A Rock in Space Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her lip, as she looked over her shoulder, and as I nuzzled her neck a bit, she moaned.

"Well... if you want to, I don't mind," she mumbled.

"What?"

"Um... if you want to. Touch me, I mean. Or kiss me. I wouldn't mind," she said, and I smiled.

I nuzzled her neck again, and this time, as I kissed the sensitive skin there, I took one of her breasts into my grasp, and she ground her ass into me, moaning at the stimulation, and I felt my cock press into her, achingly almost.

"I don't understand why you're driving me so crazy right now, Jake. You were my dorky little brother just yesterday... now it's like you're-"

"Someone else?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"No... it's like... you're the best possible version of you that I could imagine. But you're still my dorky little Jake."

"I had no idea dorky little Jake could turn you on this much," I teased, and she wiggled her way onto her back, then turn to face me, smiling a little.

"Maybe I'm the one who's going crazy, because I'm feeling some incredibly dirty things for my dorky little brother."

She leaned in to kiss me, and she cooed into my lips as she held the kiss, pressing against me as shudders ran through her body, and she brought her hands to my face, breaking away from my lips with a sigh, and brushing her nose against mine.

"This feels so surreal. I don't know if I've ever experienced intimacy on this level with anyone before, and I don't know if it's crazy or what; but I don't think I could experience this feeling with anyone except you," she said.

"Then what's holding you back from letting yourself go and enjoying this?" I asked, and she sighed.

"You're my little brother, Jake. I can't have sex with you. Hell, I'm supposed to be the one whose taking care of you, not the other way around."

"Why?" I asked. "I mean... I think little brothers should be allowed to spoil their big sisters sometimes."

She frowned.

"I just... can't; no matter how fucking horny I am right now," she said, turning to face away from me.

She was grinding her legs together, clearly in discomfort, so I scooted closer, and trailed a finger along her arm.

"How about a compromise, then?" I asked.

"A compromise?"

She turned to look at me, and I nodded.

"I'll stick to doing things that technically stay in the realm of 'stuff little brothers are allowed to do with their big sisters'; and you'll... do something about how you're feeling right now," I suggested.

Aleisha studied me for a bit, biting her lip as she did.

"What kinds of things?" she asked, and I chuckled a little.

"Kisses," I answered. "Little brothers can kiss their sisters, right?"

"That's true..." she answered, and as I moved in, I planted a tender kiss on her neck, and she moaned a little.

"And hugs," I continued, wrapping my arm around her again, but this time, I let my hand snake into her shirt again, and she took a deep breath and held it in anticipation, as the hand came up to grasp one of those full, succulent breasts, and Aleisha moaned.

"That's barely a hug, Jakey," she said, and I chuckled, but as I caressed her breast and kissed her again, she moaned, reaching back to pull my head into her neck, and ruffling my hair as she did.

"I'll let that slide for now," she said, as she slipped a hand into her pants, and moaned as she made contact with her own sex.

"God; I'm so wet. I wish I could show you how wet you're making me," she said.

"Show me," I said, kissing her again, and she groaned.

"How am I supposed to justify that, Jakey?"

"An educational instruction?" I suggested, and she bit her lip.

"Fine... but only a little, okay?"

She took my hand and guided me down her stomach, slipping past the hem of her pants into her thin, cotton panties.

They were soaked, and I felt chills run up my spine as I felt my finger tips brush the slick lips of her outer labia.

"Ohh, God... that feels..."

Her words drowned out into the pillow with a moan, and as fingered her slit, she pressed my hand into her mound.

"Keep... just like that, mmh!"

I snuck my free hand under her again, and slid it into her shirt from the neckline, going straight for one of those sizeable breasts, and as I began to fondle her and finger her slit, I began to devour her neck hungrily.

"Jake, oh. Ah! Jakey, I'm cumming. Ahhhnnn!"

I held her as she came, continuing my machinations though a bit more gently, and as she came down from her climax, she put a finger to her mouth and looked at me.

"Fuck, I was loud, wasn't I? God, I hope no one heard that."

"You weren't that loud," I lied, though as I cast a quick glance at Lucy, the girl nodded, letting me know that we were good.

Aleisha untangled herself from me, taking a pillow and burying her face into it.

"God; I let you... I'm the worst sister ever," she whined, and I chuckled, moving to hug her again.

"I think you're the best sister ever," I countered, but as I hugged her, my hardness poked into her, and she suddenly looked down, over her shoulder, a slightly hypnotic look on her face.

"You're probably all worked up too, huh?" she asked.

"It's fine, Leash. You don't need to worry about it," I said, and she shook her head.

"No; it's not fair. I got off," she said, her eyes locking onto mine as she continued. "I would be a crappy older sister if I didn't take care of my little brother."

I studied her, nodding slowly, and she moved in, her hands going to my face as she cupped my cheeks, and kissed me.

"Can you... do it?" she asked, and I nodded.

I slipped my hand into my pants, and she looked down at me for a bit, before returning her gaze to my eyes, and kissing me again.

Her lips were so soft, but the comfort with which she was now kissing me was elevating the feeling of euphoria from her kisses to a whole new level.

I could feel myself quickly on the verge of cumming, when suddenly; I felt her hands slip over mine, and I looked up into her eyes.

"Let me help," she said. "It's my duty as your older sister," she reasoned.

I nodded, hypnotically again, and as I released my member, I felt her small, delicate hands wrap around my shaft, and I moaned pleasurably into her neck.

She kissed me on the forehead, before beginning to stroke me.

Smooth, gentle strokes, that while delaying my orgasm, brought me pleasure like my own hands just never could.

"You know... it might be easier to work with it if you took it out," I reasoned, and Aleisha looked up from my crotch into my eyes, swallowing uncomfortably, before looking down.

"Okay," she said; but as she moved her wrist, working my length out of my pants just a bit, I heard a gasp.

"That's a cock," she mumbled, her tone amusingly awestruck, and I chuckled a little.

"Uh, yeah?"

She shook off her stupor.

"God; I lost my ability to words," she breathed. "It's... amazing."

I shook my head at her, but she seemed to be in a trance, as she sat up and moved over to inspect my part.

"I feel like if you're exaggerating, Leash."

But she quickly shook her head, looking at me with annoyance, even.

"Look at it. The way it stands up straight; the way it pulses to my touch. The veins along the shaft. And the head, it's just- the perfect mushroom shape; and god. So smooth."

She stroked my cockhead with her thumb for effect, drooling almost as she stared at it.

"It's the perfect thickness to fill me. The perfect length. God Jake, I want this inside of me."

She crawled between my legs and leaned down, staring at it up close, before looking back up at me for approval, and as I quickly nodded, she licked her lips, before opening her mouth and planting her lips onto my mushroom head, just over the little opening, and moaning onto me as she sucked on it.

"Mmh," she moaned, chills running through her body, and she closed her eyes shut, a look of surreal satisfaction appearing on her face.

She looked up at me, my cockhead just at the tip of her mouth, and she held my gaze as she slipped my head past her lips, slowly working her way along my shaft, and sending pleasurable jolts up my spine as I felt my meat slowly sink into her warm, wet mouth.

I burned the image into my mind of my sweet older sister; between my legs and with my cock slowly disappearing into those supple, perfect, kissable lips, and the expression of pure, carnal satisfaction on her face as she swallowed me up.

But she only managed to get me halfway down before she gagged, spitting me out, and wiping some tears from her eyes as she stared at my penis again.

"Jake. I'm so sorry, but I need to feel this inside of me," she moaned, and I laughed.

"Will you stop apologizing and just come ride your brother's cock like the good big sister?" I asked, and she grinned.

I took off my shirt while she hurriedly stripped her pants off and helped me out of my own pants; but as she climbed on top of me, I tugged at her shirt.

"I need to see these breasts," I said, and she shot me a teasing look.

"Then you'll wait until I'm ready to show them," she said, guiding me onto my back as she got into position, leaning forward just a little, and looking down under us at my cock which, at my own urging, was standing upright in anticipation.

"I've never wanted anything inside of me so badly," she said.

She wiggled her hips a little, letting me brush against her sex a few times before finally, she angled herself to let me press against her entrance, and without even moving her hands, she began to press down.

"Holy fucking hell," she breathed, pausing as my cockhead disappeared inside of her, and she took a deep breath in, her eyes locked onto where our bodies connected.

She shuddered a little, flexing her hips a bit, and cooing at the stimulation.

Then she sank slowly again, and this time I stared with her, my own breath caught in my throat as the rest of my length disappeared, inch by pleasurable inch, into her perfect inner embrace.

Aleisha looked up into my face, and we shared a brief smile, before she leaned down to kiss me.

It was a surprisingly gentle kiss; an almost sisterly kiss, and I chuckled a little at the amusement of the thought given that my cock was now not-so-brotherly buried deep inside of my sister's cunt.

"I think the inside of my sister's pussy might be the single greatest place my cock has ever been," I moaned, and Aleisha giggled, sending pleasurable spasms through her body along my sensitive shaft.

"Good. Because I'm never taking it out," she quipped.

I slipped a hand into her shirt, and taking her breast into my hand, I massaged the fleshy tit, and began to kiss her again.

This kiss was a lover's kiss, and Aleisha moaned; her hips moving almost naturally in response, and I thrust subtly to meet her tentative movement, my own body guided by an instinct of its own.

Our lovemaking was slow, passionate, and felt like the most natural expression of my affection for another human being that I could conceive of.

And the fact that the woman I was sharing this feeling with was my sister felt, in that moment, like the most natural thing in the world.

"I need to feel you cum, Jakey," Aleisha moaned into my mouth. "I need to feel that wonderful cock orgasming inside of my pussy."

I caressed her breast in my hand, reveling in the feel of it as she rode me slowly but surely, edging me ever so softly to an orgasm.

"Mmh. Make me cum, Leash."

She nodded, withdrawing from my arms, and sitting up, and as she moved upright, she crossed her hands, taking hold of the hem of her t-shirt and stripping it in one fluid motion, and I stared in awe as the most perfect breasts I'd ever lain eyes on sprang into view in front of me.

Aleisha blushed, her breasts bouncing gently with each crest of her gentle, rhythmic riding.

"You're a goddess," I breathed.

"I want to cum again, Jakey. Will you make me cum with that beautiful cock of yours?"

I nodded, taking her hands into mine, and as our fingers intertwined, she squeezed, holding me as tightly as her insides were now wrapping around my sizeable girth.

"Tell me that you love this, Jake," she moaned. "Tell me that you love fucking your big sister!"

"I love it. I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me cum deep inside of you!"

"Mmh!"

She moaned, and as she began to ride me faster now, her moans began to pour out in a never-ending stream of 'ohs' and 'ahs'.

I could feel her orgasm nearing, and as I flexed and thrusted up into her, I felt my own orgasm coming on.

"I'm gonna cum, Leash," I managed, and her hands tightened their hold on mine.

"Do it. Fill me up, baby! Fill your filthy sister with all of your creamy cum!"

"Ahhhh!" I cried out as I came, and my hips jerked with each spurt of cum that I shot out into her womb, and Aleisha began to moan, grinding against me, and stimulating her clit against me while I filled her up, and I felt her insides clamp down on me as she came again, shuddering and twitching at the sensory overload of being thoroughly filled.

She collapsed on top of me when her orgasm finally subsided, and as I brushed her hair out of her face, she grinned at me.

Her hair was matted to her forehead with a sheen of sweat, and our bodies were still linked together in a sticky mess of our combined fluids.

"I... I think I'm drifting off into paradise," Aleisha said.

I caressed her hair and she cooed lovingly at the gesture, leaning up to give me one final kiss; but as her breathing evened out and she seemed to fall asleep, I shot a quick look over at Lucy.

"Sleep with her. Her transformation may be difficult, and she will need your comfort and warmth," she said, and I shot her a worried look.

"Does that mean Steph suffered through this alone?" I mouthed, and Lucy shook her head.

"Her transformation was more natural, but Aleisha is dealing with a lot of difficulties that Stephanie never experienced.. This could manifest in the form of nightmares during the process. But she will be fine... in your arms."

I let out a sigh, brushing Aleisha's hair out of her face one more time as I stared at her admiringly.

She was a beautiful girl, and I loved her so much.

But it worried me that I'd spent so much of my life without ever noticing how lonely and sad she was.

Especially since coming back home.

"You're growing, Jake. Evolving. Your mind was that of a self-absorbed human, but now you're seeing everything, as you always should have. Embrace it; and use your newfound senses to not only save those who will secure the future, but save everyone who is struggling to deal with the here and now."

I glanced at Lucy worriedly, and nodded... though part of me wondered if she'd read my mind, or if she was just remarkably perceptive; and with that thought resting on my mind, I finally drifted off to sleep.

***

"Lucy. Lucy! Pi kor saludo?"

"Jora! You came back for me!"

"Zer? Jur, koru milato watuki onjurku."

"Huh? Then why are you still in this quadrant?"

"Norutu kai jataka astolfu. Tur ek pow tiaman-"

"Ugh. Are you fucking kidding me? How many earthlings did you assholes kill?"

"Leto, tur aman n wei lo muika pow lapur, yol ki kai pal no ju!"

"You know, Worax voyaged to into deep space twice without killing accidentally exterminating any sentient races," Lucy shot, and a low growl sounded into her mind.

"Worax naku sokku n wormhole yol poost! Pal worut liapa no juton el yol mirak ptov-"

"Yeah, yeah. Where is it anyway?"

"Koriano no papakavo lliaor."

"Hnn. Maggie Montgomery, huh? Guess I better go pay her a visit then," Lucy said, as she stretched a bit.

Jake would probably sleep for a while anyway, but it would probably be best if she got back before he woke up.

"Better get to it, then," she muttered, as she climbed out the window and took off into the night sky.


12