All Comments on '"A" Room'

by Brian70

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 7 years ago
Good Story

but a little rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot story

That was one hot story - and strangely believable too. Loved the threesome action, whilst that's something I've only done a couple of times in my life getting fucked by one whilst sucking off another guy is an amazingly intense experience. Also, I liked how one of the guys was married. Again, it's only happened a few times to me but being fucked by a guy who has a wife or girlfriend is crazy hot. Especially when I've been told afterwards that I was a better fuck than the wife/girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Similar relationship

Your relationship sounds like mine. I do all the work and he gets all the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving the Treat.

Doing the work for the treat is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too awesome to hod my load

I was hard almost from the start, but your detailed description of rimming and then lubricating and then finger fucking was too much for me. I adore being rimmed and finger fucked and it send me over the top very quickly. This time I shot a huge load all over my laptop screen and keyboard.

I stayed hard as the gardened came into the picture.

But when the threesome started, I knew I would not be able to hold my load. Sure enough, when he was getting fucked and sucking at the same time, I held on till they all came and then a lovely second load shot out of me onto my legs and jockstrap which was hanging below my knees. Not such a big load this time, but very satisfying.

Now I must clean all the thick runny spunk on my laptop. then go and have a shower and clean my jock.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I, like the guy in this story, am a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. It is a heavenly feeling to be spit roasted. It is a good feeling when they cum at the same time. I have a friend who loves for me to suck his cock which I try to do 4 or 5 times a week.

veeblefetzerr12veeblefetzerr12over 2 years ago

I liked it. I just wished I had been the one involved.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Personally I am a Cock Sucker, but I still would love to stay in a hotel such as this sounds like the sort of place I could have a Cock to enjoy any time I wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian70@Brian70
172 Followers
I enjoy sharing my experiences. My stories are based on experience but I do sometimes embellish or change them to be what I wish had happened. Thanks to everyone who reads them. I love your feedback and ideas, even just knowing what you want to do with or to me. Please be safe...