A Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

CHARLIE

As he finishes telling his story, a heavy silence settles around them. His heart is hammering, his hands shaking.

Kayleigh is the first person he's spoken to about how he's felt since his parents' death. Right now, he's never felt closer to anyone in this life. It's terrifying. It's exhilarating. If he hadn't been through this roller-coaster of a day -- everything from waving his dick around at strangers, through to cumming while someone listened in -- he would never have been brave enough to share all of that.

He opens his mouth to tell Kayleigh that... and then freezes. What words would be the right ones right now? He wants to tell her how much it means to him by kissing her, pulling her into his arms and showing her with his body. He closes his mouth in defeat.

Suddenly he hears the sounds of a woman breathing and touching herself. His eyes widen, his pulse starts racing; is that Kayleigh?

"Can you hear that?" Kayleigh's voice says over the sounds, dashing his rising excitement.

"Yeah, I think it's the woman from earlier when I ... ahh... you know," Charlie finishes lamely.

"Oh"

They both listen quietly.

He can't help it; his cock is getting hard as the sounds over the speaker caress him. His hand wraps around his hard shaft and then he stops; listening isn't enough anymore. He wants to hear Kayleigh moaning in ecstasy, not some random woman.

As the sounds fade, the woman speaks directly to him. His body tenses in shock that she knows his name. Her nudge is all he needs.

"Kayleigh, you still there?" he asks desperately.

"Yes," she answers, her voice tight with need.

"What do you say to us finishing this together?"

"Please," she begs.

*****

KAYLEIGH

"Please," she begs breathlessly, her back already arching in need.

His voice and words become her whole world as he guides her to touch herself as he would. Running his fingers over her lips, down her neck and circling her breasts until his mouth could capture a hard nipple in his eager mouth. Her whole body is tingling.

He'd slides his fingers down her body until he reaches her wet, silky pussy, where his tongue would dive in and devour her. She moans loudly as a spasm runs through her. She hears him touching himself in time with her.

"I'm so hard for you right now," he breathes. "Do you have that toy you mentioned earlier? I want you to get it," he urges her hoarsely.

Desperately she reaches for the dildo and holds it teasingly against her pussy waiting for him. His voice is so deep as he tells how he would fuck her, slowly at first, and then faster, harder.

After a while they don't need any more words, as they chase each other to a mind-blowing release. "Oh my god..." she moans as her toes curl and she has the best orgasm she's ever had. She collapses in a sweaty, satisfied heap back to the ground.

When she can think again, she says, "Thank you so much Charlie. That was incredible. I ... I hope we can do that for real one day. Please find me after this, my name's Kayleigh O'Connor. I'm a student nurse at King's College Hospital."

Only silence answers her back.

*****

CHARLIE

"Oh my god..." Kayleigh moans as she orgasms. Hearing her sound so satisfied is all he'd been waiting for; Charlie feels like his body is shattering as he crests that wave with her.

As his breathing starts to slow down, he senses that something isn't right. It's too quiet. "Kayleigh? Are you still there?"

Silence.

CLICK.

His head whips round to see the door swing open and the research woman standing there, staring at him impassively. "Mr Moore, the experiment is complete. Thank you for your participation. I have left the robe outside here for you. Please feel free to clean up and if you'll follow me, I'll take you to the dressing room so you can get changed."

He sits up in a panic, "Where's Kayleigh. Can I talk to her?"

Her face remains blank, professional as she replies, "I cannot disclose any personal details of our volunteers on this experiment. Please Mr Moore, I don't have all day to wait."

He jumps up. Perhaps he can catch her in the corridor, or as she's leaving the building. He doesn't care anymore that he's completely naked, covered in cum; he dashes past the woman and out into the corridor. No one.

"She's not here Mr Moore."

His blood boils and for an irrational moment he wants to hit this cold bitch who's standing in a lab coat judging him. He takes a deep breath to calm himself. Maybe he can catch her outside, maybe she waited for him?

He gets dressed in a blur and barely notices as he's handed his cheque. He waits outside the building for an hour before he decides to try other entrance just in case, she left another way. But he doesn't find her. She's left, or she was never in the same building to start off with.

*****

It's been three months since the experiment, and Charlie's reached the point that he's stopped listening for her in a crowd of people. Although he still finds himself gazing mindlessly into department store windows, wondering if something extraordinary is happening out of sight.

It's now 3am and he's just come off a long shift at the bar he works part-time at. He ducks into a 24-hour store to get some bread and coffee on his way home. He's half asleep as he's standing in line to pay. There's a woman in a nurse's uniform standing in front of him. As she asks quietly if they have any paracetamol tablets, his whole world stops.

"Kayleigh?" he whispers hoarsely. His heart feels like it's going to rip through his chest.

Her back stiffens, and she turns around slowly to stare at him. They stand like this for a while, just soaking in all the details of the other. He smiles and stretches out his hand saying, "Nice to finally meet you in person. My name's Charlie Moore."

A radiant smile blooms on her face as she takes his hand.