A Risk has Consequences Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she soon found out! These guys weren't messing about now, and she watched helplessly as he eased her stocking clad legs farther apart, smiled at her, and then thrust straight into her hot, well lubricated depths.

"Ohhhhh My God!" she gasped as she felt the intruder stretch her vagina even further, but she finished with another long "...aaaaahhh" as she felt him bottom out and fill her even more completely than before.

'Sod James!' she thought excitedly, wallowing in the feeling of being impaled again, 'this'll do nicely!"

Before he started fucking though there was a pause though. She looked around wildly!

"Positions guys!" she heard James say from behind her.

What?!

Jason, one of her big, coloured men took up position kneeling down by her bosom and took possession of her taut breasts, cupping one and using his thumb to flick at her hard nipple, while leaning in and suckling the other one. Boy but that felt good! Vaguely, she noticed James move down to the bottom of the sofa and wave at her. Then she felt his fingers slowly caressing her pussy, searching into her slit to run delicately around her throbbing clit.

And last, but definitely not least, another big erection was heading her way!

It was Eddie, a Welsh ex-rugby player, and he moved up to her head, feeding his impressive, seven inch cock right up to her face. It was pretty obvious what she was supposed to do with it so, despite juts wanting to get fucked, she took the pink, heavily veined monster in her hand and started to lick and tongue it, pleased at feeling it grow even harder and getting a welcome gasp of appreciation in return!

Then the action really began as Simon gripped her waist and began to thrust heartily in and out of her cunt, grunting with the effort. Meanwhile her nipples started to throb mercilessly under Jason's attention and she tried hard to concentrate on the cock in her mouth, but it was hard given all the other blissful things being done to her!

The 'team' soon had her arousal levels rocketing again, and James in particularly seemed adept at teasing around her clit in such a way that, combined with Simon's regular thrusting up and down her hot vagina, she was thinking that her pussy was about to explode. It didn't take long before she was soaring quickly towards another big climax, when suddenly she wasn't again!

It was that bloody James again who'd stopped rubbing up against her clit so enthusiastically and seemed to be holding her back, teetering on the edge!

"For Christ sakes finish me! I'M SO GODAMN CLOSE!!" she gasped loudly!

But she didn't have to wait long as Simon's panting indicated how close he was to coming himself as he upped the fucking rate to machine like levels!! When he finally exploded inside her, spurting stream after stream of cum deep inside her vagina, James did a couple of magical things with her clit that sent her tumbling into a long, deep orgasm at the same time! It was pure, unadulterated ecstasy!!

The magical effect sent her briefly into orbit as the multiple relief giving convulsions rippled through her and started to ease the intolerable sexual tension that had built up inside her tense, naked body.

She didn't have time to savour it though as she suddenly became aware of movement around her. Hazily, she opened her eyes again. Surreally, she was still surrounded by multiple, waving cocks and laughing investors making lewd comments on Simon's performance. He'd finally pulled out of her and stepped back whilst someone else had slipped one of the white towels under her bum to catch some of the cum already leaking out of her throbbing pink hole.

Eddie was on the move though, having extracted his glistening cock from her mouth, he'd taken it, swaying purposely down to that prime position between her legs, obviously ready to go and replace Simon's cock in her love hole! Meanwhile, Jason had handed over her tingling tits to a short, stocky man, with long blonde hair called Steve, who was already caressing her breasts in readiness for a long suckling session.

And what of her previous breast 'handler', Jason? He had moved up to her head and was presenting his big, black dick to her for lips and tongue attention. For a moment she was fixated on it. It must have been at least eight inches long! Maybe not as thick as the last one, but one that was definitely going to stretch her and, given the rotation that had just happened, she'd worked out already that it would be next in line to penetrate her poor pussy! Her eyes were like saucers as she lifted her hand to feel it's power!

But then Eddie got going, pushing his thick member up against her tingling opening and then forcing it straight, deep, inside her, triggering a whole new wave of electric sensations from between her legs. She hadn't yet come down properly from her last climax, so as Eddie steadily started to fuck her, and her nipples responded to Steve's lips and teeth, she was soon transported upwards into the path of yet more wild pleasure!

17. Getting Into the Swing of Things

It was mind-blowing. She couldn't seem to control anything!

Too much was happening, continuously! She was just like a sexy doll in the strong hands of the men and James, as before was in control of her clit again and gradually rubbed, paused and then teased it just enough to control when her next eruption would take place!

This time it didn't take so long because Eddie, after a few long minutes of energetic fucking, was already feeling the gorgeous effects of her tight vagina sliding back and forth over his pulsating member, and didn't hold out for long before gasping and starting to pump his own load of hot seed into her, to mix in with the previous little lake deposited by Simon!

And James was on hand to rub and flick at her throbbing clit at just the right time to send her spinning over the climatic edge yet again in sympathy!

Next it was Jason's turn. Her brain was still spinning and she sucked in a deep breath as she watched his long cock approach and then impale her, gasping as she felt how deep it went, how totally filled her throbbing vagina was!

She had a new 'team' in place on her tits and mouth, but she found it hard to deal with anything other than the electric signals between her legs that his meaty, black cock was triggering. God, but he was so big! Gorgeously big!!

He was also full of stamina and she'd come twice more, her lithe body dancing around his meaty invader like a rag doll, before what seemed like an age later and he too groaned and deposited a third load of hot semen deep in her pulsating, hot cavern!

For the next twenty or thirty minutes her mind was spinning, and her body felt like a permanently wound up sexual spring, periodically being released by a big climax that would give brief relief and then being wound remorselessly up again as one after another rampant cock got to work inside her.

She didn't know if it was heaven or hell!!

18. Half Time Break and then..........

Eventually she got a short break.

Her legs were finally released and she was sat up on the edge of the sofa, another towel on the floor between her legs to catch the almost incessant stream of male cum that she was leaking. Someone presented her lips with a bottle of cool spring water which she gulped down greedily. She'd not realised what thirsty work this gang-banging was!

She was covered in sweat from her exertions, so another towel was used to rub her naked body down whilst she got her breathing back under control, and at least, she thought hazily, they were doing it tenderly between her legs to clean up her pussy. But that just started to get her going again!!

Then someone mentioned 'time's running boys' and she was eased up to stand unsteadily on her feet, and shepherded to the back of the sofa and then bent firmly over it. Clearly she thought, part two was going to be different! She'd actually lost count of the number of times she'd been fucked. The climaxes, theirs and hers had been coming thick and fast so counting had gone out of the window. A quick glance around though showed that although some guys with pleased expressions on their faces had their trousers done up, there was still a sizable number of bare, erect penises waving around!

She gulped as someone spread her legs and just knew that one of those cocks was about to possess her from behind, then she gasped as she felt it open up her weak defences and begin to slide down her well lubricated channel. At the same time another of 'her' men, sat on the sofa and started to fondle her hanging breasts. Then a final man, Julian, one of her youngest, knelt in front of her and eased her head down so that she could take his erect manhood in her mouth again.

It felt just like before she thought but as her new man from behind got busy thrusting again, and she suddenly felt James's fingers floating masterfully over her pussy again, she found that Julian had his hands around her face and was soon busy face-fucking her as well, his more modest cock filling her open mouth and then sliding in and out of her throat.

"Christ, now I'm being 'spit-roasted' as well!" she thought incredulously as she struggled to avoid gagging.

It didn't quite work out as planned though because Julian soon found that Nicki's full on blow-job was even more exciting than he'd expected and after just a few minutes he grimaced and then moaned in a mixture of enjoyment and disappointment as he ejaculated warm fluid straight down her throat!

That got a laugh from the spectators!

"No seconds for you Julian my lad," said one pleasantly, "........you only get one cum according to the contract!"

Nicki was still being banged over the sofa back though and much as it was a slight relief not to have her mouth full, it wasn't long before James's mischievous fingers had brought her to the verge of yet another orgasm which soon hit her like the proverbial steam train after her brief break, just as her new man was filling her vagina with yet another load of hot cum!!

The double ejaculation had instigated a quick change to the 'team' progression, but Nicki didn't have time to think about it much before she felt a new set of hands grasping her bum, ready to fuck again, a new man working on a nipples and a more cautious man feeding his erection up to her mouth. This man evidently just wanted a lick and kiss session rather than full blown mouth fuck. No doubt keen to take his turn between her legs she realised distantly as she sucked in a quick breath as yet another big cock opened her up and penetrated her hot cavern!

Thus started another intense twenty minutes or so with her being deeply fucked over the back of the sofa!

By the end her head was spinning after a new series of full-blown climaxes and she'd totally lost count of how many rampant cocks had had her. But, while she felt stiff and weary, she didn't feel sore. Given all the action her poor pussy had taken, she thought that was amazing! Her pussy was still on fire and her tits and nips were still throbbing mercilessly. There had been just no escape from the continuous stimulation of every sex nerve in her body!!

She was confused and tired when, after a particularly enthusiastic cock had finished assaulting her inner depths and spurting out its load of hot cum, she felt a hand gently ease her back to a standing position. She wobbled a bit unsteadily, feeling cum dribbling down her legs, and found herself looking into the smiling face of James.

"Just my part two to go now! Wow what a super sexy sport you've been. The guys are all impressed...... and happy! But why don't we get more comfortable for the final serving?!" he whispered as he took her hand, guided her to the front of the sofa and lay her down over a strategically placed towel!

19. The Delectable James.......Again!

She was too tired to resist, not that she wanted to! The prospect of sex with James is what had got her into this tricky situation in the first place!!

But after all that rather impersonal fucking, she found it comforting to feel his arms around her after he'd climbed between the legs that she'd spread so invitingly for him. He leaned down to kiss her and she responded enthusiastically, tiredness cast aside as she felt a thrill run through her body when his cock head rubbed up and down her oily slit!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she sighed as she finally felt him push up against her throbbing pink hole and ease himself back inside her. It was only a few minutes since she'd been filled by another man's cock and while that had felt exciting, this penetration was more measured.....more sensuous somehow!

She sighed into his ear, "Take me James.......take me......"

He smiled again at her lovely, strained features, eyes closed again as she wallowed in the delicious feel of his meaty erection starting to plough up and down her love channel! Maybe just another one, but this felt like the best! She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his back to trap him in place!

Soon she was returning each thrust with her hips, bouncing up and down on the soft sofa and quickly moving her arousal levels skyward. He too was grimacing slightly as the hot feel of her vagina wrapped around him threatened to make him come too soon. But he wasn't going to let that happen until he'd felt her orgasm around him, so he quickly took one of her hands and fed it down to her pussy. She got the message and, as they continued to fuck powerfully, quickly got her expert fingers working on her clit. Nobody knew it better than she, and within minutes she'd succumbed to yet another full blown climax!!

He'd been waiting impatiently for it to possess her, desperate to come himself, and the sudden feel of her tightening around his throbbing member, and then her vagina dissolving into a myriad of convulsions immediately triggering his own triumphant, exciting release.

"Ohhhhhh God...... YES!!" she cried as he roared his own wild growl of fulfilment!

They were both breathing hard, even after a few minutes recovery and he was still inside her when someone tapped him in the shoulder.

"Come on James, 'tempus is fugiting', our room booking finishes soon and some of us have got other appointments!"

With heartfelt groan he lifted himself off her and pulled back from between her legs.

"Wow, that was soooo good Nicki," he said as he helped her to sit up properly on the sofa, "........pity we didn't book it for another hour!"

Her head was still half in post-orgasmic recovery and she wasn't processing all the words properly, but she looked up at the wall clock and was amazed to see how late it was. It felt like the guys must have been fucking her for hours!

By the time she looked round again, James was busy dragging on his clothes and the rest were all fully clothed as well. Not a rampant, naked penis to be seen anywhere she thought in slight disappointment.

'Jesus, what's happened to me,' she shook her head in amazement as she looked down over naked tits to her throbbing pussy, now leaking some of her last load of hot cum onto the white towel under her bum, "......I've become a bloody nymphomaniac!"

But then she was distracted again as Jason whispered loudly to James, "Are you going to ask her then?"

"What?" she interrupted suspiciously.

"Oh, just a little idea that we were working on while you were, errrr....busy," he said sitting down next to her again and putting an arm around her shoulder, ".... the guys have all agreed that we should up your management fee whilst you're dealing with the difficult financial market at the moment!"

When she asked by how much she got a pleasant surprise. It would be a big, big bonus!

"Of course, "he added casually, "....we'd need to review progress more frequently.... probably every two weeks would be best don't you think?"

It took a moment or two for the words to sink into her half addled brain.

"And the penalty clause?" she queried.

"Oh that would have to stay, it's fundamental to the contract."

Typical she thought wearily. It would be next to impossible to fix the fund's position in two weeks. A positive miracle in fact! Even a month was pushing it a bit. The devious so and so's were just setting up another nice, cosy gang band with her as the star performer again!

She knew that she should have rejected it flat, but a combination of her sexually charged body and the grin spreading across James's face made her hesitate. She just knew that he was expecting her to turn it down in horror! And, before this marathon sex session, she'd had real doubts about whether she would be able to handle it, but now energy was surging back through her and, surprisingly, she realised that she was feeling pretty good about it! Maybe another gangbang wouldn't be that bad an idea, and there was always the extra fees to consider!!

Now to wipe the smile off of his face, and maybe get something herself!

She beckoned him to come closer, seeing all the men's eyes fixed on the two of them and whispered into his ear.

"I'll agree to the change," she said, "..... and the penalty option...... but only if you agree to spend the night before in bed with me!"

He twisted and looked sharply into her hazel eyes. This time it was he who was floundering.

"But I'm........" he stuttered for a moment. She knew that he probably had a girlfriend, maybe even the desirable Cindy, but if he could fuck Nicki here, she didn't see any reason why they couldn't fuck in more civilised surroundings!

"Okay," he finally said, slowly, but then more firmly and turning to their audience, "Deal....we're on guys!!"

That resulted in some general celebrations, a few high fives and general happiness as a number of her 'men' came over and hugged or kissed her. Even though she was the only naked person present, she was feeling pretty good about it herself for some reason!

20. After Effects

By now some of the guys were gathering their papers and getting ready to go. One of them brought Nicki's clothes back from the front and James helped her pull them on, although when he handed over her panties, she refrained from donning them.

She was still leaking too much cum!

"I need to use the bathroom," she stated, which was fortunately just next door.

She said a few quick goodbye's and beat a hasty, if stiff retreat to the sanctuary of the Ladies Washroom. In there, she managed to clean herself up as much as she reasonably could and finally got her pussy covered by the thin panties again. But it was still throbbing happily!

She stared into the big mirror for long moments. It was hard to believe that she'd just been fucked by sixteen men, but she had to admit that she did look a bit 'second hand'. So she spent a while longer repairing the limited amount of make-up that she used and tidying her hair.

"That'll do!" she said to herself cheerfully.

Outside, James was waiting.

He double checked that she was feeling okay, and she was pleased to see that he actually cared! Then he too parted, after giving her a quick peck on the cheek in case anyone was watching.

Back in the conference room, she retrieved her laptop and checked the room. It looked pretty normal. The guys had somehow got rid of the cum-soaked towels, but had left some empty coffee cups which the office support staff would clear up later. She had a moment's panic when she looked out of the glass windows and saw the other office block a quarter of a mile away. But unless someone had binoculars trained her way, no-one would know what sort of sexual orgy just happened there she decided in some relief!

As she returned to her part of the office, she was feeling much less second-hand now but was still pleased to see that her two co-workers had gone off to lunch. She could do without idle chit chat as she straightened out her sex filled mind. There was only the secretary, Sharmi, busy shuffling through some papers.