A Room with a View

Story Info
Meeting the perfect stranger.
8.1k words
4.64
17.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers

This is a submission for the 2020 Literotica Nude Day Contest.

Meet Kayleigh, Charlie and Victoria. It starts slowly, but if you stick with me until the end, I'll try make it worth your while.

****

KAYLEIGH

Her hands tremble as she holds the bath robe closed over her naked body while she stares at the plain white door in front of her.

"Ms O'Connor, if you could please hand me the robe and enter the room we can get started. Either a colleague or I will knock on the door in 4 hrs once its complete," says a tall woman in a white lab coat. Her fingers push up her glasses as she looks at Kayleigh calmly and adds, "Do you have any final questions before you enter?" She taps her pen impatiently on the clipboard.

Kayleigh's grip on the robe tightens, and with slightly wild eyes she asks for the hundredth time, "So all I have to do is be naked and stay in that room for 4 hrs. That's it? I don't have to do... do anything ... and I'll get £10,000?" Nervously she brushes some loose strands of her long strawberry blonde hair behind an ear before she asks quietly, "What will I find in the room?"

The researcher stops tapping her pen and gets a stern look. "Ms O'Connor, as I have already explained we are doing a social experiment. I cannot tell you what's in the room as that would invalidate the experiment." Her eyes soften slightly, and she puts a reassuring hand on Kayleigh's arm, "Kayleigh, I promise you that we will do nothing physical to you in there. We will just be observing how you behave whilst naked in a confined space. After two hours you will hear the door unlock, if you no longer want to complete the experiment you can leave at that point, but you won't get any of the money." She pulls the cheque out of her pocket as a tangible reminder, "Or you can stay the full 4 hrs and walk straight to the bank to cash this cheque in your name."

With a gentle nudge she pushes Kayleigh towards the door, "Once you hand me the robe and open the door the experiment will begin. This is your last chance to take part as we really need to get started."

"Ten thousand pounds, ten thousand pounds..." Kayleigh mutters to herself as her trembling hands loosen and slide the robe off. A shiver runs over her as the cool air of the room caresses her naked curves, her nipples embarrassingly hard. With a squeak she leaps to open the door and dives into a dark room.

CLICK.

Kayleigh jumps as the door locks behind her. Her heart is hammering. "Oh fuck, what have I agreed to?" she asks herself. She spins around to try the door handle but achieves nothing except rattling her own nerves.

Its pitch black. With her back pressed against the door, she starts to wave her hands around frantically to feel if there's anything in front of her. All her senses are heightened as she tries to get any clues about what's in here with her.

The floor is cold and hard under her feet, concrete perhaps? Her ragged breathing sounds like thunder crashing against her ears as she strains for other sounds. Every movement of air feels like invisible fingers brushing her ass cheek, her throbbing nipples, her wet pussy. Each touch making her jump and wave her hands around more to make sure there is no one there.

She licks her dry lips and whispers, "There's nothing there," to reassure herself. Her voice seems to echo slightly. She holds her breath to see if anything replies back... and then laughs nervously at herself. They promised there wouldn't be anything in here which would hurt her physically.

She stretches out a long, slender leg and tentatively takes a step forward and the room starts to lighten. As she starts to see shapes, she leans forward. "What is that?" she thinks to herself.

As the lights brighten to full strength she screams, her hands springing up instinctively to cover her ample breasts and exposed pussy.

*****

CHARLIE

Charlie looks down at the ridiculous fluffy bath robe he's in and sinks dejectedly into the chair. He wriggles around a bit until he finds a comfortable position where his junk isn't touching the plastic chair.

"Why the hell did they give me a woman's bath robe?" He thinks yet again as he irritably pulls the short robe down to stop from flashing anyone who walks past. With a depressed sigh, he thinks about how he got here as he waits for the lab coat woman to come back.

Ironically, he was sitting in a very similar position -- clearly with more clothes on - a week ago when a flyer was thrust into his face by an enthusiastic woman.

"You look like you can do with some easy cash, here you go." She giggles, "Who am I kidding, we're university students, we could ALL do with extra cash!"

He peers up at her through a curtain of his dark brown hair and mindlessly takes the flyer from her as she bounces away to find her next victim. He shoves it into his coat pocket without reading it and looks back at the letter in his lap in despair.

"We regret to inform you that you will need to find alternative accommodation for the rest of the academic year as we close off the student hostel for extensive renovation. The money put towards student housing will be credited towards alternative campus accommodation or next year's costs. We regretfully will not be able to pay this out as a cash lump sum."

He runs his hand through his wavy hair in frustration as he shuffles through the other papers in this lap. There is no student housing available, so he's spent all morning looking for private accommodation in the centre of London. He hadn't really appreciated how EXPENSIVE private renting is in London. As the academic term has already started the pickings are slim in the area around his campus -- if he could afford it -- and those that he can find all insist he signs a lease for a year and puts a down payment of six months' rent as he has no guarantor. That's almost £6,000! He's on an engineering scholarship, and the money he makes from the part-time job at the local bar could barely cover monthly rent, let alone the down payment. He studiously avoids thinking about his family helping.

Her words finally break through the fog of despair, and he fishes out the crumpled flyer.

"Do you want to make the easiest £10,000 of your life? The Psychology Department need volunteers for a social experiment they are running. All you need to do is commit to 4hrs with the research team. Call Dr. Masters, Head of the Social Psychology Department to find out more."

His lips thin grimly as he pulls out his phone and dials the number on the flyer. He's run out of options.

*****

"Sorry to keep you waiting Mr Moore. I just had to get one of our other volunteers settled."

Charlie looks up at the research woman who brought him here. Despite the clinical white lab coat, and no-nonsense tight ponytail, he can't help noticing what a fine body she has. Her shirt is unbuttoned enough that he can see the lace of her bra peeking out when she leans forward.

"Shit," he thinks as he feels himself getting hard. He stands up hastily and pretends to adjust his robe to cover it up. He's silently cursing the world and himself for his dry spell with women making him fucking horny as hell right now.

She smiles coyly at him before saying, "If you could please hand me the robe and enter the room we can get started. Either a colleague or I will knock on the door in 4 hrs once its complete, and you will receive your money then. Do you have any final questions before you enter?"

"No," he mutters as he pulls off the robe and hands it over. She brazenly gives his athletic body an appraising look as she takes his robe. Her hand lightly brushed his as she does, and she smirks as his hard cock jumps in excitement. He spins quickly in embarrassment and tugs the door open before hastily stepping through; his stomach a churning knot of anxiety.

As the door locks behind him, he closes his eyes and leans back, knocking his head against it in frustration. "Why do I have to be so fucking awkward around women?"

*****

KAYLEIGH

As the lights brighten to full strength Kayleigh suddenly realises what she was looking at, a busy street where a group of men are staring in at her through a giant window. She screams in surprise and her hands spring up instinctively to cover her ample breasts and exposed pussy. She looks around in a panic for somewhere to hide.

One of the men whistles and says lightly, "I'd bang that." His friends laugh and some start making obscene gestures in agreement as they walk away grinning.

Kayleigh is ready to sink into the floor and die of embarrassment. "Those fucking bastards," she thinks, "They never said I would be a fucking SPECTACLE for the public as they walk past."

With growing horror, she takes in the details of her new environment. It's a narrow, long room with one of the walls as a giant ceiling-to-floor window looking out on street level. In the centre of the room facing the window is an ornate chaise longue sofa, upholstered in lush purple velvet. To compliment this royal theme, the wall behind the sofa is a giant photograph of a room in a palace. There's a name printed in gold as a banner at the top of the photo.

"It can't be," she whispers in shock. She looks more closely at the busy street. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god," Kayleigh is starting to hyperventilate. "I'm standing naked in the display window of Harrods, the most famous department store in London."

Her head is spinning and her whole body is trembling in shock. As someone else looks into the window she drops to the floor and curls into a ball. Sobs start to wrack her body as she realises that hundreds of people are going to see her naked before her can escape this nightmare.

*****

CHARLIE

Charlie's eyes snap open when he hears a girl giggling; his hands instinctively jumping to cover his boner. His eyes widen in shock as he sees a group of teenage girls pointing at him and giggling, before running off.

"What the fuck..." he splutters as he takes in the room -- the weird purple couch, the photo wall of some palace, the name 'Harrods' printed at the top, and finally back to the giant display window -- he stares mutely at the people walking past on the street, his dick forgotten in his hands.

A surge of anger goes through him at being played for a fool by those lying research assholes. He completely loses his shit as he starts pounding on the door, "What the fuck do you think you're playing at? Open this door right fucking now! You can't fucking do this to me!"

He screams obscenities and pours all his energy on breaking down the door for a long while before he sinks to the floor in defeat and sits staring dejectedly at the pedestrians walking by.

A group of men walk past looking keenly through the window. As they look at him, he hears one of them say sarcastically, "Look at the muscles on that looser." As they continue walking by laughing, Charlie can't take it anymore and stands up. With his fists bunched in a rage, he stalks towards the window screaming, "Fuck you assholes! I'd like to see your small dicks on display for others to laugh at," as he punches the window by one of their heads.

*****

VICTORIA

Victoria takes a final drag on her cigarette as she spots her roommate, Anita, waving at her across the road. With a quick glance at the traffic, Victoria saunters over, her skin-tight dress caressing her model's body, her nine-inch heels beating a steady rhythm on the pavement. She blows a kiss at a businessman gawking at her, and he guiltily scurries away as she laughs.

"You're late," Anita says icily as she opens the door to the building and leads Victoria in.

"Relax Anita, it's not like they're going anywhere. And what the fuck is up with the lab coat? You're a Psych student, not a chemist," she adds, checking out Anita's outfit.

Anita rolls her eyes and laughs. "It's the Professor's idea. People are psychologically keyed to view people in lab coats as respectable, intelligent but emotionally distant. So, they're more likely to trust us enough to overcome their natural shyness at being naked in front of strangers but turn on us the second they think we've betrayed them."

Victoria shakes her head in amazement, "And they say I'm fucked up because I take my clothes off for money."

Anita says nothing as she leads Victoria to the control room. "In here we control what pedestrians see when they look in the shop window. See this Calvin Klein underwear advert? That's currently being displayed on Charlie's window so we can get random members of the public to look appreciatively into the window, tricking him into thinking he can be seen. You see that group of men walking past? They're actors we hired to say lines we feed them through the mic as they walk past the real display windows at Harrods. Shh, listen."

A bored looking man in the control room is staring at two camera feeds as he leans into the mic in front of him. "Team 1, look at display 2, point at the Calvin Klein model and say, 'Look at the muscles on that looser.'"

Victoria looks on in amazement as the scene plays out, watching as Charlie starts swearing at the actors. A huge smile grows on her face, "I think I'm going to love this game," her voice purrs.

Anita leads her to a small room to the side of the control room. "And here's your office for the day. This button unmutes the mic to Kayleigh's room, and this one Charlie's. You can tune into what they're saying here. And you can flip this switch and they'll be able to hear each other. We'll leave it up to you to decide when to interfere. Put this headphone mic on and you and I can stay in contact throughout."

Victoria sits back with a smile, watching the two camera feeds intently.

*****

CHARLIE

"Fuck you assholes! I'd like to see your small dicks on display for others to laugh at," Charlie screams as he punches the window by one of the men's heads.

They don't even flinch at the sound. Charlie staggers back cradling his hand, frowning at the window. "I can hear them talking, so they should have fucking heard that." Intently, he puts his hands out and starts examining the window carefully.

He taps it again experimentally, and then a huge smile blooms on his face. He stands up and waits for the perfect moment. As a serious businessman stops to stare into the window while he talks on his phone, Charlie turns around and presses his naked ass into the glass right in front of the man's face.

Nothing. No reaction.

"You sneaky fuckers," Charlie mutters in grudging admiration. He starts laughing. He feels a tingling rush of relief. "Oh, thank god," he thinks. As the relief washes over him, its followed by a strange sense of power, knowing he's hidden from view, able to observe everyone as they walk by. He can do ANYTHING, and they wouldn't even know.

His cock starts to get hard at the thought. "Fuck this feels surreal," he thinks to himself as he starts to stroke his cock, enjoying his room with a view.

A gorgeous brunette pauses in front of his window to use the reflection as a mirror to adjust her dress down to show more cleavage, before she turns laughing to join her girlfriends as they head off shopping.

Charlie's hand picks up speed as he thinks about her and if she's going to get laid tonight. He thinks about pulling down that dress further until her nipples pop out and his hungry lips can suck them while he plays with himself. It's such a fucking rush to watch and fantasise about people like this.

Suddenly he hears a woman's voice coming from speakers in the ceiling. He freezes.

"Is this what you assholes want to see," a rich soprano voice shouts, "Well I hope you enjoy the fucking show because I sure as fuck am going to enjoy myself."

The most incredible moans echo through the room.

"Hello. Is someone else there?" he calls hesitantly. He shouts louder but either she can't hear him over her own pleasure, or it's just a one-way mic.

His cock has been getting painfully hard in his hands listening to her. Her ragged breathing tightens something primal in him and he starts to stroke himself in rhythm with her. "Oh fuck," he groans to himself as he hears the distinct sound of her fingers pumping into her very wet pussy.

"Oh yeah, do you want to fuck me. Do you like watching, imagining I'm your dirty slut? Do you want to put that throbbing dick in my wet cunt?" Her voice is soaking in lust. She's clearly lost herself in the moment, imagining the men walking past can see her. Her voice starts to rise again; she's getting close to cumming. "Oh yeah, fuck me. Fuck me harder!" she moans deliriously, her fingers pumping into herself hard and fast.

Charlie's lost himself in the sound of her voice. His fist is pumping furiously; his hand pressed against the glass as his glazed eyes watch people walk by in a blur. He's never been this turned on in his life. "Oh, fuck yeah..." he grunts as he cums explosively on the window, painting a woman walking past in jets of his thick cream. "Oh god..." he moans as it keeps spurting out in chorus with her sighs of satisfaction.

"Oh my god... is ... is someone masturbating in here?" a new female voice says in disgust.

*****

VICTORIA

With a cheeky grin she slides up her dress and pulls down her underpants. As Charlie starts playing with himself, she joins along. When she's ready, she turns on the mic to his room.

"Is this what you assholes want to see," she screams dramatically. "Well I hope you enjoy the fucking show because I sure as fuck am going to enjoy myself." And she starts sliding her fingers along her wet pussy and tweaking her nipples, moaning loudly into the mic.

As she rides the waves of her pleasure, she keeps a keen eye on Charlie and a wicked grin blooms on her face as he looks ready to cum alongside her. Quickly she flicks the switch so Kayleigh can hear him cum in all his glory. Victoria giggles delightedly at his expression as he hears Kayleigh's shocked voice. It's fucking priceless. She needs to ask Anita if she can get a screenshot of it to have as a keep sake from today.

"You know you didn't need to actually play with yourself, you could have just acted." Anita's dry voice comes through on her headphones.

"Why should they have all the fun," Victoria says mischievously in reply as she slides her panties and dress back into place. "Besides, as my customers will attest to, I'm all about realism in my performances."

*****

KAYLEIGH

She's finally cried herself out, and she sits up exhausted. With a resigned sigh she turns to look at the window. A spark of anger flares in her at them putting her in this situation. She winces slightly as she thinks about how she's going to explain this to her supervising attendant at the hospital she's currently in training at to be a nurse.

Kayleigh grits her teeth and stands up defiantly, her fists balled at her side. She marches to the sofa and sits down stiffly, glaring at anyone who makes eye contact with her. She sees naked bodies all day as part of her nursing work. It's ridiculous that this is so uncomfortable. And she needs the money, she reminds herself bitterly as she thinks about her 5yr old daughter waiting for her mom to come pick her up from gran's house.

Despite herself, Kayleigh finds herself rubbing the soft velvet of the sofa appreciatively as she sits there thinking. It feels incredible brushing against her skin: so comforting, so caressing.

"Well, if I'm going to be the main attraction I might as well get comfortable," she thinks as she stretches out on the sofa. Stubbornly, she rolls so her back is towards the window. "Fuck them," she thinks spitefully as she buries her face in the velvet folds of the back of the couch.

Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers