All Comments on 'A Risky Dinner Ch. 01'

by CJ75

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Great introduction!!! Looking forward to more of this story with great expectations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Keep going

Hope there is a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The words and the story line from the women's perspective is very believable. I anxiously await your next chapter to see how this plays out.

WerdNerdWerdNerdover 2 years ago

Off to a great start. Nice buildup.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

This is the biggest crock of nothing ever. There is no background between these people. Who are they toward each other? Relationship? She's being such a whore and he's being an idiot. The writer is writing on the surface, there is no story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Convoluted sentence structure and a recurring issue with placing commas they don't belong, or omitting them where they are needed mars an otherwise well-crafted teaser intro. Maybe get an editor before the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ended too abruptly. A great start but certainly needs more... Like reading her emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

your story is just as bad as your pictures on AM pics..

what an embarassment!

CJ75CJ75over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments. I will try and clean up the comma situation in additional installments. ShadowRosie did I do something to upset you in a thread or something? Who the characters are to each other is pretty well defined on the first page. Thank you for hate reading/skimming I guess.

SeaReaderSeaReaderover 2 years ago

Friends to lovers can be a wonderful read, and this is off to a good start. More, please, and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this story will be delivered in chapters, I'd respectfully suggesting the chapters end and begin accordingly...this has potential, but the chapter ended like a typewriter ran out of ribbon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. It is written so that we get her tentative feelings about what she is doing. They are good friends and she is planning to push their friendship into a relationship but doesn't want to scare him off. This is a different plot and I think I like where it is going. Don't rush it. You are good for another 4 or so short chapters, each progressing as they move toward culminating in a sizzling romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the shittiest stories I have ever read on Lit.

Don't bother writing anymore stories

zero stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CJ75

Keep on doing what you are doing, don't let the naysayers get under your skin. Continue writing your story and enjoy what you are creating. It looks as though, by way of the comments, that you have an audience that is looking forward to future chapters, as do I.

CJ75CJ75over 2 years agoAuthor

"your story is just as bad as your pictures on AM pics..

what an embarassment!"

Don't know what would possess you to make it personal here. I usually stop reading stories I'm not enjoying after a couple of paragraphs. Leaving a comment like this says a lot about you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@ShadowRosie, you're a dick. Don't be a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and nice build up.. but am left wanting to read more. Looking forward to more submissions from you!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

This is really good. You’ve established that they’re both interested, and both are being awkward. IMO the chapter could have continued to the next phase of the evening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A nice start to the story. Good writing and story setup. Looking forward to the continuation of it.

BoredIzzieBoredIzziealmost 2 years ago

Love the build up. Would love to see how it goes from here.

EnglishM41EnglishM41over 1 year ago

Great, got me hooked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJ75@CJ75
Here to try my hand at writing and to be helpful or supportive in the forums if I can be. I believe we can all learn from each others experiences. Please try to help keep Lit positive!