All Comments on 'A Room with a View'

by Dapperling

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting fantasy!

Long, long ago I participated in a series of psychological experiments (not nearly as interesting) as a poor student who needed the $50 in funds for each experiment.

The story brought back some of the feeling of the unknown during those days. Strange connections do happen, they also happened to me at that time, however not as a result of the experiments. Well written and very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting concept

I thought Victoria’s role was a bit odd and that Charlie and Kayleigh would have had more interaction with any masturbation activity. Maybe have them even meet when a door opened between them. The possibilities are numerous.

Also, just a personal preference, using the past tense usually makes a story easier to read.

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Interesting fantasy!

Oh wow, that's incredible to hear you took part in something similar. I do however feel stupid now for putting participation at such a high rate, clearly I had a bigger budget LOL! :) Thanks again for sharing.

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Interesting concept

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the feedback. This type of writing is pretty new to me so that's incredible helpful to know how to improve the next story. I haven't yet found an editor, so if you're up for reading my drafts and giving me more constructive feedback I'd really value the input.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 4 years ago
Lovely story.

I really enjoyed it, although it could have used some editing. Id be willing to help edit if you like. You can contact me via the tab on my profile here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDapperling@Dapperling
For my birthday one year I was given a calendar of archaic words that have fallen out of use. The entry for my birthday was "Dapperling: a dwarf; little dapper fellow." If you knew me, the layered irony of that description would make you laugh. It would also tell you a lot ab...