A Roll in the Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm yeah, that'd be great..." He eventually sputtered.

"Well, I'll see ya tonight... stud..." Her large fingers dragged across his face as she walked away.

The rest of the day passed agonizingly slowly, the anticipation was eating Bryan alive. He daydreamed of sinking his throbbing dick into her soft pussy, her tight muscles squeezing his manhood. He could barely keep from touching himself all day.

Finally it was that time of the day, the sun was setting and he went to the barn. He went ahead and got ready for Bonnie. He took off his jeans and shirt, his erection bulging in his briefs. Then he sat down on a hay bale and waited.

After 20 minutes Bonnie walked in wearing a tight pair of jeans and just an unbuttoned flannel shirt, which showed off her juicy breasts as well as her chisled abs.

Despite what he had said about her muscled body last night, her six pack really had his heart racing.

"Well I see y'all are eager ain't ya?" She observed with a bemused voice.

She held one hand behind her back. Once she closed the barn door behind her, she revealed what she was hiding. It was a crimson red silk slip nightgown. God, he imagined her wearing only that, her large breasts spilling out it's sides, her toned legs wrapping around him.

"Holy shit, are you gonna wear that sexy dress." He asked, his eyes wide.

"Naw... but you are." A sadistic grin spread across Bonnie's face.

"I... I... beg your pardon?"

"That's right, honey. I told you you'd teach me how to be a real woman. Now put on this nightgown and show me!"

She threw it to the ground in front of him.

Bryan stared blankly at the gown. This was not how this was supposed to go.

"No." He said firmly.

In a stern voice she said "Put on the dress. Now. I don't wanna have to get physical with ya, darlin'. But I will." She flashed him a devilish smile and flexed her mighty bicep to emphasize the threat.

A part of him didn't believe she would do it, but he knew she could with ease, and her threat seemed completely serious.

He tentatively bendt down and gingerly picked up the dress. The silk brushed against his chest hair. It felt nice, but he didn't want to wear it. God he couldn't believe he was going to do this.

As he started to raise it over his head to put it on, Bonnie raised her hand.

"Stop. Underwear off first." She commanded.

Bryan was beyond embarrassed, however his erection was holding steady, there was just something sexy about this beautiful woman ordering him around. He once again felt insecure about his sexuality.

He stepped out of his underwear and put it in her outstretched hand. His erect cock sprung free. His dick measured at 7 inches erect.
He had a hairy brown bush of pubes above his dick.

"Not bad." Bonnie mused "Not that it matters." She said ominously. "What did she mean by that?" he wondered.

She took his underwear, putting one corner of it in each hand. Her biceps flexed as in one quick movement she tore his briefs clean in half.

Bryan gasped.

"Oh I'm sorry, were you not done with those?" She jeered. "Now put on the dress!"

He gingerly resumed putting on the gown, his heart beating out of his chest He felt the soft silk brush against his bare chest. It felt nice, he couldn't lie, but what felt especially good was the silk bottom of the gown rustling against his dick, tickling and teasing him.

Bonnie bit her lip. "Damn, I don't usually go fer boys, but ya do make a fine lady in that dress..."

Bryan's face turned beet red.

As humiliating as all this was, her threats and the possibility of having sex with Bonnie were keeping him from running, screaming or doing anything other than obeying her commands.

"Now here's your second surprise!" She announced with a smirk. She began to pull off her jeans. Bryan's jaw dropped as tucked between her powerful thighs, a massive half erect penis flopped out. It was veiny, as thick as a coke can and with a bulbous purple head. The blood drained from Bryan's face. It dawned on him that she intended to use that hefty beast on him. She wrapped a large hand around her cock to start stroking it, when suddenly a car door slammed outside of the barn.

Before he could cry for help she was on him in a flash, her massive hand covering his mouth, and his whole face for that matter. Her other arm wrapped around his torso pinning his arms. "Shhhh shhh shhh... Make a sound and I choke ya out." She hissed in his ear. He could feel her bare cock resting between his ass cheeks. Sweat formed on his forehead as he squirmed, trying fruitlessly to escape the girthy python wedged in his buttcrack. He only managed to rub her penis between his sweaty cheeks as he squirmed helplessly. He felt her warm member pulse as blood pumped through it and it grew to full size. She softly gyrated her hips forward and back, masterbating herself between his cheeks. She exhaled heavily with pleasure.

"Does that make ya nervous darlin'?" She whispered cruelly. "I've got this hard-on just thinkin' of plowing that cute boy pussy of yours, ya know..." Sweat trickled down Bryan's face.

She walked over to the barn doors, keeping him restrained all the while. She peeked out. "It's Mr. Johnson" she whispered. She thought for a moment and eventually said "I'm gonna release my hand from your mouth, if ya scream, Johnson will come in here and I'll tell him I found ya crossdressin' in his wife's nightgown. Now he won't take kindly to that. He's not a fan of... let's see, what was that word ya used last night? Ah yes! "Degenerates." Her freckled nose crinkled in a sneer.

Bryan's stomach dropped at the reveal that this was Johnson's wife's nightgown. He knew he had to get out of here and tell Johnson the truth, but he knew this didn't look good for him and that Johnson would believe Bonnie over him any day.

Bonnie let go of him and quickly zipped up her jeans and buttoned her shirt. "Don't go anywhere, hon." She said with a smirk. "Oh and Just so you don't get any ideas, I'll be takin' these with me." she picked up his shirt and pants he left lying on the ground.

As she left, he heard a click, and knew she had latched the barn door shut. He needed to find another way out!

Bryan frantically searched the barn. He could hear Bonnie and Mr Johnson talking somewhere outside. Suddenly he remembered his phone, He had left it on the ground, beside the hay bale he had been sitting on. Bonnie hadn't taken it! If he could find a quiet place to make a phone call he could call for help. He had the escape out the back, so Johnson wouldn't see him. He ran his hands along the boards at the back of the barn, frantically pushing away hay bales blocking the walls. Eventually, after frantically digging through a pile of loose hay, he found a hole just big enough for him to squeeze through. A piece of the nightgown tore as he squeezed through, leaving his fat ass exposed to the muggy night air.

He quickly ran into the woods behind the barn. Once he was far enough that he could no longer hear their voices, he pulled out his phone. He considered calling 911, but his father was the sheriff and he knew that would be faster, so he dialed his home phone.

The phone rang for a few seconds, and then he heard his brother Wade answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Wade, it's me, I've been kidnapped by that Bonnie woman at Johnson's farm! She's got a fucking dick and she's gonna try to fuck me! Put Dad on the phone I need him to send help!" Bryan whispered frantically.

After an agonizing moment of silence Wade finally said "Who is this?", amusement in his voice.

"Wade! This is serious!" Bryan hissed, trying his best to keep from yelling.

"Sorry, dude, but I'm afraid tonight is Mom and Dad's date night, and they're out at the bar or wherever it is they go."

The blood drained from Bryan's face. Shit, he totally forgot every Friday is date night for his parents and they never accept calls. To make matters worse he heard a stomping through the underbrush and Bonnie calling his name.

"Ohhh Bryyy-aaaan! We've got unfinished business Bryan!" She called out in a playful voice. Bonnie's booming voice once again caused his dick to spring to attention. Damn this spell she had over him.

"Shit I gotta go, she's coming!" Bryan whispered, hanging up the phone.

Back at Bryan's house, Wade stood by the landline, grinning from ear to ear. "That son of a bitch has had this coming for too long", he thought to himself chuckling. As he put the phone on the receiver, another thought came to him. A devious thought. "What are the odds Bryan turned off his ringer?" He smirked.

Bryan was hiding behind a log, he could hear Bonnie stomping around no more than 20 feet from his position. His heart was beating out of his chest. Suddenly his phone rang, his favorite country song loudly announcing he had a call and giving away his location.

Bonnie was on him in a second. In an instant, she bound his hands together with rope and yanked his phone away, tossing it far into the woods. "There you are..." She lifted him up an put him over her shoulder.

"Johnson had to come back and get his wallet, I encouraged him to take the night off and hit the bars, told him about some of my favorite drinking holes. Knowin' him, he'll be gone till mornin'." She said matter-a-factly.

"So I guess it's just you, me and this dick!" she exclaimed, gripping the already growing tent in her jeans

As she carried him back to the barn she vented, "Ya know, I've met a lot of misogynistic, homo-phobic fuckwads in my life, and then proceeded to kick their asses."

Bryan thought of the previous farm hands and their terrified refusal to say what happened.

Bonnie continued "However, of all of them, you, Bryan Davidson, are among the worst. You tricked me into thinking we was friends! All along just pretending, just another fuckboy tryin' to get in my pants."

Her words stung him. Despite her threats, despite everything, he was conflicted, he wanted her to like him and he truly regretted what he had said.

As she carried him into the barn the sadness in her voice was replaced with fury. "Well now I'm gonna grant you your wish. I'll sleep with ya, but you're gonna find out what it's like to be nothing more than someone else's sexual conquest. I'm gonna fuck you like every worthless bitch you ever chewed up and spat out!" Her voice was dripping with venom.

She threw him on a pile of hay, the and gave his exposed ass a hard spank. Bryan yelped as his red ass jiggled from the slap. She sat on his legs so he'd stop squirming. He riggled his tied hands uselessly trying to break free.

"God ain't you just pretty as a peach in that gown" she whispered dreamily. "And as plump as one too... Who knew you was hidin' that dump truck under your jeans?"

She pressed a strong hand on the small of his back, pinning him in the hay. She licked her fingers before pressing them against his anal ring. He could feel the building pressure of her wet finger against his virgin sphincter. He let out a groan at the unfamiliar sensation. Then with an audible pop, her finger breached his asshole. She worked it around, twisting it as she pushed it deeper inside of him. "Good girl..." She cooed huskily in his ear.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" He hollared as she pressed a second spit slick finger into his ass, barely squeezing it through his inflexible back door. Suddenly she pressed her hand into him with force, pushing her fingers deep inside him up to her knuckles, he felt a brief moment of pleasure as she caressed a part of him that had never been touched before. His breathing became heavy, the feeling of pleasure stunning him.

Then in a moment she pulled both fingers out of him. "As much as I'd like to anally claim you as my bitch right this second, I'mma do ya a favor, I'mma let ya suck my cock before I start, get me good and lubed up first."

She stood up off his legs. "On your knees!" She shouted. A shiver ran up his spine at her words, his erect dick making a tent in the nightgown. He couldn't believe he was enjoying getting abused like this.

He did as she said, looking up at her take off her flannel shirt and pull down her jeans, her cock standing straight up. This was Bryan's first time seeing her meaty cock fully erect. It was 9 inches long, with veins running down it's length. Her testicles the size of two jumbo sized eggs. Her size astonished him, it was the largest dick he'd ever seen (not that he'd seen a lot). Not only that, standing before him naked, Bryan saw that her entire physique was breathtaking. Her muscles bulged all throughout her body, and he stared up at her powerful form in awe as if he were beholding a Greek goddess.

Then with a devilish smirk, she pressed the head of her meaty cock against his mouth, it dripped precum down his lips. He kept his mouth firmly closed. He was enamored with her, but he still wanted to hold on to his little remaining dignity. "Come on, hun', I want to see those pouty lips wrapped around this dick!" She commanded.

She pressed her dick harder against his mouth, his lips parting against his will. With his tied hands he tried weakly pushing her away. A cold fury returned to her face. She reached down and harshly yanked his chin, turning it upwards. Her ice blue eyes glinted with hostility, her golden hair hanging loosely in her face.

"Now you listen and you listen good, you little slut! You're my bitch from now on! I will use you how I want and when I want!" She squeezed his face like a vice. "Am I understood?"

The intensity in her eyes and voice paralyzed him with fear. This woman was stronger than him, she could crush him in her palm. He realized there was nothing he could do. "Yes." He said finally.

"Yes what?!" She growled.

"Yes Ma'am, I understand." He said, more firmly this time.

She released his face, and ruffled his hair. "Good girl!" Her chipper attitude was back.

In a firm but gentle voice she said. "Now open up, and no teeth, momma don't want to have to kick your teeth in."

He knew she meant it.

He fully opened his mouth, fully giving himself over to her. She held his head it both hands as she slid the thick tip of her cock into his mouth. She softly moaned as he took her inside his mouth. He enjoyed the sound.

"Now move that tongue around, darlin', really massage my dick." She said breathily. He did as she ordered, swirling his tongue around her spongey head. Precum leaked from her tip, gently sliding down his throat. He swallowed, stifling a cough. He didn't hate the salty semi-bitter taste.

"Ohhh" she groaned as she gripped his hair. She suddenly slid her hips forward without warning, her penis lodging itself in his tight throat. "There it is baby, that's the spot!" She sighed.

He was really sputtering now, struggling to breath, panicking with her cock jammed in his throat. "Calm down and breath through your nose, you idiot!" She barked. He did his best.

She pulled her length out until her fat cock head rested on his tongue before plunging into his throat two or three more times. He was feeling dizzy from her facefucking and he felt a bit of dopamine with every gasp she let out.

"Alright. That's enough prep." She announced, suddenly yanking her full length from his throat.

"Time for me to mate that ass of yours and claim you as my own." She said, a cruel grin on her face.

With one arm, she effortlessly flipped him and put him face down into hay with ease. His dick once again pressed hard against the ground, "Goddamn you have a delicious ass!" She proclaimed, giving it a spank hard enough to leave a handprint.

He felt her lining the head of her dick, slick with his saliva, against his tight pucker. With one rough movement she pushed her dick far into his ass, to about half her length. "Gah!" He shouted in pain.

"That's it darlin' cry out for me!" She grunted. "Scream my name, bitch!" She pushed harder into his virgin ass, he felt the deepest parts of him being stretched wide by her girth. The pain was unlike anything he'd experienced, but underneath it all was a subtle pleasure. "Oh God, Bonnie!" He cried out, his hands gripped at the straw beneath him, his legs flailed helplessly beneath her.

With an audible smack he felt her weighty ballsack slap against his own as she bottomed out inside him. She laid on top of him, her breasts rested on his shoulders, her hard abs against his back.

Breathing heavily she said "Aww yeah, sugar. That's the good shit..." He could feel every vein in her dick as his anal passage squeezed her massive tool. "God, I gotta try this anal thing more often, cause you are tighter than any pussy I've ever had!"

Bryan gasped, struggling to comprehend how thoroughly he had been dominated.

"Now we just need to rest for a moment, let your ass get good and stretched out for my dick."

As he lay there, her full length embedded inside of him, she reached down and started playing with his nipples . "Bonnie I... Ahh..." He gasped, he didn't expect this to feel this good. Every time she shifted around, he could feel her girth pressing against pleasure centers in his very core. "Bonnie I need to tell you someth-"

Cutting him off, she reached a mighty arm around his neck, flexing her bicep and silencing him. "Shhh... Shhh... Shhh... honey, can't have you ruining this beautiful moment with all that toxic shit you spout."

"No, Bonn- I" he choked the words out, desperate to tell her something. Her grip tightened, dead set on not letting him speak.

"Bon.. nie... I'm... Sorry..." He finally choked out.

She released her arm from his neck. She sat up, her cock still hilted inside of him. She gripped him by the hips and spun him around on her dick, rotating him like a spit roast until he was eye to eye with her. He gasped with pleasure, his dick jumped.

"What did you say?" She said, the lustful sadism in her eyes subsiding.

"Bonnie I'm sorry. I... I never wanted to hurt you. I lost my temper when I said that horrible stuff. I don't know... I guess I'm just a bad person... I want to change...but... I'm so sorry, Bonnie." There was an earnest remorse in his voice.

A look of confliction filled her face. Bryan could see a flicker of sadness in her pale blue eyes.

"No Bryan, I'm sorry..." Her face went red with embarrassment. "I...I shouldn't have done this... Apology or not. I went too far this time..."

She began to slide her length out of him.

Suddenly Bryan wrapped his legs around her backside, stretching his hole on every inch of her cock as he steadily impaled himself on her penis.

He gasped in pleasure and then looked into her eyes, his own eyes filled with lust "No, please don't stop. I love this. I love your big dick in my ass, Bonnie. Make me a better man... No, a better woman... your woman..."

Bonnie was stunned. They laid in silence for a moment, their bodies as one. Bonnie's breathing grew hard once more and she finally exclaimed "Goddamn that's sexy!"

She gripped Bryan's face and pulled him into a deep kiss, her tongue invading his mouth and wrestling with his own. Her strong hands held his face firmly against her own, her breasts flattened against his chest, her abs rubbing against his silk nightgown. As she ran her tongue all through his mouth, grinding her dick inside his ass, eliciting muffled groans of pleasure from his throat. He breathed hard through his nose as she totally engulfed him, licking and sucking his tongue as she rutted his ass.

Finally she released his mouth, a string of saliva broke between them.

"Alright, now the real fun begins."

She sat up once again. She pulled her dick out of his ass, Bryan instantly felt empty, missing her inside of him. She effortlessly picked him up and rested him on a pile of hay bails at her waist level.

She gave him her trademark cheerful smile, no hidden malice in it like before. "Lift your legs." She commanded. He dutifully did as she said, the silk gown slid down his legs, fully exposing his plump ass and raging hard on.