A Room with a View

Story Info
Joanna and her mum provide room service.
3k words
4.44
24.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Room with a View.

Fortunately before the pandemic made it impossible I had to drive up to the north of England on some business concerning the estate of a relative who'd died. I'd booked myself into an AirBnB place, an ordinary terraced house in a street of almost identical run down looking houses. I've stayed in better places but this place was cheap, parking was free and the house was within walking distance of the solicitors' office I had to visit.

When I arrived at the house the door was opened by an attractive woman about my age, early forties, with dark curly hair, displaying a good figure in tight blue jeans and a close fitting shirt. Almost immediately her husband appeared behind her. On making my booking I'd learned their names were Jerry and Sandra.

When I told them I'd booked the room Jerry yelled over his shoulder "Joanna!" A pretty girl appeared from a back room, their daughter. She looked around twenty, my own daughter's age. She had dark hair the same colour as her mother's loose to her shoulders and I could see she had just as good a figure as her mother's with big breasts bulging under her pink wooly jumper. But what caught my eye most was her bare very shapely legs in the shortest blue denim miniskirt I have ever seen. Joanna's father asked her to show me to the room. I followed Joanna up the stairs with my eyes locked on the backs of her long smooth legs and her bum cheeks peeping out under her incredibly short skirt as it flicked up with her steps.

Though the outside of the house was run down, the inside was well decorated and my room was immaculate, cosy and looked recently decorated. There was a big wide double bed, a wardrobe and an en suite bathroom. My cock was already rising from the upskirt view I'd got of Joanna going up the stairs and ogling her big breasts as we chatted, but things got even better. Joanna went to the window and bent over with her back toward me to lean on the sill.

"There's a lovely view from here," Joanna said, looking at me over her shoulder.

As she spoke Joanna gave me a mischievous grin and smoothly rubbed her bare thighs together. She might have meant the distant hills I could see but she treated me to a far more spectacular view. What little there was of her skirt rode even higher showing her cheeky bottom crossed by a tiny triangle of white cotton panties and the thin white gusset strip of her panties between her legs.

"There certainly is," I replied as my eyes stored up "wank fodder" to be savoured in my masturbation fantasies later that night.

It was already dusk and I went down and asked Sandra about finding somewhere to eat in the town. As we chatted Sandra told me they'd gone into AirBnB because the economic situation in their town was so bad. Lots of people were on benefits, her husband Jerry was just about holding onto his low paid job in a warehouse, Sandra herself had a part time job in a local supermarket and Joanna was a waitress in a café. Fortunately they were close to some good tourist country in the nearby hills and got quite booked up in summer. She told me they did very well from the AirBnB business.

I soon found it was a dingy town with its industries gone, streets of closed down shops, derelict buildings and homeless people camped in shop doorways. There was nowhere decent to eat, only tacky burger, kebab and pizza places and a few dreary pubs. I had a pizza and a beer in a cheerless pub then with nothing else worth looking at in the town and with the rain getting steadily heavier I went back to the house and my room.

To occupy the lonely evening hours in the solitude and privacy of my room I'd planned an evening of porn and masturbation. I'd bought a couple of porn magazines on the way and I'd "borrowed" a pair of my daughter's used cream and blue flower patterned cotton panties from her laundry basket to play with. Before my solo sex orgy I took a shower.

During my shower I'd been hungrily anticipating the long hard masturbation session I was going to have. In the porn I'd browsed one of the girls I'd ogled had looked just like my pretty blonde daughter, and of course I just couldn't get Joanna's short skirt, legs and bum cheeks out of my mind. With all that to look forward to my lustful penis had strained up rock hard nearly vertical by the time I stepped back into the bedroom stark naked.

Then what I saw stopped me in my tracks. There on the bed in front of me was Joanna, kneeling wide legged wearing just a tiny black lace bra and panty set, sheer tan stockings and black high heels. Her bra cups only just slung her big breasts and the lace of her panties was so sheer I could see the dark shadow of her bush of cunt hair through them. As I stood staring at her she didn't say a word but gave me a smile as mischievous as the one she'd given me over her shoulder that afternoon. Then came my second shock. From behind me I heard Sandra's voice.

"I saw you couldn't keep your eyes off my lovely daughter. Well here she is, all for you."

I spun and saw Sandra in a recess between the wardrobe and the wall. She was also just in her underwear, a pale purple bra and panties, brief but not as skimpy as Joanna's, and she was browsing through one of my porn magazines.

"Don't worry about my husband," Sandra continued. "He knows all about us. Times are hard in this town. We wondered if for a little extra on the bill you'd like to take some naughty pictures like in your magazine?"

I was stunned. Sandra was offering me her daughter as a porn model! But as Sandra spoke Joanna hooked her thumb over the top hem of her panties and momentarily pulled the front down just far enough to show me her young pussy in all its glory. Kneeling like that had pulled Joanna's vagina slit open and her pink labia were peeing through her almost black pubic hair. As she showed me her cunt Joanna gave me a grin, now more lecherous than mischievous, and I realised she wasn't being simply mercenary. But more was to come.

"And perhaps something more too? But short of getting your big hard dick up my sweet virgin daughter's young cunt of course."

That still left a lot to the imagination. As if she didn't think I'd got the idea Sandra formed her finger and thumb into a ring and bobbed her hand smoothly up and down the exact height, length and angle of a guy's hard up erect cock in a movement every boy knows so well. Joanna's grin told me she knew what that movement meant too!

Sandra tossed my magazine onto the bed. With her hips and thighs swinging sensuously with her steps and her big heavy breasts bouncing in her bra cups she strolled to me and snuggled up against me. She caressed my hairy chest then smoothly slid her hand down my front to my penis. She ruffled my pubic hair, briefly fingered my balls, ran her fingertip smoothly along the hard shaft of my erect penis and lightly stroked the big soft erection sensitised head of my hard cock. I fondled Sandra's bottom, almost involuntarily, through the thin smooth purple satin of her panties.

With Joanna all but nude being offered to me and her equally nearly nude mother playing with my cock I couldn't say no.

"How much?" I asked. Sandra told me. It was very reasonable, in cash of course.

Almost before the deal was agreed I had my hand down inside Joanna's panties with my palm cupped over her lightly furred moist mound. She gasped and gave a little cry of excitement as I slipped my finger between her vagina lips and into her slit. I picked up my phone to take pictures.

I snapped Joanna in underwear poses first. I got some good close ups of her hairy cunt through the sheer see through black lace of her panties and of the thin black thong gusset nestling between those bum cheeks I'd ogled earlier. Then she slowly stripped for my camera. I took several of her in a pose I've always found particularly hot, with her tiny black panties stretched part way down her slightly spread thighs erotically underlining her pussy. She left her stockings till last and slipped them off her long legs deliciously slowly.

I even got Joanna to pose in my daughter's panties, which were even briefer than her own. Joanna slowly peeled them off as I snapped her in my favourite poses I'd so often imagined my daughter in as I'd masturbated over her panties back home.

Then came the nude poses! Joanna could arch her lithe young body and stretch her long legs incredibly wide in spread legged, breast thrusting poses every bit as raunchy as anything in my magazines. My "wank bank" of porn pictures for enjoyment during my personal masturbation and to share with the guys at work was becoming filled to overflowing with penis straining stuff.

Joanna seemed to know instinctively what turned a man on most, and even the look in her eyes was enough to strain any guy's dick. As well as exploring her with my eyes, as she posed erotically I explored her naked body with my hands. My hungry hands enjoyed Joanna's long smooth legs, firm young breasts, soft round bum cheeks and of course her delicious hairy young pussy. But all the time my hands enjoyed her I couldn't stop myself thinking "this is what my daughter's naked body would feel like!" That certainly added a kinky extra dimension to my sexual pleasure. My erect penis felt stiff enough to snap.

As Joanna posed erotically for me I could see she was getting more and more excited. As she'd posed for me she'd constantly been playing with her pussy. Suddenly she cried out:

"Mum! I'm so hot! I've got to ...."

Leaving the sentence unfinished Joanna flopped onto her back, spread her legs incredibly wide and slid two fingers into her vagina. Her hand began to move rhythmically up and down between her spread legs as she masturbated. As she squirmed, cried out and whimpered with her rising sex pleasure her firm young breasts jiggled with the rhythm of her fingers methodically pleasuring her vagina lips and clit. I know my wife masturbates and from the noises through the bedroom wall I know my daughter masturbates, but they'd never let me watch, only imagine. My camera clicked away.

Suddenly Joanna's hand between her legs went really fast and she cried out loudly. Her hand clutched her pussy, her legs folded up as if she was wrapping them over a guy on top of her, then her body juddered several times in the pulses of what was obviously an explosive orgasm. I caught it all with my camera. Joanna flopped back panting on the bed with her eyes closed, holding her hand cupped over her pussy.

When moments later Joanna's eyes opened, she looked straight at me and said:

"Jerk your cock off over me! I love watching men come!"

I hardly needed to be asked after that erotic show! I put my phone down, stood with my legs wide thrusting my straining hard cock toward Joanna sprawled nude on the bed. As I wrapped my hand round my shaft Joanna moved so she was nearer to me. She got so close my penis head was brushing against her naked breasts. I was about to start masturbating with my one hand on my penis and my other hand fondling Joanna's cunt when Sandra pressed herself against me and pulled my hand away from my penis.

"Let me." Sandra said, then she wrapped her own hand round my penis and began to gently tug and stroke my shaft to hand job me over her daughter, while fondling my bum with her other hand.

I stopped playing with Joanna and turned my attention to her mum, except for keeping except for keeping my cock head aimed at Joanna. I slid my hand up Sandra's back to her bra strap and flicked the clasp open so her bra fell away and her breasts bounced out. I slid my hand down Sandra's back and pulled her purple panties down so they were stretched round her thighs just below her cunt. Sandra's breasts were bigger than her daughter's but not so firm, and the untidy bush of dark cunt hair between Sandra's legs wasn't as neat as her daughter's neat strip, but I wasn't complaining. As soon as I'd got Sandra's breasts out and her panties down she began to masturbate me in earnest.

I stood with my cock shoved forward with its big round head aimed at Joanna as she lay on the bed gently fingering her pussy as she watched her mum masturbate me. Sandra smoothly, rhythmically and firmly stroked and tugged my erect shaft, pulling my foreskin with her hand sliding right up over the head of my penis.

"Tell me when he's coming mum, so I can get near so he comes over me!" Joanna asked between her excited whimpers as her mother hand jobbed me. Then perhaps in her excitement not thinking what she was saying, she added, "like you do with daddy!"

I noticed a momentary look of disapproval on Sandra's face, and wondered what else went on in this sexually dysfunctional family but decided that was none of my business. Sandra certainly knew how to hand job a guy. As she wanked me she caressed my bum, reaching under me between my legs to tickle my inner thighs and my arse. My hands played with Joanna's naked body and roamed over her mother's breasts, bottom and thighs and to ruffle Sandra's thick cunt hair. Sandra knew how to edge a guy, holding back as she sensed my excitement rising, then edging me to the brink again. Then she took me through.

"He's coming!" Sandra said as my cum started to rise.

Sandra had obviously wanked men before and recognised the sudden hardening of my penis in her hand. Even if Sandra had missed that she wouldn't have missed my loud grunts and the way I grabbed her bottom to pull her against me. I almost involuntarily rammed my cock hard toward Joanna so my penis head was poking her. Joanna squealed with excitement as my semen spurted and splashed over her breasts and front till her mother had wanked the last pulse of pleasure and the last spurt of semen out of my still hard cock over Joanna's belly.

Sandra let go of my cock and I staggered back from her with a strand of semen dripping from my swinging penis. My semen was trickling down Joanna's naked front from her breasts, catching in her navel and her pubic hair. Joanna wiped my cum off her body with my daughter's panties.

We left it at that, except that Sandra asked me to copy my hottest pictures of her daughter from my phone onto their laptop. In my solitary bed afterwards I was so excited by what had happened that my penis wouldn't stay down. I couldn't sleep until I'd taken my restless cock in my own hand and wetted my daughter's panties with a couple more spurts of my semen.

But that wasn't the end of that unforgettable stay. Laying naked in my bed early next morning I was awakened by the door of my room opening. In the half light I saw the unmistakeable silhouette of a naked woman.

"Joanna?" I said softly.

"No, its me." Sandra replied just as softly before she got into bed with me. A moment later we were wrapped naked around each other with the hard erection I'd woken with pressed against Sandra's belly.

"Is this on the bill too?" I asked.

"No. This is just between you and me. I was so hot after last night but my husband was too busy wanking over those pictures you took of Joanna in your daughter's knickers. He's out at work on the early shift."

Her exploring hand found my hard shaft. I got the message.

We kicked off the bedclothes and had a long meaty romp playing, exploring each other's naked body and exciting each other with our hands, lips and tongues. Sandra rolled onto her back and spread her legs as wide as her daughter had done the night before. I pleasured her vagina with my fingers and got my face against her thick untidy bush to tease her pussy with my tongue till I got her whimpering on the brink of orgasm. Then I mounted her and slid my shaft smoothly full length into the warm smooth tightness between her spread legs. In exquisite minutes of hip thrusting action my hard hungry penis enjoyed treating her to what I'd been dreaming of doing with her daughter the night before as I'd masturbated over my daughter's panties.

As Sandra's climax rose and exploded under me her orgasm cry sounded just like her daughter's. Her legs slowly folded up to wrap over me just like Joanna's had done, except this time I was there for her. Sandra's heels pounded my bum as I rammed hard against her in my orgasm thrust and filled her. Sandra lay there afterwards pressed against me with her eyes closed and I held my hand between her legs cupped over her throbbing furry mound as she enjoyed her afterglow. She opened her eyes and grinned at me.

"Were you fucking me or my daughter just now?" She asked. I declined to answer.

Sandra cooked me an excellent full English breakfast before I went on my way. I asked her if they had any vacancies in case I needed to visit again. She told me they had a busy few weeks ahead, fully booked mostly with regulars, guys on their own like me. Her mischievous grin told me without her saying that Joanna would be kept busy too!