A Risk has Consequences Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't quite work out whether fucking only sixteen fit young men instead of twenty counted as much of a victory, but before she could respond James was up on his feet and waving the four 'takers' forward and towards the door.

"Okay guys, I'll get that new arrangement included in the minutes," he said as he shepherded them to the door, "....but I'm sure that you'll appreciate that the rest of us now need a bit of privacy!"

Niiki watched them leave, still feeling a bit stunned, noting that they were four of the older guys who probably preferred the option of a private night in with her anyway!" She was also a bit nonplussed to see James follow them out. Now what was happening..... and what was she supposed to do?

Apart from start fucking them she thought in dismay.

But James was quickly back, and smiled at everyone lecherously as he closed the door, produced a key and proceeded to lock it.

"Thought you probably wouldn't want any of the other staff walking in Nicki...... especially when we all get busy!" he added as he walked back over to take his seat.

She had just thought of one last escape option though.

"Look guys, I'm sorry to say that the room is only booked for another thirty minutes..... I'm not sure that's really enough time.........maybe we should..."

"Oh, that's not a problem Nicki, " laughed James, "...... I had a word with your secretary while I was out and she's extended the booking to one-o'clock. Plenty of time for what we've got in mind don't you think?" he added to nods and general grunts of agreement around the table.

'Oh God Sharmi!' she thought in exasperation, 'sometime you're just way too helpful!'

Now what?!

It left her in a quandry, standing at the front on her own with sixteen pairs of men's lusty eyes looking expectantly at her.

"Maybe best if you start by unwrapping our 'present' a bit......" offered James helpfully!

14. Nicki 'Unwraps' the Present

She stood still for a moment or two longer, her breathing getting deeper, her pussy starting to seriously throb in anticipation. So this was it? No getting out of it now without totally trashing her reputation! It was obvious what they wanted so she finally took in a deep breath, swallowed and reached down to unbutton her dark blue suit jacket. Quickly, nervously, she shrugged it off her shoulders and turned to place it on the back of a spare chair.

"No need to rush..." smiled James, encouragingly.

'God, I'm going to kill him after this!' she thought angrily, despite having fantasized about him so erotically earlier!

But she took the hint and slowed down. She was used to giving presentations to large groups and knew that eye contact and a pleasant manner were essential, so she assumed that stripping couldn't be that different. She put on a fixed smile, and gazed around the room as her hand went to her waist, found her skirt side zipper and slowly pulled it down six or eight inches. She was quick to note that she certainly had their full attention now!

Feeling slightly giddy, she then wriggled her hips provocatively as she pushed the navy skirt over hips and down her legs, letting it fall slowly to the floor and then stepping out of it. There was a general intake of breath as the watchers saw her standing there with white hold-ups wrapped around her lithe legs, some bare thigh above and then the hem of her blouse which was just about, but not quite, covering the white vee of her panties!

Getting in the mood she slowly bent down, picked up the blue material and draped it over the back of the chair too.

Then she turned, smiling still and slid her hands up from her waist, suggestively over her firm bust and then to her throat where she began unbuttoning the crispy, white blouse.

It was weird. For some strange reason she actually seemed to be enjoying this teasing disrobe in front of her investors and found the subdued gasp of appreciation as her lacy white bra came into view distinctly arousing! It was half-cup, and uplifted her pert 34c's into a glorious cleavage. She suddenly speeded up and finished unbuttoning the blouse quickly, which immediately gaped open and gave the enraptured men a full frontal view of her beautiful body, clad only in her matching white bra, skimpy briefs and white stockings. There were one or two gasps from the audience. She smiled, secretly pleased at her power over them!

After a few minutes of letting them drink in her sensuous curves, she slipped off the blouse and added it to the pile on the chair, and then faced them again, pausing for a moment, suddenly nervous about baring anything else, not sure what to do next. Hesitantly she grimaced slightly as she reached up behind her back towards her bra fastening.

"Whoa....hold on a minute!" gasped James, finding his voice at last after being mesmerised by her sexy striptease.

"Maybe we should check out the goods before you go any further....what do you say guys?"

There was a murmured assent and then the sound of chairs scraping as some started to stand.

Nicki's eyes had widened in surprise, not expecting this. She suddenly felt like a rabbit caught in the headlights, but she watched James quickly stand and come over to her first with a sense of anticipation and relief. She wasn't sure which emotion was stronger as he placed a hand on her shoulder, flicked her ponytail to one side and whispered into her ear.

"Don't worry Nicki, the guys have promised to be gentle, and we want you to enjoy it as much as we do. God, but you're even more beautiful than I'd imagined, but let us take over now. Can I kiss you?"

This was all happening so fast. She couldn't think properly and Nicki suddenly realised that she'd stopped breathing! Then, with a long sigh she gave in to her inner desires and slowly breathed out deeply as she almost fell into his arms!

"Mmmmmmm!" she responded quickly.

He turned her head so that their eyes were staring deeply into each other and as he leaned forward, she found herself rising up to meet his lips with her own. It was a kiss that she'd dreamed about, and even in these circumstances, she closed her eyes and lost herself totally in the blissful moment. His hands soon started to wander across her bare skin though, but she didn't care, only sighing from the back of her throat as he cupped her breast and caressed it through the thin material of her bra, enjoying the delicious feel of her nipple harden in response to the intimate attention of his marauding fingers.

She would have been happy for the moment to last longer, much longer, but suddenly she gasped as she felt more hands starting trace their way around her body. She pulled back from James in alarm as she found that they'd been closely surrounded by the rest of group, all of whom were keen to caress her half nude body!

He gently pulled her back into him to resume the kiss,

"Don't worry, we all want to make this enjoyable for you....just let yourself go," he quietly commanded.

And she did, surrendering to his lips again, closing her eyes with a long sigh as her smooth white skin tingled under the warm attention of so many hands, gradually sliding and caressing their way remorselessly over more and more of her body! It may have been a little disconcerting at first, but she soon felt her breasts tauten and nipples harden yet more as they were fondled and her pussy was positively throbbing between her legs as she waited, in electric anticipation of the fingers, so may fingers, exploring there too!!

She didn't have long to wait.

Two pairs of hands seemed to have taken possession of her legs. Sliding up and down her calves to start with and then easing their way higher, over her smooth stockings, up her thighs until they met her stocking tops. She shivered as she felt them explore the bare skin above stockings, her pussy now throbbing even harder as they approached her most intimate area!

"Ohhhhhhhhh", she sighed into James's mouth as the searching fingers finally reached their goal and began to rub and caress her through her thin panties, sending an electric response running straight up and down her spine! Soon she just wanted them inside. Inside her panties and inside her vagina! She just knew that her pulsating slit was running with juices and ready for action!

But they just teased her for many minutes more, caressing all her erogenous zones through her underwear and sending her arousal levels rocketing. She wasn't sure how much more she could stand without climaxing.... and that she'd never expected!

"The guys want to take off your bra and panties I think, " he murmured into her ear, "..... that okay?"

"OH GOD YES!", she gasped, abandoning any attempt at self-control. She'd also abandoned the kiss, her arms wrapped tightly around James's head her face buried in his neck as she lost herself in the hot feelings washing all around her tingling body. She hadn't known what to expect when she'd surrendered herself to them, certainly she'd expected some sex, mechanical fucking maybe, but nothing as good as this!

There was a brief little cheer from the surrounding faces, and almost immediately she felt her delicate, white bra slacken as it was unfastened at the back, and then she gasped again as multiple hands seemed to take control of her released bare orbs, caressing, rubbing and teasing at her hard nipples and sending new explosions of pleasure rocketing around her taut body!

Almost at the same time she felt fingers slipping into the waistband of her panties and soon they had been dragged over hips, and were dropping smoothly down her lithe legs. She held her breath in glorious anticipation as she waited for the fingers to take possession of her bare pussy, gasping eventually as they started to wander over her tidy little bush and then groaning audibly as they started to work up, down and inside her slit. For a moment she thought her legs had given way as she experienced the sudden explosion of hot feelings radiating out form between her legs!

This more intimate teasing seemed to on and on. It was as if each man was taking it in turns to enjoy the feel of her breasts, perky nipples and then her pussy, sliding over her trimmed bush, exploring the hot, oily skin and folds inside her slit, giving her clit numerous little touches that were gradually driving her crazy!

But none of those questing digits entered her! She'd got to that stage of arousal where just about the only thing that she could think about was having her vagina occupied.....by almost anything!!

"Oh God, I'm so,so close..... DO SOMETHING" she whispered brokenly into James's ear as her sexually charged body felt ready to explode.

Then she did!

She wasn't sure how it had happened. It was almost like it had been planned! Amongst all the erotic touching, both her nipples were captured at the same time, squeezed and pulled, just as another couple of fingers got to work seriously this time on her throbbing, swollen clit!!

She went over the edge like an express train, crying out as the relief giving convulsions of the big orgasm rippled around her pussy and spread around her super taut body.

James hung onto her because her legs had more or less collapsed under her, although there were plenty of men closely surrounding the two of them to keep the semi-naked woman upright, grinning at each other, pleased at the effect of their combined accomplishment!

But now it was their turn for some attention!!

15. Nicki and James Prepare for the Main Event

After Nicki's breathing finally came under control, she looked around hazily at the crowd of her investors now standing back a little. They were largely looking rather wide eyed at her beautiful, statuesque figure. Previously they'd been a little too close to admire her properly, but now that they could drink in the elegant, almost nude woman, standing in front of them in just her sheer white hold-up stockings, well they could all agree, she looked just stunning!

James still had an arm around her shoulder, but none of them were looking at him!

Her long black hair was still tied back in the ponytail, but the loose strands around her face were slightly disarrayed. Her slim figure still had generous curves around her hips above long, lithe legs. Her generous breasts were taut, and a little red after lots of enthusiastic fondling, peaked by two dark, stubby nipples that were as erect as flagpoles! Lower down, her dark pubic hair was trimmed into a delicate diamond shape, the bottom of which sat just above her dark slit, in between engorged labia and glistening with her juices. There was no doubt in anyone's mind, least of all hers, just how aroused she'd become!

She was still not quite over her big climax. She'd come into work with the prospect of being fucked by at least some of her investors on her mind, but she hadn't expected to enjoy it particularly. Although she was still not unaware that not a single penis had entered her yet!

'But bring it on!' she found herself thinking amazingly!

Just what James seemed to be thinking too.

"Well, that was fun for starters Nicki..... and now for the, errr, main course I think..... shall we....?"

He smiled at her as he took her hand and she found herself being led to the bottom of the conference room break-out area, right up to the main black leather sofa. She was still in a bit of a daze after the big orgasm, so when he eased her down onto the cool, soft surface and then lay her down on it, she just complied.

"Hope you don't mind, but I've got an arrangement with the others to go first," he added, hands already undoing his belt.

Her eyes were like saucers as she watched him undress.

So this was it she thought hazily, but her body was still humming with arousal, and she'd already fantasized more than once about making love with this man. Even with a sea of male faces looking on she found it hard to believe, but it didn't actually feel so bad!

Her eyed widened even more and she gulped as he let his slacks drop and then eased out of his pants a very impressive looking erection. It was probably pretty normal really, but in her feverish mind it looked really big and long enough to make her pussy tingle at the thought of being penetrated by it! Clearly she wasn't the only one who's arousal levels were high!

She swallowed as she watched him climb onto the sofa, and ease apart her willing legs. It was hard to know whether to gaze into his eyes or the his swaying manhood as it approached her throbbing pussy! He raised one of her legs and rested it on top of the sofa back, her other dangling over the front and giving him a gorgeous view of her naked breasts, taut nipples, smooth belly, open slit and juicy, pink hole. It made him grunt and sigh in admiration, and obvious desire!

She was ready for him though, wanting him, shutting out everything from her mind other than his approaching big cock as she raised her head a little and looked, wide eyed, down her body and past her pointy breasts!

Then she gasped in surprise as his head suddenly dropped down between her legs, his mouth and lips taking possession of her throbbing pussy. And then, as his lips and tongue got to work, energetically exploring her slit, she was soon arching her hips into him to maximise the pleasure that this unexpected action was generating from her tingling pussy!

After he'd spent a few minutes enjoying her dark, musky sex and his tongue had explored every part of her hot slit, teasing at her vagina entrance and doing wonderful things to her stubby little love button, she groaned as his lips finally left her and James lifted his head.

"God...... but she tastes so, so good!" he announced to the excited audience.

She was too busy trying to handle the fire that he'd left raging between her legs to make any sort of comment though, and his head had soon dropped down again anyway. This time shuffling up so that he could lick and suckle at her straining nipples, sending new explosions of excitement radiating out from the erect, hard and now almost painfully sensitive nubs!

She shut her eyes again and soon she couldn't hold back her moans of pleasure, irrespective of who was listening!

When he finally stopped teasing her breasts, her whole body was on fire, full of tormenting sexual tension. She opened her eyes reluctantly, intending to focus on his big cock as he undoubtedly would be penetrating her next, but she got a big shock when she looked around and saw that most of the men had dropped their trousers now and she was surrounded by a diverse array of mostly erect penises! Everywhere she looked their seemed to be an impressive member, just waiting to occupy her throbbing pussy!

"Oh!" she gasped simply, somewhat overwhelmed! Could she really handle all of them?!

But then her attention was swiftly drawn back to the action between her splayed out legs as she felt something pressing up against her gaping sex!

By now James had manoeuvred his cock right up to her pink opening. She watched in awe as he rubbed it's big, bulbous pink head up and down her slit a few times, making her clit respond excitedly before easing it up against her pink hole and steadily pressing forward. Her vagina opened readily, already fully lubricated and she sucked in a quick breath as she felt him stretch her entrance and then begin to slide slowly, deliciously down her love channel!

"Oh yessssssss!" she sighed as her body responded to him

Her eyes were now fixed on his as he leaned above her, a slightly strained look on his face as he enjoyed the way that her vagina wrapped itself tightly around his invading member. They were both lost for a few minutes in mutual delight as they wallowed in the blissful feelings triggered by their joining!

When he finally stopped thrusting, his full length occupied her she gasped again at the sensation of being totally filled by his manly hardness. It had been a while since she'd had a man inside her, and the sensation was absolutely glorious!

"Ready?" he enquired politely, but superfluously given her current state of arousal!

"Oh fucking get on with it!!" she responded breathlessly, before adding a long "...aaaaaaahhh!" as he got going between her legs and started to fuck her, slowly at first but soon speeding up into a steady mind-blowing rhythm!

It wasn't long before her hips were thrusting back at him, maximising her pleasure as she moaned and grunted, totally forgetting her predicament, the crowd of spectators and the multiple erect penises awaiting their turn!

"Yes, Yes....Keep going!....Harder!!" she gasped after four or five minutes of delirious pounding as she felt another nice, deep climax building inside her tense body!

But then something totally unexpected happened as she felt him suddenly withdraw his powerful manhood from her hot cavern.

"Oh.....what the.....?" she groaned in frustrated disappointment, finally opening her eyes and looking up at him again, totally confused.

And he was smiling, eyes sparkling,the devilish bastard!

"Sorry Nicki, I've got a deal with the guys. I get to go first....... and last.... but I can only come once....... and I'm saving that for later!"

16. The Investors Take Their Positions

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, but it didn't matter. She'd been left frustrated, hanging on the brink of an orgasm and, disappointed as she was with James, there was no shortage of worthy looking cocks around her to carry her onwards.... and upwards!

Then everything happened fast.

Suddenly she felt strong arms on her legs and she was pulled to the end of the sofa, her bum resting on the soft, leather arm, and her legs dangling over the edge. Someone put a cushion under her head so that she could look down her naked body and she watched, hazily, as a man approached, erection swinging in front of him. It was Simon, one of her `younger investors. He had a well trimmed little beard and lively eyes. He also had a thicker member than James, and just as long. She breathed in deeply as she momentarily wondered how her poor vagina was going to cope!