The Regimen - Second Iteration

Story Info
The second in a series of masturbation challenges.
795 words
4.33
20.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racontica
Racontica
170 Followers

=This is second in a series of masturbation challenges for men designed to be undertaken linearly. Is it only unlocked with the successful completion of the First Iteration. If you haven't yet completed the First Iteration, go there and complete it before continuing below.

Warning: You should never undertake something you don't consider safe and healthy for you. Please make sure you are comfortable with everything you read and proceed at your own risk.

#####

Welcome to the Second Iteration. Congratulations on completing the First Iteration. That first session was by no means easy, so good for you! Going forward, I'm going to assume that you are familiar with the terminology of the game and the different strokes I've told you so far (go back to the First Iteration to review anything you're fuzzy on prior to beginning). I will introduce any new instructions below before I present to you the timeline of the phases in this Iteration.

Today's Iteration is going to involve a lot less edging, but that will actually make it harder to complete as the only opportunity to stop at the edge is when you're in an edging phase. As with last time, the goal is to make it all the way to the thirty minute mark before you orgasm. Despite the lack of opportunity to edge and rest, I am keeping the penalties the same. They are:

Prior to Checkpoint 1, the penalty for orgasm is that you must instantly remove your hands when you feel the orgasm begin and keep them off your cock until after the orgasm subsides completely. This is called "ruining" your orgasm. Additionally, you will remain completely chaste for seven days (no sex or masturbation), after which you may attempt this Iteration again.

Between Checkpoint 1 and Checkpoint 2, the penalty for orgasm is to ruin your orgasm, and after it subsides you owe 60 seconds of slow stroking on your hypersensitive member. Since you reached Checkpoint 1, you may attempt this iteration again after only 24 hours of chastity.

After Checkpoint 2, if you are unable to make it to the 30 minute mark, you only need to ruin your orgasm with no additional penalty.

And if you make it all the way to 30:00, you win and may stroke to your satisfaction while you cum.

My husband completed this one on his third try, so I apologize in advance for the penalties you have to endure for not making it all the way to the end. Good luck!

The New Strokes:

"Light head stroke" - With a loose fist, masturbate only the head of your cock at the medium stroke pace.

"Balls and shaft tease" - much like the "balls and head tease", except this time you have to run your fingers along your balls and the shaft of your cock, but you're not allowed to touch the head.

"Frenulum rub" - the frenulum, or the ridge where the head meets the shaft on the underside of your cock, responds to rubbing just like a clit. Some even refer to it as the male clit. During this phase you will grip the base of your cock tightly with one hand and rub back and forth over your frenulum with the index finger of your other hand - as you would when you stimulate a clit.

Below are the phases for the Second Iteration. For best results, open your computer's clock/timer, reduce the window size so it fits on the screen next to the phase list, and use the stopwatch option to time yourself. Make sure you're familiar with the descriptions above so that you can masturbate with minimal interruption.

00:00 Lube up

00:30 tease

01:00 slow stroke

02:00 medium stroke

03:00 tease

03:30 light head stroke

04:00 medium stroke

05:00 slow stroke

06:00 medium stroke

07:00 tease

08:00 slow stroke

09:00 medium stroke

10:00 rest (CHECKPOINT 1)

10:30 tease

11:00 slow stroke

12:00 ring stroke

13:00 medium stroke

14:00 tease

15:00 head stroke (30 sec ring, 30 sec palm)

16:00 medium stroke

17:00 balls and shaft tease

18:00 slow stroke

19:00 frenulum rub

20:00 rest (CHECKPOINT 2)

20:30 tease

21:00 ring stroke

22:00 slow stroke

23:00 medium stroke

24:00 edge

25:00 tease

26:00 slow stroke

28:00 edge

29:00 edge ride

30:00 orgasm

Did you make it? If so, you're in luck. I hope it didn't take you too many tries. As I mentioned it took my man three times to complete this iteration.

I'll post the Third Iteration shortly - he's taking his first shot at that one next to me on the bed while I type this, though I can already tell he's not going to make it. Hopefully he gets his act together so you can enjoy the Third Iteration soon!

Racontica
Racontica
170 Followers