A Roll in the Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie wrapped both of her hands around his ankles such that it was more her holding his legs then him lifting them in the air. She lined her cock up with his asshole. He could feel the precum dripping from her tip, warm droplets dripping down his ass.

"Here we go, baby..." She cooed gently before not so gently ramming the full length of her cock into his guts. "Ah!" He cried out. She gasped. "So tight..."

She then pulled her hips back before ramming her length into him. She did this again and again. Each time her bulbous head squeezed through his ass, he could feel it rubbing his prostate, stimulating his deepest pleasure centers. It was too much, Bryan came, his cock jerking and spraying cum on his nightgown.

"Hmmph... Don't think we're finished, I'm not even close to through with you yet." Bonnie playfully grinned as she continued plowing him.

His ass bounced as their bodies slapped together. His dick and prostate still sensitive from ejaculation caused every thrust of hers to elicit a loud groan from him. God it was so much, so intense. She dominated his senses, he couldn't think straight. He was rock hard again in no time.

Her boisterous moans drowned out his own girly ones. "Gonna make you grow out your hair." She grunted. "Gonna make you wear pretty dresses every day." He moaned. "Gonna fuck you hard every day when I get home! Cause you're mine!"

Bryan wondered if he had lost his mind by asking for this, but he couldn't change how he felt and the truth is he was fucking loving being dominated like this. He adored the way Bonnie completely enveloped him. He loved being stretched tight around her beautiful monster cock. He loved her sweaty smell, the musky scent of lust and exertion. He loved her throaty moans of pleasure filling the room and his mind. He loved that he was the one making her feel this way. He needed this in his life. He needed her.

Her cock thrusting in and out of him really started to pick up a rhythm. The low of her leaving his ass empty quickly replaced by the high of her every thrust being the most intense pleasure he'd ever felt, all of it happening so quickly that it left Bryan in an absolute stunned haze of ecstasy, lightheaded, living only only to please her in this moment.

They loudly gasped in time with this rhythm, slowing rising in volume. The slapping of flesh against flesh was also growing in volume, she was brutally reaming him with her pulsing member.

Just as they were about to reach a crescendo, she stopped, completely pulling her dick of him. Bryan gasped, his heart beating out of his chest, "No!" he shouted, as she released him from his haze of bliss. He needed more! He needed her! He moaned, frustrated and desperately horny. His dick was as hard as diamonds, veins popped on its surface.

Bonnie leaned forward, his legs splaying beside her. She placed a beefy hand on the back of his neck, pulling him forward and pressing his face against her own. He could feel her hot heavy breathing on his face. This was uncomfortable, but he was enamored in her grasp, totally hers to use as she wished.

With her face pressed against him she whispered "I'm gonna cum inside you. Are you ready? Ready for Momma to fill you up with her hot load?"

"Yes, please I need it!" Bryan hissed, desperation in his voice.

A Cheshire grin formed on her face, she was loving his desperation. "You need what? Say it."

"Please, I need you to fuck me. I need you to fill me your cum."

"Louder!" She bellowed "Scream my name, tell the world whose ass this is!" She embraced him tightly, pushed her dick into him, and resumed her fucking in earnest.

Bryan cried out as she brought back the ecstasy she had denied him. He was addicted to her dick. Craved it carving out his insides, obsessed.

"AH! YES! YES! Bonnie, fill me up! Make me your woman! Aughhhh!" Bryan screamed, his own hips pushing to impale himself on her dick faster. His own dick straining against the silk nightgown.

As she bottomed out inside of Bryan one last time, she tightly grabbed him, pressing them together. Gasping for air, Bryan wrapped his legs around her waist and his arms around her shoulders. He wanted to catch every drop of her seed in his gut, for her to completely own him.

Bonnie screamed in ecstasy "Take it you slut! HUUUHHHHNNNNN!!"

Bryan felt her cock spasm inside him as she spewed a deluge of hot girl spunk deep in his guts. Bryan came again shortly after, climaxing in time with her own ejaculation.

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh..." Bonnie gasped in intense pleasure as her weighty balls slowly drained inside Bryan's rectum.
She kept gasping as he felt her dick continue to twitch, spewing ropes of cum into him. As she filled him with her baby batter, she slowly humped his ass, slowly grinding her head along his inner walls. Despite his exhaustion from this lovemaking he could feel his dick springing to life for the third time this night.

A sizeable puddle of Bonnie's semen was building inside of him, distending his rectum walls, pressing against his prostate. He gasped, the fullness from her lovemaking was providing a new form of ecstasy.

"You like that don't you?" She cooed, an edge in her voice. "You like being filled with my seed. I bet you wish I could put a baby in your belly, make you into a momma? Then I could really make you my bitch."

He did wish that. Dear God, he did want that so bad. When did he become such a kinky fuck?

She gently slid her semi-flaccid cock out of his asshole, her tip plopped out with an audible pop. Her cum instantly started pouring from Bryan's battered hole, pooling around his legs on the hay below.

"Well unfortunately I don't think you'll be getting pregnant anytime soon. However, don't worry. We're gonna try again every night from now on!" A cheerful grin spread across her face.

"Cause you're my pretty little bottom bitch, ain't ya?" She grinned.

"Yes ma'am" Bryan said idly, too exhausted to focus.

"Now let's get you to bed. come on you'll be staying with me from now on!" She grinned picking up his weak body and carrying him in her arms out of the barn and into his new life.