A Rock, Paper, Scissors JOI Game

Info
A Rock, Paper, Scissors JOI Game - EllyCuddles.
1.9k words
3
4.2k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Rock, Paper, Scissors JOI Game - EllyCuddles

Ready to play a fun jerk off game with me? Today's game is going to be super easy and super fun. And a little risky because you might not get to cum. So we're going to play rock paper scissors. That's it. Super easy. You know, the old rock paper scissors shoot. So we're going to play just like I just did right there. Rock paper scissors shoot. And you pick rock, paper, or scissors. And if you don't know how to play this game, go Google it because I'm not going to sit here and explain it to you because seriously, I don't understand how somebody doesn't have to play this game.

So if you don't know how to play the game, fuck off and go Google how to play the game. Otherwise, the rest of you, go ahead and get your dicks out. And let's play. So this is how it's going to work. If I win, if I beat you, you don't get to stroke. If you beat me, you get to stroke. So it's sort of just going to be the luck of a draw. Maybe I don't know, maybe a little skill. And I'll let you know, you know, with each round when you get to stroke or not stroke, depending on if you won or lost. And then hopefully you'll be able to work up a nice big boner. And in the end, well, your fate will be decided. So you know, maybe you won't get to stroke the whole clip. You'll just be really unlucky like that. Or maybe you'll be stroking the whole clip long because you're going to beat me all the time. So we'll see. Time will tell.

Are you ready for our first round? Here we go. Rock, paper, scissors, shoot. Alright, so I did paper. So if you did rock, I beat you and you don't get to stroke. If you did paper, we tied, guess what? You don't get to stroke. Actually, let's just go with, if you tie, you get to do what you did last round. So this is the first round. So last round, you weren't stroking. So if we tied, you're not stroking right now. And if you did scissors, you beat me and you get to jerk. Okay? So why don't you boys who won enjoy your jerk and the boys who didn't win get to sit there until the next round. So those boys that are jerking are enjoying their princess and the boys that lost have to sit there.

You better not be touching your dicks and you better not be cheating. If you lost, you can just put your hands tight up behind your back like this. So I don't have to worry about you cheating. Alright, should we play another round? Okay, here we go. Rock, paper, scissors, shoot. Okay, I did scissors. So if you lost, no stroking. If you won, get to stroking. And if we tied, then whatever you did last round, you get to do this round. So if we tied last round, that means you didn't stroke. And we tied this round, you're still not stroking. Jerky jerk, for those of you who won and beat me, did any of you beat me? I don't know how I'm really good at this game. I'm just good at everything I guess. Do you like stroking? For those of you boys who get to stroke. You get to stroke to my little pink panties. My sexy bra. Yeah. Mm-hmm. Alright, boys. Should we play another round? Or should I torture those of you who lost a little bit longer? Mm-hmm.

What should we do? Alright, let's play another round. Rock, paper, scissors, shoot. Scissors. Did you win? If you beat me, you get to stroke. If you lost, no stroking hands behind your back. And if we tied, you get to do whatever you did last round. Are you having fun with my little game? My little pet? I know you guys just can't get enough of my dick jerking games. And I can't believe I haven't done this clip yet. Like, I don't know. I just get these clip ideas and they just, you know, it's like divine. I don't know where it comes from, but I was working on my computer today and I was like, rock, paper, scissors. Duh. So, if you boys like it, let me know and I'll make more of these.

Alright, dick strokers. I know you're enjoying yourself, but it's time for another round. Here we go. Rock, paper, scissors, shoot. Ah, scissors. Again. So, if you beat me, stroke away. If you lost, hands behind your back. And if you tied, you know what to do, whatever you did last round. And for the strokers, well, you guys get to enjoy a little show. And for the boys who are not stroking, well, you get to enjoy a little tease. Ah, because you're not stroking. No. Mm-mm. But you wish you were, try harder next round. Ah. Are you guys enjoying jerking? Yeah, I know you are. Mm-mm. You're definitely enjoying yourselves stroking to my hot little body.

Alright, dick jerkers. And those of you being denied, isn't it fun toying with your cock for me? Should we play another round? Okay, here we go. Rock, paper, scissors, shoot. Paper. Mm-mm. You guys know what to do by now. So for those of you who beat me, who did scissors, go on and stroke it. And for those of you who lost, too bad for you, you have to put your hands behind your back. Oh, no stroking for you. And I the one who gets to dictate how often we have a round, so maybe I'll just stretch it out for a very long time. So for those of you who are stroking, you're like, yeah, I could just stroke for so long. And for those of you who don't get to stroke, well, I could just torture you and make this session go on for a very long time.

Mm-mm. I wonder if any of you have been so unlucky as to not gotten the opportunity to stroke at all yet? I would love that. Like, please, if you're in that cave, that boat, please just tell me, because that would really make my day. Like, you're that unlucky that you lost every round of rock paper scissors. All right, now I feel like this game gets a little psychological. Like, you guys are like, well, she's already done this one. She's already done a few scissors. Like, what's she gonna do next? You know, I don't know. You just have to do your best. All right, are you ready for the next round?

Here we go. Rock paper scissors shoot. Rock. Did you beat me? You know what to do if you beat me? Did you lose if so? Hands behind your back. And did you tie? Well, then you get to do whatever you did last round. So last round if you had your hands behind your back, then this round you keep your hands behind your back. Last round if you were stroking, this round you get to stroke again. You little stroke sluts. You just love my JOI games, don't you? You love jerking it for me. For this little ass. Yeah. This little ass and pussy. This tight little body. You love it. You love stroking for me. I feel so sorry for you boys. You have to have your hands behind your back. Not really. I really don't feel sorry for you.

But for those of you getting to stroke, well, lucky you. I know how good it feels to stroke for me. All right, let's do another round. Ready? Here we go. Rock paper scissors shoot. Rock again. You know what to do by now. I don't have to tell you the rules. Although I know you have a lot of blood pumping to your cock, your brain gets a little dumb sometimes. Go on, silly boy. Mm. But those of you who beat me, you get to jerk. Mm. And for those of you who lost, well, too bad. Go on now. The winners go on and stroke for me. In fact, why don't you jerk it really good because I think we're just going to do two more rounds.

Can you imagine if you jerked it this good, this long, and then in the end you lose and you don't get to come? Such a thrill. All right boys, one more round. Let's go. Rock paper scissors shoot. Paper. All right. For those of you who get to stroke, jerk it good because our next round's the last round. The next round's the deciding factor. And for those of you who don't get to stroke, sorry, but maybe, just maybe you'll get lucky on the next round. Are you nervous? Are you nervous? What's going to happen? I mean, gosh, you could definitely lose. I mean, you have a pretty good chance of losing. I know you love jerking it to these little feet, to these sexy long legs, to this gorgeous, slim little body.

You love it. For these perky, luscious titties. Mm. Mm. All right, my bitches. Here's our last round. So what's going to happen is we're going to play the game. Rock paper scissors shoot. And then if you win, you beat me, then you'll get to jerk and come. If I beat you, you get blue balls. Turn off the clip. Goodbye. And if we tie, then whatever you did last round, you get to do this round. So if last round, it was hands off, then this round, you don't get to come. And if last round, it was, you were stroking, then this round, you get to come. All right? So that's the final verdict. I mean, that's going to decide your fate. This one little thing, this one little innocent game is deciding your fate of your orgasm today. Whether you're going to be left with blue balls and hurting, or whether you're going to get a sweet, hot orgasm. All right, are you ready? Oh, are you nervous?

For those of you who are jerking, you're just like, oh, yeah, I'm going to get it. I'm going to win. I don't know now. Let's see. And no cheating boys. You have to be good. All right. Here we go. Are you ready? Rock paper scissors shoot. Scissors. Okay. If I beat you, then no finishing. You get blue balls today. And if we tied, if you did scissors too, then whatever you did last round, that's what you get to do this round. And if you beat me, then you get to cum and blow a nice big load for me. So for those of you who beat me. Blow a big load. That's right. Blow it from me. Yeah, that's a good boy. You love coming for me. Well, I hope you enjoyed my jerk off game today, boys.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 EllyCuddles

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits127 months ago

I have heard of this game.

Share this

Similar Stories

The Regimen - First Iteration The first in a series of masturbation challenges.in How To
The Regimen - Second Iteration The second in a series of masturbation challenges.in How To
Rocky Gets Some Sunny Delight Sunny welcomes rookie Rocky Maivia to the WWF.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
I Want Her Lex can't help the way she feels.in Toys & Masturbation
The Freelancer Ch. 01 Freelance journalist finds his paramour in Hayley Williams.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories