A Rock in Space Pt. 01

Story Info
An extraterrestrial encounter alters Jake's life for good.
5.9k words
4.62
50.1k
137

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is something a little different from my usual stuff. I wrote it as a way to relax, and relieve some stress from working on some of my more serious works. I'm not really sure how far I want to take it, but for the time being, I'll be doing chapters like this from time time; short, quick, light reading type things with a sex-driven storyline. Just note, it's not meant to be taken too seriously.

Oh, and feel free to just skim over the gibberish language at the start; it's an alien language, and more of an Easter egg for later on as bits and pieces of the language get translated over time so that anyone so desiring (or crazy enough, tbh) can come back and read it for shits and giggles. :S

Location: Somewhere between Earth and Mars, aboard a spacecraft equipped for trans-galactic warp travel.

Date: October 2nd, 2018.

Time: 9:15 PM.

Mission: Ultra-top secret classified...

"Mabu mu baku! Mabu mu baku!"

"Zer ah ki?"

"Tur dayya el!"

*Takes a deep breath in*

"Turri... Zer pi tur pi?"

"Alo no tiamana?"

*Head shaking despondently*

"Hoya, qin pi'pu erru Oberyn alomano..."

Location: Earth, somewhere in the upper atmosphere.

Date: October 2nd, 2018.

Time: 9:16 PM.

Mission: Help Jacob Sweeney...

There he was; identity designation 'Jacob Sweeney'.

He was sitting in his room, clicking away at some form simulated entertainment things using one of those archaic machines like an actual savage...

I had no idea that sentient lifeforms with fully developed prefrontal cortexes could stand to use anything without at least basic quantum functionality, but the chances were that this lifeform couldn't even build the thing he was using from scratch anyway, so what was I to expect?

Clearly this was a species operating on substandard levels of functional intelligence.

To think, this is where they would send me... to a fucking rock in space, with barely enough room to properly support energy-based lifeforms.

And to serve a being like him...

*Sighs*

No sense complaining about it.

This rock was marked for an extinction event in less than two of its miniscule orbital cycles anyway.

So, I as well have some fun...

And who knows?

Maybe if I did well enough, Jora and Varg would give me another chance?

Location: Earth, Jake Sweeney's room.

Date: October 2nd, 2018.

Time: 9:14 PM.

Mission: Seduce Stephanie Summers.

"Save your game, Jake."

"Huh?"

"Save your game!"

I took a quick look at the image onscreen, then pulling up the menu, I quickly tapped on the save option, then created a new file named 'Fuck Steph 39'; then a blinding light filled the room, and for a minute or two, I saw nothing.

Then my eyes opened, and there she was, sitting on the edge of my bed like something out of an actual beauty magazine; with flawlessly smooth, cocoa brown skin, and lush black hair that spilled about her shoulders.

Her lips were painted red, and kissably plump, and she was wearing a skintight jumpsuit that was so fitted that she might as well have been completely nude.

My eyes immediately narrowed on the two balloon shaped orbs that stuck out of her chest, which had been puffed out, almost as if displaying them just for my hungry gaze.

I licked my lips as I eyed the outline of the perky nipples that protruded from each tit.

"Is there some malfunction with your mental faculties?" she asked, flipping her hair nonchalantly, and I stared like a man possessed as her glorious breasts bounced hypnotically with the movement.

"Hellooo? Earth to Jake?"

That snapped me out of my reverie; at least, long enough at least to question the legitimacy of the vision before me, and as I stretched an arm out toward the figure, I felt it, and ohhhh my goddd, so good!

It was soft, and plush; delicate to the touch, and so perfect that I didn't care in that moment that the breast in my grasp was still clothed, and perhaps an actual delusion.

"I died, didn't I?" I asked, more to myself than the girl, but she merely rolled her eyes.

"A fairly obvious observation, Jake," she answered, with a dismissive wave of her hand.

I eyed her as she spoke.

She seemed annoyed at me, but even so, I continued to squeeze and massage the tit in my hand...

It was so strange... how could she be so annoyed at me for my question, when she was yet to bat an eye about the fact that I was, I dunno, actually molesting her?

I guess that decided it.

This was a dream...

Or maybe a hallucination?

Fuck, who even cared at this point?

I leapt at the girl, pinning her down on the bed, and without another thought, I began to maul her tits hungrily, which prompted, finally, a reaction.

"Um, if we're going to do that, could you at least let me take my suit off?" she asked, and I backed up a bit, wiping at my mouth which tasted of something... like silicon, maybe?

"Jesus... this feels so real," I breathed, as the girl stood up, and reaching back, she unzipped something at the back of her suit, then peeling off the thing from her upper body, she bent over to work the skin tight covering down her legs, and I almost creamed my pants as I got an up close look at the most perfect, round, heart-shaped ass in existence.

I stepped forward, gazing at it intently, drooling almost at the sight...

Two round, perfect cheeks, and just between her legs, the enticing sight of a slight protrusion of a pussy mound, completely bare shaven and begging to be cupped.

I reached forward, and nudged at it with the back of the knuckle on my right index finger, and once more, the girl never yelped, but rather looked over her shoulder as she discarded her rather strange looking garment.

"Do you want it like this? By my calculations, the bed might be more conducive to achieving the maximum pleasure attainable from carnal copulation."

I shook my head disbelievingly, as I withdrew my hand then sniffed at the unfamiliar scent that I knew, almost instinctively, was the intimate scent of a woman's...

"What is this?" I asked finally, and the girl groaned, shaking her head derisively.

"Could you be a little more specific? Your question can be interpreted in at least five different contexts based on the phrasing and combination of words..."

I shook my head.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Who? By your kind's definition of what constitutes the signifier 'who', there would be no plausible response. Instead, 'what' might more aptly fit your mode of thinking, so allow me to presume that this was the intention behind your question, and answer that I am a model 459-B third generation operational assistant automaton with the identity designation, 'Lucy'."

I blinked twice, then licked my lips.

"So, your name is Lucy? You could have just said that," I replied.

"'You could have just said that'," she said, mocking my voice, and rolling her eyes at me. "You could have also phrased your question with language that was less speculative. But such may lie beyond your capacity... sadly."

I could feel my initial erection subsiding, and she frowned.

"The part seems to be drooping," she suddenly said, shaking her head uncertainly. "Yet I detect no sign of sickness. Are you mentally unfit to sustain an erection?"

My mouth fell open with shock.

"Look, lady. I have no idea who you are, but you're starting to piss me off."

She pursed her lips, then shook her head.

"It seems I am at fault. Accept my apology," she said, before holding her arms behind her back, and sticking out her chest as she swayed girlishly.

I felt myself stirring again.

"Lucy, was it?"

"Yes, Jake."

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"I was assigned by the entities, Jora and Varg to instruct you on the functionality of your new genetic design."

"My new... what?"

"Your body, Jake. It is no longer human, and you must learn how it works before you inadvertently expose yourself to the lesser species you live amongst, as they are incapable of processing such an existence."

"Wait, hold on. Why do I have a new body?" I asked, and the girl shuddered a little.

"I can explain everything, Jake, but if we aren't going to combine our parts and achieve sexual release, can I request a simpler form of covering to shield myself from the atmospheric conditioning device?"

I followed her gaze to my AC unit overhead, and I quickly shook my head.

"Sorry," I said, heading across the room to the door where one of my sweaters were hanging from a rack.

I handed the thing to her, and as she quickly slipped it on, I licked my lips.

Her breasts were so sizeable that they stuck out on her chest, and her long, silky smooth legs extended beyond the low cut of the sweater, just barely covering her privates, and leaving visible the enticing sight of her ass whenever she shifted or turned.

"So, your new body, right? The appearance remains that of what your people would refer to as 'human', but genetically, your make-up is that of an 'ascendant one'."

As she sat on my bed and folded her legs, I caught a little view of her bare pussy lips again, and I shook my head, shaking off the distraction, and forcing myself to focus.

"Why?" I began, but as she rolled her eyes, I quickly shook my head, then continued. "I mean, why do I have a new body?"

She shook her head, a confused look on her face.

"Because your old one was destroyed. Did you not already surmise this?"

"No; that was just... an expression. So, I'm dead?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"You died, Jake. As in your body perished. But you're not dead; you were remade, so here you are in your new form."

I stared at her, trying to come to terms with what she was telling me.

"How? How did I die?"

"Five minutes ago, a trash ejection was accidentally fired in the direction of an occupied space-rock, self-designated by its inhabitants as 'earth'. At 9:15PM EST, the ejected matter crashed through earth's atmosphere and landed at this location, name designation 'your room', obliterating you, and resulting in the need to reconstruct your form so as to maintain the galactic treaty of non-intervention with unaware sentient lifeforms."

"Aliens? You're telling me that aliens killed me?"

"Alien?" The girl scoffed. "Such an archaic concept. Life spreads across the galaxies, Jake, as naturally as the ocean tide. To demarcate things as 'different' based on such an inane factor as 'geographical place of origin' is a flawed manner of thinking; and one that should be dispensed with if you are to truly transcend your humanity."

I blinked several times, but as I processed the words, something came to me.

I might be different, Jacob, but I feel human. Am I not deserving of love? Of affection? Compassion? Or am I just a machine to you?

"Stephanie!" I cried out, as I turned and noticed that my game seemed to have reverted to where I was two hours ago.

"Relax, Jake. You already sent me back to warn you. The game was saved," Lucy assured me, and I stared at her in shock.

"Oh my god! That was you!"

She nodded, smiling proudly.

"Am I not an efficient assistant? Jora doesn't know what he's missing!"

I quickly opened up the menu, then navigating to the 'load' folder, I stared at the save-file in shock, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

'Fuck Steph 39'.

"Thank god," I breathed. "I thought I'd lost you..."

Lucy studied me with an interested look.

"This, 'Stephanie'. She is a character in this 'game', is she not?"

"Yeah..."

"Then why do you persist at this meaningless endeavor? This girl is not real, and she performs no function save for a masturbatory stimulation of the organ. Would real companionship not be preferable to such a pursuit?"

I turned to Lucy, then shook my head, a little despondently.

"You don't get it," I said.

"Then explain."

"I don't want to..."

She seemed about to press me further, when suddenly, the door behind us burst open, and a teenage girl darted through the doorway and into my room.

"Ohmygod! Did you see it?"

"See what?" I asked, hurriedly minimizing the game on my screen.

She moved to my window, staring outside and up into the sky, and I quickly glanced over at Lucy, trying to communicate telepathically to her that she should hide, but she merely smirked at me with a cheeky grin.

"She can't see me," she mouthed, and I swallowed uncomfortably, then nodded.

"Hey, doofus. I'm over here! Or is an empty bed more interesting to you than your little sister?"

She had her hands on her hips and was shooting me an adorable, pouty look, and I quickly shook off my stupor.

"Sorry; I... uh, you don't see anything there?"

I was gesturing towards Lucy, but the girl was already looking outside again.

"Come on. Lizzie swears she saw it! She said it looked like if it landed right here by our house."

"Saw what?" I asked, finally moving to her side, but as our hands touched, I quickly recoiled.

"A meteor, or something. There's a meteor shower, but there was one that looked like if it was coming right at us! There, look!"

I gasped, as it did actually seem as if something was falling to the earth somewhere off in the distance.

"Holy shit," I breathed, as the fiery trail left by the object illuminated the sky to make quite the scene.

"Make a wish! Quick!"

"Okay; I wish my little sister would stop barging into my room all the time," I said, and she pouted.

"If you say it out loud, it won't happen, dumbass!"

I sighed, and she pouted again.

"Why do you hate me?" she asked.

I was about to reply with something sarcastic, when I noted that there seemed to be something genuine in her tone.

"I don't hate you, Steph. I was just kidding around."

She folded her arms and pouted.

"I'm not buying it," she said. "You say that, but you avoid me like if I've got cooties or something. Did Wesley tell you something about me?"

"Ugh. No. I don't talk to Wesley anymore, and especially not about you."

She frowned.

"You're still mad at me, aren't you?"

"Look Steph, just drop it, and get out of my fucking room!"

"Ugh! Fine!"

She stomped out of the room, slamming my door shut as she did, and I suddenly noticed Lucy staring at me with a wide-eyed look of interest.

"Soo, there's a character named 'Stephanie' that you're trying to seduce in that simulation... what was it, a game?"

"...yeah."

"And your sister... 'Steph'. Is that by any chance a moniker for 'Stephanie'?"

I plopped down onto my computer chair, and buried my head into my keyboard.

"You're not real. This isn't real. I made you up just to torture myself..."

I felt like crying for a moment, until a pair of hands wrapped themselves around me, and I shivered a little, as they sure felt real as fuck.

"Jake... I'm very real. And this is very real... do you want me to prove it?"

I lifted my head from the desk, and as she withdrew, plopping down onto my bed again, I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Prove it? She just came in here and didn't even see you. How could you prove anything after that?"

She shot me a teasing smile, and put her hands on her hips as she climbed to her feet.

"Because... I can give you Stephanie!"

I eyed her suspiciously.

"What?" I shook my head. "What even makes you think that I want that. This is a character in a game; you can't prove-"

"Then why did you conceal the image bearing Stephanie's name and likeness?"

I stared at her, and she nodded, shooting me a smug look.

"Stephanie it is!"

She flicked me on the forehead, and my mind went hazy for a second, until suddenly, it became clear to me.

"I... feel so light."

"Yes, Jake. Your fears are but a human weakness that your new 'ascendant' mind will soon leave behind."

I licked my lips, then nodded.

"You're right. Not about wanting Stephanie, but I suddenly realize... I have to talk to her."

I headed for the door, and walked down the corridor straight to her room.

*Knock knock*

"Yeah?"

"It's Jake. Can we talk?"

"Uh, yeah. It's open."

I opened the door a crack, and peeked inside.

Stephanie was on the bed, lying down, a pair of discarded headphones lying next to her, and a faint sound coming from them as she looked at me over her shoulder.

"What?" she asked.

"I... I'm sorry."

She turned, studying me.

"You really were mad?"

I nodded.

"Wesley said that you had sex with him," I said, and her jaw dropped.

"Ohmygod! I didn't. I swear! That fucking twit-"

"Steph, it doesn't matter. I love you, but I don't own you. You can date whoever you like," I said, and she turned around, and sat up, folding her arms crossly.

"Don't you care, though?"

I shook my head, and she glared at me, then scoffed.

"You fucking douchbag! You're supposed to care. I'm your little sister. You're supposed to care, and love me, and fucking... want to protect me, and..."

Tears were welling up in her eyes, and I took a tentative look down the hall, before slipping into the room.

"That's not what I meant. I care about you."

She was wiping at her eyes.

"You don't. You ignore me, and you don't let me come into your room anymore. You think my friends are dumb sluts and you treat me like one of them."

"That's not true," I said.

"Then why don't we hang out anymore. We used to do everything together. Why did you just stop...?"

There's no way I can answer that-

Is what I wanted to say, but as something flicked my head from behind, I suddenly answered:

"Because I started wanting you as more than just a sister."

Stephanie's eyes went wide, and her mouth hung open as she studied me in shock.

What the fuck did I just do?

"W-What?"

I shifted uncomfortably, but I suddenly felt emboldened.

"You've been the love of my life for longer than I can remember. *sighs*. Look, maybe it's all of those weird Japanese games I've been playing that just melted my brain, or maybe I'm just some kind of sicko, but... I started falling for you, Steph... and I just didn't know what to do with my feelings."

Stephanie was still staring at me.

"Jake."

"I'm sorry. I know this is weird, and I understand if you hate me now, but I really never meant to push you away, I just-"

*Smooooch*

My eyes went wide, and my gaze flicked down for a moment to confirm that the lips pressed to mine were indeed those that belonged to my little sister; but Steffi's eyes were closed shut, and as my hands moved to her body, our lips parted only for a second to meet again, and this time a soft moan escaped her lips.

Her arms reached around my head, and she pulled me down, our lips mashing together again, and again, until I shifted, rolling her on top of me, and she began to kiss me hungrily now.

I felt overwhelmed and simultaneously in heaven all at once.

I'd just gone nineteen years without tasting a woman's lips, and here I was kissing the ones that I'd desired more than any other.

Not just kissing!

Making out.

She was sucking on my lips in between pressing smacks, and she quickly grabbed my hand and brought it to her chest, and I gave a tentative squeeze, feeling the small pert mound through her thin cotton pajama top.

"Oh Jake. Don't stop. Kiss me everywhere. You love me, don't you? You love your little sister?"

"Mmh. Yes."

"Tell me!"

"I love you."

*smooch*

"I love kissing you."

*smooch*

"I love touching your sexy little body!"

12