A Risk has Consequences Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she looked up though, Nicki's feel-good moment quickly withered.

"Oh my God Miss Lawrence, whatever's happened to you?" the secretary gasped.

Nicki wasn't quite sure what had given the game away. Her looks, her stiff walking, who knew, but Sharmi instinctively seemed to know that something had happened! Maybe a woman always knows when another woman has had sex she thought suddenly.

"Goodness," Sharmi continued as she came over and helped Nicki into her chair, ".....whatever have those men done to you?! I'll call security!!"

"No!" gasped Nicki in alarm, that was the last thing she wanted. But Sharmi was on a mission and picked up the desk phone!

"Listen..... it's okay.....really," Nicki said a little panicky, ".......it was just an arrangement that I had with them. I missed a target and had to........." Oh no, she thought, what could she possibly say?

In the end, because she couldn't think of anything else, Nicki told the Asian girl the whole story. It seemed like the only way to keep her quiet.

"So they all fucked you," she gasped eventually, wide eyed, head shaking in disbelief.

Nicki nodded.

"All twenty of them?!" Sharmi added in amazement.

"Well, actually I managed to negotiate them down to just sixteen in the end."

"Wow.... sixteen though!"

Then Sharmi surprised her.

"What did it feel like....having sixteen men like that.... one after another....Oh my....?!"

She'd actually moved past shock pretty quickly, and now she actually wanted Nicki to tell her how it had felt? She sounded interested now more than anything. Nicki put it down to her sheltered upbringing and guessed that the thought of so many men taking her actually might sound sexy to an inexperienced young woman. So she did her best to explain how shocked she'd been to start with, but then how good it had felt as the session progressed, and how her body had responded so readily to the men's attentions.

And when she told the young woman that she'd lost count of her orgasms, it seemed that her secretary's dark eyebrows had risen high enough to reached the ceiling!

"Anyway," Nicki finished decisively, "....... you can see that you don't need to worry about me. But I am going home for a late lunch so that I can get a bath and shower. Tell anyone who calls that I'll be back around three!"

Then she fled the office as quickly as she could!

-------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued