A Road Trip Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached up to rub the stubble on this chin. "None of them were as perfect a partner as you." The music ended, the dancers clapped, and she kissed him. It felt like the audience was clapping for them.

The announcer picked up his microphone again. "All right everyone, let's hear it for Rocky Heights."

They found Jennifer's friends in the crowd and stayed on the dance floor for their first two songs before stepping off to take a breather. Sam exchanged numbers with her partner, a young man in a cowboy boots and hat, while Stacy and Marisa held off to see how the rest of the night would go.

After all the dancing, Jennifer was hot and gladly accepted the glass of ice water Aaron offered her in one hand and fanned herself with the other. They had excited the dance floor into the game room area with pool tables, foosball, air hockey, and video games. In the center of it all, surrounded by a fence and padding sat the mechanical bull with a crowd of admirers and a line to get on.

"Hey look, it's Calvin." Stacy nudged Jennifer and pointed to the tall muscular cowboy climbing onto the bull.

Calvin was one of their classmates and well liked by everyone. He always had a good word to say, helped out whenever asked, and spent the rest of his time at the gym it seemed.

The four ladies pushed themselves through the crowd to get a good view, and Aaron tagged along with them.

The big man mounted the beast, gripped the rope in his right hand, and held onto his cowboy hat in the other. Then the bull started to rock and turn, slow at first, but picking up speed. The crowd whooped and cheered. Calvin was a crowd favorite it seemed. Soon the bull was bucking and rocking like the real thing, and still the big man held on shifting his weight backward and forward to counter the bull driver's moves. His thick blond hair whipped about him. In the end though, like all good rides, it came to and end with Calvin pitched forward off the front side of the bull, but he tucked himself and turned it into a somersault and popped back up to his feet at the railing.

Jennifer found herself jumping and up and down a cheering along with her friends. "Calvin, over here!" She waved both her arms to grab his attention and when he saw them, he gave them a lopsided grin and waved. She turned back to her friends. "That was amazing." She caught the frown hiding under Aaron's forced smile. He was jealous and despite herself that thrilled Jennifer just a little. She did not want him too upset, but keeping him on his toes felt good in a twisted way.

Calvin and another guy, named Jerry, came around to meet the group. "Oh, so you're Aaron. Jen talks about you all the time." Calvin reached out and gave Aaron's hand a vigorous double handed shake.

Aaron looked a bit mollified that Calvin knew who he was and that Jennifer talked about him to her classmates, but she could tell he was still trying to size up the big handsome cowboy. "You were so impressive up there, Calvin. That's really hard, but you make it look easy." She could not resist running a hand up and down his biceps while she said it.

"Yeah, Calvin, you're the best one on that thing. How long have you been bull riding?" Marisa was on Calvin's other arm.

Stacy caught Jennifer's eye and winked at her. She nudged Aaron in the side. "Wasn't he incredible?"

Calvin waved his hands about. "Ladies, ladies, please, you're embarrassing me." But Calvin did not look embarrassed anymore than a peacock would with all its tail feathers spread wide. Over Calvin's shoulder, Jerry was rolling his eyes.

When Jennifer looked back from admiring Calvin, Aaron had a flash of envy run across his face, followed by resignation. He nodded at the mechanical bull. "So I'm getting on that thing, aren't I?"

Jennifer's eyes widened in excitement. "You would?" Then she paused and tried to look demure. "I mean, you don't have to do that."

He gave her a game smile. "Looks like fun. Let's get in line."

Jennifer gave a little squeal and hugged him. Behind his back, Stacy gave her a thumbs up.

All things considered, the line moved along at a good pace. No one stayed on as long as Calvin. The operator seemed to go easy on the ladies who tried a hand at the bull but toyed with the men. During their wait, Calvin, Jerry, Samantha, and Marisa disappeared for a time, but reappeared with drinks for everyone before Aaron's turn.

Jennifer could almost see Aaron swallow his pride when Calvin came back. "So any tips for a first timer?"

Calvin laughed. "Don't fall off."

"Thanks." Aaron gave a little eye roll.

The big cowboy laughed some more and clapped him on the back spilling some of his drink. "Just teasing you. Hold on tight with your right hand, balance with your left and grip with your knees. When the bull goes forward, you lean back, when it goes back, you lean forward. Easy peasy."

While Aaron went into the ring, Jennifer leaned on the rail with her five friends and whistled and cheered. Stacy had her phone out taking a video and gave a running commentary while switching back and forth from asking for predictions from the group and shots of Aaron as he mounted up. They all hooted when he got himself settled and signaled the operator he was set.

The ride showed a certain amount of promise for the first few seconds as the bull warmed up. Aaron held on for the first two forward dips and a spin, but a quick combo of a backward tilt followed by a counterclockwise spin and a forward dip sent him sprawling onto the cushioned mats. He sat up and shook himself to polite claps and cheers from the crowd, but the loudest came from Jennifer.

She met him at the exit gate and jumped into his arms to deliver a big hug. "That was great!" She pressed her lips to his and ran her tongue across his teeth.

"Ow," he said and stretched his neck to the side, but his arms were around her, and he was beaming into her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

He laughed. "I'm fine. I might be a little sore tomorrow, but it was worth it." He nodded back over his shoulder. "That is fun."

They just stared into each other's eyes, smiling and drinking in the other.

"So did I pass?"

"Of course you did." She giggled and gave a guilty look. She put her lips near his ear and whispered. "By the way, Calvin's gay. Jerry is his boyfriend." She saw the look in his eye but did not give him time to respond and kissed him again.

Then Stacy and the rest were on them laughing. "You have to see the video." Stacy shoved the phone into his face where his little image spun about on the bull before tumbling through the air to the ground.

"Send me the video," he told her.

Jennifer held up her phone. "She already sent me a copy. I'll send one to you too." She liked Stacy and all, but that woman did not need to have Aaron's number at this point in time.

They spent a few more hours together laughing a joking. They found a pool table and played in teams. Aaron was pretty good, but Jennifer surprised him by being a bit of a pool shark. "We used to have a table when I was growing up, and my dad taught my sister and me," she explained. She and Aaron danced a few more rounds together. Marisa and Jennifer even took turns trying out the mechanical bull. The operator seemed to go especially easy on Marisa and gave ample time for those double D breasts to bounce about on display. Fortunately for her but maybe less so for the crowd, she avoided any wardrobe malfunctions.

Aaron met Jennifer at the exit and pressed his nose to hers in an embrace. "That was very sexy," he whispered and from what she could feel lower down, he wasn't just talking.

"I was planning on riding another bull later tonight."

"Hmm, that will be one lucky bull."

"Almost as lucky as I am to ride him."

"Maybe we should think about heading home soon then."

They lingered for another twenty minutes or so. Jennifer made sure her friends were set and not planning on heading home with any strangers from the bar. It took Jennifer two attempts to pry Sam away from her phone and agree not to go alone to meet the guy from earlier in the evening whom she was now texting. Then they said their good byes and headed out into the cold wind of the night.

*****

The temperature was just above freezing, but with the wind, it was decidedly below. The storm was not supposed to arrive until the next afternoon. Was that tomorrow or today already? Jennifer glanced at her car's clock. Today. Despite its age, Jennifer's car was reliable and started with ease. The streets of Omaha were dark and quiet, and they encountered few cars and nary a light on the way back to her apartment.

Before they left for the evening, Jennifer had turned down the furnace, but now she turned it up to high when they came in the door. Compared to the warmth of the bar, she could feel the chill in the air when she stripped off her jacket.

Aaron grabbed her coat and hung his and hers up in her entryway closet and left their muddy shoes near the door. "Where are your extra sheets? I'll get the futon set up."

"Top shelf in the bedroom closet. Let me help you move the table first."

It took just a minute to shift her coffee table and lay the futon out flat.

When he went to the bedroom to get the sheets, she grabbed his arm. "After I brush my teeth, I'll warm up the shower. Don't take too long."

Jennifer was just finishing brushing her teeth when Aaron joined her in the bathroom wearing only his boxer shorts. "Not wasting any time are you," she said and gave him a lingering look up and down.

"You said to hurry."

She left him there to brush is teeth while she went back to the bedroom to undress. He ogled her naked body in the mirror when she came back to slip into the shower, and she gave him a playful spank as she went past. She pulled the curtain shut and turned on the water. There was the brief initial blast of cold, but behind it the water warmed quickly. "I'm getting lonely in here," she called before leaning her head back into the water to soak her long blond locks in the shower stream.

Her eyes were closed, and the sound of the water in her ears almost drowned out the sound of the shower curtain opening, but she felt the slight cool breeze of air on her body and the vibrations of the tub under her feet when he stepped in to join her. She opened her eyes in time to see him step into the water with her and pull her into a wet embrace. His semi hard penis bumped against her lower belly just at the top of her pubic hair. His pectoral muscles pushed against her breasts and his lips pressed to hers. She wrapped her arms around him and lost her self in his minty kisses.

Jennifer let go of him with one hand so she could reach down to squeeze his penis. She pulled away from the kiss to stare into his pale blue eyes while she rubbed it up and down. Then she tucked it down between her legs. As it tried to pop up back up, it rubbed against her clitoris and labia. She raised her eyebrows at him with a wicked grin and then began moving up and down on her toes so that her body slid along his shaft. The shower was already making them wet enough, but she could already feel her own juices adding to the lubrication.

Aaron still had one hand on her back to hold her while she had put both her arms back around his neck. His other hand though had found her left breast and was kneading it and playing with her nipple in time to her pelvic thrusts.

He broke the embrace first and reached for the pouf hanging from the shower caddy in the corner behind her. "Time to get you cleaned up."

"Just so you can get me all dirty again?"

"I thought you liked getting dirty with me."

She shook her head. "I love getting all hot and sweaty and dirty with you."

He kissed her. "Always with you. Only with you."

They took turns after that. He covered her pouf in suds and then ran it all over her body. The slight roughness of it normally just made her feel like she was succeeding in scrubbing off the grim of the day, but in Aaron's hands it sent little trills through her body, especially when he circled around her breasts with it all the way into her swollen nipples in the center.

Then he was running his fingers through her hair and massaging her scalp as he worked shampoo and then conditioner into a thick lather. She watched the little white blobs of soap run down her chest and onto her breasts, and that triggered an image of him ejaculating onto her chest leaving little white splashes like a string of pearls. She shook herself a little bit at the thought.

"What?" Aaron asked. Her smile reflected in his eyes.

"Nothing. So many sexual fantasies, so little time."

"Ooh, do tell."

She shook her head. "No, now it's my turn to clean you up."

As much as Jennifer had enjoyed feeling Aaron's hands running over her body, she enjoyed cleaning him even more. She lingered over his biceps and chest, playing with his chest hairs. He twitched some when she ran the pouf over his belly. "Ticklish?"

"Just a little."

She turned him around to soap first his buttocks and then his legs. That left the best part for last. She turned him and again took his penis, now swollen and fully erect, in her bare soapy hand. "Better make sure we get this really clean," she purred to him as she rubbed him in her hands up and down in slow strokes. At the top of each stroke, little beads of precum leaked from the head.

"Looks like I've got the bull by the horn."

"The bull likes it."

Jennifer leaned in to kiss him, and Aaron met her halfway. She kept her face close to his but broke the kiss enough to speak. "I wonder what the bull will think when I'm riding him."

"I doubt he'll want to buck you off."

Jennifer pulled back a little more so she could focus on those blue eyes. "He better be ready to do some bucking though." They finally broke out into laughs at that.

She felt his hand stroking her cheek. "For you, I'll buck all night if that's what you want. So let's get going."

They both took one last quick rinse in the hot water. Aaron slipped out of the shower first and was almost done drying when Jennifer popped out behind him. "I'll be waiting for you." He leaned over and licked a big drop of water off one of her nipples. "Don't take too long."

It took Jennifer a bit longer to finish drying, mostly because she had to wring out her hair long hair to prevent leaving puddles everywhere.

When she came padding out into the front room, Aaron had turned down the lights to give just a sultry illumination to the room. He was lying on his side on the futon with his head propped up on his elbow. "Took you long enough. It's lonely out here." He lifted up the blanket for her to slip in beside him. He started to lean over her and kiss her.

She accepted the kiss, but put a hand on his chest to push him back. "You got to be on top last time." She swung a leg over his prone form and straddled his stomach. When she leaned down, her damp tresses fell in a curtain closing them off from the rest of the world. "Now it's my term to ride the bull."

They both giggled, and then she was kissing him. Her tongue darted out to intertwine with his and then she accepted his tongue into her mouth and sucked on it. His hands came up to cup her breasts and massage them. Jennifer lowered her pelvis so her pubic hair and labia just touched his belly and then rocked back and forth lower and lower onto him. On the back stroke, she could just feel the tip of his penis straining toward her vaginal opening. She wanted that penetration. She wanted to feel herself spreading and stretching over his penis, but first, she wanted something else.

Instead of making her way down, Jennifer sat up and started walking up his chest on her knees. She paused to enjoy his hands on her breasts for a few moments more and ground her labia down on his chest where she left a small wet spot.

Aaron tried to move up also, but Jennifer grabbed his arms and shook her head. "I'm in charge now." She laid his arms at his sides and slid the rest of the way up to position those nether lips over his mouth. She leaned against the wall with both hands and lowered herself down over him.

Aaron did not need any prompting. The lips of his mouth met the lips of very vulva on the way down. His tongue came out and ran up and down between her labia before settling around her clitoris. It swelled against his mouth as he sucked on its hood and lapped at it with his tongue.

Jennifer sighed and moaned. By rising and lowering against the wall, she controlled the pressure and could readjust to put his lips and tongue on just the right spot. His hands reached around her to squeeze both sides of her ass. He pushed her forward just enough so that his tongue could reach farther back and probe the entrance to her vagina while his upper lip kept up the pressure on her clitoris. Jennifer sighed some more but then inched back again to redirect his attentions to her clitoris.

She could feel the pleasure building and knew she was getting close to orgasm, but she wanted something more before she went all the way. She lifted off of his face and slid back down Aaron's body. As she slid down, she allowed her clitoris to stroke against him which sent little thrills up from her pelvis. Her vulva, soaked from his saliva and her own lubrication left a trail of moisture along his chest and belly. "That was wonderful, but I think I really need that horn now."

When her breasts reached his chest and their nipples just started to touch, she felt the head of his penis bump into her vulva. She shifted to readjust until she could feel it at the entrance to her vagina. Her lower lips were already swollen from Aaron's attentions, but at the touch of his penis, she could feel them spreading like flower petals. The tip of his penis pushed past them and entered her. Jennifer rocked back and forth there, and with each sway of her body, she accommodated him deeper and deeper inside of her, the walls of her vagina stretching out along his shaft and then tightening back around him until she impaled herself on the entire length of his penis.

Once Jennifer had buried him deep inside of her, Aaron began tucking his pelvis to give shallow thrusts in and out of her. They both moaned. Jennifer ground her pelvis against him and those thrusts. She could feel his tip deep within her bumping against her cervix, the thickness of his shaft still straining and stretching the opening of her vagina, and her clitoris rubbing against her pelvic bone.

She was supporting herself on outstretched arms above him. He brushed her long blond locks to the side out of their faces. One of his hands played with one breast and he raised his head up to take the other in his mouth. Below, he was thrusting in and out of her with increased vigor in longer strokes and that bucking she had asked for. The end of each stroke brought their bodies together and sent waves of pleasure through Jennifer's body. She began bouncing on him herself now, no longer content to let him choose their rhythm.

Jennifer dropped down to her elbows. The pleasure was becoming too much to hold her body above him. Her breast slipped from his mouth, and she crushed them to his chest, their softness a cushion between them, but her nipples still rubbed against the roughness of his chest hairs.

She kissed him then, thrust her tongue into his mouth just like he was thrusting his penis inside of her. She could taste him but also the tang of her own juices still smeared across his lips and face. Her hair fell back over them, covering them again in a damp cave, and then the orgasm broke free and washed over her. She cried out. She collapsed all of her weight on him. She gyrated against him. Her vaginal walls spasmed around his shaft again and again. She could feel her juices pouring out of her wetting them both in sticky sweetness.