A Road Trip Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietDog
QuietDog
67 Followers

Down below, Jennifer could feel the softness of his tongue circling and pressing against her clitoris alternating with the pressure of his lips when he sucked on her. He slipped the first two knuckles of two fingers into her vagina to stretch her while one of the fingers of his other hand made little circles with her vaginal secretions around her anus.

All of her nerve endings from the mouth to her vagina and anus were firing off. Only her nipples and breasts felt a bit lonely but neither of them had hands or mouths free to do much about that. One of those dark fantasies about having more than one lover at a time danced through her mind. Having another penis to alternate sucking or perhaps one deep inside her vagina while she sucked the other was one of those reveries she did not often let surface. She imagined Aaron would be less thrilled about that vision and would prefer one of him with two women. Having sex with another woman was not one of Jennifer's deep desires, but at the moment, if the other woman made herself busy by playing with or suckling Jennifer's breasts, maybe that would be okay. In the midst of all the passion, she might have blurted out that suggestion, except that Aaron's penis was filling her mouth which was just as well. Once she orgasmed, she would be able to file those thoughts back away where they belonged, out of sight and unspoken.

By some joint signal, they both broke away at the same time. Aaron turned back around, and lay next to her. They kissed and the taste of both their secretions mixed on her lips. She started to pull him on top of her, but he shook his head and rolled to his back and swung her hips over his. Her breasts dangled down and he took one in each hand to give them the attention they had been yearning for.

Jennifer had to reach back to readjust the angle of his penis and lowered herself on him. She rocked astride him savoring the sensations of his penis stretching her and the feeling of his hands and mouth on her breasts and nipples. She sat back until he was buried deep within her.

He sat up with her, and she wrapped her legs around him. His hands grabbed her buttocks and began to lift her up and down on his penis. Jennifer pushed her hips forward so that her clitoris rubbed against his pubic bone with each stroke. Her nipples rubbed against his chest as she rose and fell. It all felt so good.

She unfolded her legs and then leaned back along Aaron's legs. His penis stretched back with her and rubbed against the front of her vagina as she slid back and forth along his shaft. His thumb found her clitoris and rubbed it in circles.

Their movements were lazy and unhurried. They reveled in the moment and the feel of their bodies joined. They moved through multiple positions after that enjoying the sensation of each angle. She rolled over and Aaron entered her from behind laying flat. Then she shifted her legs to kneeling but kept her chest stretched out on the bed before moving to all fours and then finally getting all the way up to kneeling with Aaron's steady thrusts in and out of her. She arched her back and laid her head on his shoulder. His hands cupped her breasts and her own fingers played with her clitoris. When there were sufficiently wet, she offered them to him, and he sucked her juices off of each one.

They ended facing each other with him on top. With each thrust, he rocked his pelvic bone against hers trapping and stimulating her clitoris. Her hands rested on his hips and guided his angle and rhythm to just the perfect spot. She could feel the orgasm building and the warmth radiating out from her pelvis and then the waves of contractions and pleasure overwhelmed her. She cried out and shook and pulled his body tight down on top of her. Her legs spread wide and then wrapped around his legs to bind him to her. It seemed to go on forever. The contractions would begin to abate and then he would thrust again and a new wave would start.

Eventually, all that remained was warm contentment. Jennifer opened her eyes to see him staring down at her. "Thank you. That was great."

He bent down to kiss her. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love making you cum."

"And you are so good at it." When they kissed again, he began thrusting. The movements sent out new little waves of pleasure. Soon he was going faster and harder into her. He lay atop her and crushed her body to his and then his own orgasm washed over him. He stayed there on top of her giving little clusters of thrusts as his breathing calmed. He finally rolled off of her.

"Doesn't seem fair." Jennifer rolled on her side and played with his chest hairs. "Mine can keep going and going, and yours seem so short."

That made him laugh. "You do want it to keep going at the time, but they're long enough I think. When I'm making love to you though, it could never be long enough."

"Now you're just saying things to get back in my pants again."

Aaron glanced down her body and frowned. "I don't think you're wearing any pants."

"And who's fault is that?"

Aaron scrunched up his face and mused for a moment. "I think you're the one who striped off your own shirt and panties this morning."

She poked him in the chest. "Yes, because you wanted to get into them."

"You got me there." They both laughed and then kissed.

"Unfortunately, I think it's time to get back to the books." Jennifer sat up. "Now what happened to my panties?"

It took them both a while to dig through the sheets to find their underwear. Jennifer's T-shirt was in the bathroom where Aaron had left it.

Outside the distant rumble of snow plows filtered in while the closer by sounds of children playing in the snow echoed from the apartment courtyard.

At the kitchen island, Jennifer paged through her notebook while Aaron cooked omelettes with bell peppers and spinach and served them up with some of the cut fruit salad from yesterday's lunch. After her morning work out, the breakfast hit the spot.

They both got dressed after that, and since they had been cooped up indoors for almost an entire day at that point, they bundled up and risked the cold and snow for some fresh air and a change of scenery. Aaron had neglected to pack a pair of gloves. Jennifer got her nice faux-fur lined brown leather gloves and leant him her hot pink pair embroidered with Js. If nothing else marked him as taken, those would. Not that she planned on letting him out of her sight anytime soon anyway.

They walked around the courtyard together and tried to pack snow into the semblance of a snowman. Being Californians at heart though, their efforts were less skilled than the local children. Building the snowman though, devolved into a snow fight that soon left them a mix of cold and wet and flushed and sweaty but strangely very happy to be that way together. When the fight seemed to have wound down, Aaron went to give Jennifer a hug, but when she pulled him into the embrace, she shoved a last handful of snow down the back of his shirt. She ran away shrieking in laughter until he chased her down, and they ended up collapsing in the pile of snow that had been their attempt at a snowman. Caught in each other's arms, the laughter turned to kisses and a few fleeting gropes through multiple layers of clothes that they had to curtail given their audience.

As she had promised, they stopped by Tanya's apartment to say hello and introduce Aaron to her husband, Jonathan, and the kids, Henry and Melissa.

Afterward back in Jennifer's apartment they warmed up with Aaron's favorite, mugs of dark hot chocolate. Left up to her, Jennifer might have gone for coffee, but that would have involved getting in the car, and the roads still were not great, and Jennifer needed to get back to studying. Anyway, Aaron added a little dash of cinnamon and vanilla to the dark chocolate he used which added a nice little kick.

"Bad news," Aaron said after he had been online for a few minutes. "My flight's still on."

"The afternoon is still young. Maybe another storm will blow in."

But of course it did not.

They spent their last hours together studying. Aaron helped quiz Jennifer some more and proofread the first draft of her paper. Jennifer listened to him practice his presentation and gave him some pointers and even fixed some of his broken slide animations.

What they avoided until the end was more discussion of his impending departure.

"So when exactly is your spring break?" Aaron was trying to gather his things together and pack his small suitcase without actually looking like he was packing.

"First week of May, so just under a month. I'll be home for ten days or so." The thought of home made her smile. She talked to her parents and sister almost daily, but she missed being in the same room with them. She missed her mom's cooking. Late season snow storms especially made her miss the California sun. Her absence from it all for three months would make it all the sweeter.

So lost in her own thoughts, Jennifer did not pick up on Aaron's demeanor at first, like he was trying to navigate through a sensitive subject. "So how are things going to go when you're back?"

"Huh?"

"Are you staying at my place or with your parents? Do you want me to pick you up at the airport? When am I meeting everyone?"

Jennifer's mouth dropped open and then she covered her mouth and laughed. "OMG, it's a month away and you are already nervous."

Despite himself, Aaron blushed. "I just like to plan ahead, to know what to expect. We haven't done this whole relationship in the same place yet."

"Well, my mom and Rebecca are flying out a couple of days before I come back. They want to check out my place and the town. So you won't be picking me up. When I am back though, you will have to take me on a proper date. You can't just keep flying in and expect sex all the time. I have my standards."

"Noted, but I did take you to lunch twice before you moved."

"Fine. You've taken me on lunch dates. A proper date includes picking me up at my parents' house like a gentlemen and dinner."

He smiled and gave a little bow of acknowledgment.

"And if said date happens on the night before your day off, I may bring an overnight bag with me. I assume you have a spare bed at your place." She did her best to suppress her laughter.

"Certainly, my dear, you may have your own bed, but if you get lonely, I'll leave my door unlocked." Neither could suppress the laughter anymore.

When she calmed down, Jennifer pulled her legs up to her chest and regarded him. "Seriously though, I'll need to spend a chunk of the time with my family, we're pretty close, but my parents really want to meet you. I think my mom will probably want you over the second night for dinner. I bet she'll be too frazzled the first night since we'll have just flown back. I do want to see your place though and spend some alone time with you, so I was planning on a couple of nights at your place. We can decide if we'll let Rebecca and Tom join us for dinner. You'll meet them when we have dinner with my parents for sure." She paused and thought. "Plus we'll need to find time for you to meet my friends, and I need to meet yours." She got a serious look on her face. "That is of course if you still want this to be a real relationship here."

Aaron walked over to where she sat on the futon and knelt down so he was level with her. "Yes, I want this to be a real relationship for a very long time." He leaned in and kissed her. "I love you."

"Good. I love you too."

Then it was time to leave. Jennifer drove him to the airport. A few tears were shed, but the kisses, smiles and laughs far outnumbered them.

Her apartment felt very cold and empty when she came home. She turned on the television in the living room and music in her bedroom. The weekend's activities had tired her which gave her an excuse to head to bed earlier than usual. She took a shower and snuggled under her covers with her phone by her bedside. Not long after midnight it woke her with a chime. He was home. I love you, his text said. She hit the call button, and they talked for another hour before she fell back asleep.

QuietDog
QuietDog
67 Followers