A Risky Red Carpet Publicity Stunt

Story Info
An actress tries to boost her profile by losing her clothes.
781 words
4.48
8.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story is one of my submissions for Literotica's 750-word project - this is always a really difficult but fun challenge, so I'd recommend giving it a go! Enjoy.

*****

"Thanks for coming in Britney," Martin said, opening the door to let the Hollywood starlet into his office. "I just wish this was under better circumstances."

"Is it still that bad?" Britney asked, taking a seat opposite the executive producer. "The numbers aren't going up at all?"

"Not even a little," Martin tutted. "We're still on track to make a huge loss, and the studio execs aren't happy about it."

"I'm not surprised," Britney sighed, leaning back in her chair. "But what can I do about it? I did all the promo, went on the chat shows, did the whole marketing campaign - it's not my fault our movie's flopped."

Britney was right - she'd honoured her contractual obligations in selling the film as best she could, but even three weeks on from its release it still wasn't doing well in theatres.

"No I know, and you did great," Martin said, reassuring her. "But the execs have decided that we need to try and generate some more hype around the movie. They want us to pull a publicity stunt, something that will go viral, to get people excited and talking about you."

"About me?" Britney frowned.

"Of course!" Martin nodded. "You're the next big thing, the up-and-coming Hollywood superstar that's going straight to the top! If there's any chance of salvaging the movie then it has to come through interest in you."

Britney laughed. "You're very flattering Martin," she said, "but I'm not exactly a household name yet, this is only my third role."

"But the execs have come up with a way to change that," Martin smiled. "As you know, it's the Oscars next week -"

"I'm guessing our movie isn't nominated," Britney interrupted.

"No," Martin conceded, "but the studio have got you and your co-star Chris a couple of places on the red-carpet."

"Ok, that's exciting," Britney nodded, "but how will that hype up the film? Everyone will be there to take photos of the nominees, not me and Chris."

Martin grinned. "Well, listen to the rest of the plan..."

*****

Seven days later Britney and Chris were posing on the red carpet, with Britney sparkling in a strapless gold gown and Chris looking sharp in a classic black tux.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this," Britney whispered into Chris' ear, as she turned to lean into his chest while looking at the paparazzi over her shoulder.

"And why are you doing it again?" Chris murmured back, having only been told about the plan in the limo ride to the venue.

"Because the studio said they'd pay me an extra million if our box office numbers go up by fifty percent after tonight," Britney explained, pivoting to strike a new pose with her hands on her hips. "Ok, are you ready?"

"Me?" Chris smirked. "Yeah, I'm good if you are."

"Ok, let's do this then," Britney said, taking a deep breath as she took a step away from her co-star.

As Britney motioned to walk further up the red-carpet Chris turned and firmly planted his foot on the trailing tail of Britney's gown. As she stepped away her dress was pulled tight as it was held in place by Chris' shoe, until it began to rip at the seam as they'd planned earlier. The gown had been specially sewn together by one of the studio's costume designers to tear away easily, and its plunging neckline and slitted thigh also meant that it couldn't be worn with any underwear.

This meant that as Britney took her next step the gown tore right up to her bust before falling away entirely, leaving her standing totally naked in the middle of the red-carpet. Immediately the paparazzi, who hadn't been that interested when she'd been posing with Chris, turned their cameras to photograph the naked twenty-year-old, and Britney looked down in feigned surprise as she tightly wrapped her arms around her body.

"Oh God!" she screamed, turning to run away up the carpet. Britney streaked behind numerous A-list celebrities who were posing for photos or giving interviews, and her naked body was captured by countless live TV cameras as she ran past. At the end of the line Martin was waiting for her, and he shrugged off his blazer and wrapped it around the young actresses' bare shoulder as he ushered her away from the crowd.

"That was perfect," he beamed, helping Britney clamber into the back of another limo. "With tits like yours we'll be trending in no time!"