A Ritual of Dubious Origin

Story Info
An angry young man thinks he deserves more, and he's right...
3.4k words
3.91
4.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a rush of dark, lustful energy, the ritual completed, sealing the pact, and with it, Martin's fate. His frail, weak mortal body dissolved into smoke and his soul was pulled away from the world.

He'd worked for years for this moment. No longer would he be mocked or rejected. His pale skin and tiny, waifish proportions would never be the target of derision again.

He was no beta, and he would prove it to the universe now, once and for all.

Shuffling voluntarily off our mortal coil is a complex process, but souls are like sponges: whatever you immerse them in becomes most of their weight, and once unbound, souls float or sink to one of many places based on how the cosmos interacts with that weight. Your actions make you, and you are what you consume, whether willfully or not.

Martin knew this, and had actively cultivated his soul toward a certain buoyancy. The hungry, grasping lust, the burning jealousy, the white rage of unsated revenge, and an endless depth of perversion had all stained him deeply, and as he shed his earthly body for the first and last time, he was a bloated, fainly glowing mass of a deep, dark purple, twisting and convulsing in on itself.

Martin remained for a short time in the ritual circle, its sticky wet bounds defining his reality as he searched and grasped and felt for his way out, or for a tendril of energy that would signal the attention of a divine being that wished to use him as a pawn on Earth, but felt nothing besides a growing, gnawing hunger that he had no means to address.

Then, he felt a pull, and saw the rush of ten thousand stars fly past, streaking as an odd feeling overwhelmed him, like free falling but faster somehow, and no longer at all localized in his incorporeal state. Before him, the stars streaked toward a deep black starless void, which kept growing larger and larger until it filled his vision, completely surrounding him in featureless darkness.

It felt warm, somehow, and Martin felt himself begin to sink. Over the course of a few minutes he realized that he seemed to be stretching against something as he sank. It felt warm and relaxing, and Martin, possessed of the self-assurance that only a novice sorcerer could possess, surrendered to it readily, willing himself to sink even further into this waiting embrace.

He was the first of his kind in a hundred years. He pieced this ritual together himself, carefully picking and choosing which entities he honored and commerced with for maximum personal benefit. He had filled his mind with such endless filth, beating his slender, insignificant little cock until it was raw and the empty pleasure had deeply stained his soul. He was here for what he deserved, and he would be rewarded.

As his soul bathed in its own smug arrogance, suddenly, the stretching around him hit his limit, and he fell, through the void, out of the void, into somewhere entirely new.

He came through, the same purple mass of corrupt soul-matter, and fell out of an inky black sky, streaking violet and screaming down toward the landscape below. It looked like low rolling hills, black as the sky, dotted with what looked like small lakes. The ground and the lakes both seemed to reflect light, but, from where? No sun could be seen.

Martin was confused. This didn't look like where he expected to end up. Where were the hanging towers? The great portal square? Even the heads of Cerberus would have been welcome, given his carefully cultivated self-corruption. Where was this?

As he fell and the landscape grew larger, he looked around, but still saw no features besides hills and thousands of small white lakes taking up the lower spaces between hills. The closer he got, the less it looked like water. It seemed devoid of life. Worry began to rise within him, compounded by his realization that his fall was accelerating. What happens when a soul hits the ground, anyway? Do they even have mass?

A sudden force caused his course to swerve directly toward one of the lakes, the last few seconds of his fall a streak of startled terror.

He impacted the white surface of the lake, expecting pain, but feeling only a soft, total embrace. His emotions relaxed immediately and he once again surrendered to a feeling without much thought, sinking slowly into the lake, which he now realized was only a few feet deep. He felt safe, comfortable, and warm.

As soon as he came to rest on the smooth bottom, though, a massive jolt of pleasure unlike anything he'd ever known shot through his being.

What was that?

Another massive jolt, this time far more localized and familiar. It was almost like...

A third jolt, and the sensations became clear. He had legs again. He was being given a body. As his form coalesced, in jolt after jolt of blinding, overwhelming pleasure, he brought his legs underneath him, and at long last, stood.

He pushed himself up through the surface of the lake, standing proud and tall, his arms apart, and his head thrown back. The fluid in the lake was slimy and viscous, oozing down his new form in big gooey drops. Martin ran his hands over his face, wiping the slime from his eyes as he took in his first breath of this new world.

His new body was nothing short of incredible. He was tall, solidly muscular, and tan, with light hair and eyes. His abs were a perfectly defined six pack, his pecs were strong and imposing, and his huge muscular arms could probably have ripped his old body in half. The bottom of his abdomen was sharply defined, pointing down in a V toward a truly astonishing cock.

As soon as Martin became aware of his new cock, it began to grow and throb. It hung between his legs, already a foot long when flaccid, easily sixteen inches or more after a few pulses of blood, and showed no sign of stopping. He stroked its length in amazement, his big hand just barely able to close around it as he worked its sheath up and down. It reached its full hardness rapidly, throbbing in his hand and leaking a bit from the tip. It was over two feet long and as thick as a horse.

Martin moaned and started to stroke his huge cock in earnest, his other hand caressing his pecs with the delicious slime that covered him. The sensuality of this moment was total, and he was quickly stroking his whole length with both hands, unable to contain his moans.

As he picked up speed, he could feel his orgasm getting closer and closer, a hanging threat of mind splitting ecstasy just barely out of his reach. He needed a mouth. Or an ass. Anywhere to stick this, to feel it squeezed and engulfed in a way his hands could never bring. Anything. He needed it worse than he'd ever needed anything.

"Enjoying your new body, I see," a woman's voice came from everywhere and nowhere.

"Ungh please... help..."

"Help you cum? Is that it? Help you with that massive, throbbing new cock of yours?" Her words were like drops of pure blinding bliss, driving Martin mad but still keeping his orgasm out of reach. His mind swam for the filthiest thoughts he could find, his hands frantically worked his huge erection, but still he found no release.

"I think I see the problem," the voice said. "You aren't quite finished yet," an ethereal giggle rang through the air, and Martin's enormous cock throbbed intensely, nearly doubling him over. After a few such throbs, it started to grow, getting just a little bit longer and thicker with each beat of his corrupted, selfish heart. Martin's mind was overwhelmed, he started using his forearms to help stroke the enormous amount of delicious, sensitive cockflesh he now possessed. It was easily three feet long by this point, and Martin was completely infatuated with it.

His invisible companion only grew more amused. "What's the matter, you horny horny boy? You sat here for such a long time, frantically jerking that wonderful new cock of yours, praying to anyone that can hear about how badly you need a mouth to stick it in. Now it's so big, you can just use your own."

The realization hit Martin's obsessed mind like a freight train, and without a single thought he pulled his enormous cock up against his chest and took its head into his mouth. The feeling of his lips and tongue on his own cock head was incredible, and he was shocked at how hot the taste of his own pre was. His cock somehow got even harder, and he hugged it close against his pecs, getting as much of it into his mouth as he could.

"Good boy," the sultry voice said. "Now show me what a good little cock loving whore you are and cum."

Part of Martin recoiled at being accused of submissiveness, but the rest of him just came, more intensely than anything he'd ever experienced. The feeling of his mouth was incredible, and as spurt after spurt after spurt of his hot cum shot into his mouth, he gave no thought at all to spitting or taking his mouth away. How could he possibly interrupt this feeling? He would keep his mouth on this cock... *his* cock... no matter what. As his mouth started to fill, he started to swallow just to avoid interrupting the sensation.

"What a good little slut you are," the voice cooed, but Martin remained unaware. He was frantically swallowing his own cum, working both hands up and down his huge cock as he hunched over its length, swallowing desperately. "Here, let me make you more comfortable."

With that, Martin's orgasm finally came to a close, and he removed his face from his cock, moaning as a drool of his cum slid down his face onto his chest. Martin immediately moved his hand to rub it around his pecs, but stopped himself in confusion. Wasn't he supposed to be on the other side of this kind of sex?

The giggle of his invisible companion stopped his thoughts in their tracks, though, as his cock began to grow even larger. The incredible waves of pleasure that pulsed through it took the steadiness out of Martin's legs, forcing him to fall into a seated position near the edge of the small lake he landed in. He splashed into the slime, submerged up to his collar bone, and went back to stroking his huge cock with both hands. He could even lean back here a little and relax!

"A good slut should always stay comfy," the voice teased. Martin moaned as he stroked. "Let me make you even bigger so you can fit it into your mouth like that."

With that, a short, sudden orgasm hit Martin, three short strong spurts of his cum. Each pulse added significant length to his cock, and each landed on his lips. This time he reached up to rub the cum over his face and chest without thinking, and as his cock head reached his lips he immediately started kissing and licking it again.

"You're such a cute little slut. I haven't seen a soul as cock obsessed as you in a long time." Martin felt another surge of distant confusion at her words, but it wasn't important. His cock was. He could reach it, and stroke it, and suck it, and it had such incredibly delicious cum inside. He just needed a few more loads and he'd be able to think straight and negotiate a pact.

The voice giggled again, seemingly aware of his thoughts. "You want to think straight? I can help with that."

Martin felt a sudden burning need in his nipples, and started stroking and pinching them with his hands while he sucked his huge cock. The sensations drove him wild, and he pawed at his own chest like a clumsy teenager when his next orgasm hit him with force. Once again he filled his own mouth with his cum over and over, and once again he swallowed it greedily. Once again, his cock just kept throbbing afterwards, somehow with an even greater need than before.

Martin moaned, hugging his whole body against his cock, and trying to use his hands to push his pecs against it, to no avail. If only they were bigger, he thought idly. A nice big fat pair of tits is exactly what he needed to slide this cock between. Below him, at the bottom of the little lake, his huge and growing balls had managed to press themselves a little dent into the bottom, and he ground them into it to enjoy the slimy squishing sensation.

"You sure have swallowed an awful lot of cum today," his invisible companion said. "You really seem to love sucking cock."

Martin tried to object, but he couldn't bring himself to take his mouth off his cock. He ground his hips harder into the bottom, spreading his legs a little, and then thrust up into his mouth, trying to deep throat his own cock. The pressure on his balls was driving him wild, and he started rubbing handfuls of the lake slime over his chest and arms as he gagged himself on his giant tool.

"Look at me getting you all worked up," the voice said mockingly, "when all you wanted was to be able to think straight. I'll help you out for real this time, though. Just gag yourself on that huge tool like the whore you are, and pinch your nipples as hard as you can stand. Do it for me, and you'll think plenty straight."

Something about her tone was menacing and strange, but Martin was loving being ordered around too much to care. He opened his mouth and throat and started gagging on his cock over and over, drooling all over himself. Then he grabbed both nipples and pinched as hard as he could.

The pain was agonizing, and insanely pleasurable. A flood of images of spankings washed across his mind, his own ass on the receiving end at all times. Awash in kink and pleasure, he once again came buckets down his own throat.

"Good boy. Swallow every drop and don't you dare let go of those tits." Martin pinched and kneaded and pawed at his chest, hard pecs softening and inflating as his nipples grew and breast tissue expanded. By the time he was done drinking his load his chest had grown soft and lean, and he had a gorgeous pair of breasts, round, perky, and flawless. They dripped with his cum-filled drool and the slime of the lake.

Martin was confused, but his mind had already gone too far. He rubbed and pinched his breasts even after the orgasm subsided, loving every sensation. He squeezed his thighs around his giant cock, enjoying the feel of gripping its hardness even more than the feel of being gripped. Behind him, he felt an odd sensation, and realized that his hair was getting long, extending straight down his back.

"One more, and that should do it... all your wildest dreams complete. Show me what you've learned, slut." The word from her voice hit martin's spine like lightning. "Suck that cock like you mean it, with all your being."

Martin didn't need to be told twice. He took the head into his mouth like a pro, licking and sucking and kissing, squeezing his soft breasts against it, and squeezing it with his thighs. This cock was his everything. It was massive. He needed every inch and centimeter of it as deeply within him as he could. He gagged and forced and pushed and relaxed, and more and more of it went down his throat.

And then it came. Martin got more cum than any of the previous orgasms. It was far too much to swallow, and forced itself out of his mouth in noisy, sloppy spurts. He rubbed it everywhere. It felt heavenly, and drove his need to new heights of desperation.

Desperation? Martin's head swam in confusion. He felt no orgasm, despite the incredible feeling of getting this cock off. He no longer felt it when it was touched. He stroked it up and down, growing hornier and hornier to feel it cum all over him again, except...

The voice that had coached him to this point rang out in mirthful laughter. "You wanted to think straight, my little cumslut, but your love for cocks and cum was the primary trait left in that filthy soul of yours. So I couldn't make you think straight... not as long as you stayed a man. Welcome, my lovely pet, to your new eternal form."

The person that used to be Martin stared at the massive cock before her in astonishment. She stroked its beauty again, still feeling nothing except from her hand.

She touched her face. The stubble was gone, and the skin was smooth.

She slid her hands down her arms and chest. Her muscles were gone, and her breasts were soft. Her ab definition was gone, and a soft slender stomach took its place. With one hand, she touched the cock between her legs, while the other slid down, down to where she was grinding her balls into the bottom not long before...

In an instant, the realization hit her mind. The cock was embedded in the lake bottom. Probably as soon as she sat down, its transformation accelerated by her sucking it off so many times.

In the next instant, her new sex bloomed for the first time. A bright, blinding feeling, like the opening of a deliciously soft flower. She felt it get hot and pulse along with her heartbeat, but different than her cock used to. This feeling wanted something... different... and she slid her hand down to eagerly give it what it needed.

"You are now my pet, and your name is Celesia." The voice said confidently. "As one of my pets, you will always instinctively know where my home is. You will travel there to join the harem that serves my palace guard. You will bathe in every lake you cross on your way, and any and every cock you see before you get to my palace must be brought to orgasm - starting with the one before you."

Celesia nodded eagerly as she played with her new clit. Mistress gave her her orders and she mustn't delay. She opened her mouth wide and started deep throating the disembodied cock again, working herself into a frenzy with her hand as she gagged on it over and over.

Its head was delicious, and she pulled the foreskin back to lick and suck it more closely. She pushed it as far down her throat as she could, stroking its underside with her free hand as she stroked herself with the other. As she got close, she felt the cock start to swell and tense up, and knew her pleasure was at hand.

First she felt the cum, the tip just wet with pungent spunk before its orgasm had really started. Then it twitched and pulsed its first flood of cum into her mouth, which she swallowed dutifully.

With that first spurt of cum came clarity. This was what she had always wanted. She wasn't jealous of men, she wanted them but hated herself. She didn't want to control women, she adored and idolized submissive sluttiness. She didn't watch a thousand hours of bukkake porn for the women, but for the cocks, and all the cum, and the eagerness of a good slut when faced with such sacred filth.

Her mistress had freed her, and as she spun her soft fingers around the hood and tip of her new clit, she felt sexier than she'd ever felt in her life, and she finally, truly came, shuddering and shaking and moaning onto the huge cock in her mouth.

Her orgasm went on for what seemed like forever, a blinding and total pleasure. As it finally subsided, the cock before her started to go soft... and never stopped shrinking until it disappeared entirely.

Celesia rose, then, rubbing the slime from the lake over her sexy new body. Her mistress had given her an intuitive sense of what direction the palace was in, but not an awareness of its distance, or much of anything else.

Looking around, Celesia remembered her instruction to pleasure every cock she saw, and giggled. She walked out of the lake, her entire body trailing slime.

This was going to be wonderful.