All Comments on 'A Rock in Space Pt. 02'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice

very good story cant wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i'm so tempted to be the asshole..

..that says, "1 star because we got this instead of another chapter of Banished or Trapped In A Game."

BUT it was so good i just couldn't do it.

thank you for your amazing work and please keep writing.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago

I love this genre, and I love science fiction and fantasy , but most of all I love the way you bring erotica into the story , more please! 5*s

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexover 3 years agoAuthor

@anon if it helps, I'll most likely be submitting chapter 16 of banished tonight. My apologies though. I found myself in some covid related difficulties last month that have set me back a bit. 😅

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

Sounds like Lucy is going to be a very busy individual for a while.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Another yummy chapter!

I like where this is going, and I'm looking forward to more of it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jake sure cheapened his declaration to his little sister.

Everything that he said to Steph about being the most beautiful woman in the world was repeated to Aleshia. The dialogue is quite dorky, as well. Jake is pretty dumb for a 19 yo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lighthearted Story

The comment about the main character cheapening his love might be valid but the author did tell us not to take this one too seriously. I think they intended this to be a lighthearted romp focused around sex. With that in mind I don't see any issue with the characters compliments.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 3 years ago

I really hope you continue this. So far the characters are developing quite nicely and I can see this could potentially turn into a saga. This was just day one and they have 2 years to save the "human" race. I wonder how many people would be needed to easily repopulate the planet? And I can totally see a world tour of sorts to make sure all the different cultures and ethnicities don't go extinct.

Just a quick question. Once Jake "converts" someone can they convert others or is it just his sperm acting as a catalyst? I'm thinking it might be sexual fluids so as long as some guys down down on the girls they can be converted too.

Here's a fun question for everyone. If this story was true which celebrity(ies) would you try and seduce to save them. And would you stray from your natural orientation to save someone whom you normally wouldn't sleep with. As a straight male i don't think I could cross the bi-line but I would definitely try to sleep with Kevin Hart's wife so he could be saved cause he's just funny as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

more of this one please i really love it so far so don't let die here

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Aleisha seems cute and all, but I think Steph sounds cuter still c: Also, he was basically in love with Steph, wouldn't being inside her be the best place hes ever been rather than Aleisha?

lordelrick2000lordelrick2000almost 3 years ago

i really like it and would love to see where it goes...PLEASE keep the story going.

Shane279Shane279over 2 years ago

Great story so far. I see it's been a long time since this part came out. I hope you haven't quit on it. I'd really love to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great and fun story. I'm enjoying reading your works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES