All Comments on 'A Ritzy Threesome'

by 24UKBlonde

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
katestylekatestyleover 10 years ago

An interesting and entertaining story. Well written and kept in realist mode throughout. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story........

Found that a very enjoyable read and loved the descriptions between past sexcapades and the current session in the Ritz. Great storytelling and look forward to reading the separate sessions that Sammi will get up to with Richard and Lisa xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid and Boring.

Not erotic just depreesing and boring the main person Sammi is like a cold bitch to men but to women she's very hot for them eight hours with women why not with men and don't called them assholes.

BaronvonKarmannBaronvonKarmannover 10 years ago
Very hot and realistic

I was really puzzled by the previous criticism from anonymous. One of the reasons I read this site is to enjoy the thoughts and emotions of the characters (OK just the women, really). It only really works when those thoughts seem authentic, whether good bad or indifferent. I'm a guy and did not mind at all about her attitude to the male characters. It seemed natural enough for her circumstances. The build-up and dramatic turns worked very well to make the sex scenes more exciting. The visuals were very entertaining! Well done!

One tiny bit of advice: check out the "find an editor" section if you have not already done so. There were some spots where the grammar or punctuation were "off," as if you had revised an earlier sentence but left bits of it in-place. It's natural enough: I do it all the time myself. An editor can help you catch those.

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausover 10 years ago
Great

I like stories to be original and have a realism about them. Not easy to achieve but looks effortless when done well. Excellent stuff.

london_james2010london_james2010over 10 years ago
Superb

Excellent job as usual Sammi. I am sure you not need to me to tell you to keep it up, but I will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Thank you for writing such a great story, very well put together, always interesting and never predictable as to where it was going next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous