A Risky Lei

Story Info
A flight to Hawaii to meet you is worth the trip.
1.1k words
4.23
7.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a leap, a risk, an insane chancing gamble to fly to Hawaii. Would you be there? Would you even like me if you were? The nervous energy just about consumed me the whole way. My neighbor on the plane was ready to punch me for the way my leg wouldn't stop pumping up and down.

I'm not sure I took a single breath for the whole ride from the airport. The taxi driver chatted away, but I couldn't tell you a thing he said. I did manage to "uh huh" and "yep" from time to time. I may have agreed to a luau. Or a multi-level marketing demonstration. No idea.

But a key was waiting for me when I got to the front desk. And somehow, instead of making me more nervous, I relaxed. I sipped the welcome pineapple thing and laughed to myself - well at least they've considered how the guests will taste when they get down to what we're all here for.

The ride up the elevator was slow. Some fucking teenager pushed five buttons. I was ready to kill and it brought back the nervous excitement a bit. I think the other people riding up with me noticed my aggressive humming.

I probably stood in front of room 1446 for two minutes. Did we really just get one room? It seemed optimistic all of the sudden.

But I had nowhere else to go. And of course, I wanted to see you. I just... well, it was a leap.

I knocked twice, firmly, trying to convey a sense of confidence. Definitely more than I actually had.

You were quick to the door. I wondered if you'd been watching me standing there. The door opened just a crack.

I heard the voice I had become accustomed to - listening late at night, touching myself. It was familiar but not at all the same. More human, maybe? More solid. More real.

"Come on in," you said.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. The curtains at the far end were open and light filled the room and reflected off my glasses so that I couldn't quite see you. Just your outline.

And then. My eyes adjusted.

You were stunning.

I think my mouth must have fallen open because you laughed a bit - not mean. But like you found it sweet.

You wore nothing. Well, not nothing. You wore a lei. Purple orchids in a chain that fell half way down your breasts.

A vision. A fantasy.

Your hair, your beautiful soft hair, up in a messy pile with a comb.

And you stood there for me, for a moment and just let me look.

It took a moment, but I collected myself eventually.

I set down my bag and slipped off my shoes and socks and closed the door behind me.

I stepped into the room and then up to you. You reached out your hands and grabbed the lapel of my jacket and pulled me in. You raised up on your tiptoes and lightly kissed my cheek. I was extremely aware of your breasts pushing into my chest.

Then you pushed me back a bit and looked up and down my body. Taking in the button down shirt, the linen pants.

I had trouble taking my eyes off your hard nipples and the way the lei bounced over your breasts as you moved.

You pulled at my jacket again and then time pulled my arms around you, putting my hands on your ass. An ass I'd spent a lot of time imagining, looking at your pictures. But it was so much more. So much better, in person. My hands fit around it it so nicely.

I was enjoying lightly squeezing it so much that I almost missed opening my mouth as you tilted your face up to kiss me. Your tongue darting around mine.

You tasted of pineapple. Or was that me? I was so lost in that kiss.

Your breasts pushing against me. My hands probably squeezing your ass too hard. I couldn't focus on anything else.

You broke off the kiss first. Even though you were so much smaller than me, you swung me around and pushed me backwards. The back of my knees hit the back of the bed and I toppled.

"Should I get undressed too?" I asked. Possibly the first words I even said to you.

"Don't you do a fucking thing," you answered. And you straddled one thigh and leaned over me.

My hands found your breasts now. The breasts I'd wanted to touch, to squeeze, to lick and suck and bite. I don't know why I'd held off.

And as you ground down on my linen-covered leg I thoroughly enjoyed them. You smelled a bit of vanilla - a scent that drives me crazy - something from young adulthood and an early fling that has never left me.

I pushed your breasts together and struggled to get both nipples in my mouth at once.

To lick and suck and bite and kiss and smother my face in you.

You started to moan and I felt your heat and wet start to soak into my pants.

My cock was so fucking hard and your leg, the one between mine, kept brushing and bumping it as you ground down on my thigh.

Your moans escalated. I grabbed your ass now, your breast still in my mouth. I pushed and pulled at your hips, helping you move against my thigh.

And now it really came.

The moans.

The gasps.

All the pretty pretty girl noises I'd heard you make so many times.

But now they were real.

Now they were really for me.

Now I owned them.

You buried your face against my neck. One hand at my back, the other grabbing at my beard, caressing at my face as my tongue wrestled with the nipple that I'd sucked into my mouth.

Your hips jerked back and forth across my thigh. The noises you made weren't words, but I understood what they meant: I've wanted this. I want this. I need this. Make me fucking cum. Now.

And when you came. When the heat and wet flooded down on me. And you bit my neck and scratched at my back through my jacket. That's when I knew I'd made the right choice. Flying halfway across the world to meet you.

You slowly relaxed. You took your teeth off my neck and lightly kissed the indent you'd left. Making up for the damage, perhaps.

You sighed so prettily.

You stood up and looked at the wet spot on my pants and laughed.

You reached out a hand and pulled me to my feet. But didn't let go.

Instead you shook my hand. You coyly looked up at my eyes with a smirk that transformed into a half smile and said:

"Pleasure to meet you"