A Room in the Emerald Suites Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't even think. I just sprang into action," Jamie said. "The danger of the situation didn't even register. I ran up to him and shoved him back. He stumbled back a step. I think he was more startled than anything else."

"What did he do?"

"He yelled," Jamie said. "He screamed at me, telling me it was none of my business, stay out or I'd be next. That kind of thing." A pause. "So, I just went off on him. I screamed at him. It's not right hitting a girl. I told him he was a drunk and a bully. I think I shoved him again." Jamie shook her head. "Anyway. He cursed and walked away just leaving his girlfriend behind."

"He left her?"

"Yeah. Walked off. Just like that." Jamie drew another deep breath. "The three of us helped her up, cleaned her face, and took her to a hotel."

"That was nice of you."

"Sally, the birthday girl, actually paid for the room. Me and Sally stayed with her to make sure she would be okay."

"And was she?"

"For that night she was. The next morning after she left the hotel, I don't know if she went back to him or not. I hope she didn't, but to be honest, the smart bet is she did."

"You didn't get her number before she left?"

"I didn't think about it until after she was gone." Jamie shrugged as if to say, what can you do?

"Wow. That really was crazy. Picking a fight with some drunk dude on the street."

"Yeah. You don't want to cross me, I'm a real bad ass." Jamie smiled.

"I believe it," Cameron said. He held her tight. "It makes you kind of hot, you know that?" He kissed Jamie full on the mouth. It was a slobbery kiss. Tongue on tongue. Hands were busy under the covers.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" She asked breathlessly.

"You're hotter than any girl I've ever pursued."

She closed her eyes and moaned in delight. They were both completely naked now. Stripped of more than just their clothes, they laid bare their vulnerabilities and their fears and shame. It was the most intimate lovemaking either of them had ever experienced.

Cameron mounted her this time, wedging himself between Jamie's long legs. Slowly at first, but with quickening movements, he penetrated her. She was slick and smooth. Cameron saw her tits, small as they were bounce with each thrust. One hand propped him up. One hand played with the dark bud of her nipple.

Jamie's head rolled back against the pillow. Her eyes closed. She squeezed her thighs around his waist. Her hands clapped his ass and pulled him deeper.

He went faster now, with hurried movements and a rapid staccato of thrusts, crushing bodies together. Jamie wrapped her arms around Cameron's neck and held him tight. Fingers dug into supple flesh.

Sweat pooled between them.

After a time, Cameron tried a different position. He lay on his side perpendicular to her. Straddling one smooth thigh. The other tossed carelessly over his torso. He slid into her from that angle. Deep. Jamie cried out. Begged for more.

Pubic bone pressed against pubic bone. Red hair against brown. Cameron's thrusts went deep. Arms and legs askance.

It went on for some time. Both of them had had multiple orgasms already and it took a while to reach one again. When she finally climaxed, Jamie was breathing hard and caked in sweat. Her head bounced against the pillow. Smacked against the headboard. She grabbed his ass and pulled him as deep as she could, then went limp.

Cameron moved back up. Her legs wrapped around his waist. He needed more. He continued. Fast. It was the actions of an exhausted man still hungry for more. Then he too climaxed. It was a whole body experience. When he burst inside her, he felt the sensation all through his arms and feet. He shuddered, rubbed her body furiously, and crashed beside her.

A moment later the two were laying side by side. Limbs tangled. Jamie used his chest for a pillow. Both were covered in a sheen of sweat, trying to catch their breath.

Silence hung between them. Neither of them minded. Breathing in sync. Cameron ran his hand over Jamie's shoulders, she was tracing a pattern with her fingers.

Cameron smiled and kissed her forehead. Then spoke. "You told me the craziest thing you ever did. Now I'm curious. What's the craziest thing you want to do this week?"

"Over spring break, you mean?"

"Yeah."

Jamie thought a moment. "To be honest, I already did it." She smiled. "I wanted a crazy one night fuck with some guy I'll never see again."

Cameron's smile faltered.

Jamie frowned, hastened to fix her mistake. At least, the mistake she thought she had made. "I don't mean this wasn't awesome. You were incredible. If there was some way we could be together, I'd go for it, but it's just not realistic. We live in different states and all." She said that as if somehow it made the comment sting less.

"Yeah of course," Cameron said. "I totally understand."

They lay side by side, holding one another long into the night.

*

Morning light struck Jamie's face. Blinking, she woke.

Memory of the night before came back slowly. She remembered Cameron. His easy going smile. His strong chin. She reached out a hand.

The bed beside her was empty.

"Shit." Jamie sat up. She was naked. The blankets wrapped around her body. She noticed immediately the room had been cleaned. Her clothes had been neatly folded and stacked on the dresser. The personal effects were collected and organized. Cameron was gone.

Jamie sighed. Her head hit the pillow. She tried to recall the image of him. Cameron lay sprawled on his back, arm flung over his face, messy hair and sweat stained skin.

Jamie felt oddly hollow inside. She had known the relationship couldn't go anywhere. They went to different schools in different states. It would have been a long distance relationship. And those never worked. But she still wanted closure. She didn't want it to end like this.

Then she saw something. It was on the night stand, right where Jamie would be sure to find it. The sight of it brought a surge of emotion. A bracelet. The little leather cord was sitting on a folded slip of paper.

"See you where we first met. Seven o'clock," the note read. Then, "Good luck on your afternoon game."

Jamie smiled.

She showered and dressed, ate breakfast at the buffet, and met up with her team. The rest of the day she endured the barrage of questions about the previous night. She told them what they wanted to hear. "Yes, the sex was amazing." That only whet their appetite. "We're meeting again tonight at seven. I'm not sure if it's a date."

"Of course it's a date," her roommate told her. "You don't see someone again if you're not interested."

Despite the assurances, Jamie was not confident.

When six rolled around, she felt nervous in a way she hadn't in a long time. Usually she was so confident, or at least she was able to act confident. But for some reason this time it eluded her. Quarter till seven, Jamie sat on the bench near where they first met.

A moment later Cameron arrived. He sat down beside her.

"Hi," Jamie said.

"Hey," his reply. "Did you win the game?"

"Yeah," Jamie said. She couldn't hold back. She needed to know. "Why weren't you there this morning?"

Cameron looked away. "You wanted a one night stand. That's what you got."

"If that's all it was, then why am I here?" Jamie put a hand on Cameron's arm. "Last night meant a lot to me. I felt something. I know you did too, otherwise this wouldn't be such a big deal."

Cameron's face relaxed into a smile. "I'm glad to hear you say that."

Jamie clasped her hands in front of her. She slowly drew a deep breath.

Cameron's smiled faltered. "I sense a but."

"But," she said. "I haven't been completely honest with you. I owe you an explanation. When I found out Shannon cheated on me, she begged me not to break up with her. She told me how much she loved me. That the fling meant nothing." She still didn't look up. "And I believed her. I stayed with her. I forgave her. Stupid of me huh? The one condition was that she let me have a fling."

There it was. The reason they couldn't be together. Cameron hung his head.

"I can't be with you, because I'm in a relationship. I have a girlfriend."

Cameron blinked back tears. Now that he knew the truth about Jamie and Shannon, he was aware of how much he wanted to be with her. How much this tall, mysterious tomboy interested him. He hadn't expected to feel this way.

"I still want to be your friend," Jamie said at last.

"That's a terrible thing to say to a guy." Cameron frowned.

"That's all I can give you," Jamie said. "But if it's enough, I will gladly offer it."

"Besides," Jamie said swallowing back a lump in her throat. "Shannon was with that bitch for a semester and a half. So, I think I deserve more than just a one night stand."

Cameron looked at her.

Jamie met his gaze. "I want you to be a friend-with-benefits," she said. "After all, I know where I can find you every year at this time."

He didn't respond.

Jamie realized she wanted him too. She wanted something more with him. And she knew she had to really sell her offer. It was up to her to convince him. So she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him so fiercely Cameron tensed in her arms. They held one another. They made out.

Fireworks exploded. A cheer went up in the distance. A celebration was going on further down the beach. It seemed the partying was starting up again.

Hand in hand the two walked down the beach to join in the festivities.

12