A Road Trip Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietDog
QuietDog
67 Followers

Jennifer found the strength to break the kiss and push some separation between them. Started to push that was, but then she could not help but squeeze his muscles through his shirt. "Have you been working out more?"

Aaron laughed. "Not nearly as much as I should, but maybe we could do some working out together?"

They kissed again, and after another thirty seconds of kissing and caressing, Jennifer forced herself to pull away. "Some of the girls from class want us to meet them tonight."

Aaron still had that passionate look in his eyes and his hand was still massaging and pinching her nipple beneath her bra. "When?"

She squirmed in his arms and sighed. "Sevenish."

"Then we've got plenty of time." He pulled her into another kiss, but this time the hand on her breast dropped down and undid the snap of her jeans. "Bedroom or right here in the hall?"

She let the last of her defenses fall. "Bedroom."

He waited long enough for her to kick off her shoes before leading her, a right and then a left, into her small bedroom and over to her twin bed. There he spun her about, her calves now just brushing the side of her bed, and they were kissing again as he finished unbuttoning her blouse.

Jennifer's hands were now busy with the buttons of Aaron's flannel shirt, but by the time she had undone them all, she had to stop for him to pull the blouse off her and then he was unzipping her jeans and tugging them off her hips.

Aaron knelt in front of her and pulled them the rest of the way down. She lifted one foot and then the other so he could get them off all the way. Instead of standing though, he lifted her T-shirt, pulled her to him, and kissed her belly. His tongue tickled her belly button while the hairs on his face gently scraped her skin and sent shivers up her spine.

When he stood back up, he lifted her shirt up with him, and soon he had her standing there just in bra and panties. His warm arms encircled her, crushed her breasts against his chest and his lips to hers.

Jennifer pulled away when she felt his hands pop open the back of her bra. "Hey, we still haven't undressed you yet." Despite that, her bra was already falling forward off of her chest.

"What are you waiting for?" He smiled and winked as he slipped her bra the rest of the way off. The cool air tickled her nipples for a second, but then his warm hands found her breasts, and he began thumbing her nipples which made her give a slight moan.

Jennifer could feel herself moistening down below. She did not need another invitation. She undid his pants and yanked both shirt layers out. The outer shirt was still partway buttoned, but she was able to pull them both up and over his head. That maneuver had the unfortunate side effect of removing his hands from her breasts, but sacrifices had to be made.

She ran one hand up and down his chest, massaging his muscles and giving one nipple a small pinch while she put her mouth to the other and licked and sucked. To her delight, they responded with a slight swelling of their own, not as much as her own nipples hardened, but she should feel it under her tongue. She moved her mouth to the other side and began tugging down his jeans.

One of his hands ran through her hair and the other tried to play with her breasts, but Jennifer was kneeling herself now, and they slipped out of his reach. As his jeans came down, she found herself face to face with the swelling under his boxer shorts. She helped him step out of his jeans. Gazing up, she made eye contact with him and then leaned forward to plant a kiss on his penis through the fabric. Now it was Aaron's turn to moan.

Not wasting a moment, Jennifer gripped the elastic of his boxers in both hands and tugged them down. His penis caught in them for a moment but then bounced back up erect in her face, and she took him into her mouth. She wrapped one hand around his shaft and gently jerked back and forth while running her lips and tongue around his glans. Already, she could taste the saltiness of his precum.

Aaron continued to moan now and gave gentle thrusts in time with her ministrations. After perhaps a minute though, Jennifer felt his hands on her shoulders lifting her up. "My turn," he said and pushed her backwards.

Even with the bed behind Jennifer's knees, the push was not hard enough to make her fall if she had not let it. She collapsed back to the side to avoid the wall on the narrow bed. Barely had she bounced once than Aaron had grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them off her hips and up so that her legs came with them. Once the panties were off, she tried to bring her legs back down on the bed, but Aaron caught them behind the knees. "Oh no," he said and folded them back wide to either side of her chest. Her lower back lifted slightly from the bed exposing her naked vulva to him.

Aaron leaned down. He inhaled her scent and then kissed her on those nether lips.

Thoughts of her last shower and how clean she was for him danced through her head, but the kiss drove them from her mind. "Mmm," Jennifer moaned. His tongue ran up and down between her labia, circled her clitoris at the top and then wove back down to the entrance of her vagina to probe gently and then moved back to her clitoris where he sucked lightly around the hood and then licked her labia. She could feel her clitoris and labia swelling and her own juices mixing with Aaron's saliva. She groped the top of his head to direct his attentions.

He released her legs and Jennifer let them settle to her sides. Aaron began climbing up her body, running a trail of licks and kisses across her belly to her breasts. There he paused to take first one nipple, then the other in his mouth.

Below, Jennifer grabbed his erection, which had already been bumping against her vulva, and redirected its head to stroke up and down on her clitoris. He began slow thrusts in her hand. She pushed the glans lower to her entrance. His lips released her nipple, and he moved up on top of her so they were nose to nose, and as he did so he slid deeper inside.

Why had she ever been nervous about this? What had scared her about his visit so much? Jennifer could not understand those thoughts from a mere fifteen or twenty minutes before. His penis slowly spreading her and penetrating her, the feel of his weight on top of her, his chest pressing against her breasts, rubbing her nipples, the stubble around his mouth brushing against her lips, the maleness of his smell, all of it intoxicated her, washed away all other thoughts and doubts, only made her want him more and more and again and again.

They found a rhythm together. She arched her pelvis to thrust up against him. Then she bent her legs back, spread herself wider to accept him deeper. She could feel his penis stretching her and bouncing against her cervix deep inside. He changed his angle. Now his pelvic bone rubbed back and forth against her clitoris with each thrust. Her hands reached to the small of his back urging him on, adjusting his rhythm to what she wanted, what she needed.

Jennifer could feel the wave building within her, raising her up, and then there she was at the peak, white lights blinding her eyes even as she closed them tight, wave after wave of muscles contracting up and down her body but especially there in her vagina gripping Aaron's penis again and again. Her legs locked around him and pulled him down hard onto her, pulled him in as deep as she could make him go. Unable to help herself, she cried out as the orgasm rolled through her body.

Her orgasm kept going. Just as she thought it was calming, he would give another thrust and the wave continued. She rode it for a minute or more before it finally fell away, and she was able to open her eyes and stare into his pale blue ones. "Thank you," she whispered.

He smiled at her. "We're not done yet." He kissed her hard. He grabbed her hands and held them pinned back on either side of her head and began thrusting in and out of her in earnest now. Jennifer cried out again as new waves of muscle contractions ran through her body as his penis pounded away into her vagina and then he too was climaxing. She could feel the extra warmth as he ejaculated inside her. He collapsed on top of her and continued with rapid short thrusts until it was over.

They lay there together covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Their breathing and heart rates gradually slowed. They kissed. Aaron slipped off of her to lay on his side but the wall. With one arm beneath her and the other over her belly, her drew her close and hooked her legs together with one of his. Jennifer gave him little Eskimo kisses and they lay gazing into each other's eyes.

"I really needed that," she said.

"Me too." He kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you, too," she said and before she could stop herself, "I don't want you to ever go away." She meant it with all her heart, but regretted the neediness of it at once. She had cried too many tears with him last time and did not want to start again as soon as he walked in the door. If she clung too tight, seemed to desperate, she might drive him away or make him take her for granted. That's what had happened with her ex and had given him the green light to cheat on her. She had promised herself not to make the same mistakes again. Sixteen hundred miles was already an invitation to infidelity, and desperation would be another.

"I don't want to either." He closed his eyes and brushed his lips to hers. "I'm hoping for a blizzard that shuts down this place for a week or more."

*****

Bushwhackers turned out to be a very large country western bar and restaurant with a large dance floor and stage for live music, a pool room, and game room complete with a mechanical bull. On Friday night despite the impending storm or perhaps because of it, the place was packed with people at tables and bellied up to the bar. A live band was already playing on stage with a few people on the dance floor, and on the far side of the building, whoops and hollers came from the mechanical bull.

Jennifer and Aaron found her classmates perched on stools at their own belly table already with drinks in hand and appetizers before them. The whoops from the three ladies when they spied the couple were almost as loud as those from the crowd at the mechanical bull.

Aaron consented to take his arm from Jennifer's waist long enough to shake hands during the introductions. Marisa had auburn hair and light brown eyes and generous double D-cup breasts trying to escape her low cut top. Jennifer watched Aaron's eyes when she introduced them and was glad to see although they gave a brief downward bounce, they did not linger on Marisa's cleavage. Stacy was next around the table and the classmate Jennifer found the funniest. She had dark skin and darker eyes with short curly black hair and an infectious laugh. Samantha was the last of Jennifer's core group of friends in school. Samantha had dirty blond hair a few shades darker than Jennifer's and startling blue eyes. Jennifer always thought they must be colored contacts but had never asked.

All three women had seen pictures of Aaron, but Jennifer could tell they were sizing him up, and she thought that at least for first impressions he was passing.

"So it's nice to finally meet the chef." Stacy rested her chin on her hand and one elbow on the table.

Jennifer felt Aaron's arm wrap about her waist again, and he gave her a quizzical look.

"That first week or two of school, Jen always came with these really good smelling lunches with chicken and beef and rice," Stacy explained. "Now she either buys something in the cafeteria, which is not pretty, or brings these little Cup of Noodles." Marisa and Samantha were laughing now.

Understanding bloomed on Aaron's face. When he had helped move her out to school, he had cooked several large meals to freeze for her before he left.

Jennifer felt her face pink. "I told you I'm not a cook."

He smiled at Jennifer. "Looks like I'll go grocery shopping tomorrow and do some more cooking." He kissed her on the cheek.

Jennifer glared back at her friends. "You know it's not fair. You all have family around here. I'm all by myself."

"Then maybe you need to fly your chef in more than once a month," Stacy said.

Aaron pursed his lips and rubbed his chin with his free hand. "We might be able to arrange that."

"Don't tempt me." Jennifer waggled a finger at him in mock anger. She received a kiss on the lips in response.

"Always," he whispered. "Want a drink?"

A quick glance that the table confirmed that everyone else had a bottle of beer, the drink de rigueur in a country western bar. "Sure, I'll have a beer."

Reluctantly, Aaron let go of her waist and gave a slight bow to her friends before heading over to the bar. "You'll have to excuse me, ladies, but duty calls." That brought some more laughs from her friends.

All four women watched him until he was out of direct earshot.

"He is cute," Samantha said.

"And very gentlemanly," Marisa agreed.

Stacy was to the point as usual. "How was the sex?"

Jennifer snapped her head around. "What?"

Samantha's eyes were wide staring at Jennifer. "You already had sex? But he just got here, right?" Then she looked at Stacy. "How do you know they had sex?"

Jennifer crossed her arms and just stared at Stacy.

At the center of attention now, Stacy was in her element. "We all know how anxious Jen's been all week, stressed out about class and tests and having her man come to visit. Even this afternoon, she was all wound up. Now suddenly a few hours later, she's all calm and relaxed." Stacy held out her hands. "Ergo: sex."

"I have not been stressed all week."

"Oh yes, you have," Marisa interrupted.

Jennifer shot her a glare but continued. "And now I'm out on a Friday night at a bar with my friends and my boyfriend, so of course I'm relaxed. I'll have time to be stressed later."

"Not if he keeps banging you," Marisa muttered despite Jennifer's second glare.

Now Samantha looked back to Stacy for a response.

"Well then, we all know Jennifer is always on time or is texting to check in and tell us where she is. Tonight, she was more than thirty minutes late and her one text was five minutes before they walked in the door."

"I lost track of time catching up with Aaron." That excuse sounded weak and almost admitting Stacy's premise even to Jennifer's own ears. Her friends only snickered.

"Okay. Catching up. Fine." Stacy waved her hands in dismissal. "So let's look at him. He can't keep his hands off of you for more than two seconds, and he's already kissed you twice since you walked in. Three times if you count when I saw him through the front doors kissing you before you came inside. We can tell how into you he is, and if he hadn't already been in you at least once tonight, he'd probably be humping your leg at the table right now."

They all laughed, including Jennifer. She brushed her hair back behind her ear. "Fine. We had sex. It was great, and I'd like to get some more this weekend. So please be quiet because he's on his way back."

Aaron paused at the table. All four of the women looked at him and burst out laughing again. "Sorry, honey," Jennifer said and gave him a quick kiss. "Girl talk."

"No problem. Knowing guy talk, I'm sure I don't want to know." Aaron held up five bottles of beer for the table. "Ladies, this round is on me."

"I like him," Marisa pronounced and took one of the bottles.

Aaron handed out the rest and snuggled up to Jennifer's side again with that arm around her waist. "So tell me. Who do I have to worry about with her?" He pointed to Jennifer. "Any guys in your class? Anyone hanging around in the cafeteria or around town I need to know about?"

"Hey," Jennifer objected.

Samantha shook her head. "Oh, no, all she ever talks about is y..."

Stacy slapped Samantha on the wrist. "She is our classmate and friend. We're not going to rat on her over one bottle of beer."

Aaron gave her a knowing smile and winked. "Fair enough. Whiskey shots next, and I'll ask again."

They all laughed, even Jennifer, who gave Aaron a playful shove. He rebounded and pulled her close into a kiss. She closed her eyes and let the thrill of him run through and surrendered herself to the need for his lips on hers.

"Okay," Stacy's voice cut through. "Getting awkward over here, you two."

Jennifer pulled herself away. A blush had started on Aaron's face. He shrugged at her but released her. She felt the hand on her waist slip a little lower though and give her a squeeze. "Sorry, ladies," he said while shooting Jennifer a sidelong glance.

She squeezed him back.

The talk drifted after that to school, their professors, the coming test, and the paper due right after. The waitress came by, and they ordered more food. Jennifer and Aaron split a salad and burger between them. Marisa and Stacy peppered Aaron with questions about his life, where he had traveled, and what he thought of their little city. In Jennifer's mind, he fielded them all very well, even some of the more probing digs from Stacy.

Over on the stage, the first band of the night finished up to applause from the crowd to which the little table of friends briefly joined in. "Thank you Kissin' Cousins," the announcer said over the sound system. "Up next we'll have Rocky Heights to entertain, but while they get set up, we're gonna have a few dance lessons for anyone here who is interested. So come on down to the dance floor."

Aaron raised his eyebrows at Jennifer. "Would you care to dance?"

She had wondered if he was every going to ask her, but now she felt the briefest bit unsure since her friends were partnerless. Still, this would be their first dance together. Teasing, she decided. "Oh, do you need the lessons?"

"I'm a quick study. Anyway, I didn't think you hung out a country western bars very often. Do you know the two-step?"

"Do you?"

He shrugged. "I will soon enough."

Samantha sighed. "Come on. Let's just go." She grabbed both of them by the arms and shoved them toward the dance floor.

"What about you three?" Jennifer asked.

Stacy laughed. "Oh, honey, there's plenty of men here."

Stacy was of course correct. Other couples had already reached the dance floor by the time Jennifer and Aaron joined them. Near the entrance to the dance floor, Marisa, Samantha, and Stacey, found a little knot of men who were more than happy to be their partners.

The call leader and DJ ran the crowd through a couple of line dances one of which involved swapping off partners in a circle. Jennifer was having fun and laughing with her friends close by as they circulated together. Whenever she looked past her current partner to see where Aaron was, she always caught him looking back at her. Love or jealousy or lack of trust? Either of the first two sounded about right to her.

The song ended and Jennifer was smiling at her last partner and saying thank you when Aaron's arm encircled her waist and spun her away. "Missed you," his lips whispered into her ear.

"Really?" Jennifer laughed. "That red head was kind of cute."

"What red head? All I see is a gorgeous blond."

She kissed him for that, and then it was lessons on Bushwhackers' version of the two-step.

They spun around the dance floor in each other's arms. Country western was not what she usually did, but dancing was dancing, and Aaron was not bad, a little rusty maybe, but a good partner.

"Let me guess," he said. "You must have been a cheerleader or color guard or something like that in high school since you're so good." He had stumbled over a step again but that did not matter to her.

"Field hockey actually, but I did go to all the dances."

"Ah, so you were the belle of the ball." He pouted a bit. "I'm jealous of all those guys you danced with."

QuietDog
QuietDog
67 Followers