A Rock in Space Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, ah! Touch me. Kiss me... do everything, Jake. I didn't give this to Wesley. I didn't give it to anyone. I'm yours, Jake. Yours alone. Take it! Take me!"

I was in heaven.

Our lips broke apart for long enough for Stephanie to pull her top over her head, and shed it like we had our inhibitions, and she quickly pulled my own shirt off, then pushed me onto my back.

There was a hungry look in her eyes, like a panther stalking its prey, and she pawed her way up my chest then began to kiss me.

She kissed my neck roughly, desperate it seemed to mark me as her own, then she began to run her kisses down my chest, kissing the sensitive expanse of skin with that same, sucking, passionate intent.

I squirmed a little as she moved down to my stomach which was ticklish and sensitive to her probing assault, and as I almost instinctively pushed her lower down, she shot me a devilish grin.

"Is there something you want, Jake? Is there something you desperately need your cute little sister to do?"

Her cheeks were resting against the outline of my cock, which were straining against the taut fabric of my cotton pants.

"God- yes!"

Stephanie shot me a look of mock surprise.

"But whatever might it be? What could you possibly want your adorable, innocent little sister to do?"

"Suck me, Steph."

"Tell me what, Jake. Tell me what you want me to suck."

She was playing with me, pawing at me like a playful kitten, and I bit my lip as I grasped at her with desperation.

"Suck your brother's cock!"

She cackled at me, a gleeful look in her eyes, and as she fished me out, I could feel a warmth pressed against my knee where our bodies met, and she ground subtly against me as she wrapped her hand around my rod, and wiggled it back and forth playfully.

"I've never taken a cock between these lips, Jake. These sweet, kissable, innocent lips... To think, the first one they'd kiss would be my own brother's..."

I stared in awe as she slowly opened her mouth and began to engulf me; first, the tip just brushing subtly past her lips, then a warm, wet slug meeting them, flicking at my cockhole, then resting against the underside as I slipped further into those same puffy, moist, kissable lips.

They parted around the sizeable girth of my rod, and my mind went blank as she stopped, and slid me just as slowly back out.

She leaned forward and held my cock close to her chest like it was something precious to her, as she kissed me once more on the stomach, then leaning down, she placed a wet, sloppy kiss on the side of my meat, just at the base, and I groaned pleasurably as she began to passionately kiss and suck her way along the length of my cock.

She was moaning as she sucked and kissed me, and I could feel the warmth pressing against my leg leave a trail of wetness as she lifted her weight off, climbing to her knees.

I looked down, and as she caught where my gaze was, she smiled.

She scooted up beside me on her knees, then taking my hand, she brought my fingers to rest against the crotch of her pants.

"Feel how wet I am for you. Feel how wet you made me, Jake," she crooned, and as I reached under her and grasped her leg, I ran my hand up her inner thigh to her shorts, slipping them into the opening at her leg which was already coated with the slickness of her juices.

I brought my hand away, and tasted her, reveling in the taste, and she moaned, leaning down onto my cock and sucking me back into that perfect little mouth.

I tugged at her shorts, and she brought her legs together, allowing me to shimmy the thing off of her, and she lifted a leg at my urging, as I sneaked between her thighs and laid my sights on the most perfect sight I'd ever seen in my life.

There was a small patch of hair, and two thin lips, slightly parted, and a dewdrop of moisture perched at the start of the slit, and I leaned in and sucked it up, before leaning back down to admire the wonderful sight of my little sister's dripping wet cunt.

She moaned onto my cock, then sank her hips onto my face, desperately trying to get my lips back onto her sex, and as she smeared me with her juices, I let out a soft thrilling sound.

I broke away from her sex just long enough to inhale deeply of her musky, womanly scent, before opening my lips and placing my mouth against her mound, sucking and slurping her juices hungrily.

I ran my tongue along the length of her lips, before burying it inside of her, desperate almost to get inside of that sacred place.

"Mmh ah! Suck me, Jake. Suck your little sister's pussy! Make me squirm. Make me scream!"

Fuck-

The fact that we were inside our parent's house suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks; and our parents were in fact at home, and just one story below where their two children were currently enthralled in sweet incestuous passion.

As I glanced at the door, however, I suddenly caught sight of Lucy, who gestured to me something that seemed to indicate that we could proceed without worrying about causing a disturbance.

I nodded subtly, leaning forward and burying my tongue into the delicate rosebud of Stephanie's clit, and she let out an almost immediate moan, before descending onto my cock and this time taking me in until I felt my head make contact with the back of her throat.

She spit me out, gagging a little, and slobbering my cock with a mixture of precum and spit, before taking me back in again.

But as I licked and sucked on her pussy, I knew that I couldn't be satisfied until I was inside of her.

Stephanie looked down at me, in between her own pert little breasts and past my rigid cock and the swaying and heaving of our bodies as we panted, and we shared a conspiratorial look before she sat up, and I scooted forward, almost instinctively rearranging our bodies to take our passionate exchange to the next logical step.

We kissed as our bodies aligned, and for a moment, I stared into her eyes, and she gazed right back into mine, a stupid smile on her face.

"Are we really doing this?" she asked, and I stared at her, swallowing as I did.

"Only if it's what you want..."

She stared at me, hovering over my cock, our parts electrically close to each other, yet just slightly out of reach.

"I want to be loved by you," she said.

"You always were," I replied, and she growled a little.

"Really? Then where were the kisses? The hugs? Where were the nights staying up playing stupid games and talking about anything and everything?"

I panted slightly, and as my cock brushed against her slit, I jumped a little.

"You could have all of that. And you will. Whether or not we do this," I said, and she pursed her lips, looking down almost desperately.

"But I want this... I want it so badly. I want to be all of that and all of this. Can't we? I know I'm your sister and it's wrong, but I want this... I don't care if it's wrong. I don't care if we have to run away. Or hide it. I don't want to pretend anymore. I've been doing so many things to get your attention, all because I wanted this and I could just never bring myself to say it. Jake..."

She was panting, and kissed her, then held her tight.

"I get it," I said. "I get it. I want it too, Steph. I want it too."

I broke the hug, and she kissed me, then pushing me back, she reached down, and aimed my cockhead at her slit, and she rubbed the sensitive head against the length of her lips, shuddering a little at the stimulation, before sliding me to her entrance.

She looked up, her eyes searching my face for the confirmation that I really did want to cross this threshold with her, and as I looked up, my lips pursed and quivering just slightly, I reached out, placed a hand against her hip to steady her, as I leaned in and kissed her.

It was a kiss that said, 'I want you.'

A kiss that said 'I love you.'

A kiss that said 'you are the most beautiful girl in the whole world.'

And most of all; kiss that said 'this will never be a mistake to me.'

And she cooed into my mouth as she moved, easing herself down and taking me slowly, gently, and ever so lovingly, deep into that intimate place that transformed us from siblings to sibling-lovers.

"Oh Jake; you're inside of me. God... it feels so good."

If heaven was a place on earth, it was past the parted lips of my sister's cunt, at the cusp of her womb where I was now nestled.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, Jake. I love you so much."

We didn't move except to kiss, but as we kissed our bodies began to move as if possessed by their own machinations, and Stephanie cooed into my mouth as she ground her hips, working her insides along my shaft.

"Baby; I need you to move me," she moaned. "I can't."

I nodded, placing my hands on her hips, and she wrapped herself around me, nodding, and letting out a long, drawling moan as I gently eased her up and back down.

"Make love to me, Jake."

My face was buried into her bosom, and I began to kiss and suck her breasts as I continued to guide her body in gentle movements against mine, until she regained her senses enough to move of her own volition; and as her riding quickened, steady moans began to pour from her lips.

"Mmh. Ah! Yes!"

Every time our bodies slapped together, and she sank onto my rod to the hilt, pleasurable enunciations spilled forth, quicker and quicker, her riding accelerating until the streams of 'ohs' and 'ahs' melded together into a single wavering wail, punctuated only by the slap-slap of skin smacking against wet, sticky skin.

"Steph; I'm so close," I moaned, but despite the warning, Stephanie wrapped her arms around me tight.

Her expression said 'don't you dare stop', and for a second, I panicked; but again, that shadowy specter was there to reassure me.

"Cum inside her. Everything will be fine," she mouthed to me, and I nodded, closing my eyes and losing myself in Stephanie's arms as that pleasure welled up deep inside of my balls, and a loud grunt finally escaped my lips as I began to empty my balls deep inside of my sister's virgin womb.

My mind went blank; and for a minute, I was only vaguely aware of what was going on.

I recalled my sister's moans as I pumped her full of cum; her final, orgasmic cry; a sticky trail leaking from her slit as I slipped from her insides; and a strange, faint glow emanating from her stomach.

But as my eyes flickered awake, I suddenly noted that the glow was a thing real and not imagined.

"What the fuck-?" I began, and Lucy took my hand, leading me away from the bed.

"Come- you need to leave her so that she can experience the transformation in peace."

"What's going on?" I asked, my voice tinged with worry, and Lucy quickly squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"Your DNA is altering her; making her more like yourself. A hybrid."

I shook my head.

"I didn't want that. What if-?"

"Shh," she chided. "This is for the best. For you, for her... for all of humanity."

I shook my head.

"It feels like if I'm taking her humanity," I countered, and Lucy laughed.

"What is lost, is lost for the better. You need to understand, Jake. Extinction is all that lies ahead for your kind. In two years, a virus will appear and spread throughout this little rock. At first, it will seem no different from the known afflictions, or what you call 'the common cold'. But later, it will bring death, and eventually, many will recover, and it will seem as a thing overcome. That is when the worst will come. The sweeping death, leaving behind nothing but those like yourself."

I shook my head at her.

"How many are there? Like me?"

"As of this moment; you and Stephanie. That's why you need to get to work, Jake. If you want to preserve life on this little rock. If you want to preserve a life for her. You need to spread yourself amongst as many as you can; but choose wisely, because they will be all that remains to rebuild civilization; and only then can you hope to be amongst those who sweep the stars."

"Did you do something to her? To make her accept our feelings readily like that?"

Lucy shook her head.

"You did that. Humans are weak, and they hide their true intentions out of fear; fear of rejection, fear of being considered abnormal, fear of loss, and fear of stepping into the unknown. Your presence melted that fear away, and her impassioned acceptance of the love she always felt for you came to her in that moment as naturally as breathing."

"She always loved me?"

Lucy nodded.

"Who was this 'Wesley'? A friend of yours? An acquaintance, perhaps? Steph wanted you to look at her, and pursuing him was merely her way of asking; of forcing you to confront her."

"Will she be alright? After this 'transformation'? Will she still be my Steph?"

"The process does no harm, and causes no suffering. She will be the best version of the girl you love, and she will love you every bit as much as she does in this moment."

I shook my head disbelievingly, but as I looked at Stephanie, I caught the look on her face; a blissful expression, and one that I would go to the ends of the world to protect.

I nodded, and at Lucy's direction, I quickly dressed, then taking one more look at my sister, I took a deep breath then stepped through the door and out of her room, but as soon as I pulled the door shut, a voice called out to me-

"Jake? Why are you coming out of Steph's room at this hour? Is everything alright?"

I looked up, stopping dead in my tracks, unable to conceal the guilty look on my face as my older sister Aleisha studied me with a knowing look in her eyes...


12