy to, almost 18 months ago. She'd never married, maybe a little too career focussed she thought sometimes, but hey, she was happy having many and varied casual affairs, so why worry!

And this guy fitted her bill perfectly!!

James was an attractive looking, sandy haired man about her own age. He'd been cradling a whisky at a Financial Fundraisers Event that she'd attended across town. Networking was important in her job and new clients like gold dust, so she'd been wearing a tight, form fitting black dress that showed a decent hint of cleavage and ran down to mid thigh, a short slit showing off her good legs! She'd had a few glasses of wine by the time that she'd sat down next to him and 'allowed' him to chat her up, but, after they'd been talking quite nicely for a while, it wasn't the booze that made her rise, eventually, to his bait. It was her natural response to being told that 'no woman would do that'!

"Are you kidding?!" she'd responded to his idea for a new type of fund, concentrating on some high risk options, but with a very high management fee as a reward (more than five times her normal rate!)

".......of course a woman could do it! I could anyway!!............. But you'd never get investors to go for it......too risky," she'd added thoughtfully

"You're very confident..." he'd said slyly, ".......confident enough I wonder?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm sure that I could get a group of high rollers together if there's an attractive enough performance penalty clause."

She'd known that that would be what would happen if the fund failed to meet pre-defined growth targets, and she knew that her company was pretty risk averse when it came to those.

"Mmmm, I'm not sure I'd be able to swing any big penalty payments," she'd added doubtfully.

"Hey...what happened to all that confidence!?"

"Oh, I've no doubt that I can hit the targets," she'd laughed imperiously, gazing deeply into his warm, light brown eyes, "......... but, as I said, I don't think my firm will go for big financial penalties."

He'd laughed too, still smiling a little too smugly she'd though latert, "Well...... maybe the penalties needn't be all financial.... at least not excessively!" he'd added after a moment's thought.

"I don't understand," she'd responded, mystified, but keen not to lose out on a potentially beddable client.

Then he'd looked deep into her eyes, almost taunting her, "Well, I was talking to one or two guys earlier about this and one of them said how they'd fantasized about taking a risk on a fund with an attractive manager where they would get to make love to her if she failed to 'perform'."

Her eyes had widened at the absurd thought. Her mouth opened but before she could speak, he'd continued.

"So, you're definitely attractive......... really attractive!......and you did say how confident you were about doing this sort of stuff.... so you're never likely to fail a target.... and look at the potential returns you'd get!"

She'd still been trying to process this, and maybe the wine had loosened her up a bit too much, so when he'd added a little wistfully, ".........but if you really don't think that you can hit those targets....."

"Of course I can!" she'd snapped impatiently.

But before she'd been able to get out a 'But....' he'd reached over and shaken her hand, "That's fantastic Nicki, I'll go get some of the others over!"

So, somehow, she'd been drawn into this fantastic scheme. She'd met about a dozen guys that James brought over that evening, mostly youngish like themselves with just a couple of older guys too. They all seemed extremely wealthy and quite happy to risk significant sums on the venture. She'd been able to tell from their looks that they were quite happy to take any returns that she could create, but equally happy to take her too if things went wrong!

Eventually James, acting as her adviser (and pimp maybe), she wasn't sure which, had got the number up to a round twenty and they'd all agreed to close the account at that level. That had given her plenty of money to play with, literally! And also, though she didn't want to dwell on it, a manageable situation she'd thought if the penalty clause really did kick in, not that she'd ever expected that to happen!!

But that had been nearly 18 months ago now, and she'd mostly outperformed even her own expectations!

It had confirmed how good she really was she thought happily. The money had literally been rolling in and because of the way the deal was structured, the firm taking a relatively small flat fee, lots of it went straight to her!

Of course, all that was in the past, and today she was going to have to face her Special Fund Investors at another Quarterly Review, one where the news that she would be giving wasn't quite so good. One where that damned 'Penalty Clause' might come into play unless she could come up with some good ideas to offer as alternatives! Not that she was short of ideas, but still, it was a tough one to fend-off, and the thought of having sex with twenty men was pretty daunting. But was it impossible? She wasn't quite sure!!

But surely, even if the worst came to be, they wouldn't all just fuck her in the conference room?! That would be ridiculous and surely they were more adult than that?!!

--------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued